𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐭.𝐧

By urlocalsoftiejess

"That'll kill you one day." "It'll kill you first though." More

𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
00
𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 | 𝟎𝟏
𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝟎𝟐
𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 | 𝟎𝟑
𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐰 | 𝟎𝟒
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 & 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝟎𝟓
𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐜 | 𝟎𝟔
𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 | 𝟎𝟕
𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟎𝟖
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟎𝟗
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐞 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐩𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫 | 𝟏𝟗

𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟏𝟐

965 18 1
By urlocalsoftiejess

*ੈ‧₊˚

I rest my chin on the palm of my hand, dozing in and out of daydreaming while Snape prattles on about how we're all idiots, embarrassments to Slytherin and our family names and how we're going to wash all the filthy cauldrons for the next two hours.

In reality, I'd probably care more about how I'm spending my Saturday morning but Theo is sitting next to me and I'm thinking about all the ways I want to hex him.

From the way he hasn't said a single word to me, I'm betting he speculates that I'm still fuming about what happened yesterday.

Aleksander isn't even in detention with us today because the nurse cornered him in the infirmary till his head is fully recovered.

I glance out of the peripheral vision at Theo, his eyes are boring into Snapes drawling figure at the front of the room.

His face only makes me angrier.

I had wanted to sit with Enzo or Mattheo originally, but I suspect that the two knew I would eventually rip Theo a new one and they wanted a front row seat to the shit show, so they quickly paired off and left me with him.

Evil bastards.

But they were wrong, though Theo had pissed me off, I was planning to give him the cold shoulder until he grew up and apologized to Aleksander.

I didn't know who he thought he was at all. Almost kissing me and then telling me it was a mistake and he got caught up in the moment and then knocking the guy I'm going out with off a broom?!?

There was no bloody way I was letting him get away with it.

Finally, Snape's long winded speech comes to a close and with one last scathing look he slams the door shut and we get to cleaning.

"This is so fucking gross." Pansy complains, a gag getting stuck in her through mid statement while she eyes the cauldron in front of her.

I eye my own, there's something green at the bottom. Knowing Snape and how evil he can be sometimes, I'm betting these were cauldrons from potions that went wrong.

Theo and I work in silence. He can deal with me angry, that was tried and true, but silent?

Unusual for me. I wasn't silent very often.

That's how you knew I was seething.

After a moment of the two of us just standing next to each other awkwardly, both eyeing the cauldron in front of us, I begin to tie my hair up.

The longer we took to finish this, the longer Snape was going to keep us trapped in this stuffy classroom.

Theo and I simultaneously work in silence, neither of us saying anything to break the obvious tension.

I didn't want to speak to him, and he either was afraid to say anything that may elicit my rage or he held the same sentiment towards me at the moment.

Pompous git.

Two hours and several disgusting cauldrons later we're all finally done. Everyone is tired, Pansy is itching for a shower at this point and Draco is glowing with irritation.

Even Enzo who's usually up-beat seems deflated and a bit irritated.

No matter to Snape though who strolls back in and only gives a satisfied sound before dismissing us with a flick of his hand.

Theo and I stand up and stretch. He hasn't yet said a word and I have no inclination to initiate any conversation with him.

The two of us slowly make our way out of the room behind everybody else and I let out a sigh of relief as we near the door.

I feel like I have to shower myself.

The smell coming off my robes is terrible and I'd rather not walk around in them.

I can feel Theo walking beside me, neither of us speak and instead I tune into the conversations around me.

Draco and Blaise are discussing a Quidditch match of some sort, Pansy and Daphne talking about whether or no Snape conditions his hair and Enzo and Mattheo are talking about some Gryffindor girl.

We reach the common room when Mattheo turns around to Theo with a wicked grin.

"What do you think mate?" He asks, "Charlotte, the red headed Gryffindor, hot or not?"

I find myself subconsciously rolling my eyes when I hear the question. Gross. Boys.

Theo just shrugs, "Isn't she a bit Ginny Weasley." He points out which makes Mattheo frown.

"Thanks for ruining that for me." He groans.

I scoff quietly under my breath as I feel myself getting agitated all over again. Why? Couldn't tell you. But it was enough for me to walk away to the showers.

When I get there Pansy is already there, reapplying her makeup from this morning. She shoots me a grin from the mirror.

I sigh and return a tired one while I undress from my robes before stepping into the hot shower.

It splashes against my body in a way that relaxes my muscles instantly.

Over the droplets of water I hear Pansy speaking, "So you and Theo still on the outs?"

I lean back against the wall of the shower, the water flowing over my face as I try to ignore Pansy's question, "Yeah..." I mutter quietly. I feel as if my words carry in this humid room.

I take a deep breath, "I was going to give him silent treatment until he apologized to Aleksander but I don't think he's going to any time soon."

Pansy chuckles loudly, "It's Theo what did you expect?" She muses, "He'll apologize to Aleksander the day pigs can fly."

I snort, lathering body wash all over me in hopes of getting rid of the terrible smell from todays cauldrons, "Then we'll never speak again."

She sighs, "Fat chance," Pansy hums, "You guys love each other too much to never speak again."

Her statement makes me still for a moment in contemplation but I just shrug though she can't see me, "First time for everything."

I can see Pansy shaking her head, "Let's talk about other things that have nothing to do with Nott, like Aleksander."

