BTS Requested one-shots

By DarkMist_022

"I would take a bullet for you just to prove my love, only to find out that you are the one holding the gun." More

REQUEST PAGE
Love Story-|JJK|
Lie-|JJK|
Advantage-|KTH|
Hidden-|JJK|
Deal-1~|JJK&KTH|
Deal-(End)~|JJK&KTH|
Toxic Love~|KTH&JJK|
Communal Marriage-1~|OT7
Communal Marriage(End)~|OT7|
Little Wife~|JJK|
Dark Love~|PJM&JJK|
Step-father-1~|KTH&JJK|
Step Father(End)~|KTH&JJK|
Estranged~|JJK&KTH|
Exception~|JJK|
Facade-1~|KTH&JJK|
Facade-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Maid~|JJK|
Concealed-|JJK|
Forced Wife-1~|JJK|
Forced Wife-2~|JJK|
Forced Wife-3~|JJK|
Forced Wife-4~|JJK|
Forced Wife-(End)~|JJK|
Past Love-1~|KTH&JJK|
Past Love-(End)~|JJK&KTH|
Restablishment-1~|KTH|
Restablishment-(End)~|KTH|
Blind Beauty~|KTH&JJK|
Rivalry~|JJK&KTH|
Rivalry Pt.2~|KTH&PJM|
Rivalry Pt.3~|KTH&PJM|
Help?-1~|JJK&MYG|
Help?~(End)|JJK&MYG|

Unstable-|JJK&KTH|

2.8K 133 28
By DarkMist_022

Taehyung smiled entering his room with his newly wedded wife in his arms. He put her on the bed after closing the door.

"My room looks quite boring so I give you the liberty to change it according to you!" Taehyung smiled kissing y/n yet again.

"Thanks for the honour, dear! But for now, I am badly tired, won't you help me get out of this big-ass dress?" she asked standing up.

"What's the big deal in that? I can strip this dress off you and help you ease your body too!" he said seductively.

He couldn't believe he was married to his school sweetheart now.

"Taehyung, I am not in a mood!" y/n whined going towards the bathroom before he tossed her on the bed.

"I can make your mood then!" he said pinning her down, beneath him. She sighed and chuckled at his desperation. He removed her wedding gown and kissed her lips.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance when someone knocked on the door.

"Sorry, just a minute!" Taehyung said and y/n nodded before covering herself in the blanket.

Taehyung opened the door to see Jungkook, looking scared, he had tears in his eyes too.

"Hyung!" he said and hugged him.

"What happened kookie?" Taehyung asked.

"I saw a lizard in my room! It almost fell over me! Please get it out!" he started crying.

Jungkook was Taehyung's younger brother who was mentally unstable. He was over 20 years old but still behaved like a small kid.

Taehyung sighed and looked at his wife before nodding at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't like socializing and he only talked to Taehyung. He was his ultimate saviour and Taehyung was very protective of him, he never minded helping him out.

Jungkook had always been scared of lizards and insects, he hated them.

"You go inside, stay with your noona until I come back!" he said and Jungkook nodded before going inside Taehyung's room with his favourite plushy.

Jungkook walked near y/n and she covered herself in the blanket properly. It was awkward for her.

"Noona, why are you hiding yourself in the blanket like that?" Jungkook tilted his head, asking her.

Y/n cleared her throat, she was aware of his condition and was always sweet to him.

"Uh, Jungkook, I feel cold! It's November anyway!" she gave him a short smile. He sat on the bed, closer to her.

"Let me hug you so you feel warm! I used to do it with hyung too!" he said and hugged her. Y/n ceased as he caressed her bare back. She was locked in his arms and he was too muscular to push away.

And she didn't want to trigger him or upset him with any rude words. She just waited for Taehyung to come back.

"You smell so good!" he said snuggling in her neck, making her more uncomfortable.

"Jungkook, I am warm enough now, you can move away!" she tried to make an excuse.

"No, you are so soft, it feels nice to hug you! I am not letting you go!" Jungkook smiled and kissed her neck. Y/n was looking for the door to open so she could get out of this trouble. "I like you more than my plushie!" Jungkook smiled hugging her tighter.

Taehyung entered the room and y/n sighed in relief. Taehyung strode towards y/n to move Jungkook away.

"Jungkook, I killed the lizard, you can go in your room now!" he said trying to pull Jungkook away.

"Hyung, noona is so soft, you are so lucky!" Jungkook smiled still not leaving her.

"Don't you think you should leave her so I get to hug her too?" Taehyung coaxed him.

Jungkook looked at the uneasy y/n and pouted before nodding and leaving her.

"Can I sleep here with you and noona today?" Jungkook smiled asking Taehyung. He looked at y/n, and she beckoned him a 'No'.

"Jungkook, I want to play with noona for the whole night, you are an early sleeper, I don't want us to disturb you!" Taehyung said sitting beside y/n.

"Can I play with you and noona too then?" he asked cheerfully and Taehyung cleared his throat.

