~Falling for you~/Elavan

נכתב על ידי liaturik79

Long story short Liz and av started with a platonic relationship, but after discovering their mutual strong f... עוד

You are my baby. Chp1
I would never. Chp2
I wonder what i did. Chp3
My sweet baby.Chp4
Did you know,you are mine? Chp5
Here with you, love.Chp6
Officially Mine Pt1. Chp7
Officially Mine Pt2. Chp8
All yours my love. Chp9
Without hesitation. Chp10
Flying to get there. Chp11
Here we go again. Chp12
Ohh my baby.Chp13
Ready to go home, babe?. Chp14
Almost Living Together. Chp 15
Out in stress . Chp16
Its unfair. Chp17
We're enough for each other. Chp18
Thats her. Chp19
No, its not. Chp20
Oh my, Ketan?. Chp21
The Expected News. Chp22
This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23
I'm Sorry, But I Cant Wait. Chp24
The Message Pt1. Chp25
Hate This! Chp27
The Wait. Chp28
Trying not to. Chp29
The Attemption Game. Chp30
About Her. Chp31
Surprise Birthday For You Chp32

The Message Pt2. Chp26

58 11 0
נכתב על ידי liaturik79

Avans POV:
This three days just remembered me how I was when I was single, but not in that way, I mean;
Going out with my friends, or hanging out with my brother and Bella, but the most is; longing for my Girl.  I just hope she's safe and taking care of herself, like she always does.  She's going on a dinner tonight and I helped her to pick her outfit, Liz sent me a picture right now, and wow, I couldn't be more proud of how happy she is. The smile that she has it's the one she uses only for exiting works or when she's in a good mood, that's very good, I don't wish to anyone; getting Liz angry there, I think they wouldn't know what to think.  I'm just messing around, if she's okay and healthy; then I can be called alive. 
Liz told me if I could go to her apartment and wash some dirty clothe she left and maybe pass the iron too.  I'm here, finally I've ironed all the floor, thank god she doesn't have pets, it's not that I don't like them. The puppies and kitties are nice, but after you clean the whole floor, it's not funny to have someone shitting  on it afterwards.   The good thing is that Liz told me that she had some frozen pizza and frozen cranberries with chocolate, which I'm eating right now, though I almost burned the pizza.

A Message from (My Baby❤️) came out, I burnt myself with the pizza while unlocking the phone, but that's fine.
Help, pleaseLiz's Text.  Oh my god, I spit out the food and wrote her: My love, share me the details right now, please, I'm on my way find to you.  I rushed to take my backpack and some clothe, and drove to the airport with my keys, passport, money and bought the fastest ticket there was.  She texted me back now after a while.  Av, I think this was a trap for me, there are some big guys here and Kai is talking with them, I think they're taking me somewhere basically "unknown" or where nobody can find me? Here my location is: Civitel Olympic (Marousi, Greece), im at the hotel right now, come quick please.
That was Liz's Text. I feel my heart quickly almost tripped over and over again, Liz is in danger, and fuck, I'm not there!
I text her back: Im already on the plane baby, im really so sorry you're there alone. Liz, Please do whatever they tell you to, okay? I know it isn't right in any level,  but you can't risk your life out there, you don't know that country or those persons,  i understand you have fear, I'm too, you can't imagine how much.  The police is on their way, okay? I'm getting there Elizabeth, I promise you, I love you Liz, so much.   She left me on read, and then went offline, shit.

