IDENTITY- Assasination Classr...

By Gakushuuisbae_101

What happens when Asano Gakushuu meets the daughter of an infamous dictator in the world? Welcome to the wor... More

Profile
Prologue - a Prophecy
1: A New Underling
2: Arina's First Meeting with Asano
3: A New Love Rival?
4: Commemorative Photo
5: Curiosity
6: The Visit to Class 3-E (under-editing)
7: First P.E Lesson (under-editing)
8: The Swedish Relay (under-editing)
9: Akabane Karma (under-editing)
10: Arina Got Kidnapped (under-editing)
11: Big Sis (under-editing)
12: Arina's First Time being Tutored by Asano (under-editing)
13: Arina's Suspicious Activities (under-editing)
14: Leaving Normady - a past chapter (under-editing)
15: Go Camping on the Fourth Bus (under-editing)
16: First Day of Disaster
17: Camping Night
18: The Beginning of the Awaited Hell Days
19: Living through Hell Days
20: Escape from Hell Days
21: Is Arina Reliable?
22: The Adventure of Two Blessed Kids
23: I'm Going to Get You Home
24: Return to Daily Life
25: Pool Time!
26: Arina to the Rescue
27: You're Worthy of Love
28: Karma Is Invited to Tea with an Unexpected Result
29: The Delight of Anticipation for a Trip to Bali
30: Arrival Day at The Last Paradise
31: First Day at The Last Paradise
32: Chaos on the Second Day at The Last Paradise
33: Leaving The Last Paradise in an Emergence
34: Arina and Asano's Wishes
35: The Day We Formed Our Band
36: Kunugigaoka's Talent Contest
37: Arina's Biggest Passion
38: Asano's Hypothesis and Arina's Fate
39: The Universe's Plan - a past chapter
40: You Had My Heart, Arina Avenira
41: To Live a Meaningful Life
42: Arina and Asano's Attempt to Raise a Child
43: We're Rich, Aren't We?
44: Kunugigaoka Culture Festival
45: A Solemn Vow Between Us
46: The Girl Behind the Happy Uncover - a past chapter
47: Christmas Party
48: The Santa Girl's Last Christmas
49: Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!
50: Asano's Feelings Exposed
51: The Revelation
52: Trust That I Will Protect Your Dream
53: The Key to the Padlock (unsolved)
54: Arina the Lucky Girl Disguised as a Unlucky Girl
55: Different Perspectives
56: The Plague Tale and the Vaccine
57: In Memoriam of Arina Avenira
58: The Quad's Queen
59: The Lovebird
60: A Not-So-Bright Prospect for the Future
61: Valentine's Day in Kunugigaoka
62: What Is True Love?
63: Asano and Class-E of Ecstasy (Part 1)
64: Asano and Class E of Ecstasy (Part 2)
65: Arina Avenira's Identity Exposed
66: It Always Is Lovely As Ever
67: Arina-child - a past chapter
69: Class E of Ecstasy Time!
70: Her Smile
71: An Adventure Beyond the Iron Curtains
72: The Beauty of Our Home
73: The Wings of Our World
74: An Upcoming Trip to Kyoto
75: An Accident During a Trip to Kyoto
Plot Summary #1: Heroine of Japan (from Chap 75 Onward)
Plot Summary #2: Arina and Gakushū
Plot Summary #3: The Spasitel Mankind Deserves
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆
Acknowledgement
IDENTITY's Playlist
New Book

68: Arina Joins Class 3-E

93 5 7
By Gakushuuisbae_101

["We interrupt this program to bring you a breaking news."]

["We've just gotten word that about 70 percent of the moon has been vaporized into nothing. I repeat--"]

["Will we have only a crescent moon to look at for the rest of our lives?"]