"It's going to be Noona's first day in our home tomorrow, you said you wanted to welcome her well, didn't you?" Taehyung coaxed him. Jungkook nodded happily.

"You are right, I should go!" he said and kissed Taehyung's hair like usual before looking at y/n. "Noona, sleep early and tight! Tomorrow is a big day for you!" he kissed her cheek and went out. Y/n blinked her eyes and looked at Taehyung.

"Don't mind him, he loves giving kisses to people he likes!" Taehyung said and pinned her down again before kissing her lips."Tonight is going to be your longest night!" he smiled wickedly.

——

Y/n was cooking vegetable soup. She woke up early even after having a long night. She wanted to cook breakfast for her new family, to create some bond between them.

"What are you cooking?" Taehyung asked y/n, hugging her from behind.

"Vegetable soup and some noodles!" she responded.

"You are such a dreamy wife! Pleasured me at night and cooking for me in the morning! This doesn't feel real!" Taehyung dramatically exclaimed.

"Hmm, have you booked the tickets?" Y/n asked, Taehyung frowned.

"What tickets?" he asked and she looked at him, raising her eyebrows in disbelief.

"For our honeymoon!" she said and he gulped. He forgot to do that.

"Yes, I have! I hope the dishes turn out well!" he said and gave her a short kiss before going out to call and make the necessary arrangements.

He was a successful attorney and used to forget about things easily.

Y/n shook her head, she could see through him.

Y/n felt arms wrapping around her waist.

"Taehyung, stop it! Someone might see us and that would be so embarrassing!" Y/n said wiggling in his grip. She looked back and it was Jungkook. "Jungkook!" she whispered instinctively.

"I love vegetable soup!" he smiled cheerfully. She awkwardly smiled.

"Yeah, could you please leave me so I can focus on cooking?" she asked politely.

"I am not disturbing you!" he said and turned her around, putting his head on her shoulder.

"Jungkook, I-" she paused and took a deep breath before pushing him away. "Please don't hug me irrelevantly next time!" she said and he puckered his lips, looking down.

Her eyes widened when she saw tears in his eyes.  She panicked and looked around if somebody saw him crying or not. Jungkook's family was very protective towards him.

"Noona is so bad! She pushed me!" he kept repeating these words. She grabbed his arms gently and looked at him concerned.

"Jungkook, I am sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" she said and he shook his head.

"No, you don't like me! I know you hate me! Why don't you love me like others?" he cried out.

"No, Jungkook! I-I like you, it's not like that! I was cooking and that's why I didn't want you to hug me!" she replied. He wiped his tears and looked at her.

"That means you don't have any problem with me hugging you the other times?" he asked and she ceased.

She got trapped in her own words. She cleared her throat and nodded.

"I guess yes!" she hesitantly replied and he smiled.

"I knew it!" he hugged her. "You love me too, right?" he asked kissing her cheeks.

"Jungkook-" she paused and sighed before saying. "Yes, I love you!" she didn't want him to start crying again.

"Then kiss me!" he said joining their foreheads, her eyes widened in shock.

"Jungkook, what are you saying? I-I don't love you like that!" she said, wishing someone from his family to come and take him away.

"I want to kiss you! Hyung kissed you too, right?" he asked innocently.

"Jungkook, he is my husband!" she replied moving her head to the other side.

"Then I want to become your husband too so I get your kisses!" he smiled and her lips parted in shock by his statement.

He bent down and gave her neck a wet kiss, she closed her eyes stifling the urge to push him and slap across his face.

He suddenly moved away and opened the fridge making her frown. Taehyung smiled coming towards y/n.

"Pack your bags, we will be leaving for Italy tomorrow!" Taehyung said and y/n dryly nodded.

"You are going to Italy? That's my dream place!" Jungkook said and held Taehyung's hands. "Can I come with you both too?" he asked.

"Jungkook, you will feel bored there, we are going as a couple!" Taehyung tried to placate him.

"No, I want to go! I swear I will not disturb you both!" he said with a pout.

"Okay!" Taehyung said to get rid of him for some time. He would make an excuse later. Jungkook smiled.

"I love you!" he said to Taehyung, looking at y/n.

She walked out, she was mad. Taehyung followed her.

"What happened?" he asked.

"What happened?" she repeated in disbelief. "You just agreed to take your supposedly mentally unstable brother on our honeymoon!" she said and he grabbed her wrist tightly.

"How dare you call my brother, like that?" he glared at her.

"Honestly, Taehyung I don't even feel like he is mentally unstable. He makes me feel so uncomfortable with his words and forced kisses!" she replied.

"He is a special case, he doesn't realize what he does. He lives his own way!" Taehyung corrected her. She jerked his grip.

"But I am not entitled to endure his awful behaviour!" she said and he grabbed her chin.

"Shut up, Y/n! I will tolerate any nonsense about my brother!" he glared at her and she looked at him with hurtful eyes.

"Are you really doing this to me for him? How can you defend him like this!" y/n asked.

"Y/n, I really love you but if I see you treating Jungkook rudely and unfairly or talking nonsense about him by calling him with foul names, then I am sorry but you will see a whole new Taehyung!" he went away.