Liz's POV:
When I met Kai down at the restaurant where we were supposed to meet with the directors, but for my unfortunate plans,  there were only like 4 big guys talking to Kai, without any idea of the now unbelievable"movie", it's a trap, at least for me it is.
They all told me to sit still on one of the table chairs, and stay quiet. I did as told, but I had to text Avan for help, I need to get outta here. It seems that this trip is costing me my life.  HEY GILLIES! Kai shouted, smirked at me and said: I'll give your boyfriend a little call, and see if he actually loves you, piece of shit!   Two of the guys shut my mouth with duck tape, they bind my hands over my back with a rope, together with my heels too and carried me into a black van, then the two guys left went in front to drive and Kai came to the back, he sat beside me, grabbed his phone and said: Shut up, or we kill you right here.
I just nodded and looked down, Kai laughed and dialed Avans Phone number on his phone and called it.
Hey little boy, Ive got your precious little treasure here, I swear if you bring more people with you here, I'll kill both of you. Kai said.  He put the call on speaker and I heard Av said:  DONT DO ANYTHING TO HER! SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG, BASTARD! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!    Kai just laughed and slapped me, so I whined.   Did you heard that mister Jogia? That's what happens when you don't listen, so, when do you get here? The rain is very beautiful this days here, I bet Liz will just love it, specially where we're taking her to. Kai said.   A silent tear escaped from my eye, as I heard Av crying on the phone but then he said: Please, just, don't hurt her, why did you brought her there? To break us apart? Or you want money?
I'm getting there tomorrow morning. Just when the rain will already be dripping...      HA! YOU SEE! WE'LL HAVE LOTS OF FUN! Oh and this kidnap or however you wanna call it, it's for many times of Liz not wanting me by her side, and now k got jealous, but it's now all in the past, I did this to make you angry, I think it worked, didn't it? My supposed to be "manager"said. Av just stayed quiet and sighted, he knows he shouldn't say anything about him until being here, where he can safe me. Im so scared and hurt, I just wanna go home, this is getting petrifying.
HEY HEY OPEN THE DOOR! RIGHT NOW! PUT THE WEAPONS DOWN! A very loud knock and lots of scream just appeared knocking on the back door of the van. Kai threw the phone to the floor and mumbled (irritated): Fuck, fuck, why now??? The other two guys stood up with a scared face and opened the door quickly, there are more than 10 police officers in front of the now opened door, with guns in their hands pointing to the three men. The brunette with glasses and ugly face; called Kai, turned to look at me and punched me on my face, and I fainted. Well, I don't remember when I passed out, but when I woke up, I was in a big bed with some nurses and doctor from the Greek E.R, they were checking my vitals and my bruises. I asked one of the police officers what did they do with them, and she told me; they were sent to Greek prison for 20 years, and after that they would be sent to the USA, for them to judge if sent them to another prison or put them on rehab.
I'm on the hotel suit right now, they were very kind at letting me stay here without paying and brought me my stuff, and two security guards, until Av would come and pick me. The hospital and the police called Avan at 9:00pm and told him everything that happened, and told him to calm down, but he didn't listen, but thanked them anyways, and that he will be here by tomorrow morning, at least that was what the two security girls woman told me.
It's now 11 pm, I can't sleep and I'm just cuddling with the pillows, and my eye hurts because of the punch. So I decided to talk with the guards until 4 am I felt my eyes getting heavy, but kept the conversation until 6, they are very sweet and helpful people.   

Avans POV:
I'm finally out of the airplane, I'm in a taxi on my way to see Liz again, I'm very anxious.  The taxi woman seemed to know what happened too, she "gossiped" to me the news; (The American Kidnap).  I just nodded kindly and didn't say anything about it.
After 10 minutes we finally arrived to the place, I left the taxi quickly and asked to the police officers and the guards; for Liz's bedroom door, showed them my identification card, so they know that who called them was me.  The two body guards checked my back and verified my body with a machine, to see if I had any harmful objects.  They finally let me in, the view is the most adorable and perfect that I will ever see. Liz is sleeping soundless and hugging her pillow with her raven locks almost on her face, with her legs tangled with the covers.  The guards left the room, letting me alone with Liz. The room is kinda big, but the only thing I see is Elizabeth, nothing less and nothing more. I walked up to her bed in silence, put my bag on the bed and took off my shoes; to lay down beside her. She moved her body all tangled with mine with her eyes still closed, and sleeping. 
I fixed her now on top of me and caressing her hair softly and nuzzling her cheeks.  Liz wrapped her arms around me and snuggled with my neck.   Psst, good morning honey. I whispered.  She opened her eyes, and closed them back.    
Shh shh, I'm here, I'm Avan, I've got you safe my Angel. I'm really sorry, I-I shouldn't have let you come here all alone, babe I'm so sorry, I promise I'll always be with you, I'm so sorry Liz, really love.  I said in a low tone. The tears couldn't wait and went out fast out my eyes.  She looked up at me with her watery cheeks and cleaned mine with her sweet hands, her lips showing half a smiled and I kissed her.  We pulled away and I cracked a smile and said: Hi Baby girl.   She smiled and said:
hi babe.  Thank you av.  That confused me and then said: Why my love? I didn't do anything. 
Thank you so much, I can't express how grateful I am to have you Avan, you saved my life, and came here running after me, not caring about anything else than me. You're the person I love and care the most in this world, and it makes me feel the luckiest person on earth; getting to call you The love of my life. I love you so much Av, to the moon and back.
Two tears came straight out of my eyes, causing me to hug Liz how I've never done, it's how much I missed and scared for her; I can't believe she's with me right now. I love you even more baby, so so so much baby. Please let's go home, I don't like it here. I want to get you safe bubba, you're the most important person for me, and I don't want to fail you again, I've could've lost you, I don't want that... I mumbled on her neck. Liz sighted and placed my head on her chest looking at me cooingly and pecked my forehead. Hey, hey, hey my love, I'm here with you okay? I'm not going anymore by choice, I wanna go home too muffin, and just forget that this ever happened but we can't. And you know that, remember when I almost lost you too? It was barely enough for me to know where you were, I just wanted to be beside you and taking care of you, I know you're feeling the same. Let's get home the quickest way possible and we'll talk properly. I love you too bubie. Liz said softly to me while caressing my hair.

