Loving The Mafia || KTH

By bakerjiminie

"Come here" "What?" "I said come here" He pulls her on his lap and his hands slid inside her top unclipping h... More

Marriage with Mafia King
Let me Flirt
Closer
Is he Jealous?!
First Time
My Wife
Kitten!
Rude Ass
The Maid
Honeymoon
New Book!
Your Name
Workoholic & Distraction
Where's She?!
Birthday Special 🎂
Abandoned Mansion
Car Romance
Stages of a Relationship
Angry Birds
Unrevealed Truths
His Desperation
Pain
Fairytale

One Million Dollars

288 9 0
By bakerjiminie

Your Outfit

Host: And now the next girl....

Two men held you in front of the crowd of the rich horny men. All of them are waiting for the prices to start so that they can claim you. You stand there lowering your head as tears form in your eyes.

Host: Start from 10000 dollars.
Man 1: 15000 dollars
Man 2: 20000 dollars
Man 3: 30000 dollars
............

The prices went up to 75000 dollars and stopped.

Host: 75k, 75k anyone more than 75k and sold to-
???: 1 million dollars....
Host: 1 million dollars! Sold to the black dressed gentleman.

You raised to see who bought you in 1 million dollars but the guy already went out when these men started dragging you to a room and threw you inside before closing the door. You looked around the dark room and sat on the bed hugging your knees. You didn't leave a single drop of tear by now but you couldn't hold back now as you started crying hard.

You were crying your heart out when the door opened and closed. You looked up just to find a tall figure, due to the darkness, you were not able to see his face. He came towards you as you looked up at him in fear. The only thing that was roaming through your mind was 'TAEHYUNG".

The man climbed on the bed and pushed you back forcing you on your back. You cried harder but he just looked at you quietly. He wasn't saying anything either and your eyes were closed too tightly not wanting to look at an old rich man as you thought about him.

He chuckled deeply as his hands slipped on your waist inside your lingerie cover making you shiver as you opened your eyes and looked at him and found him opening his shirt. You again closed your eyes not wanting to witness any man shirtless other than Taehyung.

His hand was about to slip to your breasts as your grip got tighter on the sheet of the bed. You whispered something as tears fell from your eyes.

Y/n: I love you Taehyung, only you.

You said remembering only Taehyung at this moment.
"I love you too" your mind told you that Taehyung is saying this right now but soon the realisation hit you and you looked up at the man. You were still not able to see him but a thing on his bare chest made you hug him tight while crying hard.

Tae: Shh I'm here now

He said in a deep soothing voice, sitting up while holding your waist making you sit on his lap. You cried your heart out in the crook of his neck while he removed his shirt and made you wear it. He was rubbing your back softly making you calm down a bit.

Y/n: I... I t-thought I would n-never meet you again.
Tae: Sweetheart... You know what, you're stuck with me for your whole life from the day you decided to marry me. Even you, yourself can't go away from me.

He said while buttoning up the shirt which was now covering your exposed body. You snuggled more into him and cried your heart out. Just the moments of the filthy guys touching your body ram through your mind and a shiver across your body. You eye lashes had pearls on them as you were still sobbing on his bare chest. His words about how you are connected to him that you can't go away from him. His deep soothing voice was making your ears blessed.

But again to interrupt your thoughts about him, another thought came into your mind and you tightened the hug making him feel like you're still not calmed down. He slowly pull your face away from his and looked into your readable eyes.

Tae: Who's it?

He ask in a husky voice.

Y/n: J... J-Jehun

You said while stuttering only to earn a deep chuckle from him. You looked at him confusingly as he held your chin and kissed the corner of your lips softly. He layed himself on the bed with you on his chest. The euphoric feeling he could ever feel in the world is to have you on his chest while yours is pressed on him.

Y/n: W-why are you l-laughing?
Tae: You would know once we go back to Korea.

And yes. You were taken to another country just to get sold to some rich ass man so he could use you for his pleasure. And for god's sake the rich ass man who bought you is Taehyung who will use himself to make you happy and feel loved.

He pulled your head more onto his chest. As he felt your eyes getting heavy due to the effect of drug the gave you to make you unconscious.

Open your eyes, you rubbed your lashes softly and blinked as few times to fix your vision. You looked around just to find yourself in a bright white, air conditioned room and when you looked out of the window near the soft cozy bed, on which you were sleeping, you figured out that you were in the clouds.

Well right now, it's not Taehyung who's taking you in the clouds but it was a jet, his private jet. You sat up on the bed letting the soft blanket which was hugging your body fall down revealing your exposed milky skin as the cold breeze hitted your sensitive skin making you shiver as you looked towards the entrance just to see a tall figure wearing a .... shirt.

A grin formed on his face as you followed his gaze which was on your half exposed chest. He licked his lips and looked away in order to control himself. Your eyes were popping out as you again pulled the cotton fabric on you.

He again turned towards you and forwarded his steps towards the queen size bed. He sat in front of you with worry in his eyes. His hand touched your cheek as he slowly caressed it.

Tae: You Okay?

He asked which was followed by a nod from you. He smiled as leaned forward to give a long loving kiss on your forehead.

