DoKyu Oneshots (BXB)

Por dokyufic

DoKyu oneshot book!! No smut, requests are accepted. I read all comments so feel free to leave any comments y... Mais

The Jelly Game
Honey
"왜 나야?"
Wonderland
Like a Magnet
Notice Me
With You
Truth or Dare
Lovesick
Only For U
It All Started With a Forehead Kiss
Haunted House
Late Nights
Stressed
Dance Practice
Love Language
A Little Jealousy
Promise
Love at First Sight
Treasure Triplets
Boyfriend Day
"Shut up before I kiss you"
Meeting the Parents
Soft Pats

In the Crowd

115 6 2
Por dokyufic

To Doyoung, Junkyu is his dream guy.. But to Junkyu, Doyoung is just another one in the crowd.. or is he?

-------------------------------------------------------

Kim Doyoung, 19, an average University student, who is polite, caring, witty, alluring and intelligent.

Kim Junkyu, 22, captain of the Universities Baseball Team, who is passionate, brave, charming, determined and genuine.

They're on two opposite sides of the spectrum, Doyoung is a quiet student who focuses on his studies, while Junkyu is the captain of the Baseball Team who doesnt care much for studies... that is until something happened.

They knew of eachother, but never talked or had time to talk. So, you may be wondering, how did the two of them even actually cross paths...?

"And, Doyoung and Junkyu are the final pair!" the teacher exclaimed.

The two looked at eachother from across the room, Doyoung was nervous as he has never talked to anyone on Junkyus level. He didnt know what to expect.. was he gonna be rude, or a complete asshole?

Thankfully he was wrong, the jock was actually kind, which surprised him.

Doyoung made his way to Junkyus desk and sat down, his hands were sweaty out of nervousness and his heart was racing due to the new person he had to talk to.

"Hi," the elder said, "Kim Junkyu." he held his hand out.

Doyoung looked at him with a nervous expression, but shook his hand anyway.

"I know, I look intimidating. I promise im really not. Just give me a chance to get to know you through this project, okay?" Junkyu said and smiled a little. The younger noticed he had dimples, and found them to be cute.

Doyoung nodded, "Okay, hyung. Im Doyoung by the way."

Junkyu nodded and smiled, "Im not good at chemistry, its actually my weakness.." he admitted.

"Im the best at chemistry, be thankful you have me then." Doyoung said calmly.

Junkyu chuckled at the youngers confidence, "The best? I guess I was lucky then."

The two talked, discussed their project mostly.. Through talking about the project, Doyoung became more talkative and was able to help explain everything to Junkyu. They even agreed to meet at Doyoungs dorm the following day to begin the actual work for the project.

After class, they parted ways and went to their friends, Junkyu went to find his Baseball buddies Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Asahi, Jaehyuk, Junghwan & Haruto. While Doyoung found his small friend group of Yoshi and Jeongwoo.

The day went smoothly, but the two of them ended up catching themselves thinking of one another.

Even while Junkyu was at Practice that night, he couldnt stop thinking of the cute boy he met during chemistry.

Thankfully, the next day rolled around fast. It was a Saturday, so Junkyu was meant to be at Doyoungs dorm by 6pm.

By 5:50pm, Doyoung heard a knock on his door. He didnt expect the elder to be even the slightest bit early, but he was. He opened the door, Junkyu had just gotten back from practice again in the morning so he was in his uniform.

His hair was sweaty, his pants showed off his pretty waist and his shoulders looked as broad as the ocean. Doyoung found him very attractive in his uniform.

"Hyung, nice to see you again." The younger bowed and welcomed him in.

Junkyu nodded and went inside, he noticed how Doyoungs room was full of subject books, regular books, stacks of paperwork and lots of notebooks. "You study a lot, dont you?" he observed.

Out of embarrassment Doyoung didnt answer, was it bad for him to be so invested in his studies?

Junkyu noticed a embarrassed look on the youngers face and felt quite bad, "Its not a bad thing, Doyoung. Im just curious. You seem like a really smart person, who works very hard."

Doyoung nodded, "Im a nerd," he admitted, "I dont do much besides study really."

Junkyu chuckled, "You should come watch our game tomorrow then, maybe itll get you out of your shell. One day wont hurt, right?"

Doyoung didnt know, he was never into sports much at all. "We'll see, maybe youll see me there."

Junkyu smiled, "I hope so, itd be nice!" he went over to Doyoungs bed, "May I sit?" he asked.

Doyoung nodded, how could someone like Junkyu.. who leads a whole team be so kind?

Junkyu sat on the youngers bed, "Lets start!" he made a 'fighting' gesture.

Doyoung went to his bed and sat on it too, pulling out his laptop and books. "So, Hyung.." he paused to type his password, "Youre the Captain of the Baseball Team, right? How is it?"
he said as he opened their unstarted presentation.

Junkyu watched as the younger focused on the littlest things, it was cute to him.

"Its alright, a lot of pressure but I make it work. I have good people around me, you know?"

Doyoung nodded and bit his bottom lip while scrunching his eyebrows a little, as he began to work on the presentation.

"Hyung, can you do something for me really fast?" he was still looking at his laptop, typing away.

"Yeah, what is it?" Junkyu was looking at the youngers lips, to him they were insanely kissable looking. He found the way Doyoung bit his bottom lip very attractive.

"Can you order us dinner, ill pay. Im just very hungry I havent ate anything yet today."

"Eh? Doyoung its 6pm, you havent ate yet?!" he sounded genuinely concerned.