The mass media across the globe quickly covered the news the next day. Only the world leaders were informed about the presence of the new weapon. But this one had gone too far. This experiment 1731, provoked both the West and the East by declaring it would neither side with anyone while threatening to blast the Earth straight away if the two sides went to war against each other. Nonetheless, March next year will be the final tick of the time bomb, which can only be stopped when one makes use of the time and defuse it. Thus the frenetic world leaders had to put their global political concerns to a halt and focus their resources on stopping the super creature before it was too late.

For the first time ever, the world united against a major threat to their one, single home Earth.

Alexei Avenir was dazed as well over something beyond his calculations. After receiving the news an hour after the blown-up moon incident he commanded his underling to summon the KGB units currently active in Japan and prepare for the assassination, along with sending rocket launchers. He contacted his daughter in person that night, informed her about the news and gave her a new mission to shoot down the super creature if there was a chance. He did all this without acknowledging the fact that he had underestimated Japan's newest experiment.

But apparently this man was lucky. Only the next day another shocking news arrived. This experiment 1731, this super creature, for a peculiar reason, opted to become the teacher of the bottom-ranked students in his daughter's school. What a great coincidence. Avenir without a doubt ordered Arina to drop to class E and carried on with the assassination there.

The reason why he locked his daughter in Japan was unsolved. And when another opportunity came he seized it abruptly. Arina, meanwhile, spiraling down her depression further than ever before since receiving the news. All day she lay in bed, wrapping herself in her quilt, refusing to leave elsewhere. Not until the KGB barged into her house and dragged her outside that she had to obey the command.

"I'm ashamed that I'm not quite strong enough," she now poured her emotions on the KGB. "What a pity...I've always thought I'd be stronger than this. I always tell myself to pull on a smile regardless of any adversity, but now I can't keep it up. Oh, just how much love and approval from people mean to me. I also don't want my beloved future husband to suffer the same way when he associates with a dreadfully grim criminal. I might have expected it. I deserve love from nobody. I will stop calling him my future husband now. He deserves the greatest happiness in the world one could imagine and a criminal like me can never give him that. I might have known everything was all too beautiful to last. I might have known a criminal deserves love from nobody."

Until this point she still wasn't aware of the super creature's capability. Mind-blowing. Out of this earth. What kind of experimented weapon is this? Arina's lifelessness subsided and superseded with amazement and increasing fear when the news of the uncountable number of failed assassinations and rocket launcher and fighter jet attempts came to her hearing. Why was she even surprised? This super-being had the power to turn a full moon into a crescent. His speed topped out at Mach 20.

Bu-But why would he opt to teach class 3-E?

Precarious, Arina's unstable mind explored different possibilities on its own, which further terrified her with rising anxiety as a result: what if the students there connected with him under some evil conspiracy? What if he wanted to inject something that would turn them into super-beings like him and blast the entire universe? Or, what if the whole world was pulling a prank on her?

It was evident, that Arina was undergoing a tremendous trust issue. Many times she accidentally triggered unintentional heart attacks at this age and couldn't have gone to the hospital to treat it.

The Orlas government contacted and demanded chairman Asano transfer Arina Avenira to class 3-E. Without the hush money from Arina's side, this man was now receiving a new hush money source from his own nation. Ha, ha, what a wonderful position to be in. His school was the main show from the beginning.

Fighting her depression, the miserable, hopeless child woke up at 3 a.m. to walk to class E building at 5 a.m. so she could avoid any mortal's witness. It had been a while since she left her house, her safe place within her imagination and came out to reality.

"Have a very lovely day, Disha," Arina kissed her reflection and said. "I will bring you wildflowers on the way home. Do you reckon there will be wild roses?"

There weren't any wild roses, but the girl found herself dumbstruck by the pure white petals of the bloomed cherry blossoms of March breeze. Detaching and riding the air, swirling in the motion it led. Many came to land on her shoulders, nose, white-blonde head. She gently clasped her hands and upheaved her hungry vision and greedily took every bit of its beauty in. This poor child was salvaged from the depth of despair, once again her spirit was uplifted. Oh, wasn't reality just beautiful? wasn't it just lovely? Wasn't it lovely to be alive? Her agonies meant nothing compared to this single moment of pure happiness. Please don't take it away from her. She can't ever imagine living in a world without cherry trees.

