Overdose(Bucky Barnes&Oc)

Bởi annalovely_writer

Addiction Series Book 2 of 2 Mafia love story. Continuation of Angela and Buckys story. Xem Thêm

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

210 18 11
Bởi annalovely_writer

A/N- Adding the next few chapters soon!

============

Few weeks later...
Angela and Bucky lay in bed together. Bucky runs his fingers through her hair, Angela rests on Buckys chest as she doodles in a notebook. Bucky kisses her head. "You ok?"

Angela nods. "I'm ok" she replies. Bucky nods. "I'm gonna take the weekend off, spend time with you ok?"

Angela nods. "I would like that"

Bucky smiles. "Thank you"

Angela places her notebook to the side. "I'm sorry"

"Darling theres not reason for you to be ok? Everything is gonna be ok"

She nods. "Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah"

"I wanna see Andy, please"

Bucky smiles and kisses the side of her head. "Of course"

Bucky gets off the bed and heads to the nursery, few minutes later he comes back with Andy in his hands. Angela sits up and smiles.

"You ready?"

Angela nods. "Yes"

Bucky carefully places Andy in her arms, he thens sits down beside her. Angela holds her closes as she sleeps, supporting the head as she does.

"Shes so beautiful" she whispers. "Shes looks like you"

Bucky smiles. "She stubborn like you, takes me hours to get her to sleep"

Angela chuckles. "That's my girl"

After her break down in his office a few weeks before, he canceled everything he had that afternoon and took Angela home. They showered together, ate, Angela cried some more. But Bucky is not leaving her side, hes going to help her. Bucky was glad that Laura decided to discharge her, Angela is making much better progress.

"Angel, I have something for you"

Angela smiles. "Whats up?"

Bucky stands up and grabs his laptop and a flash drive from the desk. He comes to back to the bed and opens it, plugging the drive in.

"I recorded everything. From her first crawl, her first bite of food, first laugh, I'm still waiting on her to talk and walk but... yeah"

Angela feels tears gather in her eyes. "You did?"

"I did. My dad did the same for me." He says. Angela sniffs and holds Andy close. "I wanna hear her laugh"

Bucky nods and goes to the video. "Steve was trying to get her to laugh, all day"

Angela giggles. "Of course her was"

"He tripped on the stairs and Andy fell out laughing, even though Steve really sprained his ankle" Bucky plays the video and shows the screen to Angela. Her eyes were glued to the screen as she watches Steve try to make Andy laugh, and yeah hes failing. Angela smiles wide when she hears her daughters laugh, seeing her happy. A tear falls from the corner of her eye.

"Angel, you ok?" Bucky asks pausing the video. Angela nods and kisses Andy on her forehead. "I'm ok"

Bucky moves some hair from her face and cups her chin. "I love you"

"I love you too" Angela smiles. "Can I see more of her?"

Bucky nods and takes Andy and places her on the mat while Angela grabs the laptop. She goes through all the recordings of Andy, she smiles. "I can't believe you have all five months of her all on here"

Bucky chuckles. "Well I firgured in 20 years I wouod look back on my little girl" he sits back on the bed.

Angela kisses his shoulder. "Well in 20 years, we can look at it together"

"I would love that"

Angela goes back to the computer and looks through the videos and pictures. "She grew up so fast"

"Angel.."

"Shes even starting to look like me more, she has my eyebrows"

"Angel shes walking"

Angel gasps and turns her head to Andy. Shes on her feet taking little steps at a time. Angela smile grows wide and she sets the computer on the nightstand.

"James go get your phone hurry" she says getting on the ground. "Come on baby, walk to momma"

Bucky grabs his phone, fumbling with it as he rushes to turn on the video. Angela holds her arms out, waiting for Andy to walk to her.

"Ok I got, I got" Bucky points his phone to Andy. Andy stumbles a bit but continues to walk to Angela. Angela feels tears form in the corner of her eyes. Shes hear for this moment, this special moment shes here.

