Finally Reunited (Dance Moms...

By DanceMomsxMJfan

A 10 year old boy named Logan loves to dance as he has won awards and other accolades and his adoptive mother... More

The Character's Looks for this story
Logan's Info
The Pairing
Chapter 1: Planning a surprise
Chapter 2: A Reunion 8 years in the making
Chapter 3: When Logan met Chloe and Nia, Arriving Home
Chapter 4: BBQ at Abby's
Chapter 6: Faceoff with Cathy, Act I

Chapter 5: A New Season Starts, New Addition

49 0 0
By DanceMomsxMJfan

Two months later, it was October 24 and it was also the 1st day of the new dancing season with the Abby Lee Dance Company beginning the season as the defending National Champions as they won it in Lake Tahoe the previous season and at the studio, Abby was seen arriving at the studio and parked in her personal parking space which had a sign saying 'Reserved for Abby Lee' and Abby was decked out in a black t-shirt with her was Logan, who had his long hair in a ponytail and was decked out in a black Star Trek Next Generation T-Shirt, black trackpants and Converse Chuck Taylors. Several days after the BBQ, Abby brought him to the studio and gave him the grand tour of the studio.

Abby and Logan got out of the vehicle and walked to the door and Logan opened the door to let Abby in first.

"Thank you, Logie." Abby told her son.

"You're welcome." Logan responded as he entered after her as they sat at the front desk and approaching the front desk was a girl around 14 with brown hair named Payton Ackerman and with her was her mother Leslie Ackerman, who has blond hair.

"Hey, Miss Abby." Payton said to Abby.

"Hello, Abby." Leslie added.

"Hello, Payton. Hello, Leslie." Abby replied before Payton and Leslie looked at Logan.

"Haven't seen you before." Leslie told Logan.

"Payton, Leslie, this is my son Logan. Logan, this is Payton Ackerman and her mother Leslie." Abby introduced as Payton and Leslie had looks of surprise on their faces as they didn't know that Abby had a kid of her own.

"He's your son?" Payton asked.

"Yes he is." Abby responded.

"Hello, Logan, it's good to meet you." Payton said, shaking Logan's hand.

"Good to meet you too, Payton." Logan told her.

"Hello, Logan, it's nice to meet you." Leslie added as she shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Ackerman."

"If you want, you can call me Leslie."

"All righty. If you'd like to hear the story on how me and mom reunited, it goes like this..." Logan began to tell his story to the day he and Abby reunited and when Abby introduced him to the girls and their moms.

"That had to be a magical moment.

"It was."

A minute later, Abby took her son to Studios B and C and there, she introduce him to the dancers at her studio and Logan explained his story and the dancers liked him right away before he and Abby went into Studio A and waited for the girls and moms to arrive, which they did minutes later with the exception of Holly.

"Holly must be MIA aka Missing in action." Logan said to Abby, who noticed as well.

"Nia, where's your mother?" Abby asked.

"She is at work." Nia replied, making Abby and Logan rolled their eyes even though Logan had known the girls and moms for just a few months after he and Abby reunited.

"Not gonna happen, Nia. Your mother's got to leave the job, forget it and be at the studio with you. We know you want this, you live for it and she has to love it for you and that's important." Abby stated. "First off, you are National Champions, we had a fantastic competition in Lake Tahoe at Starbound that is something to be really proud of. After we did that, we headed to Los Angeles and did a video for Lux for It's Like Summer, people who saw the music video know who you are from the video. However, being a champion has it's price as you are now the target and dance studios around the country want to beat you, the very second you head into the competition, it's gonna be about beating the Abby Lee Dance Company."

The girls and the moms looked on as Abby was speaking to them.

"Also, two days before July ended, i went to Disney World and there reunited with my previously presumed dead son Logan, He was saved by a friend of mine when the house fire happened and my friend helped us reunite at Disney World. Chloe, Nia, you two and your mothers were the first to meet him the day after reunited, then when we held the BBQ at my place, Maddie, Mackenzie, Brooke and Paige, you and your moms met him." Abby said as the girls and moms smiled at Logan and clapped and he smiled back as Chloe gave him a wink.

"It's really great to have you in our lives, Logan." Kelly told the 10 year old.