The scalding water washes down my body and down the drain, taking the soap down with it, "The nurse practically has him locked up in the infirmary, I'm going to try and visit him later." I explain softly.

"Borrow something sexy from me," Pansy states with a 'you better' expression that I can see reflected in the mirror, "no offence Evie..your wardrobe doesn't scream snog me!"

I scoff, this girl. Who did she think I was? I was definitely not going to snog Aleksander in the infirmary.

"Can you not be so lewd Pansy?" I groan out, grabbing a towel that I had previously hung up to dry myself, "I'm not trying to get him to snog me."

Pansy pouts, "Not trying to get him to snog you at the moment...on your date next weekend who knows." She says with a suggestive wink.

I walk out in a towel, my hair wet and my face still warm from the shower.

We move back into our dorm room from the connecting bathroom, she goes to look at her outfit in the floor length mirror while I rummage through the dresser.

She frowns at the outfit I'm putting on which makes me scoff, I look over at her, "What do you think I'm going to do? Seduce him in the infirmary?"

I slip on the outfit I have picked out, one of the boys' old quidditch hoodies and a pair of black sweatpants that I was sure were Daphnes.

Pansy sighs and shakes her head again in disappointment, "Sorry Aleksander, I tried." She murmurs.

I roll my eyes at her dramatics, "I'm not going to do anything, he's injured and I want to make sure he's alright."

Pansy grins, "So you're going to be the concerned girlfriend?"

I roll my eyes, "I'm not his girlfriend." I say sternly.

"Oh you know what I mean." She chuckles, "What do you think you're going to do if he wakes up and asks to kiss you, are you going to say no?"

I stare at her, "Of course I am."

Pansy rolls her eyes and looks at me through her mirror, "That's funny, I'd have bet money you'd have said yes."

I wave her off, Pansy is never going to let this go so I'm not even going to bother with this conversation anymore.

"Bye Pansy." I say in a sing-song tune making my way over to the exit to escape her fascination with my love life.

But before I can make it out the door Pansy grabs my wrist and jerks me back, "Please just change your top into something cuter."

A refusal sits on the tip of my tongue but she looks at me with wide pleading eyes. Evil woman.

"Fine." I grunt, letting her drag me back over to the dresser where she digs through her clothes.

Some of them could barely even be classified as clothes to be honest. Scraps of fabric more like it.

Finally after a moment she flings a black top over to me, it's low cut and strappy, obviously meant to be dressed up.

I give her a hesitant and speculate look, "How am I going to wear this?"

She shrugs, "Just wear it with the sweatpants and bring the hoodie in case you get cold." She instructs.

This makes me wonder how many people she has actually seduced because how can she be this good at it.

Montague and Is relationship had really starved me of going through that boy crazy era where I did what I wanted.

Before my relationship, I had been too young..boys still had cooties at that point and now, it seems a bit immature, especially since my two best friends are in mostly happy relationships.

I sigh and with one last reluctant look I change into the shirt.

"Damn girl you look good." Pansy hums in approval, leading me over to the mirror to look at myself.

I did look good, the shirt showed off just the right amount of cleavage and the sweatpants paired with it gave a good 'effortless' look.

Despite my reluctance, I have to admit that Pansy knows what she's doing when it comes to this stuff.

When Pansy finally lets me loose I make my way to the hospital wing, clutching both my hoodie and the shirt, I pause in front of the infirmary door.

I put on the hoodie before taking a breath and pushing the door open.

Aleksander was resting comfortably in a stretcher. He was reading a book, his legs propped up on the bed.

I smile slightly when he sees me.

After confirming that the Nurse was nowhere to be found even though I was well within visiting hours, I approach him, my hoodie already falling just a bit over the top of my shirt.

He smiles slightly when he looks up from his book and I take a seat on the empty side table next to his bed.

I cross one leg over the other, my other leg dangling off of the edge of the table.

"Hi" I greet quietly. "How are you feeling?"

He smiles at me, a slight smirk forming on his face.

"Better." He answers, "A bit bored."

I laugh at him, the sound ringing out in the room, "Bored? The nurse not good company?" I tease.

His smirk morphs into a grin, "No..I'd say this company is much better then whatever the nurse provides." He bums, "But to be fair all she does is berate me and perform diagnostic spells on me." He adds with a wink.

"Bars set high for me then." I reply.

Aleksander hums, thoughtful for a moment, "You're prettier though, that's for sure."

Butterflies erupt in my stomach. Millions of them and in waves. My cheeks flush at the compliment. This boy has a way with words.

He laughs at my flushed expression, "We still on for next weekend?" He asks hopefully.

I smile and nod quickly at his question, "Of course, I'm looking forward to it."

Quickly we get into a conversation about other things. It feels safe when I'm with him. Comfortable.

So my only question is..why does my mind keep wandering back to a brooding Slytherin who has a smoking problem?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 798 111
❝𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨, 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨. 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙥𝙨𝙚.❞ *new hp instagram, not related to any of the previous ones*
60.7K 1.2K 36
"love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is" theodore not x fem...
72.6K 406 128
"Forever?" "Forever" - trigger warnings before you read, there are mentions of suicide, self harm and sexual abuse read with caution.
113K 2.3K 74
when death takes my hand, i will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime. [harry potter] [female oc x draco malfoy]