๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ | ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ค

By asapebony

" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie" More

Intro โ€ข Cast
1 โ€ข
2 โ€ข
3โ€ข
4 โ€ข
5 โ€ข
6 โ€ข
7 โ€ข
8 โ€ข
10 โ€ข
11 โ€ข
12 โ€ข
13 โ€ข
14 โ€ข
15 โ€ข
16 โ€ข
17 โ€ข
18 โ€ข
19 โ€ข
20 โ€ข

9 โ€ข

1K 53 3
By asapebony

Justice sat back in her chair, twisting her curly hair around her index finger while talking to Chris and Dearra two of the other medical assistants in the office.

Chris looked between Dearra and Justice and smacked his lips "So neither one of yall can cover for me? I really need this little day off"

"You need a day off for what?" Dearra smirked and packed up her stuff since her shift was about to be over.

"My man tryna take me out Friday so I feel like since yall both love me so much one of yall can pick up my shift" Chris smiled trying to convince the two. Dearra laughed and looked the other way while Justice contemplated on taking the shift.

"Its a morning shift right?" She looked at her calendar seeing that she didn't have any classes that day and since the end of the semester was nearing she had a little more availability.

"Yup eight am, please Justice I'll fill in for you at anytime in the future"

She nodded her head "Okay I'll do it" she said with a smile knowing that she would definitely take him up on the other whenever she needed a day off to herself.

"See this why I fuck with you more than Dearra trifling ass" He mumbled and Dearra nudged his shoulder while walking past.

"I heard that. Anyways I'll see you tomorrow Justice" she said while giving her a hug and heading out.

Bleu walked up to the front desk setting his clip board down and looking up at Justice. Chris cleared his throat and went to go finish setting up one of the examination rooms.

"Hey so you never got back to me about lunch" He looked her up and down.

Since Justice started at this job she noticed how nice he was to mostly the females in the office. However she didn't want to assume anything and blamed it on his southern hospitality. At first she noticed he would ask the different women to lunch and called it 'Getting to know and understand them' to build a better relationship in the office.

"Oh I'm sorry" she looked down at her apple watch seeing the message from Durk and quickly looked back up at Bleu. "Umm I already had lunch, just a salad today"

He nodded and looked back at the patient coming in with her son. Picking up his clipboard and walking back to his office.

Justice checked in the patient and then went into the examination room doing a a pre-screening and updating the child's medical records before turning to talk to his mother. "Everything looks good, Doctor Stevens will be in within a few minutes" she then looked at the young child "You're doing good" she gave him a high five and smiled. This wasn't her first time seeing the little boy and his mother come in.

She left out of the room and was met face to face with Bleu. "I want you to shadow with me for the day. Chris can cover the desk and checking everyone in" He said simply before going into the room and leaving the door open so Justice could follow.

She followed behind him and moved to the side of the room while grabbing her note pad. Taking notes of any new procedures. Bleu had a slight interaction with the mother and then examined the child, a routine Justice was already familiar with. After their appointment and follow up date was given the mother thanked the both of them and the young boy went up to Justice "Do I get another piece of candy like last time?"

Justice dug nodded an gave him a sucker "Of Course"

The young boy thanked her and once the both of them left out she started to clean the room again. Feeling Bleu's presence still there as he watched her clean. "You're really good and patient with the children that comes into the office do you have any kids?" he asked.

Justice shook her head still focusing on the materials she was cleaning "No I just love to see them happy that's all"

As he was about to respond Chris came into the room to let him know a patient was asking about him. Bleu took another glance at Justice before leaving out of the room. Justice felt weird about the entire vibe but she didn't complain. She took this time to reply back to Durk's message and sighed seeing she had a few more hours until her shift was over.

-------------------------------

Justice was now regretting taking Chris's shift as she was finally packing her stuff since she was about to clock out. Dearra came back to the desk with a blank expression on her face.

"You alright girl?" Justice asked while touching Dearra's back.

Dearra slightly flinched and turned the other way so she could clear her throat "Yeah I'm good"

Justice stood up and came to the front of the desk so she was now face to face with Dearra. Her eyes were slightly red as you can see tears at the brim of her eyes. "Look D, You have my number please call me if you want to talk. Whatever it's about I'm always here to listen"

She nodded and wiped her eyes quickly as one of the patients walked through the door. Justice greeted the patient before heading out the front door and around the side of the building to the parking lot. She hated driving but since it was the Winter time she had no choice.

With her attention fully into grabbing her keys from her purse she quickly looked up once she heard somebody talking to her. "You leaving already?" Bleu's voice damn caught her off guard.

"Yeah, I was just filling in for Chris this morning" Justice unlocked her car door.

"You know I never got to ask if you were Single or married" Bleu walked closer to her but kept some personal space between the two.

She furrowed my eyebrows because why did he want to know. "Umm It's complicated. Why?"

