YoU ArE OnLy MiNe || YOONMIN~...

By RitikaJk07

It is the story of one of the most perilous but secret Mafia King "Suga" and a deadly government agent, he is... More

Β°β€’β—‹~β™‘Prologueβ™‘~β—‹β€’Β°
β™‘INTRODUCTIONβ™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 1 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 2 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 3 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 4 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 5 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 6 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 7 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 8 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 9 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 10 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 11 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 12 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 13 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 14 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 15 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 16 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 17 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 18 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 19 β™‘
β™‘ Part ~ 20 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 21 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 22 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 23 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 24 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 25 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 26 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 27 β™‘
Important
β™‘ Part - 28 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 29 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 30 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 31 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 32 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 33 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 34 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 35 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 36 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 37 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 38 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 39 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 40 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 41 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 42 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 43 β™‘
β™‘ Part - 44 β™‘
Β°β€’β—‹~β™‘Epilogueβ™‘~β—‹β€’Β°
β˜†β—Highest rankingβ—β˜†

β™‘ Part - 45 β™‘

1.4K 55 12
By RitikaJk07

🔞⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️🔞

.
.
.

"Stay with me forever," Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"I promise to stay with you forever, my beloved," Yoongi whispers back and kisses Jimin's forehead softly.

Jimin turns his head and his lips meet Yoongi's in a slow, passionate kiss. Yoongi's hands squeeze Jimin's waist softly and he licks Jimin's bottom lip asking for entrance.

Jimin parts his mouth and Yoongi's tongue slides into Jimin's mouth. Their tongues dance in a sweet, slow, and passionate embrace. Yoongi begins to suck Jimin's tongue and Jimin moans softly in response.

"Does it feel oh-so-good or do you need something a little more Doll?"

"Mmmmm.. Y-yes, H-hubby it feels so ahhh... so g-good" Jimin wailed loudly

Yoongi bites Jimin's lip and kisses down his jawline. Soft moans escape Jimin's
lips when Yoongi kisses his neck softly.
"Does that feel good?" Yoongi whispers against Jimin's neck.

Jimin's hands roam "Do you like it? Yoongi bites Jimin's neck playfully and Jimin gasps.

A smile makes its way into Yoongi's lips and he sucks the flesh until a formation of hickeys form.

"Aahhhh... h..hubby". Jimin moaned when yoongi bit on his neck.

"Yes Doll". Yoongi asked in a hushed voice.

"It feels g..good H..hubby" Jimin cried out

"How long I've been waiting, how I always thinking about you I'm so excited to finally be together My doll." Yoongi rasped

Yoongi kisses his way down Jimin's neck and towards his collarbone. He bites softly and his hand tugs on the hem of Jimin's shirt.

"Should I take it off, baby?" Yoongi asked while looking into Jimin's eyes,

"Yes.. hubby please". Jimin asserted with desperation.

His fingertips arrived at Jimin's shirt buttons and he unbuttoned it. Jimin smiles and Yoongi pulls Jimin's shirt off. Jimin's tender chest and pink nipples are a treasure to Yoongi's eyes.

Soon, Jimin's chest was bared, his shirt discarded in the heat of the moment.

"Do you like what you see, Hubby?" Jimin asked and bit his bottom lip softly.

"Yes, baby, I do. They're so beautiful." Yoongi responds and begins to caress Jimin's breasts.

Yoongi's lips descended upon the expanse of skin, tenderly worshipping every inch of flesh they met.

"Aahhhh.. Mmmmm..." Jimin is utterly a moaning mess feeling his husband's lips on his sensitive nipples, he's feeling so delirious.

Upon discovering Jimin's nipple, Yoongi's ministrations grew more intense. His lips closed around it, earning a mixture of moans and gasps from Jimin. The pleasure was punctuated with a bite, causing a delicious ache that made Jimin writhe and cling to Yoongi's hair.

Amidst their fervent tryst, Jimin managed to voice his discomfort, the sweet agony mingling with his moans. "Hubby, it's... a bit painful..." Jimin screeched

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't seem to control myself. Please bear with a little pain for me." Apologizing between heated kisses, Yoongi reassured him with a blend of tenderness and desire.

"As long as I'm with you, I can endure any pain you give me. My body, my soul, they're all yours." Jimin's affectionate response was swift, spoken with an unwavering devotion.