"Come on Andy, you're almost there" Angela reaches her hands out and take hers, guiding Andy to her. Andy jumps into Angelas lap and laughs. Angela smiles and kisses her cheek.

"Oh my baby walked" Angela exclaims. "She walked."

Bucky sets his phone down. "She did"

"I was here" she holds Andy close to her. "I didn't miss it"

Bucky kisses her forehead, he knows what she means. She was here to see her daughter, with her own eyes. Angela missed five months of her life, but she here now.

"Don't cry baby" Bucky kisses her cheek. Angela chuckles. "I'm just happy, I'm so happy"

Bucky smiles. "Lets put her to bed ok? You need your rest"

"Let me hold her a bit longer"

Bucky nods. "Alright"

Angela leans her head on his shoulder. "Thank you"

"For what darling?"

"Staying.  Not giving up on me"

Bucky smiles and wraps her arm around her. "Always my love"

----------

Few minutes later, Angela walks back into the room and climbs into bed. "Shes alseep"

Bucky sighs. "Great"

Angela gets under the covers and immediately snuggles over to Bucky. Bucky wraps his arms around her and places a kiss on her neck and shoulder. "I Love you"

Angela smiles. "I love you too"

"Um can I um, ask you something?"

Angela turns around and faces him. "Whats wrong?"

Bucky sighs. "Well we never really discussed the fact that... you can't have kids and I was just wonder how you are feeling about that"

Angela knew this conversation would come up. She sits up and shurgs. "I don't know, I wanted a big family growing up"

"And now?"

"I still want that, but I can't give you that"

Bucky sits up and takes her hands. "Darling, don't do that to yourself ok? This is not your fault"

"I know, I just... I really want to get pregnant again, I want to experience the joy, but with what happened when I was pregnant with Andy, The fights we has, I don't want that again" she explains. Bucky nods, he understands where she is coming from. "Do you, want more kids? If so we can talk to other doctors, mane adoption."

She smiles. "Eventually yes, but I wanna take sometime"

"And I'll support that"

Angela kisses his cheek. "Thank you James"

"So do we use condoms or do you wanna go on the pill?"

Angela laughs. "Really?"

"Angela I missed you, but I also missed having sex with you"

Angela giggles. "I can get an IUD, k?"

Bucky smirks. "Perfect" he kisses her lips. Angela cups his face, deepening the kiss.

"We should married" he whispers against her lips. Angelas eyes widened and she breaks the kiss. "I'm sorry what?"

Bucky hisses. "Shit did I say that out loud?"

Angela nods. "Yeah..."

Bucky clears his throat, he feels his cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "Angel..."

"James.."

Bucky opens the bedside table and pulls out and small black box. "I bought this a year ago, probably 3 months after we got back together." He opens it and Angela gasps. "James.."

"I was gonna give it to you after your art show, but things... happened

Angela nods and wipes her eyes. "James, I... wow this is... wow" she chuckles.

"I love you so much Angela, you changed me for the better. And...and... shit I'm not good with this.."

Angela giggles.

"I love you, and you-"

"Yes"

Bucky scoffs softly. "What?"

"Yes I will marry you James, now shut up and kiss me"

Bucky chuckles and kiss her, a passionate one. His hands runs through her hair as he pushes his tongue into her mouth. Angela moans softly.

"I love you so much darling" he says against her lips.

"I love you too"

________________
3 years later...

Angela and Bucky had a beach wedding, it was beautiful and their whole family was there. They went to New Zealand for their honeymoon, and Angela had a blast. She and Bucky went out everyday, she forced him of course. But Bucky didn't mind, he loved it.

And Angela made it up to him, all night long. And Bucky really enjoyed it. Angela went to therapy for about a year, it was hard to talk about what happened to her. In detail. Angela faught with Bucky about going back but she realized she had to go. And it helped, alot. She better now. Her life is back together again.

