TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

By Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... More

Introduction
1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [πŸ”ž]
7. Your Touch [ πŸ”ž ]
8. The Taste of You
9. Nightmares
10. Stay
11. Alcohol πŸ”ž
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
16. Beauty [πŸ”ž]
17. Drug
18. Lies
19. Your Plaything
21. Chase
22. Try
23. Use Me
24. Perfect Distraction [πŸ”ž]
25. Tension

20. The Girls

347 19 8
By Alcoholicpanda

Y/N'S POV

I couldn't breathe. It was suffocating. I felt my chest constricting in pain and anxiety. The tears falling down my cheeks hurt but I didn't care. My heart felt like it shattered into pieces. I never felt anything similar to how I felt about Eunwoo.

My phone rang. The sound of its familiar ringtone pierced through the deafening silence and caused me to look up. I looked back at the screen of my phone. With my trembling hands I picked it up.

It was Sam, I cleared my throat and whipped my tears before answering the call. "Sam, hi" I croaked out. I hated my voice. It sounded hoarse and lifeless. I hoped Sam hadn't heard it. She could probably hear how broken I sounded.

But her cries surprised me instead.

"Y-y/n" she stuttered as if trying to compose herself before speaking clearly. " Can I come at your place?" Her voice cracked. That broke me more than anything ever had. Even worse than her crying did.

"Sam are you alright?" I asked quietly, her voice almost completely lost. "What happened? Do you want me to come where you are?"

Silence met my words. A long, uncomfortable one. And then there it is.The sob,the cry, the hiccup, the sniffle.

"Sam, honey what's wrong?" I spoke standing up from the couch.

"No. Don't come, I'll be there " She finally spoke after a while. She sounded exhausted and drained of emotion. "I'll wait for you" I assured her before hanging up, ignoring the painful feeling growing inside of me.

My problems don't even matter, she's more important right now. I should be strong and brave, she needs me. Not this mess of emotions. Not this broken person who can't be strong enough, isn't brave enough and isn't able to help her.

I walked towards my bathroom to wash up and fix my face. When I arrived in my bedroom, I pulled out my old sweatshirt and a pair of shorts, throwing them on and heading out. I took the lift down to get to a convenience store.

We might need some Ice-cream and sweets. I decided to buy some ice cream first. Just in case. The moment I bought it though, I realized that I needed something else too.

Maybe chocolate chip cookies or brownies for tonight's dinner. My stomach grumbled in hunger. But I wasn't in the mood for cooking at that moment.

Suddenly my phone rang, Betty's name was displayed on the screen.

"Hey, little one" I answered with a soft tone, my voice hoarser than usual.

"Are you at home?" she asked with an exhausted sigh. She sounded tired and worn out. It sounded like she hasn't been sleeping at all.

"Yeah, why? Are you okay?" I asked quickly, noticing that her voice sounds off somehow. Is she sick? Did something happen?

She paused before saying in a weak tone, "I'm fine, can I come over? I'll bring wine." This was her way of saying she wasn't fine.

Betty is the type who keeps everything to herself so even if she says she's fine, her feelings aren't. She was good at hiding her feelings.

She must be having a bad time I thought, taking a deep breath. "Of course, I'll be waiting for you."

The line went dead without another word from her. I wondered for a second if she even heard my answer. Then again, if she did hear anything, she doesn't say much.

I returned back to my apartment, placing everything back where it belongs, including the ice cream and cookies.

I waited for about five minutes before Betty came. I grabbed everything quickly and locked the door before we both went upstairs.

Betty immediately plopped herself onto my sofa while I sat on the floor.

"Sam is also coming" I told her and she nodded, staring at the wall absentmindedly.

I reached for a remote control from the coffee table and turned on the tv, switching channels for whatever seemed interesting to me at the moment.

"She was crying so hard" I added, and Betty turned her gaze over me, her face showed a little bit of concern.

"Do you think she heard about Jin?" I asked Betty causing her to let out a sigh.

"I told you guys that this was a bad idea, hope she didn't find out " Betty added pinching her nose-bridge.

My anxiety doubled up when I heard her words, I know we shoul've told her sooner but Jin made us promise him that we wouldn't tell her anything, not at least until Taehyung's wedding.