The path to class 3-E painted before her eyes was also a thing of beauty. And hello there, Red Cedar tree friends. How have you been? Such practical things as time had faded in Arina's own bubbly world. Girly was so strong when she was submerged in all the loveliness the world provided her. What pain and betrayal had caused her was nothing to the remnant of Earth's beauty, she waved hello to the ant and bee workers, kissed the wind, braided a floral wreath of spring beauties and daisies and sat it on her head, welcoming sweet butterflies. Fancy! From smiling, the child giggled and laughed out of pure joy. Joyful tears, too, spewed from her mellowed eyes. Not minding her uniform she threw herself on the grass and drew a deep breath of relief. There were ever so many scopes of imagination.

"DEAR WORLD!" she declared at last, determinedly shooting to her feet and exclaiming with such a voice that the whole world could hear her. "I SHALL RESCUE YOU AT BEST! NOTHING CAN EVER STOP ME FROM MY LOVE FOR YOU!"

But later upon meeting the bizarre creature face-to-face, Arina instantly swayed on her feet from PTSD flashback of the last-time encounter and lost her balance and fell backward for three seconds before her disturbed soul frantically gathered herself back up and abruptly fled out of the classroom for her life.

"Nyu?" the octopus creature was dumbstruck at such reaction.

"Koro-sensei, it can't be denied that your bizarre appearance could scare someone to a stroke..." said Nagisa, sweatdropping.

Finding and reaching the bathroom right before everything would have spewed out, in Arina's head she finally understood how uncomfortable it was for Akeboshi to vomit every hour.

"Blechhhhhhhh," ducking her head in the toilet this girl thought she was about to die from vomiting alone.

'Run, Arina, run,' her inner voice called. 'Run, run away.' After that she dragged herself to the sink to splash water on her face and quickly headed out flighting when she bumped straight into that peculiar gigantic yellow figure she faced earlier, bouncing back a few paces and dropping dead on the bathroom floor.

"NYU YAA!!" Koro-sensei freaked out, holding the blacked-out child in his tentacles and lightly tapping her cheeks with them. The panic was overwhelming for her. She would never have imagined it would be this bad when facing this type of eerie experiment again.

The other class E students of this year followed their teacher outside as well to satisfy their curiosity and were left baffled at her reaction. Wasn't she working for the Orlas government? She was supposed to be more...professional than this.

"Oi, can you believe it? The worldwide most dangerous girl is this vulnerable," said Terasaka in stunned disbelief.

"Or maybe she is acting as a part of her assassination strategy," whispered Kirara the gloomy girl.

But it wasn't a part of assassination attempt or anything, Arina seriously just fainted dead like that upon her PTSD.

"Arina, Arina," in the distance called the voice of that name's owner. "Didn't you say you will rescue the world?"

She marched forward and brutally kicked her original self in the face.

"WAKE THE F*CK UP!!

The whole class was startled when Arina shot her eyes open and flew up after five minutes of blacking out. She sat, rubbing her eyes and scanning her surroundings.

Several students' faces emerged from her view, amid them, a giant, creepy yellow head was grinning so broadly that it reached the edge of his front face. 'Oh Mother fathers, calm down my dear,' Arina hyperventilated, pressing her palm to where her palpitated heart was located. The blurry view materialized in front of her. An infirmary, that was. She was brought into class E infirmary, currently sitting on a bed. Without waiting for the new girl to calm down, the students headed straight in for a conversation.

"Hey, did you seriously shoot down three hundred lives?"

"That is so sick!"

"So turned out you were on a mission ever since the start of last year."

