Mere Humsafar

By SaniyaDalvi0

Khud hi padh lo More

Important
characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
important
Notice
Notice
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
note
note
note
chapter 11
Chapter 12
note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Aesthetic Board

Chapter 5

1.1K 89 4
By SaniyaDalvi0

Third person pov:

Manisha comes in their room and locks the door. She lay down on the bed and started to cry. She removes her shaul which was hiding her bruises. She started crying for the way those cheapsters had harassed her she was crying for slap that landed on her she was crying for abhishek her husband that yelled at her in front of everyone. She was embarrassed by the way everyone was giving her looks. Some of them were happy while some of them were feeling pity for her while some of them were totally unbothered.

Manisha's pov:

Itna daanta kaun hai! Mana ke humse galti hui hai magar iska matlab yeh thodi na hai ke humari baat sune bagair hi hum ko hi doshi thehrana toh galat hai na. Humari toh baat bhi nahi suni unhone i murmured to myself. Unhe pata nahi ke hum itne waqt se gayab the kya unhe sach mein pata nahi chala ke agar hum itna waqt nahi aaye hai toh iska matlab ke humare saath kuch hua hoga ya kuch toh samsya aayi hogi i mumbled when my inner self said unko tujhse koi farak nahi padta ke tu jiye ya mare bhool mat yeh shaadi unke liye sirf ek samjhauta hai unhe tujhse koi farak nahi padta ulta unhe toh iss baat ki khushi hogi ke tu mar chuki hai. Tears gushed in my eyes thinking these thoughts. I blinked my eyes to not let the tears fall but I was not able to control them and started to cry. I did not even realise when I fell asleep.

End of manisha's pov.

Third person pov:

Manisha was sleeping meanwhile abhishek was in his study room continuously working not giving a care about his self. After all he has to handle the company of his father Being the eldest in the family is not easy at all he has to handle every single thing and on top of that he is a singer and has his own production house. He is famous for his singing and business tricks after his father's retirement abhishek and nischay was the one who was handling the business. But abhishek was the CEO of malhan company so most of the pressure would come on him. Nischay is younger than abhishek by one year. Nischay also has his own YouTube channel and is also famous for his reaction videos and roasts videos. He is also coo of the malhan industry. Their branches are all over the world. Currently abhishek was checking the files after the meeting that happened just now. He was going through the files but his mind and his heart was not at peace they were constantly worried about only one person and that person is his Jaan his wife his manisha. Abhishek was looking through the files studying it when manisha's teary and scared face comes in front of his eyes. He closes his eyes frustrated.

Abhishek pov:

I was going through the files and was checking the details carefully and signed them seeing there is no mistake. I gave it back to my  secretary Reyan and said in cold voice  give this file to me agnihotri and then he left. I was going to the second file when manisha's teary and scared face came in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes frustrated. Why I said in my mind and asked why!? Manisha. Kyun tum har baar aise hi karti ho jabse humari shaadi hui hai tabse mere khayalon mein sirf tum hi kyu ho!? Kyun tumhare aankhon mein main udaasi nahi dekh sakta. Kyun manisha!? Kya bana diya hai tumne mujhe!? I looked over the clock and saw it was 6:30. Oh looks like I did not realise the time. I closed the laptop and left the study table. And goes towards our room.

End of abhishek's pov.

Third person pov:

Manisha was sleeping but her hair was coming to her face which was disturbing her peaceful sleep. She frowned. She lifts her hand up to remove the hair from her face but winces in pain and leaves her hand. She turns to her side to sleep but again winces in pain and groaned ahhh! With the support of her elbow she looked towards her surroundings looking here and there. Her sleepy eyes were now wide awake after seeing the sunset. Shit! She shouted now being awake but when she turned she winced in pain and ended up screaming ahhh! She jumps down the bed then looks towards the mirror and sees her body. Her body was having bruises. There was a bruise over her arm and hand and a slap mark was there over her face. She looked towards the mirror with a look of disgust and ashame.She was just staring at herself. She removed the blouse when her eyes landed on the bruise on her arm. The bruise which was red in the morning has now turned into blueish purpliesh colour. As soon she touched her arm she winced and then her eyes landed towards her hand which had the handprint of that man who had the death grip over her delicate hands. When she looked.at herself in the mirror she moves her hair from her left side of the face and there was a slap mark she touched them and winced in pain. She remembered the incident that happened in the morning. She blinks backs her tears  She was just staring at herself when suddenly someone said what the fuck!? And it was ........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliff hanger
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Abhishek....

