The Girl's A Straight-Up Hust...

Oleh sainte_loves_axlgram

Tay Jardine falls in the small percentage of people trying to stick with her New Year's resolution: go to the... Lebih Banyak

1- The One Spotting
2- Tip One: Avoid the Term "Girlfriend"
3-Krysta's Mom
4- Shopping at Kohl's
5- Why Would You Tell Her?
6- Yeah Fuck Feelings
7- The Shower Scene (?)
8- Daring Jenna VS. Scared Jenna
10- Soft, Rough; Who Cares?
11- The Lynn Thing
12- The Many Exes of McDougall
13- Sober Sleepover
14- Baby Sister Protection
15- Jenna's Lunch Break
16- Good Times, Good Times
17- Drinking Mimosas With Jenna's Friends
18- Nicki & Ashley
19- Fuck L.A. At Night
20- Showers Again
21- Girlfriend's Crazy Ex
22- Stopping For A Visit
23- Final

9- Hot Tubbin'

1K 41 29
Oleh sainte_loves_axlgram

Jenna's house looked different during the day. It seemed smaller, quieter. A part of me wanted to go around back, explore the entire property. But I was just here to check on her. That was all. Not to explore the house.

But it was so pretty.

I knocked on the front door, hearing dogs barking a few houses down. A teenage boy was mowing the lawn, looking at me and giving me a small smile. I knocked again, but no response.

I peeked around the side of the house. I knew she was home; her car was in the driveway. Maybe she was taking a nap, or showering, or working out. Maybe she just didn't want to let me in after our almost-kiss back at the gym earlier.

With a sigh, I took the path around the side of the house. Everything seemed quieter the farther from the front I got. Flowers of many different colors--red, purple, white--were lining the flower beds. Her house was so gorgeous.

I called out Jenna's name as I walked to the back patio. I heard a soft hum, like a machine hum, and furrowed my eyebrows. Girl giggles, Jenna's laugh. Water splashing.

"What are you doing?" I heard her laugh out.

"Trying to reach you from this side," a girl said. "You're too far away."

"Then you should come over here." The girl giggled again just as I reached the patio.

The girl had long blue hair that was probably usually hair-sprayed or something, but since they were sitting in the hot tub it was laying on her head lifelessly. Blue seaweed stuck to her head. She and Jenna were in bikinis, her with the Aussie attached to her neck. I felt a little sick to my stomach. I was so used to having Jenna paying attention to me that I must have forgotten she was still single and still very much willing to hook up with other girls.

Before Jenna could undo the girl's bikini top, she saw me and pushed her off. The girl gave a scared look and hurried to cover herself with a towel outside of the hot tub. Jenna sighed and tried to explain to her that I wasn't her girlfriend, that she didn't need to be scared of me.

"You wanna join?" Jenna asked. "The water's nice and warm. Perfect for sex."

The girl chewed on her lip piercing, looking me over a few times. I felt uncomfortable there, but Jenna wasn't slightly fazed.

"Jump in," she said with a chuckle. She looked at the blue-haired girl. "You too, Alissa."

She gave a quick smirk and let the towel hit the concrete before climbing back into the hot tub. Both girls gave me an expecting look before I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not going in the hot tub," I said firmly. "I don't have a bathing suit anyway."

Jenna smiled. "It's not like you'd be wearing it for long anyway."

Alissa giggled and moved closer to her, kissing her neck and her jaw. Jealousy rose up in me. I didn't like Jenna parading another woman in front of me. It was pissing me off.

"If you're not gonna join, why are you here?" Jenna asked.

I sighed, completely flustered. She just wanted to fuck. That's all she ever wants, of course.

"I came to check on you," I said. "But you're obviously fine."

"Very fine," Alissa giggled into Jenna's ear.

The Aussie chuckled and reached out to the table beside the hot tub, grabbing her beer and taking a sip.

"Strip for me, Jardine," she said with a grin. I tightened my arms around myself and glared at her. She simply laughed again. Why did her laugh have to be so cute? "It wouldn't be the first time you got naked for me, Taylor. Loosen up."

Alissa was sliding her hand along Jenna's body, still kissing her neck as Jenna waited for me to strip and get in with her. When she realized I wasn't going to, she sighed and moved Alissa away from her.

"I'm gonna get another beer," she said, climbing out of the hot tub. Alissa pouted. "You want anything to drink?"

"Just water," she said.

Jenna gave me a smile. "Come with me."

I sighed and followed her inside. I really didn't want to be here anymore. Jenna didn't seem to notice that I was uncomfortable here, since she just continued walking.

"So who's your new fuck toy?" I asked. Jenna grinned at me.

"Why?" she asked with a laugh. "Are you jealous?"

"No," I snapped. I crossed my arms over my chest as she laughed again.

"She's straight-edge," Jenna said. "Can you believe I nabbed me a straight-edge girl?" I furrowed my eyebrows. People still did the whole straight-edge thing? "You know what that means, right?"

I growled. "Of course I know what it means."

"Just checking, love. Wouldn't want you to be confused."

I hadn't realized that Jenna had already grabbed a bottle of water and two beers until she went to hand one to me. I gave a half-hearted "thanks" and followed her towards the patio again.

"If you want to swim with us," she continued, "I'm sure I have something you could wear. Or if you're uncomfortable, I can always send Alissa back home."