"Thanks, reuniting with my mom at Disney World was the best day of my life ." Logan stated as Abby gave him a hug and kissed him on the side of his head.

"It sure was and Logan, it'll be your first full season with us since reuniting." Abby commented. "All right, let's get back to business. We know Cathy is not here as she wasn't a team player and it got Vivi-Anne nowhere. I told Logan this already, we'll be holding a casting call for a new dancer for the Abby Lee Dance Company. Tell everybody you know that we'll be looking for a new girl or two for this group. Everyone's replaceable and one of you girls might be next. Logan, would you like to do the pyramid?"

"Yes, please." Logan responded as Abby nodded to him as to say 'have at it' before the 10 year old revealed the first headshot, which was Mackenzie's. "Mackenzie, from what my mom told me, that you cannot sit on the couch and eat chips even though we know you like them. You're now 7 and older and mom expects the same thing from you as Maddie did when she was your age."

The next headshot that Logan revealed was Brooke's. "Brooke, you're probably asking yourself why you're on the lower level of the pyramid. Mom informed me that you had a great season, but you took a break and didn't show up to class, which makes mom look bad."

Logan revealed Paige's headshot. "Paige, on behalf of my mom, you also took a break and here's a new rule, year round dancing."

The 1st headshot that was in the middle row turned out to be Nia's. "Nia, it's about winning a title, Mom told me everytime she spoke to your mother, it comes back to the title and your mom could care less, which means she cares at least a little and she isn't here."

The headshot next to Nia was Chloe's headshot. "Chloe, you won in your division at Nationals and you were also in the Lux video, people recognize you wherever you go, whch is pressure."

And the headshot at the top was Maddie's. "Maddie, you're on the top since you won the soloist national title. Mom, back to you."

"Thank you, Logan and i'll say you did a fantastic job with the pyramid." Abby complimented as Logan nodded. "All right, we'll be traveling to Dance Troupe in Greensboro, North Carolina and the new group dance will be called Sassy Dolls. We're starting from scratch and also, Maddie, Chloe and Nia will have solos. Maddie's solo is called Star of the Show. Chloe's solo is known as Born To Sing and Nia's solo is named One Small Girl. Everyone, i have a special treat for you, Logan will have a solo called Too Legit To Quit. Maddie, it's gonna be tough as you're now on the 9 and up, meaning you're on the young side of the age and Logan, even though you won't compete as much as we talked about it, you'll be in the same division as Chloe as you two are 10 whenever you're called upon to dance, got it?"

"Got it loud and clear."

"Good, now moms, you can head out and Logan, girls, warm up."

The moms exited Studio A and the girls started warming up as Logan warmed up in Studio B as the moms were intrigued on seeing how Logan would dance and later on, Holly arrived and got into an argument with Abby and Logan even suggested that Holly quit her job, in response, Holly accused the Millers of running her house from the studio before everybody headed home.

A day later, it was the the day of the auditions and there was a line around the building and in the line were dancers and parents, who are mostly moms and coming out of the studio was Abby and Logan.

"Hello, everybody!" Abby greeted as the auditioners and parents responded with their own greetings. "Thank you all for coming and before we head back in the studio, this is my son, Logan."

"Hello." Logan waved and everybody responded with waves.

"Now we have introductions aside, we're looking forward to seeing some amazing talent in there today. So go in there and break a leg!"

The auditioning dancers went into Studio A with the girls as the parents were with the moms in the observation room.

"You're here for an audition for a spot on the elite junior competition team of the Abby Lee Dance Company from here in Miami Beach, do not take it lightly!" Abby said, before looking at Logan, who sat in front of the laptop. "Maestro!"

Logan turned on the music and the audition started and the dancers were dancing to the combination Gianna was teaching them as Logan sat next to Abby as one of the auditioning dancers was Payton.

"Mom, the dancer that we need for the studio is one that fits in really well with the chemistry of the group, can't be too old or too young, doesn't whine like Kenzie or broods like Brooke, the dancer we're looking for has to be the right fit."

"Right." Abby told him. "Who's your pick?"

"Well, my pick is Dancer #230." Logan answered, talking about a 8 year old girl with brown hair and aqua eyes named Kendall Vertes.

"That's a great pick."