He put his hands up in defense and shrugged "My bad I'm just asking because you're someone I would imagine to be off the market. You're beautiful, smart, no kids and really motivated"

Considering the fact the two of them were the only ones in the lot, Justice grew uncomfortable it's like a prayer was said just as her phone started ringing saving her from finishing this conversation. She got in the driver's seat and connected her phone to her car as she started talking to her sister.

The entire ride to her destination she listened to Zoey fill her in on what's been going on back home. After parking her car and going into Durk's house she sat her purse down and went to the fridge. "You know you're a spoiled brat right" Justice sat the phone down on the counter before pulling out her leftover fried rice from yesterday and popping the plastic container into the microwave.

"Now why would you call me that you know I hate being called that" her sister said in the most serious tone. However it was true, Zoey was too young to really remember the bad times they went through and once they started to get more money they spoiled her the most especially because she admired it. She let her parent's use gift and money to make up for the times they weren't there. Justice on the other hand seen through the front.

"It's true. It okay though I still love you" She grabbed her food out of the microwave and sat at the kitchen island as she started to eat.

"Uh Ohhh, who's house is that. It's nice as hell" Zoey sat up in the bed once she camera turned connected.

"It's Durk's house, I look like I'm getting thicker right?" Justice stood up and turned around and Zoey smirked.

"Bye Justice" Her sister laughed "You're getting just a little thicker" she held her hand up leaving a little space between her index finger and thumb.

"Whatever you're a hater" Justice finished eating before getting up to clean her plate.

"You looking real comfortable. Yall must be locked in?" Zoey asked as she watched her sister move freely around his house. She was now in the closet pulling out some clothes to change into.

"We're.... cool" Justice smiled but didn't look down into the camera. She was falling for him but didn't want to admit it.

"Yeah whatever I can't wait to see you too together.. Anyways are you coming home during your winter break this year?"

"I might maybe for a few days and then come back to the city I'll probably have to work" She headed into the bathroom to turn on the shower and then stood in the mirror to use a claw clip to pin her hair up.

"Well I hope so, I miss you and believe it or not Dad misses you he's always asking about if I heard from you so please call him so he can stop bugging me"

Justice felt bad as she let herself drift further away from her parent's. She loved them dearly but just was enjoying having the freedom of them not barging into her personal life like they would usually do. "I will. I'll call this weekend"

------------------------------------------------------------

You better not slip, you better not trip
Come out the cut and blick
Them hoes left quick when I wasn't lit
Now them hoes be on my dick.

Justice stood on the bed using the remote as her microphone as she rapped one of her favorite song's Durk recorded, that he was about to release soon. Durk just laid on the bed looking up at her laughing. The two of them were waiting on Von and Dessire to come over.

I'm from the Lam', fuck 63rd, but that don't go for hip
Ima get that Lamb' truck blue for sixty days, that shit for Nip
And I don't even cheat on my bitch

She stopped rapping and looked down at him "You just be saying anything when you rap huh?" She laughed and laid down next to him putting her leg over his waist as she rested her head on his shoulder. He was now on his phone going through his Instagram feed and Justice moved her head over so she could see his screen. "You nosey as hell" He chuckled and pushed her head back to his shoulder.

"Whatever Bro" Justice moved her leg and turned to face to other side of the room. Only for Durk to wrap his arm around her waist and pull her body back closer to his. "Don't do that" he smirked at her catching a attitude but his face stiffened once she continued looking the other way.

"Aye stop playing with me" he gritted and she finally turned back to him. His hazel eyes catching her full attention before moving her hand to the 'Blessed' tattoo that was just below his adams apple.

Durk licked his lips before kissing Justice. She shifted her body so that she was now laying completely on her back as he positioned himself between her legs hovering over her. He pulled away so that he was looking down at her, his eyes now dark and alluring.

"Just let me taste you" his voice rasped in her ear before he left kisses down her neck. It's been a while since Justice had sex so her body was fighting to urge to relax. She watched as Durk kissed down her chest as she moved her hips up so he could slide her panties off. "Relax Mei" he looked up at her before looking back down smiling at the sight in front of him, slightly rubbing his thumb up and down her slit and then across her clit. Justice relaxed her body a little and closed her eyes once she felt his tongue.

She bit her bottom lip lightly while letting out a low moan "Mmm" Her breathing changed slightly as she felt him slide two fingers in her. He groaned against her lips feeling how tight and wet she was around his fingers, he could only imagine how she would feel when he would finally be able to fuck her.

As he moved his fingers in and out of her slowly he could feel her legs start to tremble. He sped up his pace feeling her try to close her legs as she moaned out loud now. He used his free hand to push her legs back open.

Justice now looked down at him as she slowly moved her hips moving herself against his tongue as she felt her orgasm building up. "Durk wait" she whimpered as she now grabbed the sheets and laid her head back into the pillow as she felt herself cumming. He smiled watching as her body lightly shook from the orgasm.