Y/n stared at his back. Taehyung was honestly a sweetheart. This was the first time she had seen him this serious and mad.

———————

"Noona, please caress my hair so I can sleep!" Jungkook said putting his head on her lap. She looked away and took a deep breath before brushing his hair with her fingers. He hugged her waist.

Jungkook always pestered her like this and she didn't want to upset Taehyung anymore so she did everything as he said and didn't bring it under Taehyung's knowledge.

Jungkook was obsessed with y/n. He couldn't live peacefully if he didn't see her, touch her or kiss her skin. She was more important than oxygen to him.

Y/n always felt suspicious of him, but he never showed any prominent proof to prove her right.

Taehyung had gone to Busan for a high-profile case and wasn't going to return anytime soon.

His parents had gone to a family gathering too.

It didn't take her long to fall asleep like that after Jungkook slept on her lap. She couldn't move because of his heavy weight.

-

Y/n opened her eyes in the middle of the night as she felt uneasy down there.

She looked down and ceased. Jungkook was eating her out. Her hands were locked by him too.

"J-Jungkook-" she said weakly. He looked at her and hovered over her.

"Yes, noona?" he smiled.

"You bastard, move away! I will surely tell this to Taehyung!" she wiggled but his grip was tight.

"And you think he will believe you?" he chuckled.
Y/n teared up, scared. She was alone at home, with a psycho like him.

"Why are you doing this to me? I am your brother's wife! Don't you feel ashamed to do this to me! You are betraying your brother!" she said.

"There is nothing other than love, I feel when I am with you!" he kissed her lips and smiled, satisfied with it. "And about my brother, well brothers can share! I am sure he won't have a problem with it!" Jungkook smirked, horrifying her.

....................

"But I don't like you!" Lina, Jungkook's school crush said after he proposed to her. He clenched his fists and stood up.

"You don't have any option, Lina, you have to be with me anyway!" he said grabbing her tightly. She glared at him.

"You can't force me, Jungkook! I like someone else!" she yelled out. His nose flared and he slapped her. She gasped in shock.

"You will regret this! If you can't be mine then I will not let anyone have you either! It's either me or death" he said and walked out.

She didn't take it seriously. A 15-year-old guy couldn't kill someone like that, right?

But she should have taken it seriously, because now she was dead, buried 6 ft deep down the ground while her crush was burnt to death.

Jungkook was in a problem now. He didn't want to go to jail, so Taehyung helped him and framed an accident for Jungkook resulting in Jungkook being supposedly mentally unstable so he doesn't get caught.

Taehyung was the one to help him in everything and his only secret keeper.

But now, Jungkook was obsessed with his wife.

Jungkook liked the attention he got from y/n and his family because of his mental illness and decided to continue the act.

..................

A soft cry left y/n's mouth as Jungkook pounded roughly inside her. There was nothing she could do except cry.

"You love this too, right?" he asked grabbing her chin.

"I hate you!" she whispered."Taehyung will kill you!"

Considering the time when he almost killed a guy who eaveteased her.

"Only if he gets to know about this!" Jungkook smirked.

"What do you mean?" she asked scared.

"I thought I could share you with him but no, I want you all by myself, just for me. So the moment he comes here, he will be buried deep inside the ground just like Lina!" he said.

"How can you do this to your brother!" y/n cried out.

"Just like how he killed your male best friend!" Jungkook replied. Y/n was getting too many revelations today. "He didn't die in an accident, y/n! He was killed and I had nothing to do with it!" he chuckled.

Taehyung killed Aiden, y/n's best friend just because he felt jealous of him.

"You are lying!" y/n said wiping her tears.

"Not only that but your brother too, who tried to separate you both because he didn't pass his vibe check!" Jungkook kissed her shoulder.

Y/n's head started spinning. She grabbed her head as it shot pain.

The person who comforted her during her hard times was the cause of her hard times?

"He can't do this to me!" y/n said in disbelief. Jungkook cummed inside her but she didn't realize it.

"He did it all, y/n! He did it all!" he smirked, cupping her face.

"Move away, I hate you too!" she cried out.

She hated Taehyung now. Behind the soft Taehyung lied a crazy obsessed person.

Taehyung trusted Jungkook so much that he never believed Y/n's words, he thought Jungkook was just manifesting that act to make himself look realistic in front of her and now the lady he was killing people for, wasn't going to belong to him anymore.

"You can't say that to your potential child's dad!" Jungkook said caressing her womb. "This is going to lock you with me forever!" Jungkook smirked and y/n passed out as he injected the drug into her neck.

Nobody was going to know where they disappeared, forever. They were going to be dead for the world now.

——

Okay, I know I changed the ending because I liked this better and also I didn't know how to write the ending in your way.

I hope you like this and if you don't then tell me, I will change it.

Please don't forget to comment on your views.

Let's start rating my one shots from now.

So how much would you give this story at the rate of 1 to 10?

And what changes should I make in my writing to improve myself?

❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...