SKZ ONESHOTS

By TheDepthOfWords

Smut, fluff, angst. If I see a trope I always think I can do better hence why I decided on writing some one s... More

INTRO
CHANGLIX
MINSUNG
SKZ
MINBIN
FELIX
MINSUNG
3RACHA
JEONGLIX
2CHAN
CHANGBIN
SKZ
CHANGBIN
MINSUNG

SKZ

1.7K 14 2
By TheDepthOfWords

Includes:
Familiar Felix and Vampire SKZ
(Based off 'What we do in the shadows')
Light hearted
Gore
Fluff?
Angst

"How is it as a familiar?" Felix chuckled as he repeated the question, the camera pointed to his face as he readjusted his sweater before thinking on it. "Well... it's never boring" he laughed awkwardly.

Felix had been working with this specific group of vampires for a little over five years now. At times he wanted to leave but.. they were family. To him atleast, his bosses didn't exactly see him as that, more so a slave, mule, mediocre human who lives in the house.

"Felix~" Hyunjin whined out, slowly floating from the second story down to where he was scrubbing a blood stain from the carpet. The said blonde lifting his head as he brushed back his damp hair with his forearm. "The man from wednesday is still sitting in the laundry" he continued as Felix side glanced the cameraman before giving his attention back to the vampire. "As much as I know, how you know, I enjoy the odd rotting body- I'm simply just not in the mood. Please hurry and tidy up" he demanded before giving a slight tap on the humans head as he walked off. His long coat dragging on the dirty floor behind him

Hwang Hyunjin, his main vampirism ability was mind control, and at first Felix had no doubt that it was very strong. But it's been five years, and he'd grown a resistance towards it. "Of course Hyunjin" Felix answered him as he left the sponge and stood up, making his way to the rotting food.

"Sure, it gets lonely as a familiar" Felix nodded his head before taking a deep breath. "I mean, my family thinks I work on the railways, my love life is nonexistent since this is well... a twenty four seven job all year round" he chuckled but the laughter fell strained at the end, sounding with little amusement.

"But I'm fine" Felix assured the camera man.

"Felix there are ghosts in the walls again" Minho called out to him, the dark haired vampire climbing up the walls with his ear pressed against it. "Fucking assholes are talking shit about me" he scoffed, using his speed to make his way around the room, stopping while he ended up on the ceiling. He found the freckled human walking into the room with a duster. "Hurry Felix, we need to call an exorcist or shaman or something!" He demanded. "Matter of fact, just hand me a baseball bat"

"Darling stop being so emotional, we just need to have a seance. No need to go smashing holes in the walls" Jisung chuckled as he sorted his books. When Felix first met Jisung, he was surprised by how well the vampire passed as human, other then when his accent starts to slip to show his english side. Out of all the vampires, Jisung seemed to be one of the very few attempting so stay semi present with the times.

"Sometimes their insistent fucking can be irritating but... I've learned to mute them quite easily" Felix admitted, showing his small room. The small pictures of his family on his nightstand as well as his clothes and skincare. "When you age around people who always seem to shine, pun unintented, you do become a little self concious of how you look" he laughed as he stood still for a second before leaving his room again.

"Seungmin is different from the rest of the vampires" Felix states as he sneaks his head around the corner, the camera showing the taller man dressed in typical buisness attire, sat at his computer. "He feeds off of energy, basically draining the life out of everyone and anyone, including other vampires" he noted, watching as Seungmin fixed the glasses resting on his face, his chair slowly spinning to face the spying humans.

"Did you know-" Felix took off quickly, the camera man following behind as Seungmin stopped when he noticed the doorway was empty once more. "Chickens"

"I have a tiny secret" Felix admitted, pulling the body bag into the back of the van. He looked around quickly to make sure no one was listening or near as he lowered his voice. "I found out recently that I have Van Helsing blood in my DNA" he whispered before closing the van door. "It's probably why I've lasted this long, I mean, I've almost been killed at least seven times by other vampires. Somehow... for some reason... I just won't die" he shrugged, giving a small thin lipped smile.

"I need my armor cleaned again, it's just collecting dust these days" Chan states with a heavy sigh and shake of his head. He was Felixs proper master, since he technically was the one to promise him immortallity. It has been five years though. "Felix? Where did you go? Little guy~" Chan called for him, clicking his fingers repeatedly in the humans face. Chan had a large ego, and the well portioned body for his ego too.

