THE SECRET WIFE || KIM TAEHYU...

By vantaekim01

-ON HOLD " how can you be satisfied with only this flowers whereas I can give you jewellery - diamonds- the w... More

NOTE FOR THE READER
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

2.2K 71 26
By vantaekim01

It's been a while that I updated, but things were not good as I got busy with many things and my mental and physical health was not that good.

I took this time to finally reflect on myself to know what I want to do.

It's been some time that I finally started writing my first book, and it's taking all my time and efforts.

I cannot ask for your understanding, but I can just ask for you to know that I will return, but it will be a while.

I want to do it for me.

I will come share it with you guys soon.

Thank you so much for supporting me all this time.
🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 46.1K 59
"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—•β—• Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual and posh life, being one of the billionair...
37.9K 1.7K 19
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
298K 22.7K 48
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...