Abhishek's pov:

I entered the room and what I saw shocked me to the core. Manisha was there half naked standing in front of me but that's not what only shocked me. What shocked me was manisha was standing there with a slap mark and some bruises over her arms. She looked at me shocked. Her eyes widened in realisation as she realised that I had come into the room and had seen everything. Manisha was trying to hide herself from me but what can I say it's too late for that. I closed the door and locked the door.  I came towards her and was standing right in front of her. She was looking down trying to hide her upper body with both of her hands and was looking down to hide her face from me. Manisha I called out and she was still looking down. I gently grabbed her waist and then I grabbed her chin and said softly eyes up here beautiful.

Manisha's pov:

Eyes up here beautiful when he said those words my heart fluttered. He had grabbed my chin softly and was looking at me with his black orbs which had now turned soft those eyes which held anger in morning were now soft . I've never seen him like this. My eyes became teary. I was about to say something when he shocked me by kissing both of my eyes. Soon those tears which I was holding back fell. I started to cry. I was crying hysterically. I was crying continuously. Abhishek pulled me in his lap and both of us sat down. He was swinging me back and forth. My nose was touching his neck. I was smelling his perfume which helped me to calm myself down. My face was on his chest now I was listening to his heart which was soothing claiming like waves of sea but the difference is that it's more soothing and it's like the most beautiful sound my inner self said to which I agreed. When Abhishek calls out and said manisha. Hmmm i replied. Kisne Kiya yeh sab? I froze. When he asked this  but I could feel the anger which was dripping in his voice. Abhishek made me look at him. Both of us were staring at each other. I looked down and recalled what had happened in the morning and started to narrate him the whole thing.

Flashback:

I was catching an auto so that I can go back home.  Yaar yeh rickshaw kyun nahi mil rahi hai I was just looking at the road and decided to walk since mandir is not that far. I was walking alone when I saw some guys looking at me with lust. I started to feel uncomfortable and was looking here and there trying to find an auto suddenly some guy appeared in front of me. I was scared and was about to move the other way but before I could even do that someone can behind me i decided to leave from there but again someone came i was about to leave the place when suddenly some other guy also came i was trapped. Shit!? I muttered to myself. Abhi yaha se kaise niklu main i was saying this in my mind. When my inner self said tu aise haar nahi maan sakti hai aur inhe toh yeh bilkul bhi mat bata ke tu darr rahi hai. Tu inn logo se nahi darr sakti himmat kar. Hum Manisha Abhishek Malhan hai aise haar nahi maan sakte. Hum kisi se bhi nahi darte. I looked at them with a glare and said in my cold voice yaha se hato hum ko jaana hai. When one of them said aree hume bhi toh saath lekar chalo. Sachhi par kya hai na main ghatiyaan logo ke saath nahi jaati as soon as I said these words I expected the guy to be angry but instead he was smiling like crazy and was about to grab my hand when I moved back. When one of his friends said aree itna gussa sehat ke liye accha nahi hota hai i ignored them. When the third guy said aree bhabhi ji toh gussa ho gayi. I looked at them disgusted and was about to move when one of them caught my hand and pulled me towards him and he said aree apni hone wali bhabhi se aise baat thodi na karte hai. I got scared and tries to free my hand from him but he tightens his grip on my hand. When one of them said par Bhai yeh maal hai kis ki? He asked he looked at him and said aree kis ki matlab tere Bhai ki matlab meri. Ohho Bhai sahi pakda hai aapne. Jaanta hoon he said the one who was holding my hand tightly I looked at him and said main kya meri jutti tujhse shaadi na kare. Saying this I freed my hand from him and slapped him across the face. Then I grabbed my slippers and started to beat him they were five of them but when I did not saw the leader i though that they had left when someone slapped me across the face it was that guy or should I say the leader he grabbed both of my arms tightly and again slapped me and was trying to remove my pallu when i said police! They looked in that direction in horror woh moka dekh kar main bhaag gayi but when they saw no one they looked at me and said woh ladki ko pakdo.they started to run after me but I saw a rickshaw driver so I requested him to take me to the address which I have. He took me there so here i am.

Flashback ends....

Abhishek's pov:

My blood was boiling more as manisha was going on and on what happened..i looked at her and saw that she was crying. She was crying and started to fall asleep eventually but I am not meri manisha ki chain ki neend lekar woh soyenge toh woh sabse badi bhool hai un logo ki I said in my mind . Those bastards were going to pay for what he did with my manisha saying this I kissed her forehead.

Hope you guys will like this sorry 😔 for not updating but what can I do I have colleges and everything. This is why i wrote this long chapter to make it up to you.
I will try my best tho. Hope you guys will understand it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 232 13
🔞
11.6K 598 31
peep into know
Solace By Himu

Fanfiction

58.6K 7.1K 50
Kya hai yeh ehsaas? Pyaar hai ya hamdardi, jisse mai pyaar samajh baithi?
19.8K 1K 10
A short story on our beloved ABHISHA💛