technical difficulties

By gracethe_sxmp

Alyvia Holland just got accepted into her dream job, an FBI agent in the BAU. Everything seems to be working... More

characters and note
Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9

6

21 0 0
By gracethe_sxmp

The walk home feels agonisingly slow, Aaron's hand is placed firmly on my ass. We go to his apartment, all the lights were off. As soon as the door closes I'm against it, his mouth on mine. "You think you're so clever wearing a dress like that to tease me infront of the team, don't you?" He looks at me like I'm a meal, like he could devour me in a matter of seconds. "It got you wanting me. Didn't it, sir?"

"I've always wanted you Liv." He kisses against my neck, placing one against the dark hickey on my neck. "Want me to leave more marks against your skin baby?" He asks me. "Yes, please." I breath out, my hands digging into his hair. I feel him kissing, him sucking, him even biting my neck, I'm gonna have trouble covering them. "Up." He taps my thigh, indicating I need to jump. I do and he latches onto my legs, hoisting me up.

He backs us up against a wall, still aggressively kissing me. "What would you think of me sliding these panties to the side, and feeling how wet you are for me?" He whispers against my ear. "Just do it Aaron, please." He makes an noise at the back of his throat. I feel his hand travel against my thigh, finally making contact with my panties. I gasp at the touch and I feel him smirk against my lips. He slides my panties to the side, his fingers sliding up and down.

"Holy fuck." I throw my head back as I feel him insert a finger. "That's it, be a good girl and let me please you." He inserts another, pushing them in and out. His thumb circling my clit. "Aaron, please." I feel myself getting closer to the edge, a knot building in my stomach. "Use your words sweetheart." If he calls me sweetheart one more time I won't be able to last any longer. "I'm gonna- Fuck- I'm gonna cum Aaron." My hands and gripping his hair as he curls his fingers inside me. "Do it, let go."

His words send me over the edge, I clench around his fingers as I moan his name. As I'm coming down from my orgasm I start take his shirt off. Once I undo the buttons on his shirt I slide it off him, the clothing falling behind him. He grabs my thighs, carrying us through his apartment to his bed. Our lips not breaking once. It's a wonder he can do that. He throws me on the bed, I giggle at the action, to which he smirks.

I grab the hem of my dress, sitting up and taking it off me, leaving me in my panties that have been pushed to the side by Aaron and my bra. "Fuck you're beautiful." He whispers, kissing my stomach, moving upwards to my neck again. I kiss him lips and grab the bulge in his pants. Hard as a rock. Quickly, I unzip his jeans and his underwear comes off with them, revealing his dick. I couldn't help but stare at it. "Like what you see?" I smirk at his words. I pull him closer by the neck, kissing him yet again.

I feel him line himself up with my entrance. "I'll go slow." He smooths my hair, I smile up at him. "You don't have to." He looks at me, surprised. "I know, but I want to." Then I feel him enter me, slowly, just as he promise. "Oh my god." My arms are tightly around his neck. "Fuck, you feel so good Liv." He kisses the spot right next to me ear. "Can I move?" He asks, making sure I'm comfortable.

"Yes, please." I hiss, I feel him start to move. Sounds of skin slapping and soft moans fill the apartment. "Aaron, please." I whisper, my grip on him gets tighter. "Use your words baby, tell me what you want." His pace gets faster. "Shit, I can feel you clenching, you gonna come for me Liv?" I can't even speak, I'm in pure ecstasy. All I can do is nod my head. "You need to use your words Liv, come on baby."

Something inside me snaps, a build up completely let lose. "I'm coming, oh my god." I hold him closer and all I see is white. Aaron gets slower as I feel him release in the condom he somehow put on before or during this. We're panting, Aaron still inside me. He slowly pulls out and I feel slightly empty with him not inside anymore. "Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?" He says, I look over to him with hooded eyes. "Okay."

He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, turning the shower on. He gets inside the shower with me washing me off. The warm water trickling down my body as I feel soothed. He rubs my back, washing me, at the same time he's placing small kisses onto my neck, back and upper arms. I breath in the moment, the aroma, everything about him.

We finally get out the shower, him throwing me one of his t-shirts to sleep in, the shirt bearly covering my ass. He gets into a pair of grey sleeping trousers and a black t-shirt. His hand makes his way to the small of my back again. "You look good in my shirt." He mumbles, the smell of his body wash and the alcohol on his breath filling my senses completely. "Maybe I should keep it." I respond, both of us getting into his bed, his arms wrapping around me.

"Maybe you should." I fall asleep not long after that, the safety of his arms bringing me into a deep and comfortable sleep. It was the best sleep I had ever had. The next morning I wake up, expecting to feel Aaron next to me, but he's gone. I jolt upright. I definitely wasn't a dream because I'm in somebody else's house. I get up, putting my underwear back on, but keeping the shirt.