Some time passed and it was down to Payton, Kendall, Dancers 201 and 479.

"All right can we have Dancers 230, 201 and 479 step forward please?" Abby asked as Kendall and the two dancers stepped forward as Payton stood in her spot. "Payton, you know we love you, but you just aren't the right fit for this particular group, so we'll have to let you go."

Payton felt crestfallen over being cut from the auditions as Leslie looked on, she wasn't happy.

"That's just not fair." Leslie whined.

"Payton was just too tall." Christi stated.

"Can't Abby put her on the team another way?"

"That's not how the ball bounces." Melissa added.

Back down in Studio A, Abby was about to make the pick on who would be on the team as Logan watched.

"201 and 479, we'll have to let you go, thank you very much." Abby stated before looking at Kendall. "230, congratulations!"

"Thank you!" Kendall smiled widely as the girls ran over and hugged their new teammate as the moms came downstairs and congratulated Kendall. With the moms was a 46 year old woman with auburn reddish hair and gray eyes named Jill, the mother of Kendall.

"Kendall, Jill, i'd like you to meet my son Logan. Logan, this is Kendall Vertes and her mother Jill." Abby introduced.

"Hello, Logan." Kendall said.

"Hello, Logan. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jill added, shaking his hand and Kendall did the same thing as well.

"The pleasure is all mine, Kendall, Mrs. Vertes." Logan told them.

"You can call me Jill if you'd like." Jill offered before looking at Abby. "Abby, i didn't know he's your son, he's really handsome."

"Thanks and it's a long story, either myself or Logan'll tell you later." Abby said. "Kendall, this is a legacy you're a part of, you are now a part of Abby's Kids. This is a tight knit group and it's going to be tough and you'll be on probation for the first several weeks until you prove yourself. Jill, there's a competition this weekend in Greensboro, so Kendall's gonna have 3 days to prepare. You're dismissed for the night an we'll see you bright and early tomorrow for rehearsal. Also, Kendall'll come in tomorrow as i need her for a private after school and teach her a solo and she'll have her private."

The girls and moms left Studio A as Leslie entered and hugged Jill before complaining to Abby about cutting Payton from the auditions and feeling that Kendall and Jill were strangers to the studio, but Logan put her in her place as Abby admired how her son put Leslie in her place before they left for home.

The next day at Abby's studio as Logan was rehearsing his solo, the moms were looking on.

"Logan's a good dancer." Melissa complimented.

"Yeah, he is definitely Abby's kid." Christi added.

"You two have a good point there." Kelly said, then they started to talk about Jill.

"What about our new pal Jill?" Christi asked. "Is she gonna be here?"

"I'm sure she will."

"Bet you she'll be here with a huge gift for Abby and even Logan." Kelly commented.

"I think she's nice." Melissa said, making Christi an Kelly roll their eyes. "But i don't know her yet, so to be honest, i'm kinda--"

"You thought Cathy was nice! What's your judge of character?!"

"I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and all that, but i heard somebody saying they left from where they previously ance, three people left because of her."

"I don't trust people who are, like, overly nice and accommodating as nobody's really that nice." Christi told them.

Meanwhile, outside of the studio, a minivan was seen pulling into the parking lot and driving was Jill as Kendall was in the front seat. After Jill parked, they exited the vehicle and entered the studio. Kendall went into the Dancer's Den and Jill headed upstairs to the observation room where the moms were.

"Hello, everybody." Jill greeted.

"Hello." The other moms replied.

"It is your first day." Christi said.

"It is my first day." Jill stated, before introducing herself. "I'm Jill."

Christi shook her hand first. "I'm Christi."

"I'm Melissa." Melissa added.

"I'm Kelly." Kelly said as Jill shook their hands before Jill sat down and in Studio A, Kendall was rehearsing her solo called Bring On The Boys.

"I'm sure Kendall's gonna be able to hang." Jill remarked. "Also, we came from a studio in Tampa as we live locally."

"Here's what i want to know, what made you like--i mean you've been driving for years and Abby's studio is closer. Why didn't you come here previously or consider it at least?" Christi inquired.

"To be honest, even though i did consider it, i never heard great things about Abby." Jill answered, she was sensing tension.

"But we've always beat your studio when we faced off." Melissa said.