"Maybe with your experiences, you can teach us your sniping skills."

'What?' Arina straightened up in confusion at their seeming enthusiasm toward her crimes, widening her eyes. Perhaps given their circumstance -- undergoing training to become assassins, had ignited their interest in her wicked deeds, and admired her for it. Between her world and theirs, the space between them wasn't entirely divided.

But that world of Arina was years ago, now she felt like she belonged more to the world of the majority, as her eyes watered and began to sniffle in grief.

"But I would make a terrible wife!"

Everybody stared at her wide-eyed. Koro-sensei, although still had that board grin on, let out a small, 'Nyu?' in perplex, blinking his beady eyes. Realizing what she just blabbed out, Arina's complexion went terribly ruddy as she jumped out of bed without a second of thought and whisked away to save her life for the third time.

But this time she was stopped by Koro-sensei on the corridor. Using his mach 20 speed, he blocked her from escaping the building before her a few feet. Arina wobbled and collapsed on the floor.

Suddenly, the loudest cry burst forth from the entire building. The students hurried outside to see the deadliest girl alive drag herself to Koro-sensei's feet (tentacles) and tug on the bottom of his cloak for forgiveness.

"Please have mercy on me, even if a tiny spark of it is perfectly fine!" she pleaded, out of unstable mentality. "I'm just a feeble little girl who is forced to take your life! I would never dare to -- never even in my imagination! Or maybe you can take my life away but please don't blast this wonderfully lovely planet! Oh, how about I trade my face to you, would you be glad to reconsider it? You can skin my face off after killing me and stick it to yours! I once heard someone say my face is worth a hundred carats of gemstones and it undeniably IS! I know I might sound a little arrogant to you, bu-but it can't be help that I have nothing else to offer — surely I have dresses and jewelry, but it would be better if I just go with what you might be needing most. And, please -- please, oh, just please don't kill my perfectly lovely world off, PLEASE-E-E—"

She wept and wept, blowing her nose using his cloak. Koro-sensei was baffled by this peculiar little girl. Her reaction was way too off the chart.

"There, there, child," he said, handing her a handkerchief instead, but she refused his offer for fear of getting poisoned or similar things.

"You didn't see the cherry trees, haven't you?" her muffled voice sounded from his cloak. "It's the one, loveliest thing on earth. You may suffer at the final stage from soul cancer yet as soon as one of them lands on you — pouf! all your torment just miraculously goes away. You might as well climb on their boughs and sleep through the night under their ever wonderful bloom and moonshine and you will forever be cured. It's SUCH a blessing that Earth has given birth to all these, hasn't it? So why-y-y aren't you romantical enough to see its blessing?"

"What is she talking about?" said Nakamura Rio, turning to the others, sweatdropping.

"Your name is Arina Avenira, right?" Koro-sensei smiled down at her. "You are a peculiar little girl indeed. I do agree with your opinion -- there are so many lovely things on earth, Avenira-san, so work hard to preserve it, from both me and humanity. I will be here to remind you of your passion."

Arina sniffled in distress.

"Alright, time to head back to class shall we?"

With his speed, he transferred her back to the classroom and so did the students who betook themselves after them. Koro-sensei stood Arina by the blackboard and prompted her to introduce herself to her new classmates.

"Don't worry, we already know who you are," laughed Maehara; hands behind his head.

It was true. There were none who didn't know who Arina Avenira was, given her influence on the Japanese entertainment industry and all the competitions she had participated in plus the recent expose of her identity. Arina hopelessly sighed. Karasuma had already informed her classmates about her transfer as well and based on their looks of glittering eyes, it seemed as though they were quite looking forward to corporate with a criminal.

"Nyurufufufu, you might as well introduce yourself to your classmates all over again, Avenira-san, so they can have a better grasp of who you are."

