Reborn

BunnyTaeil द्वारा

Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous siste... अधिक

1. Regret
2. Second change
3. Good changes
4. Rude comments
5. Orphan boy
6. Giving a chance
7. Proudness
8. Sister
9. A friend
10. A ball
11. Eyes on her
12. Vacation
14. Partnership
15. The project
16. Chocolates
17. Lunch
18. Mother and sister
19. Charity (1)
20. Charity(2)
21. My dad
22. Jeon boy
23. I'm a man now
24. Confused Hoseok
25. Gifts from Tae Sumi
26. Twining
27. Suspicious
28. Overbearing affection
29. Racing heart
30. Being followed
31. Jungkook's past 1
32. Jungkook's past 2
33. Difference
34. Chocolate
35. Him
36. Green eyes
37.Food Festival (1)
38. Food festival (2)
39. Eyes on me please
40. Snowfall
41. Stepbrother
42. Celebrations
43. Falling more for her
44. Warth
45.Confession
46. Up to something
47. Call
48. Birthday Surprise
49.
50. Trip
51. Her feelings
52. Trip
53. Cute
54. Sleeping
55. Truce
56. Underwater
57. Middle of the street
58.
59. Slap
60. Do you like him?
61. Favour
62. Begging for mercy
63. Scandal
64. Unexpected
65. Karma
66. Sexy
67. Buried secrets
68. Sean's past
69. Choice to make
70. Choice has been Made
71. Do you have proof?
72. You jealous?
73. Fear
74. Suffer
75. Noise
76. Attacked
77. DEATH

13. Enjoying Jeju

6.4K 215 14
BunnyTaeil द्वारा

I love this

I cherish every moment on Jeju island.

I never knew vacations are supposed to be this much fun.

We had so much fun there. I've never enjoyed so much in my life. I fall in love with beach. For the first time I felt fresh wind against my body. I played with sand, I swim. Me and Rowan had water fight. At night we had bonfire. We danced.

At night we all had bonding time we talk laugh eat share so many stories then had the best sleep without any worry. Just a soulful peaceful sleep.

Me and Rowan eat everything. Literally every food we found. Another thing I fall in love with is seafood. I love it. We went to fishing. We click so many pictures. Me and Rowan volunteered for three days just to get the experience. I'm really happy.

Oh another thing happen Rowans single father found a friend. A pretty lady same age as him divorced. That lady seems really kind

I think Rowans gonna have a stepmother very soon. Rowan and I will be very happy if this happen.

Everyone says its boring to be with with elder people. But I think it was fun those elder love us care for us. Instead of fake two faced friends we spend our vacation with the people we care for and who love us. My grandfather said my grandma become so happy when I said I'll come over that she forget she was ill at the fast place. Actually she was so happy that she seems more energetic than any of us.

I guess now I know what it feel like to be actually happy. Those were the happiest seven days of my life.

Now I'm back to the reality to face the cruel world. Today we have a very important meeting. Shinha wants to open some new five stars Hotel but their main goal is the commoners should afford it even for one night. They want their hotel available for commoners. But also their standards shouldn't fall. All the board directors, investors business associate will be their. It's a collaboration project worth billion so it will depend on the presentation who will have it. We have been working months for this. Today is the result day of my hard work

I went towards the conference room my secretaries Ruby and Yuta following me behind.

I went inside it as usual my expressionless face, head held high radiating confident. My left hand in my black suit pocket. I look like a rich unapproachable arrogant CEO. I can feel all the eyes on me. I payed no mind and went towards my sit which was beside my uncle my secretaries took their places.

Infront of me Kim Rohen and Kim Taehyung. When I notice it his eyes were already on me looking at me intensely.

Does he have a staring problem?

Kim Rohen smile and nod at me acknowledging my presence I gave him my professional trained smile and nodded. But not his son who doesn't greet me why should I? I even say a word to him on his party so now why should I?

The meeting started everyone showed their presentations so did Kim Taehyung. When he went up and start the presentations everyone goes dead silent. His aura personality made everyone fall on their knees for him. He surely used his aura in this. He showed the cost and the huge profit they can get from this.

When he was done, he applause that followed was loudest till any of other's presentations.

I can feel eyes on me why expect to see defeated strained look on me... Well everyone prefer a man leading the business world not a women. This only made me smile.

I can see Shinha CEO had a look that says no one can beat Kim manufacturers, no one can beat Kim Taehyung.