"Last year, Chloe and Maddie beaten Kendall every time they have gone head to head." Christi pointed out.

"Since then, Kendall has come a long way since." Jill said.

"So have our girls." Kelly retorted.

"It's about the win as we're all here to win." Jill told them as a minute later, Kendall came upstairs and gave her a hug. 'Hey there, Peanut! What did you think?"

"I love it." Kendall responded as Holly arrived and was introduced to Jill, then footsteps were heard coming up the stairs and they came from Logan. "Hey, Logan."

"Hey, Kendall." Logan said.

"Question, would you like to tell me and my mom your story on how you and Miss Abby reunite?"

"Sure thing, it's kind of a long story though..." Logan informed before he began to tell her and Jill his story from the day he was born, the house fire, being rescued by Allison to the part where he and Abby reunited at Disney World and when she introduced him to the girls.

"I bet it was a magical moment for you and Abby, wasn't it?" Jill asked.

"It sure was and we even watched the fireworks from the Contemporary Resort."

"That's cool."

Logan headed back downstairs and watched the group rehearsal as he sat next to Abby. "Mom, we're leaving for the competition tomorrow and i can tell the choreography still needs tuning. I thought that they would have perfected the dance."

"You got that right." Abby said and when the girls took five, the two Millers saw that Brooke was upstairs in the observation room with the moms. "Why's Brooke upstairs? I told her to get a drink and come back."

"From what i overheard, she wants to go to the football game." Logan informed as Brooke returned.

"Good, go to the football game and i'll bring Payton in!" Abby shouted to Brooke as she was glaring at Kelly, who was rolling her eyes at Abby and saw Brooke had wrote on her hand. "Brooke, why do you have writing on your hand? That's tacky, if you want to write something, write it on a piece of paper or in a notebook like Logan."

Brooke started crying as the girls hugged her.

"Logan, i don't know if i told you this after we reunited, but Brooke used to be my top dancer, but since turning 13, she started brooding." Abby explained to her son.

"Now i get the memo." Logan said as Kelly walked in.

"Abby, why are you yelling at my daughter about her hand?! She's a teenager!" Kelly yelled. "She's got writing on her hand, i mean, who's place is it for you to tell her what she can do?"

"Nobody and it's not my place to tell your kids to get your feet off of the furniture! Since Logan and i reunited this past summer, he hasn't placed his feet on the furniture unluess he's asleep in his bed and he's done a great job when i tell him just once!" Abby retorted before everybody went home.

(Logan's costume for Too Legit To Quit: Black Spandex and Sequin Jacket, Crewneck T-Shirt, Black Pants and loafers)

The weekend had arrived and there was a bus in the Abby Lee Dance Company that usually takes them to competitions in their state or states closest to them, but sometimes the bus would take them to the airport to fly out. Since they would be heading to Greensboro, they would be flying out to Charlotte and there, they'd take another bus to the competition as the time was 7:00 am as Holly would stay behind due to her job and Abby and even Logan didn't say a word to her. After Holly got in her vehicle, Abby and Logan exited the escalade.

"Logan, this is gonna be the first of many times traveling with us." Abby told her son as they walked to the bus and got on.

"Yes it is." Logan said.

"Hopefully, the girls can make a good first impression on you and hopefully you can make a good first impression on the moms and girls. But i know you can." Abby stated as Logan sat next to her.

The bus took them to Miami International Airport and at 7:30, they boarded their flight before taking off shortly and minutes later after reaching altitude height, Jill approached Abby and Logan.

"Abby, Kendall and i got something for you for allowing us to be a part of your dance family." Jill told Abby, giving her a gift bag as the moms were watching, they were annoyed that Jill was giving Abby a gift. Abby opened it and in the bag was some perfume.

"What perfume is that?" Melissa asked.

"It's Chanel and it also has the gel and also, it's the Number 5." Abby responded. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Jill told her before turning to Logan, giving him a bag. "Logan, we have something for you as well."

"What can it be?" Logan said.

After landing in Charlotte, the bus took them to the Koury Convention Center, where Dance Troupe was being held at and they arrived when the bus came to a stop at the entrance.