Blinked Arina at Koro-sensei, as she panned her eyes to the class and sheepishly said, flushing, "I...I only hope for you to like me just a little. I have quite a talent for baking, although not as good as Mei-chan, my happiness also lies in feeding you. I think being chubby is as attractive as having abs. Oh and I swear in honor of the whole dear world, it was my utmost sin to accidentally nearly poison Akabane-kun and Shiota-kun, but I will never dare to repeat my mistake now. It's quite silly, and a little thrilling, but would you perhaps try something named 'Stroking Cupcakes'? Ren and the policemen and the KGB aren't at all a fan of it. Maybe I should've renamed it, what about 'Not So Stroking Cupcakes'? It is after all—"

"Alright, Avenira-san, class is to start now," Koro-sensei had no choice but to intercept. "You may chat with your classmates and sensei later, okay? I'm sure they will be very eager to hear more from you as much as sensei does."

"Oh, I'm a-a-awfully sorry," quivered Arina, tears again welled from her eyes. "I can't help but lose track of my thoughts as there are ever so many things to express. You needn't kill me for this, would you?"

The creature's yellow head turned purple with a cross stained on it, which nearly killed Arina from heart attack alone.

"Avenira-san, a teacher's job is to protect his student, not to kill. Never say stuff like that again."

"But wouldn't killing a teacher as a student of his a little too wicked?" protested Arina. "Then I shall never claim you as my teacher, ever."

"Nyu?" blinked Koro-sensei in shock. He was hurt after that comment, to which he outwardly expressed it. Arina was later sent to sit next to Terasaka. Not even starting her first lesson here yet she already missed her old class terribly.

But the lingering attachment didn't last long as soon as Koro-sensei began the lesson, revealing his teaching prowess to Arina, who was in awe of its effectiveness. 'I get it now! It isn't that I'm not smart! It's just that my brain is more willing to listen to an antimatter weapon!' concluded Arina open-mouthed.

Compared to her previous class's teachers whose teaching method was reciting textbooks and blabbing over their content, neglecting the students' benefits, this octopus creature's heart was devoted to teaching. He broke down and explained complex formulas in such a way even elementary kids could understand. If someone has trouble understanding a certain part, Koro-sensei will be more than eager to go into the details of the problem. Yes, the catchiness — there was something about his teaching that was quite catchy.

Nonetheless the leaden feeling inside Arina's stomach remained still. Is this supposed to be a trick to divert their attention away so he could get away with the assassination? How could everyone else be so casual about it? How can they carry on studying so peacefully while the earth will be blasted next year by the creature who was teaching them?

Anxiety soared, without thinking she brandished a pistol from her thigh holster under her skirt and methodically aimed at the octopus creature and fired the BB bullet within a second.

Just then the octopus vanished in the blink of an eye and reappeared so rapidly that it left an impact on the wind rate which blew away the nearby students' study materials to the floor. Koro-sensei had returned with a ribbon wrapped missile in his grasp.

"3M-14 Kalibr, it no doubt is from the Orlas Union, nyurufufufu," said Koro-sensei, green stripes formed on his yellow face. "Using up my spare time, I already wiped it clean and decorated it. And Avenira-san—"

No response. Arina petrified into a statue upon just witnessing the absolute power this experiment possessed, terror was written clearly on her face.

"What an experienced gunner as they say, the speed between when you withdrew your pistol until you shoot the bullet with high accuracy is phenomenal, however," keeping his green-striped face he said, "If compared to my Mach 20 speed it's nothing. This unfortunately will be quite an impossible mission for you, nyurufufufu."

With already an unstable mind and a bandaged, sensitive heart, Koro-sensei was the one to freak out this time when he unintentionally wetted the eyes of Arina Avenira as she slammed her face on the desk and wept a quiet storm.

"Wait, seriously?" Terasaka as the person sat the next to her was the first to express his disappointment at the worldwide known deadliest girl alive, clicking his tongue. The rest, too, couldn't be any more surprised.