IT'S our turn now. I nodded at Yuta he took my signal he went to the front introduce himself and the company he was representing. Then he started. Where Kim Taehyung showed the cost and profit we showed them to simply changed the place. Because this locality already has so many hotels which is only made for comonners. When I changed the locations i made sure to know everything about those locality.

I suggested the places where their hotel will be the only and best hotel let along with cost and frofit. I'm a CEO of a real estate company i know about places and locality for any kind of business more than anyone present here. And i knew where will be more popular and industrial work will happen so it's useless to argue with us.

The place I suggest has the least value now so they can cover the cost from her and provide best materials for hotels. But in one two years those land will cost three or four time more than this. Cause we already having deals and ideas from others who planned to buy those lands later.

When Yuta was done the whole room was silent cause they paid attention to everything but the location. Now huge applause echoed the whole room. They expected me to loose to Kim Taehyung.

I look at the CEO of Shinha, his legal advisor and COO all were deep in thought. I'm well aware of this look.

They know what is the best for them but they doesn't know who to throw rejection to the great Kim Taehyung's face. I've already faced this type of situation. They never expect a seventeen years old girl to surpass any man their. And when the man is Kim Taehyung himself they never expected this to happen.

But as much as I know Shinha CEO he will find a solution where he has not fall in the bad side of Kim Taehyung. He is a peaceful yet safe player. He wouldn't want disappointe any of us in the process.

To this thought my eyes for the second time fall on him but his eyes were already on me. I knew all the time I felt his intense gaze on me now and then. But this is not what startled me but when he saw my eyes on him his lips curved in almost unrecognizable smile. Even though it was quite uneasy feeling for me. I held my chin high lean back to my chiar and return his dark smile with a professional trained smile.

"Did you saw their faces? Ah it was worth watching. I wanted to laugh at their face directly. " Yuta said to Ruby. Both of them following me towards the exit.

"Right, me too. I thought it was the hardest not to laugh at their faces. From their expression they didn't even wanted us to show our presentation after Mr.Kim but now I'm satisfied. " Ruby said.

I listen to their conversation while carrying on texting Rowan. He is complaining about his boss being an ass and how he got his little revenge on him.

He sure know how to get back on someone.

My secretaries went silent for a reason while waiting for the elevator I looked up from my phone I saw him, Kim Taehyung and his secretary inside the elevator dressed up in gray. I sigh internally this is gonna be awkward.

We went inside, I keep typing on my phone Ruby and Yuta is extremely quite now. This two always bickers around. It feel like they were not even here. I felt his strong presence behind me. I felt his gaze on me this entire time. But I didn't made a attempt to start a conversation.

"For long I've heard about your work y/n, It's a pleasure to witness it. "

His deep and rough voice felt too near me. I turn a little to face him. The same person who never spare me any glance is now praising me life surely changed. Without wasting a second I replied with much civilly, "Coming from a successful man like you means a lot."

I didn't bother to make any extra conversation to the man once I would kill to hear a single word from him. He is standing behind me with all his glory in his 6'1 height. This is too uncomfortable.

"Since we both got the project need to work on that together, where do you prefer? " he asked in his low and deep voice.

I knew Shinha won't able to reject Kim Rohen or Kim Taehyung. Kim Rohen was his major benefactor both him and his son won amount of shares in his company.

He will be in tight spot rationally and morally if he rejet them.

On the other hand we provided the best for this project, so this cunning man added few more things and offered both of us to work together. This offer is too tempting to reject. And if I do this project perfectly. I'll get more costly one in future because of the land I chose. My uncle know this this is why he never object me taking this project.

In my past life I would never dreamed of having projects let along having projects like this. I'm happy that I've learned to improve me to challenge me.

"I'll talk to my team first and let your secretary know. " I replied again neither my tone is polite or arrogance.

If he thought I'll speak with respect or politeness then he is mistaken. He doesn't seems to mind anyways.
When the door of the elevator opened I stepped out his foot step also followed out.

"Okay then I'll take a leave now. I'm looking forward to work with you y/n. " His eyes never leave mine.

I hold up my chin meeting his eyes, " Me too Mr.Kim."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.6K 448 22
"You are really cute" She said pinching his cheek as he laughed lightly. "You are cute too." "I am dangerous as well." She said but he didn't hear...
Promise || JIKOOK ♡ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

39.9K 4.5K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
28.7K 1.1K 26
Waking up i found myself in my old bedroom.. "wait , where I'm , wasn't I supposed to be dead by right now"??? Suspiciously she sat on the bed and tr...
3.8K 242 7
Y/n: I told you once I come back I will destroy you Jungkook fell on the ground crying his eyes out. He wished he could turn back time and stop himse...