"I hope so too" I crossed my fingers.

A few minutes later Samara arrived at my apartment, her cheeks were stained by her tears, she looked s exhausted. Her eyes were puffy and she was soaked by the rain.

"Oh my God baby" I pulled her into a hug, and she let out a loud sob. "He's here" she said between cries, while I kept on stroking her hair.

Guess she found out.

"Jin is here Y/n, I-I saw him, he held me" she continued with sobs.

Minutes passed as she cried in my embrace, she slowly started cooling down, her sobs stopped and started whipping away her tears.

Samara's eyes landed over Betty before she averted her gaze towards me. She knitted her eyebrows, sniffling. "Wait? Did you guys know about it?" she asked.

Both of us couldn't lie to her anymore.

I'm feeling bad already.

"We did" Betty answered from behind, causing Samara's expression to change in an instant. Her eyes shifted towards mine, her tears threatening to fall.

"How- why didn't you tell me?" she asked us, she seems so mad right now and the guilt is killing me.

"How could you?" she added, her hands shaking slightly as she was gripping her small purse. The room feel silent and Samara's anger grew even more.

"I can't believe you guys" she whispered with rage, turning her heels.

"Wait Sam!" we both said, Betty standing up from where she was sitting. I walked towards Sam, holding her wrist.

"Hear me out Sam" I begged her, but she was too stubborn to stop.

"I can't believe you guys kept this from me" she added.

"We didn't do it on purpose" I excused, looking up at her.

"I'm so sorry, we'll explain everything don't go, please" I pleaded while she nod her head in response.

"I want to know everything, then I'll leave" she answered with a stern and cold tone before she made her way to the living-roo.

The three of us sat on the sofa, both me and Betty didn't know how to start the conversation. Samara's burning gaze was piercing through our body.

"What the hell are you guys waiting for?!" she snapped, averting her gaze from Betty towards me.

"We're so sorry Sam, I didn't want you to find out this way" Betty started. I nod my head with every word she said. I couldn't say a single word since I didn't want to mess things up, she's already mad at me and the last thing I want is her hating me.

"Jin came back two weeks ago" Betty started and I could see the shock in Samara's face, her eyes softened by the mention of his name. "I was about to tell you, I swear. But Jin warned us not to say anything" she continued. "He didn't want you to know that he has returned" she let out with a sigh.

"But why?" Samara cut her off. "I've waited for that man for almost five years and he doesn't even wanna see me? I know what we had is over but we were also friends way before everything else" her voice become shaky, as the tears returned in her eyes.

"I lost myself trying to find him and this is how it ends? Where did I even go wrong huh? Why does he hate me this much all of a sudden. I-iv'e never loved someone as much as I loved him" Samara covered her face with her palm.

"W-where did I go wrong?" her muffled sobs filled the room and I couldn't help but hug her, holding her close.

"It's not your fault Sam" I whispered, patting her back. "It was never your fault" I added. Betty watched us from the couch where she was sitting, worry was written across her face.

"I brought wine" she said standing up, maybe alcohol is the best idea. Let's just get wasted. The girl returned with the bottle of wine and 3 glasses.

"Let's just forget they exist" I said and Samara nodded, whipping away her tears. Her beautiful face was ruined, her make-up and mascara were smudged.

"What happened to you?" Betty asked and I sighed, I just can't keep it a secret anymore. I'm going to tell them. "Cha Eunwoo" I breathed out and they both gave me a shocked look,

"Girl? What?" Samara said with a hoarse tone, damn her voice changed instantly.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you all everything. What about you Betty?" I looked up at her.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened to me, I'm fine" she shrugged her shoulders and smiled awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, looking deep in her eyes.

"Hmm" she hummed in response, avoiding my gaze.

I know there's something going on with you. Stop lying. 

A/N: Someone is getting drunk 🥴

Keep on voting pumpkins ⭐

Sorry for any grammar or spelling error 🙌

Love ya💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 44K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
1.7M 76.8K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
244K 7.1K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
257K 11K 40
in past yn- jungkook....i love you.... jk- what you said? you ugly pig.....how dare to confess me with this ugly face.... he throw chocolate which yn...