Now, Angela heads downstairs with a basket of dirty laundry in her hands. She exhales when she reaches the last step.

"What are you doing?" Bucky asks.

"Laundry...?"

Bucky scoffs and ealks up to her. "I'll take care of it, you need some rest"

"I'm fine" she chuckles. "I'm pregnant, not dying"

Bucky sighs and rests her hands in her shoulders. "I know, just... I love you and I want you to rest okay?"

Angela nods. "Let me just put this load in and I'll rest okay?"

Bucky kisses her forehead. "Alright"

Bucky and Angela started trying for a baby two years after they got married. And they loved the baby making, but the results were discouraging. Angela wanted to give up, the medication she was using was making her sick. She was tired. But eight months later, she saw two blue lines on the test. And she became happy, overfilled with joy.

Angela hisses. "You know what, why don't you finsh, shes kicking really hard"

Bucky chuckles and takes the basket from her. "Go rest"

Angela holds her stomach. "Ok..."

Bucky places the basket down and places his hand on her stomach. Bucky chuckles. "Wow shes kicking hard"

"She is" Angela laughs. "I can't wait to hold her"

"I love you" he kisses her cheek. "So much"

"I love you more"

The front door opens and Laura walks in with Andy in ger arms. Angela smiles. "Hey mom"

"Hey sweetie, you feeling ok?" She asks setting Andy on the ground. She immediately runs to Bucky.

"I'm ok, shes just kicks alot"  Angela replies. "Hows dad?"

"He and the boys are on a guys weekend whatever that means, so its just me" she says. "But Andy is great company"

"Mom can I stay with Grandma tonight?" Andy asks.

"I don't know, is your room clean?"

Andy giggles. "Yes"

"Well ok them, go get your stuff"

Andy laughs. "Yay! Dad come help me" she pulls on his arm. Bucky laughs. "Ok ok, lets go. Laura tell your daughter to relax for the day"

Angela scoffs. "I do relex... sometimes"

Laura chuckles. "How about I make us some tea and we seat on the porch okay?"

"Alright"

-------

"Think of any names yet?" Laura asks. Angela nods. "Yeah, either Lynn or Bella is a good name"

Laura sips her tea. "I love Laura personally"

Angela laughs. "Funny"

"So, I was supposed to wait to tell you but what the hell"

"Mom whats going on?" Angela asks.

"Well, me and Clint are going  back home with the boys"

"Home?"

"Oh we lived in Kentucky before Detroit so we're moving to be closer to my mom" Laura explains.

"Really? When are you going?" Angela asks, hiding her sadness.

"Next month"

Angela nods and sips her tea. Laura sighs. "Angie, you'll be ok without me"

"I know, I'll just miss you alot"

"I know you will, but we will definitely come visit"

Angela sets her cup down and rests her legs on the coffee table. "Well I'm happy for you mom, I'm gonna miss you dad and the boys"

"Thank you Angie"

Angela chuckles. "Damn"

"Everything ok?"

Angela laughs. "No, my water just broke"

Lauraa eyes widened and she hops off her seat. "What? Are you sure?"

"Uh yeah"

"Ok let me get Bucky you stay ok?"

Angela leans back. "Don't worry, I'm not moving"

_________

Bucky paces back and forth in the hospital room. Angela rolls her eyes and huffs. "James"

"What?" He asks still pacing.

"Can you stop? I'm going to throw up"

Bucky stops moving. "Sorry"

Angela giggles. "You nervous?"

"Very"

"I am too, but our baby will be ok"

Bucky sighs and sits on the edge of the bed. He takes her hand in his. "Do you need anything?"

"A kiss would be nice"

Bucky chuckles softly and leans in, he presses his lips to her. He kisses her softly but passionately. Bucky breaks the kiss after a few moments and kisses the tip of her nose.