"Nyu yaa!! Avenira-san, stop crying. Sensei only said so so you could feel motivated!!"

"How cruel," remarked Megu as she watched from one of the front seats.

Arina didn't allow Koro-sensei to touch let alone comfort her. How come the fate of this world must end like this? Tears from her eyes kept bursting forth. Extreme stress swallowed this child. No one including Koro-sensei knew how to comfort her as of now. The first period passed and was followed by P.E. lesson instructed by Tadaomi Karasuma.

The sun rose nearly to its peak. Karasuma was waiting for them at the field. Before going out to change her uniform, Arina noticed Koro-sensei standing by the window sill and announced to the class he was going to Austria to grab some Schnitzel and again blew props nearby away with his speed as he rocketed into the sky and vanished in their sight.

'Western Europe,' Arina's eyes shimmered while letting out a gape. Came to think of it, besides Japan, she had never really explored anywhere beyond the Iron Curtains.

"Ta da! Child, we're at last, beyond the Iron Curtains! That means we're free to explore the world hereafter!"

"Arina, are you alright?"

The familiar voice spoke up. Arina spun around to see Shiota Nagisa plus a green-haired girl trailing behind him. (A/n: sometimes I forget that Nagisa is around four inches taller than Arina)

"How have you been?"

She stared at the old friend wide-eyed. Surely these E students were on a different planet. They neither showed fear of facing the antimatter weapon or disturbed by her past deeds.

"Oh, Shiota-kun, I'm not quite perfectly well. How can one be perfectly well when knowing next year will be our doomsday," replied Arina dolefully.

"And also, I want to inquire you something," said Nagisa nervously. "Did you really kill three hundred people on your own?"

A pause. From looking at Nagisa, Kayano turned to envisage the deadliest girl alive with a concerned look.

"Yes, I admit it!" she mourned at last. "At least I'm not someone who is afraid to admit my sin. Look how brave and noble I am. I will be heart glad to take it. Because only then my heart will ever be at peace. But that's what is so complicated, Shiota-kun! I was planning to get three hundred people to torture me to death but I can't die peacefully now knowing by March next year the world and its lives will die after me so oh...what's the point anymore I reckon?"

Using his smelling people talent (that sounds weird), Nagisa sweatdropped. Well, at least he could confirm it now — there was not a single virulent energy emitted from this girl.

"I don't know how you came to this point but I certainly do think the treatment you're receiving is quite unjust," said Nagisa sympathetically. "I'm sure you have your own reasons — are you okay?"

Suddenly upon receiving compassion, Arina teared up again. Nowadays her life was engulfed in the salty water of her tears.

"No-o-o, but I am now. But at the same time I don't want to be okay. There's no excuse for taking that many lives! I can't be allowed to be okay, Shiota-kun!"

Kayano didn't pull out her actor card this time as she stayed silent. In fact, she was quite disturbed by Arina's past deeds when she inserted her family circumstances into those dead people. How horrible it must have been for their families and friends. Nagisa, on the other hand, saw it in a different way.

"Maybe you exchanged those many lives for a greater amount, Arina, who knows?"

"Oh my, Asano-kun told me the exact same thing but I can't just take it in!" sobbed Arina in the depth of guilty sin, face buried in her palms.

"But you were just a child," defended Nagisa kindly. "Maybe there's more to your story no one knows. You can confide to me any time if you would like."

"But that child hit me twice — I don't think she was ever honestly that good," she blurted out.

"What?" Nagisa widened his eyes.

Arina was unable to sympathize with herself since she had no memories of what happened in the first place. And for sure it was harder for her to choose herself above her beloved everyone and everything. Realizing they might be late for the lesson, Nagisa and Kayano comforted Arina so she could suck her tears back in and go change their uniforms at once.

They were late anyway. Upon jogging to the field Karasuma held Arina back and queried if she had grown accustomed to the class or not.