"Put some fucking clothes on Christopher!" Minho nagged as he passed by the open door. The cameraman zooming out to see the vampire in full naked glory. Felix was painfully use to it, his master seemed to be naked more then he is ever dressed.

"Of course master" he told him, taking the duster over to his armor. "Master.. Can I ask you something?" Felix asks carefully, Chan stopping in the doorway as he turned to face Felix.

"No thank you" he smiled, fangs on display as he walked away. Felix is starting to hate this job.

Five years of waiting on a promise that didn't show any possibility of happening. As much as Felix wanted immortality, he wanted to be happy as well. Watching others he once knew move in with life, while he sat, waiting on a stupid promise. It was eating at him, and not in the way he wanted it to. "Felix please, your mood is souring my supper, be depressed else where" Changbin commented, sitting idly on the couch as he held the unconcious human up with one hand.

"Changbin... how long does it take until a familiar is turned?" Felix asks the old vampire. His question pulling a sigh out as the buff male dropped the half empty body onto the floor.

"Months, sometimes years. I would not know, I've never turned someone myself" he admitted as he picked the human up himself. "Humans are always so emotional" he muttered, closing his mouth around the gushing wound once more.

"I don't know what to do Jeongin. I've been waiting for a chance to become a vampire for so long and none of them seem to even really see me anymore- I mean jesus, you were turned while trying to kill vampires! Why not me?" He sighed out frustrated as he took a sip of his ice coffee. Jeongin laughed lowly next to him behind the counter. Despite Jeongin being a vampire, he was only a recently turned one. He was actually a little younger then Felix.

"I'll turn you" he offered, tilting his head to the side with pursed lips as he nodded his head at his inner thoughts. "If twilight and true blood are as onto it as they show, it shouldn't be too hard" he acknowledged making Felix swallow the anxious lump in his throat.

"Won't- won't that annoy the others. I mean, I did make a promise to be their familiar" he argued.

"And so far they haven't exactly kept their promise to you either, have they?" Jeongin returned the argument. His eyebrows raised ready for Felix to attempt a defense. The human stumped as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish. "Look, think about it. I mean, I'll be here for eternity... you can take your time" he told him. "Just remember you don't have forever to keep onto this dream" he spoke gently before standing up straight as someone entered the store. "Welcome".

"Seungmin" Felix started as he stepped into the energy vampires room. The said vampire looking away from his computer and boredly at the human.

"Felix" he responded.

"I have a question, do you think you could help me?" He asked nervously, his hands fidgeting with the hem of his sweater. The vampire pondered silently before nodding.

"I know many things, unless it's something to do with tedious human worries, which yes I do know about, but I simply do not care for nor wish to explain the simple wonders of humanity. So ask away" he told Felix. The considerably younger, male made his way closer towards the vampire.

"If I were to, you know, hypothetically be turned by someone who wasn't one of the vampires here... what would happen?" He asked.

"Chan would kill you, Minho would kill you, Changbin would kill you, I personally don't care but Jisung would kill you-" he stated making Felix laugh awkwardly.

"Okay okay, I understand" Felix told him. "Uh.. thanks for your help" he murmured under his breath as he left. Felix finally had the chance to become a vampire, but now he wasn't sure if thats the road he wanted to go. Living a short humane life is one thing, but having your shorter vampire life being taken by your old masters is another.

But maybe...

Hyunjin flattened his back to the wall as Felix walked by. Seungmin coming to stand next to him, "This doesn't appear to be good" he mutters, fixing his glasses.

"No, it does not" Hyunjin whispered in agreement. The two turned to face each other. "Well there is nothing we can do and I most certainly am not telling the others" he scoffed, straightening his posture.

"I simply don't care enough about it. Though, if one of the others happen to hear, I know nothing" he shrugged walking back into his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 22.6K 50
One shots for Stray Kids; • 99% fluff 💌 • Requests are closed ❌ • ❝ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴺᴬˢᵀᵞ❞ -Han Jisung • ❝ᴮᴬᴮᵞᴳᴵᴿᴸ❞ -Bang Chan [This book is...
421K 8.6K 45
[𝘴𝘬𝘻 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴] 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢'𝘢𝘮 Requests are closed plz stop asking ty :)
5.6K 67 14
fluff, smut, angst, like half of these aren't finished lmao
8.1K 43 12
Smut....and maybe fluff