limerence; a daminette fic<\3

By sona_xo

daminette story damian does not believe in soulmates. so, why does taking up a silly online quiz about his s... More

a/n | playlist | aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen (m)
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen (m)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one (m)
chapter twenty two (m)
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five (m)
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
epilogue | insta wars | the end

chapter four

1.3K 34 4
By sona_xo

Jon slammed his face on the wall.

Damian rolled his eyes stretched his hands making small 'cracking' sounds. His muscles, flexing from his tight T-shirt, showing his toned biceps.

"So, you mean that you- just met the girl and then, asked her to be your girlfriend."

Robin shook his head in a 'no'.
"I asked her, if I could be her boyfriend." Damian answered Jon, while typing his assignment.

"Same thing, but she actually said yes?"

Robin growled and then looked at his so called friend.
"It is not Same thing. I did not ask her if she would be my spouse instead, I could be her spouse."

Jon's eyes where big as sausages. He gripped his head.

"Ughhhhh~ For 1 damn month I was trying to find you a girlfriend! And you just met her 2 weeks ago and asked her to be your girlfriend and she dumbly nodded her head and said yes to you?"

Robin nodded, yet again.

"Oh God, you are brainless, she is brainless, the kids will be brainless too!" Jon muttered with utter horror.

"I don't want to be a brainless uncle!"

"I haven't thought of marrying her, yet."

Jon could not believe this boy. He was so STUPID!

Jon started slamming his head on the wall and Damian rolled his eyes once again.

•••
One week prior

Damian was a man on a mission. The first day he bumped into Marinette, he knew he had to make her his. It was not love at first sight and Damian was not a kind of person who would  just fall in love with anyone. He knew it was important to find a life partner who really is interested in you rather than your money or appearance.(Bruce already gave him this information when he was enrolled in this academy).

Yet, She was everything he wanted.

Yes he knows he was not in love with her but he would be lying if he said that he wasn't attracted to her. She was short. Extremely short. Not that Damian cares about her height (totally not). The way she carried herself was the first thing which caught Damian of guard. She was overly sweet but knew how to handle situations. Even though the situation was against her but she just knew how to change it and make it in her favour.(she knows psychology)

The second thing was her sassy persona. Many times her sweetness was her enemy, people underestimated her and in a blink of an eye, she was converted into a different girl. Her confident side was something else.

In one week's time he started to talk to the new girl. It was just greetings at first. And then he noticed, he only had one common class with the new girl and it was business. And he swears on his grandfather, ne never remembers what was taught in the class.(like he really needs it-_-)

He started to admir- keep an eye on her. She was excellent in her major and other extra activities. She laughs when she wants to and maintains a safe distance between others and herself. She knows the concept of personal space.

The way she dressed herself in the academy uniform, made her look extremely beautiful. Yes- everybody looked quiet same in the uniform but she always wore something which made her different from others.

The way her heavy French accent, annoyed her when she spoke in English was the funniest yet the most enchanting part of her.

It seemed like Marinette was a magnet. Everyone was attracted to her, even he was! The only problem was how to get himself to date her. Because she looked like a person who would be perfect in a relationship. And he did not have any experience, what so ever.

His Courting meter went up and possibly- dangerously up when he saw her feeding a cat. At that time he actually felt weird tug in his heart! He believed it was because of excessive running he was doing at the time.( no he wasn't running-)

She likes cat:)

Even the not-so-good-professor, praised for completing her assignments in just a week's time of joining. It shocked everyone. It was a big news- as it was big thing to get praised by the mathematics professor.

Each and every day Marinette showed how much Damian could be her boyfriend. She always had some ways to charm him! Damian would never admit but in just week's time he was a total fool!

He knew many boys and even girls will ask Marinette to be there's. But Damian was no turtle.

So as a natural human being, he went on google. Searching how to be a boyfriend. No n o n o n o n o

How to be a perfect boyfriend for your perfect girlfriend?

He nodded while giving a satisfying grunt. He needed to be specific! At all cost!

It took him a week to understand the basics of a relationship, there were many things he did not understand at all. But one of the main important point was to praise and support your partner at all costs!

He could do that! Even Damian could appreciate.

Second thing was to make your partner wanted. At all times- you need to make your partner comfortable and feel loved?

Love was a bit hard term, but he could do that!

He made a small notebook, jotting down all the important points which would help him, for this mission.

•••

"I would like to buy these flowers."  Damian said to the flower lady who was spraying the flowers with water.

She smiled.

"Daisy? What a good choice, not all people give these kinds of flowers, in today's time." She kept on talking until she beautiful decorated the bouquet.

As, he was about to go, he turned around and surprised the old lady.

"I would be glad, if you recommend me a flower- language book."

The old lady smiled once again, her wrinkles full on display.

She nodded.

•••

Marinette was not sure, what was happening.

Damian Wayne, a very beautiful, handsome, sexy boy. With heavy voice, toned body, sharp gaze and a serious look.

Over all a Greek God.

Was standing in front of her with daisies in his hands and-

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

She opened her mouth to say something-

"Please"

Oh fuck.

•••

A sudden change of pov, cauz why not?
This took me so much time to edit and re-write because I wanted this chapter to be perfect!
Well as perfect as I can make it.
Writing Damian's pov is the hardest because I always rephrase certain sentences and I have to think how would he actually respond to this dialogue or that.

Anyways, hope you liked this and I'm thinking of double update!

•••

charlesss
22/09/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 56
'๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๏ฟฝ...
577K 18.3K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
155K 4K 21
Just your regular daminette with my own little twist. Marinette has had it. Life was out to get her. If Paris really was the City of Love, maybe life...
2.2K 57 5
Daminette Soulmates fic inspired by invisible string by Taylor Swift. Marinette defeats Hawkmoth and moves to a place that's better for her mental he...