"I love you, always will"

"I love you too"

Bucky places his hand on Angelas stomach. "What are we gonna name our girl?"

Angela smiles. "I don't know, we picked out beautiful names. Might as well pull from a hat"

Bucky chuckles and kisses her cheek. "Lovely idea"

"Yeah?"

"No" Bucky laughs. Angela rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Its simple"

"I'll pick a name ok? You said I get to name her anyway"

"Now when did I say that?"

"Remember when we were trying? You said if you get pregnant I get to name the child"

Angela scoffs. "I was full of cock, I wasn't thinking straight"

Bucky sighs and kisses her neck. "Cute"

Angela giggles and pushes him back. The door opens and a doctor comes in. "Hi Angela, how are we feeling?"

"Hungry" she confesses. Bucky steps out of the way so that the doctor and examine her.

"Ok can you lift your legs up, i wanna feel how dilated you are"

Angela nods and lifts her legs us, the doctor slips her hand under the covers and feels her. She has a worried look on her face.

"Doctor Rose? Is everything ok?"

Rose stands up straight and takes off her gloves, tossing them in the trash bin. ",Well, I can feel your babys feet at your core which is not good"

Angela reaches for Buckys hand and squeezes it tight. "Is she ok?"

"Oh sweetie theres nothing to worry about, we just have to preform a C-section"

"So my babys not gonna die?"

"We just have to get up to surgery soon, but trust me she won't die"

Bucky sighs in relief and kisses the top of her head. "Everythings gonna be ok darling"

-----------

Angela opens her eyes and sighs. She feels pain in her stomach, I mean, she was cut open. Angela goes to sit up but she hisses in pain

"I wouldn't move if i were you"

Angela smiles. "Hi dad"

Clint kisses her forehead. "How are you?"

"Tired, I wanna see my baby" she sighs. "Wheres Bucky?"

"Hes getting your daughter"

"My stomach hurts"

Clint chuckles. "You know I'm really proud of you Angie, you came a long way"

"I wouldn't have been here without you dad" Angela squeezes his hand. "Thank you"

"Of course Angie, of course" he kisses her forehead.

"Mommy" Andy runs in the room and jumps on the bed. "Hi!"

Angela laughs. "Hi baby"

"I'm a big sister"

Angela smiled and nods. "Yes, yes you are"

Bucky and Laura walk in, Bucky holding his daughter in his hand. Angela smiles big and holds her arms out.

"Liliana" Bucky says, he places her in Angelas arms. "Thats her name"

Angela holds her close, inhaling the sweet smell of a newborn. Shes feels so much joy right now, its indescribable.

"Shes... shes so beautiful"

"Shes really is" Laura says. "You did amazing"

Angela chuckles softly and kisses her forehead. Angela is holding her baby, for the first time. Andy moves closer to her.

"Can I see her?"

"Of course, just be careful my love ok?"

Andy nods and sits flat on the bed. Angela sets Liliana on her lap. "Now support her head Andy...- there you go"

Bucky sits behind Andy. "You got her?"

Andy nids. "I do"

Bucky for the first time in years, hes has everything he has every wanted. A beautiful wife, kids, he has a parent and parents in law who love him. His friends, he has a big family. Its like a dream come true. Bucky looks up at Angela, he gived her a smile and rubs her knee. "I love you"

Angela smiles back. "I love you too"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.4K 755 24
A Winter Soldier/ Bucky Barnes x Reader Fanfiction Book 2 of 2: The sequel to Lovers In Crime After your dark and unusual past, is it really possib...
412 30 10
Hiding your phobias from your closest friends may not have been the best idea- you were definitely about to pay for it.
1.2K 36 8
Taking off where the first book left off..something is happening and it doesn't seem quite right..the world it bittersweet and the trauma lingers hol...
55.2K 1.3K 55
Bucky and Steve are real people and they have firm relationships with the actors that play them. Most of this is smutty with a few fluffy chapters...