A blunt 'No' escaped her mouth. She stood and complained to Karasuma about the experiment's speed. Realistically speaking, how can a bunch of inexperienced kids able to kill that octopus-like creature? How about they replace them with a whole class of pro-assassins around the world? That would increase the probability of a successful attempt and save the students from the risk of dying during the mission.

"Based on what I've seen as of now that octopus is determined to keep his students safe," revealed Karasuma. "And your suggestion is impossible given the choice lies in the Chairman's hands, not ours, but don't worry too much, Avenira, it's also the government's job to ensure everyone's safety."

"O-o-oh, you sure know nothing," faltered Arina anxiously.

Karasuma sighed and demanded, "Anyway, get in the lines now, we're running out of time."

"Alright, class, today we are doing something different," he said as soon as Arina obediently came to stand next to a dark-haired girl. Karasuma raised a phone with a bomb app and said:

"This is a bomb. Your mission is to either defuse or detonate it, bombing the objectives."

The students straightened up in bewilderment; Karasuma proceeded:

"I will divide all of you into two teams: team defend and team destroy. There will be two objectives: A and B located in different spots in the mountainous area. To win the round and score a point will be either of these three things: 1) destroy one of the objectives, 2) successfully defuse the bomb planted by the enemy team, and 3) eliminate every player in the enemy team. The first team to score four points will win the game. Teams will switch sides after each round."

Most students tensed up. Arina, however, from being anxious, her expression lit up in excitement. Oh, this was definitely the 'bestest' P.E. lesson! Clasping her hands together she wished Asano would be here to play with her.

"Only one bomb will be available in this game. If the player holding the bomb is killed, the other players must grab the bomb and continue the mission," Karasuma further explained. "A bluetooth board is paired with the bomb and wired to the speaker. Once the bomb is planted, the round timer will switch to a 50 second timer. The defend team will have to get to the bomb and defuse it in time. That's all. Alright, time to grab yourself some weapons."

The class including Arina excitedly rushed toward the box of equipment and picked out a random airsoft rifle and a combat knife. Looking toward Nagisa, he smiled at her and grabbed the same thing.

The two teams were divided as follows:

Team One, initially destroy team: Arina Avenira, Kayano Kaede, Mimura Kouki, Takebayashi Koutarou, Kimura Masayoshi, Fuwa Suzuki, Sugino Tomohito, Okajima Taiga, Hara Sumire, Okuda Manami, Kurahashi Hinano, Yada Touka, Sugaya Sousuke.

A/n: Karma is still expelled that's why I crossed him.

Team Two, initially defend team: Shiota Nagisa, Kataoka Megu, Maehara Hiroto, Okano Hinata, Isogai Yuuma, Nakamura Rio, the duo snipers: Hayami Rinka, Chiba Ryuunosuke; Kanzaki Yukiko; Terasaka gang: Terasaka Ryouma, Yoshida Taisei, Muramatsu Takuya, Hazama Kirara.

Looking at the way Karasuma divided the team, it was undeniable he held Arina in high regard given her status and achievements in the past. Arina, too, confidently rated herself best nevertheless her other self wasn't here. Why? Because these airsoft and paintball matches were one of the very few things she constantly won against the almighty Asano Gakushuu.

"Please be gentle with us, okay~" Nakamura Rio approached and winked at her. Arina laughed overconfidentally and assured her and the enemy team, "No worry — no worry."

Before starting the game, they had some minutes scanning the areas leading to the two objectives and discussing with each other strategies.

"Ready, everyone?" Karasuma stood and announced, starting the timer. "One, two, three, THE MATCH BEGINS!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...
785K 24.4K 26
'Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.' (Y/n) (L/n) is a 14-year-old girl that recently got moved down to the lowest class of her school, Kunug...
866K 17.6K 17
⌜ ❝ 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘. ❞ ⌟ .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. 〄...
45.8K 1K 29
╰► ["𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"] "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you're...