With their words of love lingering in the air, the lovers embraced tightly before locking lips again. But soon, their kisses gave way to a cascade of more fervent touches.

Jimin moan softly and his hands tangle into Yoongi's hair. Yoongi's lips begin to suck both of Jimin's nipples, biting the nipples, making Jimin gasp. Yoongi sucks more and Jimin tugs his hair gently, moaning softly. Jimin looks down at him and Yoongi stares up into Jimin's eyes.

"You're so ravishing my Doll," Yoongi complimented his beautiful husband who looked breathtaking in his sight, the swollen lips, and teary eyes, oh how lucky yoongi felt to have this beauty under him.

Jimin begins to moan Yoongi's name softly as Yoongi licks both Jimin's nipples, making him gasp. Jimin moan his name louder and watch him. Jimin thinks This is a dream come true.

"Oh, Yoongiaah!" Jimin wails and Yoongi sucks rougher, licking Jimin's nipples.

Yoongi smiles and replaces his lips with his hands. He begins to caress Jimin's breasts and his lips kiss down towards Jimin's stomach. Kisses arrive at Jimin's stomach.

"Doll, can I take it off," Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded feeling aroused with pleasure, Yoongi pulled off Jimin's shorts including his underwear.

He begins to kiss Jimin's inner thighs and leaves hickeys.

"Mmmm...Ummm..." Jimin moaned and slammed his hands into Yoongi's hair.

"I can't wait to taste you doll" Kisses engulf Jimin's ass hole and Yoongi's tongue slides into him.

"Aahhhhhh..." A gasp broke out Jimin's lips and he moaned, biting his lower lip.

"I'm going to swallow you" Yoongi licks up and down, going faster each time.

"Ahhhh.. h..hubby it f..feels so g..good" Louder moans escape his lips. Jimin tugs his hair more and Yoongi's tongue hits Jimin's g spot. His hands caress Jimin's breasts and squeeze roughly.

Jimin's back arches and he moans his husband's name louder than ever. "Ahhhh... Yooongiahh..." Jimin howl.

"Oh, Yoongi! Ahhhh... Hubby, yes! I'm about to cum!" The bed shakes and Jimin screams.

His tongue goes faster, hitting Jimin's G spot. Jimin hit his climax and cum flows out... spread on his stomach. Yoongi sucks gently on Jimin's inner thighs and licks the cum that was flowing on his inner thighs. Soft moans escape Jimin's lips and he grips Yoongi's hair.

"Doll You taste so good". Kisses make their way up Jimin's body and he grip Yoongi's hair more when Yoongi's tongue licks his breasts playfully.

Before Jimin know it, his mouth collides with Yoongi's and Yoongi's arms are around Jimin's waist, squeezing gently. Soft moans escape Jimin's lips and Yoongi slides his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

Their tongues dance and Jimin pulls yoongi closer to him, wanting more of him. He's his lover, of course. He decides to tease him, so he bites Yoongi's lower lip and begins to kiss his jawline. Kisses plant their way upon Yoongi's neck and he groans softly when Jimin bite it softly, looking up at him. Jimin smiles and sucks his neck, licking it slowly.

Out of nowhere, Yoongi's hands wrap around Jimin's wrists and grip tightly. He pushes Jimin rougher on the bed and Jimin gasps.

"Don't you dare do that again? You're making me hornier." Yoongi's breath whispers into Jimin's ear.

Jimin felt his bulge against his thigh and smirked. Jimin ask, "What if I touched it?"

Yoongi grips his wrists tighter and demands, "No touching, baby boy."

"But love, I cannot help myself." Jimin whine,

"I said no." He responds,

Jimin sighed and Yoongi released his hold on his wrists. Jimin moaned softly when Yoongi caressed Jimin's breasts again in his hands roughly. Jimin smirks and takes this as his cue to pull his underwear off. His hands roam to his underwear and he starts to gently pull them off.

Yoongi smacks his bum in a matter of seconds and squeezes it. Jimin yelp and grip the sheets, moaning softly as Yoongi begins to massage his plumpy ass.

"So soft" He rubs Jimin's ass with both of his hands, then slaps it roughly.

"Ahhhh... H..hubby..." Jimin let out another moan and gripped the sheets more. Yoongi takes his underwear off and Jimin examines his erection.

