Forced Marriage With Blind Pr...

By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is forced to marry second prince lan who is blind. Wangji wasn't blind by birth. He got blind due... More

Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7
Part 8:
Part 9 :
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
part 18 (a):
part 18 (b):
part 19 :
part 20 :
part 21 :
Part 22 :
part 23 :
Last part :
Not An Update:

Part 1:

8.4K 358 86
By Jiang_yanli857

Wei Wuxian is an omega. He is the head disciple of yunmeng Jiang clan. He is the adopted son of Jiang Fengmian. Madam yu doesn't love Wei ying. She gets irritated seeing Wei ying.

Jiang Fengmian has one daughter named Jiang Yanli and a son named Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng is an omega. He cares for Wei Ying a lot. He cant see Wei ying in pain.

Jiang Yanli is eldest. She's an omega. She is married to the jin clan heir jin Zixuan. Jiang Yanli treats Wei ying like a child. Wei ying loves his Shijie so much.

------

Lan family is royal family. Lan Qiren is brother of the late emperor Qinghungjun. The late emperor died in a war few years ago. The late empress died due to an illness.

When the emperess died, Wangji was 6 years old. Wangji was a lively and cheerful child but after his mother died he lost his Cheerful nature. Wangji likes to stay alone. He's only closed to his brother Lan Xichen. 

Lan Qiren took the responsibility of the Lan jades after the emperor and empress dies. He never married.

Lan Xichen is the crown prince. He's an alpha. He can read his younger brother Lan Wangji like an open book.

Lan Wangji is also an alpha. Lan Wangji is blind. He wasn't blind since childhood. He got blind due to some reasons. You'll know this in later parts.

_____________________________________

Wei Wuxian was sitting in his room. He was sad because today a marriage scroll was sent from Gusu Lan clan for second prince lan Wangji. Gladly Name wasn't mentioned so madam yu thought she'd marry off Wei Wuxian to Wangji, the blind prince.

Wei Wuxian didn't wanted to marry into Lan clan. Lan clan is a boring place according to Wei Wuxian, there are 3000 rules there. How will he even survive there. And also second prince Lan is blind.

Wei Wuxian wanted to stay in yunmeng as head disciple but it will remain only a wish now.

Wei Wuxian was sad. Jiang Fengmian couldn't do anything. They can't refuse Lan clan otherwise they might face the wrath of Lan clan army. The Jiang sect isn't that much strong sect to win war against the Lans.

Wei Wuxian was thinking about his parents. He was missing his parents.

Wei Wuxian came out of his thoughts when he heard the door opening. He looked at the door and saw Yanli standing there.

Wei Wuxian gave a fake smile saying, "Shijie! You are here!"

Yanli came near Wei Wuxian. She was looking sad.

Yanli said, "a-Xian! All this is happening to you and I can't even do anything. I'm sorry a-Xian. I wish I could do something for you. I have always wanted your happiness. Now... *sigh*....the situation is not good".

Wei Ying said giving fake smile, "It's OK Shijie. You don't need to be sorry. It was written in my fate. Don't worry I'll be good. I'll be happy there".

Yanli had tears in her eyes. She caressed Wei Ying's face lovingly.

The room door opened again revealing Jiang Cheng.

Wei Ying said in fake anger tone, "Cheng Cheng! Can't you knock when you enter?"

Cheng said, "Shut up Wei Wuxian. I'm too much angry. Why is mom doing that".

Wei Ying said, "Cheng! Aunt yu is doing this for you. She's a mother. No mother will want to see her child in pain. Don't blame her".

Cheng said annoyingly, "but she's your mother too".

Wei Wuxian sighed saying, "Cheng! It's OK. I'm accepting my fate. You don't need to worry".

Cheng, "but.... Humph...Fine ". Cheng angrily went away from there.

Wei Wuxian glanced at Yanli who was already looking at Wei ying.

Wei Ying said cheerfully, "Shijie! Don't be sad now. You should go take some rest".

Yanli slightly nodded and then left. After Yanli left, Wei Ying's smile dropped. He started looking outside the window.

-------

In Lan palace hall, Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen and few elders were gathered  they were talking about the marriage matter.

The lans have gotten scroll from Jiang clan....saying that 'Jiang clan is ready for marriage'. There was also a scroll on which Wei Ying's picture was painted.

Lan Xichen, who is the crown prince, dismissed the meeting. The Lan elders left. Lan Qiren also left for his chamber.

Xichen started going in the direction of jingshi (Lan Wangji's chamber).

Xichen knocked at the door on reaching jingshi.

After sometime, Wangji opened the door. Wangji understand from the presence that this is Xichen. Wangji greeted Xichen.

Xichen, "How are you Wangji?"

Wangji replied with an 'mn'.

Wangji told his brother to come in. Xichen and Wangji came inside the jingshi.

Xichen settled down near the table. Wangji was about to pour tea for Xichen but Xichen stopped him saying 'he can do it'.

Xichen took a sip from the tea and then said, "Wangji! The Jiang clan is ready for marriage"..

Wangji only nodded.

Xichen, "I hope this can be useful. Didi! I just want you to recover soon".

Wangji lowered his head.

Xichen described Wei Wuxian's features to Wangji. Wangji was quietly listening with a stoic face.

Xichen talked for a while with Wangji about sect matters and then left.

-------

The Lan clan and Jiang clan held a meeting. In that meeting they talked about marriage stuff. The Lan clan refused from accepting dowry.