"Let's go, Girls, Logan!" Abby called as they got off the bus and went in the building to get checked in before heading to a dressing room and Maddie, Logan, Chloe, Nia and Kendall began to get ready for their solos as Abby talked to Logan. "Logan, you've seen the rehearsal and hopefully, the girls can make a great first impression on you and also, you'll be competing and hopefully you make a great first impression on us."

"Got you and i can't wait to see the girls dance on stage and show." Logan stated as Abby nodded before looking at Maddie, Chloe and Kendall.

"Chloe, you just shot the music video, people recognize you and they know who you are, do not and i repeat, do not go out there and forget your dance, keep dancing. Kendall, you are still on probation, so what you do out there today counts. Maddie, you're in a new age group, 9 and up, do not disappoint me, get out there and do what me and my faculty trained you to do. Also, this is going to be my son Logan's first time seeing you compete and he's also dancing today, so make a great first impression on him."

Maddie, Logan, Chloe, Nia and Kendall went to the stage as Abby,, Gianna, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie and the moms took their seats in the audience.

"Now we'd like to welcome to the stage, Maddie with The Star Of The Show!" Maddie went on the stage and was fabulous from the start of her dance and when the music came to an end, she did a pose and left the stage.

"Maddie, you were fantastic as your face was stunning and told the story and nailed your parts." Logan observed to Maddie after watching her dance.

"Thanks, Logan, that may be a good sign that we're making a good first impression on you." Maddie said.

"Next we have Chloe with Born to Sing!" Chloe went on the stage and from the start, she was dazzling with her dancing and when the music ended, she did a pose and headed off the stage.

"Chloe, you were fabulous, i can see you had confidence on your face and quite frankly, it's gonna be hard to tell who'll win." Logan said.

"Aw, thanks." Chloe stated.

"No problem."

"Next is Nia with One Small Girl!" Nia got hugged by Logan, Maddie, Kendall and Chloe before heading o to the stage and despite Holly not being there, she did good on stage with her solo and when she was done, she left the stage.

"Nia, i gotta hand it to you, even though your mother wasn't here, you still did great with your solo." Logan complimented.

"Up next is Logan with Too Legit To Quit!" Logan went on the stage and went into a cool starting pose. The music began and Logan was dancing, he brought the energy and added a little more into the dance, he also channeled his inner MC Hammer and at the end, he posed and left the stage, where he got hugged by Maddie, Chloe, Nia and Kendall.

"That was fantastic!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Thanks, girls."

"Coming up next, Kendall with Bring On Th e Boys!" Kendall walked on the stage, ready to do her first ALDC solo, but it was soon obvious right from the start it was going to be a train wreck as Kendall's expressions were not there and her solo had a ton of flaws, she ended her solo before heading off stage. Next up were the solo portion of the awards.

"4th place in the junior soloist division, Nia with One Small Girl!" Nia went to get her award, 3rd place went by and 2nd was next as Chloe and Kendall had not been announced.

"2nd place is Born to Sing by Chloe!" Chloe got up and got her awar from the announcer as 1st place was coming up.

"Overall 1st place award goes to Too Legit To Quit by Logan!"

Logan had a smile as he got up and got his award, he had his first competition dance for his mother and he placed 1st as Abby was cheering and grinning at him and so were, Gianna, Brooke, Paige, Mackenzie and the other moms.

"Great job, Logan." Chloe complimented him, high fiving him.

"Not bad for your first ALDC solo." Maddie remarked.

"Thanks, girls."

"You're welcome." Nia said and next up were the pre-junior awards with places 10-2 passing by and 1st place was next up.

"The pre-junior 1st place winner, Star Of The Show by Maddie!" Maddie went over and got her award as Abby had a proud look seeing her son and Maddie win in their respective divisions and she was even happy for Chloe as well despite her getting 2nd, they went back to the dressing room to get ready for the group dance as the girls and moms hugged Logan on his first solo earning him his first win under Abby.

"Logan, that was amazing!" Abby complimented, giving her son a hug.

"Thanks, mom. Anybody could have won in the junior solo division, including Chloe and Nia. Kendall, though, needed tuning even though she was beautiful." Logan stated before looking at Kendall. "Kendall, your neck was distended, you have to pull it back."

"Great analysis." Abby told her son, who went into the changing section and changed into a ALDC button down baseball jersey, track pants and sneakers as Jill approached them after he changed into the jersey, pants and sneakers.