Tae: I was so worried for you.
Y/n: I'm sorry

You said and lowered your face to which he frowned in response as held your chin making you look up and sit closer to you.

Tae: Why are you saying sorry baby? The one who should be saying sorry are already dying to say it to you.

Y/n: What?

You asked in confusion to which he just chuckled and stood up walking towards the in built cupboard. He opened it and examined the clothes in it before taking out a shirt that belongs to him and a skirt. He stared at skirt for few minutes thinking about who could leave it here.

He turned towards you and again sat in front of you with the clothes in his hand.

Tae: You'll know soon.

He said as he hold the blanket and pull it down revealing your skin which had goosebumps due to the whether. You just looked into his eyes while he removed the over cloth of the lingerie and made you wear the shirt and the skirt.

Tae: Let me tell you a glimpse of it....

You snapped at him as he move on the the bed resting his back on the headboard and picked you up setting you over his thighs perfectly.

Tae: You remember the two guys having tattoos on their arms? They brought you to the stage...

Y/n: Uh yes

Tae: Hmm so... One of them uhm already died and other one is begging for mercy.

Your eyes widened while his hands slipped on your back pulling you more into his chest. Your hands come between yours and his chest making him groan as he wanted to feel them very bad but he respects your space so he didn't force you and started telling more.

Tae: And your fiance oops ex fiance is also begging right now.

He said and smirked remembering how he was screaming and begging to him but it was all in vain. You looked at him with horror in your eyes

Y/n: You have them with you?

You asked as your lips trembled but still the words made their way out making him chuckle. You tilted you head in confusion.

Y/n: What?

Tae: You'll get to know a new place soon which is owned by your husband. They all are there.

You tried to sit straight but his grip was way too tight. You looked up at him as he gradually loosened his grip still holding you tightly.

Y/n: Why? What are you gonna do with them?
Tae: Whatever you say!

You looked down biting your lips when you heard his loud whine making you look up at his face confused. He squinted his eyes like a kid and whined again.

Y/n: What now?
Tae: You're biting the thing I should bite. I'm already controlling myself hardly and you are making it harder.

You looked away as you sense his intense gaze on you making you nervous. You felt a sudden change in your surrounding. Two strong arms holding your body in them while your back rested on the soft mattress. Before you could even figure out what happened, he started kissing you hard yet soft not wanting you to get hurt. You were no more above him. You were now under him looking so small under his mascular body.

He was sucking your lower lip softly while his hand explored the perfect curves of your body. His cold fingers touched your smooth warm skin making your whole body full with goosebumps. Your juicy lips were the best desert for him as he always devour them passionately.

He felt your chest rising up and almost touching his as your tried to breath but he was making it impossible. You slipped your hands on his back and tapped it vigorously. He understood what you need so he just licked your lips and place a peck there. Backing off, he witnessed a blushing mess who is breathing heavily while closing eyes and head lowered. He smiled at his wife's adorable actions which were a big turn on for him.

He held you close to his heart making you hear his heartbeat which is always on pace whenever he gets intimate with you. He went to your soft spot with was beneath your right earlobe. His fingers brushed out the hair l making you shiver a bit as he leaned in and kissed on the spot running shiver through your whole body. But you lost it when he bit there making you whimper loudly to which he just smirked being proud and sucked there till it was a red mark.

He moved towards your collarbone to suck it too but looked up once to see your reaction before going further. He saw you were breathing insanely heavy as the sweat on your face made you look hotter in his eyes. He attacked your collarbone as you gripped the sheets tight trying to avoid nasty noices. As seconds passed, he became more desperate but got interrupted. It won't be fun if the Mafia King makes out with his shy wife without any disturbance right ;) A phone call disturbed him and was not going to answer till he saw it was his dad. He back off from her still hovering over and holding you tight. He spoke to his dad in a serious voice which was totally opposite to what he was a few seconds before. You could not hear what the other person was saying.

Tae: Yes Appa she's fine.. yea yea she's with me only....

A long silence continued by a pitched voice from the speaker of the phone.

Tae: Eomma! I'll be deaf if you scream into my ear like that..... Yah yah talk to your sweet daughter in law.

He handed the phone to you and again slipped his hands over you waist while you talk to her.

Y/n: I'm fine Eomma, nothing happened to me... Yea we will definitely come to meet you after we land in Korea...

He was playing with with your small body while you talked over phone. He held your waist pulling it up and again resting you down. Making circles on your bare tummy, holding your legs up to him and touching them sensually and more. You asked him not to do this but he wasn't stopping....

Another chapter cutiesss✨✨✨

And we finally reached 1K reads. I am really thankful of all the readers who have been reading from the chapter 1 till now. I will update faster from now and keep VOTING 💗.

Your vote and comment motivates me to write so please vote and share this book with your friends.

And i would also like you guys to check out my other ongoing book "PSYCHO'S FIRST LOVE". It has fast updates and a nail biting story💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 3.7K 23
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...
209K 6K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
28.3K 899 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
24.1K 754 21
Taehyung and yn is forced into arrange marriage they both have different personality but taehyung loves his Princess yn too much that they both can d...