NO ONES POV:
As soon as possible Liz and Av prepared the luggage and went to the airport to go and pay for the tickets to leave, in two hours they must be inside the plane, currently they're watching some Drake and Josh on Liz's phone, well, that's what both of them are supposed to be doing, but Avan has his head kissing Liz's neck, while hearing the show but mostly paying attention to his girlfriend's body, hugging her waist too, but Liz is just cuddling with his hair and laughing at the idiotic and funny stuff in the show. Babe Avan whined. Liz didn't say a thing, she just kept concentrating watching Helen Duboi's screams.
Normally she'll peck avs head or his hair, and she did; but seems that didn't heard him. Avan snuck his teeth to her jaw and bit her. Avan! What the fuck! Liz shouted; looking at him sternly. She stood up and grabbed 10 dollars from his bag and said: I'm going to the drugstore, when I come back you better have an answer to this. Pointing his tooth mark on her jaw, and seemed to be rubbing her stomach. He nodded and said sweetly: I love you bug. Liz rolled her eyes and chuckled, she just walked away to the shop. Avan wanted her to look at him, but not hurt her, at least she's not that angry, that's what he thinks. Liz's premenstrual cramps have arrived, so he's in big trouble with her hormones for this week. But that's the surprise, he doesn't that yet. After five minutes Liz came crying and sat on his lap with a small baggie in her hand. Hey hey, baby what's wrong my love? Av said rubbing her back. Nothing shut up! Liz whined, but with her face on his neck, and hugging him. Elizabeth Gillies, what did you do? Av asked annoyingly. She scoffed and said: If you don't wanna hug your girlfriend just say so, you don't have to be mean bout it! He just rolled his eyes and chuckled but Liz gasped and said crying (still): Are you laughing about me!? I thought you loved me! Avan placed Liz in a better position and cupped her face sweetly and kissed her. A good while later she pulled away and arranged her head on his shoulder, av smiled and said: Tell me my baby, what's going on? She just huffed and said: Your gonna laugh bout me! And I don't wanna! But thank you for the kissy. She said sweetly at the end. Av just realized what is going on, there's nothing he can do but; always be there for her and make her feel loved. How about when we get to the airplane, we cuddle all you want and we can order some red velvet cookies, or even the blueberry milkshake that we always share. Av said rocking Liz and kissing her head.
She looked up at him and said: But then I'm gonna be fat! More than I am already, and then you'll not want me, because- o-of.
Everything! He frowned and said: Baby girl, I'm sure you know and if you don't agree with me, you'll just have to get use to it. You're the most dazzling human being and sexiest , in this whole world; and don't let me get started with your inside qualities sweetheart. You're way too much for anyone, I'm so lucky that I've got to call you mine. Because I love you my queen.
Now thats a man! An not so old lady said smirking and walked passed them. YES, MINE! Liz shouted back and buried avs face on her chest. He obviously didn't complain any second of it, but laughed about it, and hugged her waist closer to him, while kissing her neck. Liz buried her face on his curly locks while hugging his nape from behind.
Having much fun there huh? Liz asked and chuckled at him nuzzling her. Lot of that. Av mumbled against her chest. Will you come up here? Or is that your new home baby? She said. One of them babe. He said.
She looked down at him and said: We gotta go now, take your head outta there sap. Liz tried to fix her shirt.
But why can't I just stay here?! Av whined cuddling her bosoms. Liz sighted and casually stood up, he wasn't holding her tight, so bam. Her bra was off by the moment thanks to Mister Jogia, Liz didn't mind, she just threw on herself his black leather jacket. Avan stood up with his arms crossed and grabbed the luggage and his backpack, they walked on the plane and placed their things on the space on top of the seats. This time their seats are only two, one for the window and the one that
nobody likes. Avan like a mannered boy that he is, he didn't complained about letting Liz take the window seat, but he stayed quiet. Liz, we have to change both our phone numbers. Avan said, reading a poetry book, with his glasses on.
Liz didn't say anything, Avan didn't want to push it and simply said: Liz, did you heard me? Again silence, he huffed and closed his book, to look at Liz while enjoying hearing some songs with her headphones on. Babe, how's your tummy doing? Av asked her and patted her shoulder. She took her headphones off, looked at him with a brow up and said sarcastically : Well, the thing is; my boyfriend hasn't been talking to me; just because of his petty situation with my breasts, and my stomach by the way; is just hard as a rock, and you darling how are you? Av nodded understanding and said: I didn't mean to make it worse for you, and even more not talking to you, I know it hasn't any justify but; I wasn't aware of the rush that we had, I'm sorry my love. Liz took the space arm off in between them and said: So, what about you give me your hair, for me to play with and then you do whatever you want. Av smiled and laid his head on her cleavage and said: I'm sure you know what I want baby doll.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1K 10
A short story on our beloved ABHISHA💛
12.6K 145 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
27.2K 1.2K 36
"I don't think I can hide my feelings any longer, Liz." "What feelings?" "The feelings that I have for you." "Again, what feelings, Avan? It's just a...
20.1K 615 27
What if Liz Gillies meet her on screen boyfriend after a long time and feel weird when she see Avan Jogia with his girlfriend. What if they understan...