"Morn-" I Stop just before I come into view of the door, I see a woman, blonde hair, same age as Aaron dropping off a child, who looks like a mixture of the both of them. I decide to keep myself hidden, not wanting to make a scene. The woman notices my heels by the door. Shit. "Is she here?" She says, her voice is sweet, but has a hint of jealousy. "Yeah, but she won't be an issue." I won't be an issue? Excuse me?

"As long as she's not a fling, I don't want our son around alot of women." How could I not have guessed he has a son, the signs are all there. "She's not a fling Hayley." That's made up slightly for what he said earlier in the conversation, only slightly. "Sure she's not Aaron." This bitch?! Like she may look good for her age but I'll still floor her if I need to. "Why do you think you get to speak about her that way? You shouldn't even care. Hayley you left me, remember?" Silence fills the area for a while after that.

"I almost forgot, your job was more important than your wife, so she put her needs first for once." I feel like I'm intruding on this conversation, but at the same time I can't stop listening. "Let's not fight infront of Jack, he doesn't deserve to hear that. I'll be seeing you when I've got another case to drop him off." She nods, the child gives the woman I'm presuming is Hotch's ex a kiss on her cheek. "We should catch up sometime Aaron." She says. This bitch-

"That won't be necessary Hayley. I'll see you at drop off. Goodbye." He practically slams the door in her face by the sound of it. I finally walk from out the kitchen, a banana from the fruit bowl in hand to make it look like I wasn't just eavesdropping. "Oh, you're up." He says, surprise extremely clear in his voice. "Yeah, I didn't wanna disturb your conversation, and who's this little guy." I drop down to be eye level with the kid stood right next to Aaron.

"I'm not little, I'm actually 6 years old which daddy says is big kid age." I smile at the soft but stern voice of this kid. "My mistake, I'm Alyvia." I respond back to him. "My names Jack, you're a very pretty lady Alyvia." He says. "She is." Aaron says, I look back up at him. "Thank you Jack, you had breakfast yet?" I ask, he shakes his head, walking, practically waddling,  to the cabinet, looking at the cereal options.

"I'm so sorry, I hadn't expected to be having him today, it was last minute." He whispers. "Don't worry, he's actually really sweet." He shows his dad the box of cereal he wants and Aaron goes to pour it. "What about the pretty lady? Don't she want breakfast?" He points at me, a smile beaming on his face. "Well if your dad's breakfast is that good, I guess I can't refuse." I look up at him, a cocky grin playing my lips.

"Fine, but only because you've gotten my son involved." He rolls his eyes, heading to make me the same cereal Jack is having. Jack grabs my hand as Aaron has the two cereal bowls in his hands and drags me to the table. I sit next to him, his legs swinging back and forth with the biggest smile on his face. "Daddy! Come sit with us!" He yells, his hand not leaving mine. "Only for a little bit, I need to drop Alyiva home." He hands us both the cereal. "Don't you want any food?" I ask him, he shakes his head, a smile on his face.

"Okay, can I come with you? I want to see Alyiva's house." He lets go of my hand to eat his cereal, I start to eat mine. "Only if it's okay with Alyvia." Jack looks at me with pleading eyes. "How could I say no to this face. You can meet my dog Peanut." I say. His jaw drops when I meantion Peanut. "YOU HAVE A DOG?! Daddy can we get a dog, pleaseeeee." Aaron laughs, shaking his head. "Maybe, we'll see." Jack quickly finishes his breakfast and rushes past me, presumably to his room.

"Are you sure it's ok Jack comes with us, I can tell him no if you want." Aaron says once he's fully out of hearing. "Of course it is, he's really sweet." His face lights up after I talk about his son. "I've never seen him light up like that around anyone he meets for the first time." He remarks, bringing a soft smile across my lips. "He's a special kid, I'm sure him and Peanut are going to get along great. Now, the real issue on the table, what bottoms am I going to wear?" His eyes widen realising that I don't have a change of clothes.

"I think I have some jeans Jack's aunt left here." He goes upstairs and hands me them, perfect fit. We finally walk out of the door, not knowing the mess that would occur a mere hours later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 731 22
Working at the BAU for the past three years have been some of the best years of your life. Recruited straight from the academy, you understood it was...
178K 4.6K 27
When Liv faced a loss that would rewrite her entire life, she stepped away from her work. A year and a half later, she returns to the BAU in search o...
178K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
71K 1.2K 32
❝ The difference this time, Hotch, is that I didn't have to worry about losing you. You were already gone in the first place. ❞ Working in a team of...