"Its really nothing, I promise! I just didnt have to eat today, I was busy." the younger defended.

"Thats not good, you need to eat all 3 meals everyday!"

Doyoung smiled, it was the first time hes smiled since they properly met yesterday. "Thanks for caring, Hyung."

Junkyu got up and patted the youngers shoulder, "Ill order us some dinner!"

With that being said, Junkyu sat behind Doyoung and called a local KBBQ restaurant and placed a large order to make sure Doyoung got to eat well.

"Hyung, you ordered a lot. We wont eat all that!"

"Relax, once you see the food youll want to eat it all." he chuckled.

After about 45 minutes, they got some work done and the food had arrived.

Junkyu pulled the food out and laid it on the dining room table. "See, its not so bad."

There were piles upon piles of food, "I can't believe you paid for all this, I told you I would pay!" the younger was shocked.

Junkyu laughed, "Come on, lets just eat."

So they ate, they spent the time getting to know eachother better, which was nice. Doyoung learned that Junkyu loves cats, that hes a INFP which shocked him at first, and a lot more.

Junkyu learned that Doyoung was a ENTJ which also shocked him at first, that he enjoys being with family and a lot more too.

After they ate, they cleaned up and got back to work, the focused on the presentation for most the time but had nice conversations during some of the time.

They said their goodbyes, and went to sleep for the night.

The next day, Sunday was the day of Junkyus first game of the season. He invited Doyoung to the game, so he was really expecting the younger to be there.

The game was at 10am, it was 9:45, and no sign of Doyoung.

Junkyu was worried.. did he scare him away?

After about 5 minutes, Doyoung sat in the crowd of people and started looking for Junkyu.

Junkyu was currently in a team huddle, encouraging his team and giving them a pep talk.

The team did their chant and took the field.
Junkyu plays 3rd base, one of the harder positions. He ran to his position and looked in the crowd one last time to see if he could spot Doyoung, and he did.

His face lit up, he smiled at the younger who wasnt even looking at him, but he was still so happy.

'Junkyu Hyung said he plays.. third base? Where is that?' he said to himself.

He looked around, then he spotted the elder.
'Holy shit.. Kim Junkyu, youre so handsome!!'
he thought.

Amongst the crowd, Doyoung stood out to Junkyu. Its like his face was glowing, and all the attention was on him.

Though, there was no time to be distracted by Doyoungs gorgeous visual, Junkyu had a game to play, and a boy to impress.

The game began, Doyoung had no idea what was going on, but he cheered for his team when everyone else was.

After a few innings, someone finally hit the ball to Junkyu, Doyoung immediately noticed and became very attentive.

It was a ground ball with a lot of bounce to it, Junkyu professionally scooped up the ball into his glove and threw to 1st base, which made an out.

By now, Doyoung was finally getting the game a bit so he cheered loudly for his new 'friend'.
"Go Kim Junkyu!" he shouted.

Which made the elder blush while running into the dugout. Coincidentally enough, Junkyu was up to bat.

"Hit a home run to impress your boyfriend!" Jihoon teased while nudging his shoulder.

Junkyu rolled his eyes, but in reality he liked the sound of Doyoung being referred to as his boyfriend.

He put his helmet and gloves on then grabbed his bat. He went up to the plate, took his batting stance and got ready for the pitch.
'For Doyoung.' he thought.

Pitch one was a ball.

He took a deep breath, he stood waiting for the next pitch.

Boom, it was perfect! Junkyu took a swing and hit it high and directly down the middle of the field.

"Holy-- that's a home run!" Hyunsuk said while team cheered.

Doyoung watched the whole thing happen, he watched Junkyu run around the bases with his long legs, pretty waist and broad shoulders. He was in love. His claps were the louded there, and so were his cheers.

Soon, the game ended. Doyoung waited around to see if Junkyu would come by him, which he did.

The younger ran and hugged Junkyu, he didnt care that he was sweaty, "Hyung, you're amazing!"

The elder tightly hugged Doyoung back, "Doyoungie, thank you for coming. You gave me a lot of strength." he pulled away and smiled.

"You were the only one I saw in the crowd, I was really amazed you came!" he added.

"I couldnt miss it.. I needed to see you play!" he said excitedly.

Doyoung happened to always carry tissue on him so he took one and started to pat the sweat off Junkyus face with it. "Really, youre so good!" he kept praising the elder.

Junkyu was smiling like an idiot, "Thank you. It means so much to me." he paused and took a deep breath.

"Can I ask you something?"

Doyoung nodded, he was still patting Junkyus face with the tissue.

"May I take you on a date?"

Doyoungs eyes went wide and he stopped patting the elders face, "A date?" he tilted his head.

"Yes, a date. Only if you want to though, no pressure!" he smiled.

How could Doyoung say no to such a beautiful and charming guy like Junkyu?!

Doyoung nodded, "Just tell me a date and time, love." he smiled, kissed the elders cheek then walked away.

Junkyu was a blushing mess.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

11.6K 450 15
for those who love Jihoon x Hyunsuk story. its just some compilation of their short story.
22.3K 288 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...
15.1K 585 52
@tk.mashiho followed you! @tk.mashiho commented on your post! "cute" lowercase intended [discontinued]
52.3K 1.6K 19
⚠️ WARNING~~~THIS STORY CONTAINS - MATURE LANGUAGE/ MATURE CONTENT/DEATH/ABUSE -VIOLENCE -KISSING -SMUTS I REWROTE THIS BOOK USING DIFFERENT CHARACT...