Moving himself up he grabbed her neck and kissed her lips. Justice's tongue roamed his mouth as she sucked on his tongue clean from her juices. She could feel Durk slowly pull his fingers out of her before sucking it "You taste so fucking good Mei" He smiled and Justice grabbed his fingers cleaning the rest of her juices off of them keeping a strong eye contact with him. "I knew it. Them innocent girls be nasty"

She laughed as the door bell rang and the two of them didnt break the eye contact, completely disregarding the two people they had waiting outside. Justice ran her hand down his chest and into his Tommy Hilfiger boxers slowly stroking him.

She moved him from between her legs and pulled his arm "come here" he moved to the end of the bed following her. Using the hair tie from her wrist she moved between his legs and got down on her knees as she pulled on his boxers waist band. This time the doorbell ringing three times in a row. She looked up at him and shrugged "They can wait in the car for a while" she said with a grin.

------

'Break From Toronto' played through her house while she cleaned. She was in a good mood as she was doing well in school and glad to start her winter break. She even called her father a few days ago as promised. She agreed to do a full day with him how they used to. Since he was coming into the city a few days from now.

Justice was happy with the place she was at with Durk. They weren't official but she felt like he was her new comfort person. Durk felt the same way about Justice as he promised to himself he cut Nina off since he knew he was serious about Justice. Nina of course was pissed off but she knew not to do anything about it unless she wanted to end up missing.

Justice finished mopping her kitchen and hallway floor and plopped down on the couch waiting for it to dry. Scrolling through her instagram she rolled her eyes at the influx of people wanting to follow her, since Durk started commenting on her pictures. She decided to piss them off even more and post another picture from her mother's ceremony a few weeks ago.

Likedby: LilDurk, and 15,273 others
JusticeeeM: Her silhouette look like a dollar sign.
View all 217 comments
LilDurk : 👀😮‍💨
Iam.Zoey : I just feel like since you're older you should send me $2000 right now 🫴🏽
JusticeeeM: @ Iam.Zoey My money held up in Weston Holdings right now 😭😭

Justice laughed at the comments from Zoey and stopped when the security number flashed across her screen. After turning the music down she answered the call.

"Good Evening Ms.Zions you have a visitor. Plus a gift waiting for you"

She pursed her lips at who was visiting her. Since Durk was out of town and Dessi was in Florida spending time with her mother for the break.

"Her name is Dearra Jones"

"Ohh okay yes you can let her up" Justice got up making sure nothing was by her front door.

"Will do" the security desk hung up.

About two minutes later a small knock was at her door. She smiled as she opened the door for Dearra seeing the  bouquet of flowers she held. "Hey girl, these were for you downstairs"

Justice took the flowers and looked at the card attached and made a mental note to thank Durk whenever she was done talking to Dearra. "Hey what made you stop by" She sat the flowers on the kitchen counter and walked her into the living room so she could take a seat.

Dearra took off her coat and took a seat on the couch and looked up at Justice as she brought two water bottles over. Dearra fidgeted with her hands for a while as a silence fell over them. "I-um I came here because you told me if I needed someone to talk to you would be there"

Nodded to the statement Justice twisted the cap off from her water bottle as she listened to Dearra speak.

"I don't want to bring my problems to you at all. I just need someone to talk to and someone that'll just listen. I don't have any real friends here, I came here all the way from Kansas City because I heard the schools here were good which they are but I kind of feel weird now"

"Weird like what?" Justice lowered her neck some as she tried to read Dearra's face but she continued looking down in her lap as she sniffled.

"It's my freshman year here and Im extremely grateful but I feel like Im about to throw everything all away" She paused as she swallowed the lump in her throat "I'm pregnant"

Justice raised her head some and looked around to find the right words "You don't have to drop out because you're pregnant you know that right?"

"Yeah I know but the problem is I don't want this baby.. atleast I don't think I do. The person I'm pregnant by is married and practically forced.."

Justice got up from her seat knowing exactly what Dearra was going to say. Taking a seat next to her she wrapped her arms around Dearra and let her cry into her chest. "Oh my god Dearra. Did you tell the police? Your mom or dad?"

Once Dearra was able to get her crying under control she used the end of her sleeves to wipe her eyes and shook her head no. "The police probably wouldn't believe me because of the fact that he has money, My mother is probably going to judge me especially if I mess up this full ride scholarship and my father moved away not too long ago he's a little older so I don't want to worry him with all of this . I just don't even know where to start I honestly think getting rid of the baby will make all of my problems go away. What do you think?" She looked up at Justice with tears dripping down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote 🙃🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.7K 16
All I was trying to do was take care of my siblings and focus on my career. Now how did I get wrapped up in this King Pin's criminal life?
175K 8.4K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
537K 20.5K 54
"You aint shit, just like the other nigga"
188K 9.1K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."