Leo x usagi (omegaverse story)

By MintAfton9

In this story Leo is with his family going out for pizza but when they go into the pizza restaurant all of a... More

important stuff
Leo's first heat
important stuff 2
Mama Coral
Usagi meets the siblings

nine months later

78 0 1
By MintAfton9

1 month later=5 months

Raph's POV:
I look at my sleeping brothers when all of a sudden a portal opened up right in front of me but just as I was about to get ready to fight I saw more mutant turtles and they look like they come from a different timeline than us so I went back to watching my two younger brothers Donnie and Mikey but then I looked up at the turtles and I asked them what their names are and they told me that their names are Leo Donnie Raph and Mikey but that was also me and my brothers names then I asked them what timeline are they from then they told me that they are from the 2003 timeline so I just talked to the leader of the team and I told Leo to let his brother Donnie to take care of my Donnie and I made sure to also tell him that he and his Mikey need to go take care of my Leo and Mikey.

2 months later=6 months:

03 Leo's POV:
I went in the room that Raph's Leo is in but when I went in the room that he was in I saw that the poor thing was crying so I went up to him and I sat him up gently and then I laid him back down on my legs gently and then when I looked down I saw a very scared teenage boy I then went to sleep with the young teenage boy. The next day I woke up and I saw a very confused and scared young teenage mutant boy and after I told him my name and that I'm from the 2003 timeline I then saw a very happy young teenage mutant boy. I got out of bed and then I helped the young teenage mutant boy I went with him to breakfast and then we both went for a walk outside because he told me that he needed some fresh air and being the alpha that I am I made sure that nobody got anywhere near him because I promised his brothers that I will keep him safe and doing better than he was before he was attacked and sexually asalted by a 30 year old alpha named Oliver. After we came back to the apartment I made sure that he made it safely back into his room and when I saw that he made it safely back into his room I went to check on my Donnie and the other Donnie and I saw that the other Donnie was holding two red-ered slider turtle eggs in his lap and I saw that he had his arms around them to make sure that he is keeping them safe and protected so I went back to my rise self to make sure that he was doing okay. Once I went into his room I saw that he was asleep and he looked so peaceful I then went into his room and sat down on the floor and I went to sleep.

3 months later=7 months

Donnie's POV:
I'm sitting on the floor far away from the couch and I am watching over my nicae and nefew and I don't care about how much sleep I miss but I saw my 2003 self coming over to me. I saw him sit down on the floor and I heard him tell me that I need to go to sleep because if I don't I will be unhealthy and I can see the fear in his eyes I knew then that he didn't want to lose me because I am a one of a kind Donatello and once I knew that I was important to him I went to sleep with the two eggs in my lap and I kept my arms around them so that they can be safe and protected. I just hope that when the final two months comes along I just hope that we can all be ready for the eggs to hatch.

4 months later= 8 months

03 Donnie's POV:
I'm glad that he finally went to sleep but now that I think about it why is he holding two red-ered slider turtle eggs for but then I realized that he has a twin brother named Leo and I heard that he was sexually asalted by a 30 year old alpha named Oliver. After I realized that I got really mad 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 so I went to get my rise self a blanket and then I came back to put the blanket over him and I went back to the couch and I went to sleep when I woke up the next morning I saw that my rise self was still asleep I got up from the couch and I saw that Coral was making breakfast and I smelled eggs, bacon, pancakes, and grits I then knew that this was going to be the best breakfast ever. I just hope that everyone wakes up so that they can enjoy the breakfast with me then I turn around and saw that my rise self was awake and I also noticed that the others were also awake and we all went to breakfast and right after breakfast we were all doing our own thing and we all then noticed that it was really late outside so we all went to sleep and since it is at the end of December we all went to sleep and getting ready for January 1st.

5 months later=9 months

Leon: Hey Don so um how are my eggs doing are they okay and have they hatched yet.

Donnie: First of all calm down and yes they are okay and no they haven't hatched yet we need to wait for everyone to get here first.

After everyone arrived near Donnie and Leon they all waited for the eggs to hatch.

Mikey: OH MI GOSH THE EGGS ARE HATCHING GO LITTLE DUDE AND DUDET.

03 Mikey: YES GO LITTLE ONES GO BEAT YOUR EGG SHELL UP.

Raph: come on little ones you can do it I believe in you both

03 Raph: Yeah that's right you beat the shit out of your egg shells you little ninjas.

Donnie: Congratulations Leon it's a healthy boy and girl I'm very proud of you my dear twin brother.

Leon: Thank you Donnie *starts to cry a little* they are so cute and they both get it from me.

03 Donnie: They sure are very cute just like their mother.

Leon: *still crying a little* Thank you 03 Donnie I really appreciate it no one else is that nice to me well besides my family because they are amazing.

03 Donnie: No problem youngin' you are a very special turtle I don't see any other red-ered slider turtle that looks like you and if I did they wouldn't be as funny as you are.

Leon: *full on crying* r-really y-you th-think th-that I-I'm fu-funny I n-never h-heard th-that fr-from an-anyone be-before.

03 Mikey: GROUP HUG

All of us came in for one big group hug and then we all got off of each other and then we all saw that Leon stopped crying.

Hey there my kittens I hope you enjoyed this chapter because now I will show you what the twins look like.

Name: ???

Age:0

Personality: kind, smart, and very scared

Likes: her mother, brother,three Uncles, grandma, aunt, and adopted brother

Hates: her biological father,burnt food and old cake

Sex: female

Skin color: light green

Eye color: a different kind of Red

Hair color: white

Spices red-ered slider turtle Wolf

Name: ???

Age:0

Personality: has a temper, stubborn, and very brave

Likes: his mother, sister, three Uncles, grandma, aunt, and adopted brother

Hates:his biological father, spoiled food,and very spicy food of any kind

Sex: male

Skin color: white

Eye color: blue

Hair color: light green

Spices: Wolf with red marks on his face

Hello again my little kittens I hope you like my designs for the twins that I made so be sure to be careful and have a great day or night wherever you are in this world bye my kittens I will see you in the twins first Halloween anyways hope you enjoyed and I'll see you tomorrow bye my kittens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...