The 7th Ninja - Ninjago X Rea...

Af xColesLover

One day you bump into the ninja. You found out your a decendant of an elemental master, you're a spinjitzu ma... Mere

About
The meeting
The last fangblade

Elemental Power

80 1 1
Af xColesLover

The guys went off to fight a serpentine, he said Pythor was gonna release the great devourer, meanwhile Nya and Lloyd located the 4th and last fangblade. I wanted to help but Sensei Wu said he had to talk to me.

Y/n: What did you wanna talk about?

Wu: Y/n, do you know how the others got their powers?

Y/n: No I don't Sensei.

Wu: They inherited them, just like you inherited yours.

Y/n: Mine?? Omg I have an elemental power?!?! Wonder what kind.

Wu: Yes, yours.

Y/n: What kind of power?

Wu: A power that is not famous amongst scrolls.

Omg can this old man tell what power I have already, damn this man getting on my nerves.

Wu: Y/n, your elemental power is storm.

Y/n: Storm? I didn't know that was an elemental power.

Wu: It is. With this power you can make storms in the sky, with your wind you can send them away and you can struck lighting in the sky.

[Just for the record it is different than Jay and the wind is also different than Morro's]

Wu: It's gonna be hard training you since we need to train Lloyd because it's so important for the final battle.

Y/n: It's fine, I understand it's important to train Lloyd.

The ninja came back and told us everything the Venomari told them.

Nya: The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade.

Jay: Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something.

Cole: Hmm.

Y/n: Hi. I look at Cole smiling

Cole: Hey.

Lloyd: Hey. Lloyd comes up with an idea All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three? Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth.

Cole: It's so simple.

Kai: Huh, why didn't I think of that?

Jay: It can't be that easy.

Zane: Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals.

Kai: Ha, finally. I don't have to hold back.

Garmadon: Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are.

Wu: He's right. For the past few weeks, there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghosts.

Nya: Or snakes. Bridge, give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago. The computer shows no activity.

Kai: See, nothing. It's just like Sensei said.

Y/n: But what if they aren't traveling above ground? They're snakes.

Nya: Right! Snakes burrow. Bridge, now give me a sonar sweep of Ninjago but twenty feet below surface. The computer shows them the tunnels the Serpentine took.

Kai: All the tombs have been interconnected.

Cole: To make one massive underground fortress.

Jay: And all this time, right under our noses.

Zane: Or rather, feet.

Y/n: Points to the main base There, that's the most protected area. The Fangblades must be held there.

Wu: Then what are we waiting for? Nya, set the course.

Nya: Already on it. We'll be there by sunup.

Y/n: Great! Then I'll train until then.

Kai: Train?

Y/n: Yeah. Apparently my grandpa had an elemental power, storm.

Cole: Nice he says while smiling at me

—————

The ninja are preparing for battle, meanwhile I'm trying on my new gi.

Y/n: Oh yes, I like this I walk outside

Cole: Purple looks good on you

Y/n: Thank you

Nya: On an intercom We're arriving at the Mountain of a Million Steps. You all might want to see this.

Jay: Look at all those piles of dirt.

Kai: Wonder what those snakes are up to.

Lloyd: Wait for me.

Wu: This is not your fight. The Green Ninja is too important for a future destiny. You shall stay with me.

Nya: Arrives with her Samurai Mech Well, he's gonna have to look after himself, because we made room for you. She points to a seat on her Mech.

Kai: Well, you said you were concerned that you couldn't keep up, so Jay and Nya rejiggered the design so you could come along. Well, what do you think?

Wu: I think...shotgun! Haha!

Garmadon: I will stay back with Lloyd. I don't enjoy saying this but...good luck.

Y/n: I think its better if I stay back aswell.

Garmadon and Lloyd were fighting because Garmadon was stealing files. I'm just sitting in bed thinking about how my parents would react, they would probably not care at all, they don't even care about me...

I walk back to the bridge seeing o ly Lloyd there.

Y/n: Your dad left?

Lloyd: *sigh* Yes

Y/n: Taps Lloyd on his shoulder Hey, it's gonna be alright.

Lloyd: I hope so.

Lloyd leaves for a bit and comes back with his green gi on.

Lloyd: The Green Ninja is here to save the day.

Y/n: It looks a bit big, doesn't it?

Nya: On the computer Lloyd? Lord Garmadon? Y/n? Is anyone there?

Lloyd: it's me, Nya. I'm here. But my dad left. How are you guys holding on? Nya? Hello?

Nya: We're fine, but we're a little held up at the moment. Our weapons have been taken, and we're locked in cages.

Cole: And Pythor's returned with the fourth Fangblade.

Zane: Lloyd, where did your father go?

Lloyd: I-I told him to leave. He was trying to steal secrets.

Kai: Oh, big surprise there. I told you about that guy, but you guys wouldn't listen.

Lloyd: My dad's going back to where he came from. But don't worry, I'll save you.

Wu: You're not ready, Lloyd. Your destiny is too great to risk.

Cole: I hate to break it to you, Sensei, but if we don't get out of here before Pythor unleashes the Great Devourer, I think this will be the end of all our destinies.

Y/n: I can help Lloyd! I haven't trained much but we can kick some butt's together!

Lloyd: We'll get you out of there in a jiff. He tries to take a weapon from a cabinet, but they fall on him. Ouch.

Y/n: Come on let me help you. Let's kick some butt's!

—————

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

24K 953 14
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...
168K 4.1K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
101K 2.2K 27
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
67.4K 2K 186
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...