Jiang Fengmian agreed with this. Fengmian was sad but he didn't showed much emotions on his face. He was feeling guilty because he felt that he isn't able to give Wei Ying a happy life that he deserves. He had no other choice but to accept this proposal for Wei Wuxian.

Madam yu fought with Jiang Fengmian many times. She wasn't ready to give Cheng's hand in marriage for that blind second prince.

Madam yu was happy that finally she can get rid of that son of servant Wei Wuxian (according to her) .

The marriage was fixed after two weeks. Fengmian wanted to object on this but Qiren left him no choice. Fengmian had to agree on this.

-------

Wei Wuxian was sad. He has to leave yunmeng after two weeks. He was also sad because he heard some Jiang disciples talking bad behind his back. They were making fun of Wei ying that 'he's going to marry s blind person.... How pathetic'.

---------

Time skip : wedding day :

Wei Ying was getting ready. He was looking so beautiful in red robes. Yanli was setting hairpins in Wei Ying's long silky hair.

Yanli was done fixing pins in Wei Ying's hair.

Yanli said, "a-Xian is looking so beautiful. I'm sure second prince lan will.... I... I'm... Sorry.... I...".

Wei Ying gave a fake smile saying, "It's OK Shijie".

Yanli gave a sad smile. Cheng was standing at the door. He was looking tensed.

Wei Ying went near Cheng and hugged him saying, "Don't worry Cheng. I'll be OK".

Cheng said, "don't do silly things OK?"

Wei Ying lightly chuckled saying, "OK. I won't".

Wei Ying and Cheng looked at Yanli. They included Yanli in the hug too.

They three parted from the group hug when they heard madam yu's voice.

Madam yu said in a tone full of hatred , "Enough now. He's not going to die that you are getting so sad for him".

Wei Ying looked down hearing this trying to control his tears.

Yanli, "Mom! Please don't say that".

Madam yu, "Shut up. Bring him to the hall". Saying this madam yu left.

Cheng was clenching his fists trying to control his anger.

Yanli covered Wei Ying's face with a vail. Yanli and Cheng then took Wei ying to the marriage hall.

Wei Ying was looking around the marriage hall through his vail. He couldn't see everything clearly.

Fengmian came near Wei ying. He took Wei Ying's hand from Yanli and took him towards the stage.

Fengmian looked at second prince lan, who was standing there with stoic face. He wasn't even blinking his eyes.

Xichen said, "Wangji! Take master wei's hand".

Wangji put forward his hand. Fengmian gave Wei Ying's hand in Wangji's hand.

Wangji held Wei Ying's hand too tightly. Wei ying was feeling pain in his hand but he said nothing.

The wedding rituals got started. Wei ying was feeling nervous.

Wangji and Wei ying first bowed to the parents, then to the heaven and earth and finally to each other.

Wangji and Wei ying then exchanged their wedding wine.

Everyone congratulated Jiang Fengmian and Lan Qiren.

The wedding banquet begined.

Everyone settled down. The servants and maids started serving the food. Bland food was prepared for the lans especially.

Wangji and Wei ying also settled down. Wangji silently started eating his food. Wei ying was only sitting there. He didnt wanted to eat. A lump was forming in his throat.

Yanli came towards Wei ying and asked in a low tone, sitting beside Wei ying, "a-Xian! Is there something wrong? Why aren't you eating?"

Wei Ying said, "I don't want to eat anything".

Yanli, "A-Xian! Eat a bit. You'll leave for Gusu today. The way to Gusu is long. You might feel hungry on the way".

Wei Ying asked shockingly, "What? We'll leave for Gusu today?"

Yanli sighed saying, "Yes. I heard grandmaster Lan saying this".

Wei Ying sadly replied, "Oh".

Wei Ying then ate a little on request of his Shijie though the food wasn't going down his throat. He was eating forcefully.

-------

Time skip :

The wedding was over. The guests had left. Lan clan was ready for leaving for Gusu.

Wei Ying was meeting with his family. His eyes were teary. Wei ying after meeting with Yanli, Cheng and Fengmian went towards madam yu but madam yu turned her head to the other side and guestered Wei Ying to go away. Wei ying felt hurt by madam yu's behavior. He silently went away from there.

He settled down in the carriage in which Wangji was already sitting. Wei ying looked back at his clan for the last time because he don't know when will he come back here.

Wei Ying took a deep breath and settled down properly. Wei ying glanced at Wangji who was sitting like a statue....unmoving.

Wei Ying sighed and then closed his eyes for a bit. Their journey to Gusu started.

Wei Ying was thinking, "What could be written in his fate now? What else will happen to him now?"

______________________________________

Thanks for reading.....

Share your views with me through comments. Your comments gives me idea that how can I proceed the story and what else can I add in my story. Do comment, OK?

Love ya all, my marshmallows.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2.4K 18
Wei ying is being sold by his aunt to the younger lan . He doesn't want to get married to younger lan , lan wangji at all because lan wangji is...
235K 11K 19
A beautiful love story of Lan Wangji of gusu lan sect madly in love with Wei Ying who is the adopted son of Jiang Fengmian..
32.9K 1.7K 20
Wang Xian English ff Wei wuxian was rich arrogant and self centred person.He has severe anger issues.He marries lan wangji for his on benefit. Let's...
63.5K 2.7K 11
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's Second Life after Reincarnation, but this time Wei Wuxian didn't want to be the underdog to Lan Wangji. ️ Top/Seme : We...