69: Class E of Ecstasy Time!

A/n: oh nooo!! I rewatched ep 3 of the show and realized Karasuma only takes charge in P.E. when Karma is allowed back in school!! The timeline of this book is all messed up tbh ToT

Koro-sensei returned to Japan after grabbing himself a Schnitzel to have himself entertained by the current show Karasuma came up with.

'Arina Avenira, daughter of the Comrade Chairman,' Karasuma observed the game at a higher terrain; his eyes sharpened, 'According to the data I gathered, she was the child prodigy to put an end to the Winter War. Sadly up until this point I still can't believe it, hence I've got to put her on a test today. Let's see how it goes."

"Nyurufufufu, Karasuma-sensei, I see you came up with a new teaching method today," said Koro-sensei eagerly, approaching Karasuma's spot.

This was the first time Karasuma let the E students partake in this kind of task during his lesson. By this early period these young assassins were nowhere as good as they would be by the end of the second semester, and some still hadn't figured out which technique or skills were right up their alley.

"THE MATCH BEGINS!"

A/n: I will put in the images in case you forget some of the faces.

Team One, initially destroy team (plus Arina).

Team Two, initially defend team.

A and B objectives were located apart from each other at the two edge sides of the zone they were permitted to take on. Taking into account the information her teammates told her, Arina spotted and shot the newly emerged talent Hayami Rinka hidden behind a bush to wait for the destroy team from the higher ground together with a random student nearby she still didn't know the name of (it was Maehara).

Two people were out in an instant as soon as the game started in a matter of seconds, causing the defend team to be alarmed.

"Wow! Thanks to you, Takebayashi-kun," whispered Arina through the communicative radio earpiece.

Takebayashi Koutaro sweated, clutching the binoculars tighter. It was unbeknownst to him why Arina would pick a nearsighted person like him to be a reconnaissance. Perhaps she just overlooked or had no expertise in teamwork skills?