She gave me an expecting look as I played with my fingers. I wanted to be alone with Jenna, of course. I wanted to have her all to myself. But I couldn't with Alissa here. She made things more difficult than they had to be.

"I want you to myself," I said firmly. Jenna gave a small chuckle. "I'm being serious. I want you to be mine, and I want her gone. I want any other girl gone."

"Didn't your parents ever teach you to share?"

She raised her eyebrows suggestively. Was she really... Obviously. This whole time she'd been implying a three-way. Of course. And she was just trying to convince me to do it. It was somewhat working. I was finding it hard to entirely tell her no when she was standing there soaking wet in her bikini. Her muscles always stood out more when her skin was wet.

Alissa gave a quick look at us, and Jenna motioned for her to wait a minute. I had that urge to kiss her again, that urge to drop the beer in my hand and take off that fucking bikini. All it would take is a hold on one of the strings and it would untie.

"I can always bring her back inside if you really don't want to go in the hot tub," she said. "I know you feel more comfortable in my room..."

Jenna was at my neck, kissing it lightly. I let out a gasp and tightened my grip on the bottle in my hand so I wouldn't drop it. Kissing had turned to biting, so I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her neck. Something hard hit the floor with a thump, and then I felt her fingers on my jeans. I was breathing heavily by now, pulling away to watch her unbutton them.

"This is so wrong," I breathed. She smirked and ran her hands beneath my shirt. I just closed my eyes as she pulled it off. Jenna was kissing my neck again, and my chest, and my stomach. She gave me a smirk when she looked up into my eyes and gently took the beer bottle out of my hand. "I want her gone."

She sighed, but smiled. Jenna stood back up and walked outside. Alissa turned to face her while Jenna started talking to her. The girl smiled, looked back at me, gave Jenna a confused look, and then smiled again. She grabbed her clothes from the table and kissed Jenna's cheek before walking away. The Aussie turned to look at me and I motioned with my finger for her to come back inside. I bit my lip and smiled as she walked back inside. Jenna grabbed my hips and pushed me backwards until I was against the couch.

Everything had started out lustfully, but now she was playing with the idea of kissing me. I could see it in her eyes. One second she was a centimeter in front of me, the next she was going for my neck.

"Upstairs?" she breathed out. "We can...play around with some of my toys if you want..."

I just nodded quickly and Jenna lifted me up. I wrapped my legs tightly around her waist, let her carry me upstairs like I weighed nothing. My ass hit her bed and we laughed, Jenna immediately going for my jeans. I laid on my back and let her soft fingers trace over my underwear. She twisted them around her fingers with a smirk.

"Have you ever been fucked with a strap-on?" she asked, pulling my underwear off. I shook my head, trying to catch my breath. Sounded good enough for me.

"Please," I breathed.

"I want you weak. I want you unable to stand for an hour. I want your face buried in the sheets." I bit my lip. Air was so hard to breathe at that moment.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Jenna."

Jenna smirked and growled. "With pleasure."

And I was on my hands and knees, and I couldn't make out what was going on. She was kissing my back, gripping my ass in her hands. She pulled away for a few moments and I couldn't breathe. I wasn't even understanding what was going on; just that there was something inside of me, pounding against me as hard as possible. I was moaning and screaming, gripping Jenna's sheets as hard as I could.

It didn't seem like long until I was orgasming, but that didn't stop her. I didn't have enough strength in my arms to hold myself up anymore, so I fell face-first into the blankets and screamed into them. Jenna's breathy laugh was ridiculously sexy.

"Busy?" a voice asked. I wanted to look to see who it was, as the voice was familiar. But Jenna was still pounding that fucking thing inside of me and I couldn't move.

"Wanna join?" I heard Jenna breathe out with a chuckle. The girl giggled and I wanted to groan, make her go away. I tried to lift myself back up, but Jenna pushed me back down grabbed my hips again. Second climax.

"Sure," Alissa said. Jenna finally pulled out of me and gave me a chance to move, but I let my body collapse against the bed. By the time I'd made myself get back up, she'd removed the strap-on and Alissa was stripping for her.

"I think it'd be hot to watch you two fuck," Jenna said. Alissa smirked at me.

"You heard her," she said.

A/N

Three-way? Three-way.

The picture attached is three characters I'm sure you didn't know actually existed, which are Courtney, Krysta, and Alissa. If you don't know, Courtney LaPlante is from iwrestledabearonce, Krysta Cameron was the original singer of iwabo, and Alissa is the new singer of Arch Enemy. Both are metal bands so I don't know how many of you would know them, but uh yeah so Alissa is fucking gorgeous af okay bye

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.9K 255 28
Jenna McDougall and Parker Cannon have been best friends since preschool. Through thick and thin they've been there for each other. Nothing in this w...
260K 5.5K 30
Hayley Matthews is one of those girls who keeps herself to herself and she has quite the normal life for a 17 year old girl. She has good grades, two...
153K 1.6K 44
"What would happen if I was Shayne's girlfriend? No! Stop it Courtney. You two are friends and that is all. The girls are right. I just miss having s...
922K 25.4K 52
Jenna Ortega being best friend's with Dahlia's roommate comes over to their apartment right before their first spring break from college asking for a...