"Abby, Logan, i want to know what your thoughts were about Kendall." Jill said. "I do not know about this probation thing, i am hoping you aren't gonna hold her on that performance where she only had a few days to learn the dance."

"Jill, this is what is's all about. I explained to Logan how things work in my studio after we reunited and he picked up faster than an express train." Abby responded. "She has to prove herself and she's going to keep proving herself."

"Everything's gonna be a test and she's got to prepare for it and it's going to be a process." Logan added as Jill went back to Kendall, who had tears coming down her face.

"Are you ok, Kendall?" Jill asked her daughter.

"I wasn't prepared even though i had a couple of days to prepare." Kendall replied.

"Are you crying, Kendall?" Abby raised her eyebrow. "No tears! You save those tears for your pillow in your room alone, you are going to humiliate yourself in front of everybody in the dressing room. Don't cry, suck it up, kid! You are here, healthy and one lucky little girl, act like it."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here is Sassy Dolls!" The girls went on the stage and they did well with their group dance and once the music came to end, they posed and left the stage.

"Thoughts?" Abby asked Logan.

"My thoughts on the group dance was that the girls looked great, i'll give them that, but i could tell that their dancing was a little off." Logan stated.

"Great observation, Logie." Gianna said as the group awards were coming up with places 10-2 going by and 1st was coming up.

"And the 1st place junior group, Sassy Girls!" The girls got up and went to get their award and when that was over, they went back into the dressing rooom and Abby was speaking to the girls.

"Girls, you have to get it together! I've told you no more sloppy groups!" Abby told the girls. "This was Logan's first time seeing you dance and i was hoping you would make a great first impression on him, even though he liked your dancing, he could tell that it needed tuning. Brooke, you are too old to be cute and you are right in the front, looking across at Chloe to see what to do before the entire side of your section. Nia, you weren't even dancing, you didn't have the slightest clue on where you were on the stage. If you don't want to do a group dance, we can just do solos as that would save us a lot of rehearsal time. It's back to the drawing board, new dance starting Monday!"

"Abby, you're the one that wants them to learn a new dance every 3 days!" Kelly complained. "Every other studio in this country, i can guarantee have done their dance more than three days."

Logan just rolled his eyes at Kelly complaining.

"How came i get so aggravated?" Abby mumbled.

"Well, you're the only one that han't been there for your son for 8 years, you were only there for him for two years..."

"Did you not learn the story about the house fire?! My son was saved by a friend of mine and he looked for me and i looked for him and we reunited at Disney World this past summer and i'm doing a great job making up for missing that time and also, i had a mother and a father and if they looked at me one time, i knew!" Abby yelled. "One look and when i give Logan that look once, he knows! I'll say this once, it's 4:30 to 9:30, five days a week! Plan on it!"

"Whatever." Kelly snorted as Jill looked on wide eyed, Kendall had never experienced that kind of behavior.

"Jill, this happens very frequently and you got your first glimpse of how things work at Abby's studio." Melissa warned.

"Now i get it." Jill stated.

"Girls, let's exit and let mom and Kelly handle this." Logan suggested.

"Great idea." Maddie agreed.

Logan, Gianna, the moms and girls exited the dressing room as Abby and Kelly continued their argument before Abby exited the dressing room and met up with Logan and the girls as they headed to the exit.

"Hey, even though it wasn't the first impression you hope for, i know you made a good first impression on the girls and their moms since you won in your division." Abby told her son.

"It's all right, there's next time." Logan assured.

"That's the spirit, Logan!" Abby high fived her son before they got back on the bus and caught a flight back home to Miami.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 185 25
You were brought in to replace Maddie while she was recording a movie will they keep you or will you leave?
5.2K 116 10
the word 'Mother' rots in my mouth Punisher / dance moms 2023 © NOTVOGUE
259K 3.7K 149
McKayla Ziegler born September 30th twin sister to Maddie and older sister to Mackenzie grew up dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company, when an excit...
40.1K 831 45
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 McKenna,kenzie twin will raise to stardom ? dance moms(season 1-6) ! Disclaimer ! I only own mackenna Melissa Gisoni #04 | 21\02\23 Maddie Z...