"Like what you see darling". Yoongi questioned with a smirk.

"Umm... Yes... H..hubby.. and I want that inside me." Jimin responded huskily, wanting his husband's cock inside his whole.

"Eager aren't we darling" Yoongi grimaces. And Jimin redden.

"Baby tell me if it hurts okay Because this is your first time and I don't want to hurt you Doll". Yoongi let out in concern.

"Hubby you will never hurt me, moreover I trust you". Jimin answered with a smile.

Yoongi grabs the lube from the nightstand and pours some amount on his cock spread it all over it and looks into Jimin's eyes.

Soft moans escape Jimin's lips and his eyes roll back when Yoongi's cock slams into Jimin's hole slowly. Jimin gasped and arched his back in pleasure at how big it was his eyes became teary and tears slipped out of his eyes.

"Tell me when you feel relaxed baby". Yoongi said while caressing Jimin's cheeks wiping out Jimin's tears with his thumb and kissing his teary eyes. After one or two minutes Jimin feels at ease.

"Move". Jimin moaned.

Yoongi begins to move slowly and roughly, then faster. "Ahh, so tight darling". Yoongi grunted loudly feeling the tightness around his cock.

"Ahhhh F..faster H..hubby" Jimin begin to scream his name in pleasure as he pounds into him faster each second.

"Oh, fuck, Hubby!" Jimin cries and his fingernails dig into Yoongi's back.

"Say it louder!" Yoongi yells and thrusts into Jimim harder, making his moan louder.

"Fuck, Hubby! You are so good," Jimin praised and grind his ass against Yoongi's cock.

"Hubby, I'm feeling so full" Jimin screamed,

"Ohh baby this hole of yours is only for my cock, my cock fits so well in your luscious hole My Love". Yoongi groaned while thrusting so hard. Yoongi's hand gripping Jimin's waist so tightly.

Jimin grabbed yoongi by his shoulder and attached his lips to Yoongi's kissing him roughly. Yoongi's cock hits Jimin's prostate.

"I'm going to cum Hubby.." jimin cries out when he feels his orgasm pooling inside his stomach ready to erupt.

"Cum for me baby boy." He demands and Jimin pour his liquid all over his and Yoongi's stomach.

"Ohh Doll You look so good and beautiful under me" Yoongi complimented while thrusting into Jimin. Jimin arcs his back with each thrust.

"Mine to Kiss"

Thrust

"Mine to Touch"

Thrust

"Mine to Love"

Thrust

"Mine to Devour"

Thrust

"Every inch of yours belongs to me my Doll"

Thrust

"Only I can make you feel pleasure"

Thrust

"Only I can make you smile with love"

Thrust

"Only I can make you cry with pleasure"

Thrust

"Do you get it Doll" Yoongi asked, dominance laced in his voice.

"Y..yes H..hubby Every Inch of My Body, My Heart, My Soul, My Everything Belongs to You". Jimin answered his voice soft with devotion and desperation.

After thrusting like five or more minutes, Yoongi felt his orgasm he fastened his speed slamming Jimin's tight hole rapidly he released his sperm inside Jimin's hole in a matter of seconds.

"You were so good darling" Yoongi breathed out and collapsed onto Jimin, and Jimin hugged him tightly both breathing heavily.

"You too, My Mate I loved it". Jimin let out with heavy breaths.

Jimin grinned triumphantly as he leaned in for another kiss, the room enveloped in the tender affection of the night.

Their bodies melding and moving as one. The night unfolded in a tapestry of intimacy and passion, the hours slipping away unnoticed until they finally succumbed to the exhaustion of their shared desires, falling into a peaceful slumber in each other's arms.

<♧>♧<♧>♧<♧>♧<♧>♧<♧>♧<♧>

OH, dear readers. I'm not good at writing smut.. this is my first time writing this.. if I disappointed you please forgive your innocent author..🥺😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 90 23
TWO STORIES IN ONE SOPE AND NAMJIN AU short story, or really a long story with short chapters Coincidences don't happen. If you met the same cute bo...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6K 68 10
Jin:- I loved you with all that I have, still you cheated on me. Jungkook:- Only if you knew.... Taehyung:- Please atleast notice me. I'm your husba...
740K 45.3K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...