technical difficulties

By gracethe_sxmp

Alyvia Holland just got accepted into her dream job, an FBI agent in the BAU. Everything seems to be working... More

characters and note
Playlist
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9

5

26 1 1
By gracethe_sxmp

To go out I'm wearing a red mini dress, that clings to my curves, even showing a bit of cleavage. I decide to curl my hair, aswel as putting on some makeup. I look in the mirror and send a pic to ophelia, who promised to send me a pic of hers

Me:
So, what do we think?

Fifi ml💕:
Oh you know you look good in that dress, what about mine?

She sends over a picture of hers. A pink satin mini dress, again, it looks stunning on her. I wonder if Spencer has seen her in it.

Me:

Oh my god you look hot! I'd even do you so if Spencer doesn't I'm always free ;)

Fifi ml💕:
Stopp you're gonna make me blush babe😍

Me:
no but seriously, that looks stunning on you, we need to go dress shopping together soon.

Fifi ml💕:
Only if you promise to send a picture of you in that dress to Hotch, i don't care if he's our boss he's been nicer since you got here.

Me:
Are you saying, I should sleep with OUR boss again, just so he's nicer?

Fifi ml💕:
100%  Nicer Hotch = happier Spencer = secret office kisses. And I love my office kisses.

Me:
and you got angry at me because I almost slept with him, now you're begging me to.

Fifi ml💕:
that's exactly what I'm doing. Now do whatever it is you two do and I'm gonna go find Spence, maybe we'll both get lucky🤭

Me:
whatever, see you later Fifi😍

I turn my phone off, grabbing something to eat so I'm not drinking on an empty stomach. My mom knocks the door, asking to come inside. "You look nice, you going on a date?" She asks, letting Peanut off his leash so he can run around the apartment. "No, I'm going out for drinks with a few colleagues. We just got off a tough case." I say, Peanut scratching at my legs, happy to see me. "Oh that should be fun, anyone cute in the office my age."

Well technically there's my boss who I slept with, he's only 3 years younger than you.

"Oh no, they're either way older or younger." I chuckle, grabbing my black Heels and putting them on. "I don't mind older men." She winks. So that's where I get it from. My eyes widen, but only in a subtle way. "So I'm guessing that meeting with dad didn't go so well." I murmur. They try every few years to make it work but it never does. "I don't know why I bother, he's still as much of a bastard as he was a year ago."

"Aren't you working with that Jason Gideon?" She asks, I nod my head, confused as to how she knows who he is. "Yeah, wait how do you know him, I know he's a legend in the Bureau but I didn't know he was outside of it." I grab the lipgloss from my bag. "You're father and him worked on a few cases when he was an officer. He still as handsome as he was back then?" I gag at her words. He's far from handsome. "Oh my god mom that's gross!"

I feel my phone vibrate, its Derek calling. "Sorry mom I've gotta take this." I tell her, answering the phone. I hear that he's in the car. "Hey little lady, just checking which apartment block you are." He says in a cheerful mood. "It's the one right across Ruzzo's, the fancy Italian that costs a small fortune." I chuckle. I hear him laugh aswel. "Oh my god I've passed that at least 5 times, we could've been there by now." He remarks, he sounds slightly disappointed in himself.

"Calm down Derek it's fine." I smile at his worry. "Okay okay you just worry about getting ready doll face I'll be there now." Doll face? He really likes nicknames. He hangs up the phone and I look at my mother. "Who was that?" She's smirking at me in a suggestive way. "Only my co-worker Derek, he's picking me up." I respond. Her smirk grows larger. "Okay, only a co-worker, well I'll leave you and your only a co-worker to it." We both leave the apartment, just after leaving food and water for Peanut.

I see Derek standing outside his car, my mother whispers something before leaving. "They do not make co-workers like that anymore." Before I can respond she walks off. "I love my mom but Jesus she can be alot." I chuckle. I finally notice what Derek is wearing. A grey t shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. "Aren't you stunning." He compliments me. I smile. "You look good too Derek." I get into the passanger side if his car, the drive is more peaceful than the others, probably because we're not on the job.

We get to the club that we all agreed to meet at, Derek walks me inside. I see the table where everyone is. Ophelia's dress looks even better in person on her. JJ is wearing a white dress, the sleeves long and the bottom coming a few centimetres above her knees. Penelope is fashioning a leopard print dress, the bright pattern suits her. Jason is in a more chilled out version of a suit, no tie or blazer. Reid has a loose grey shirt with jeans. I never thought he'd wear anything like that.

That's when my eyes land on him. Aaron is wearing a black shirt, the top two buttons undone. He's wearing dark blue jeans along with it. His hair messier than in work, just like that night at the bar. Fuck. "Hey guys, I haven't missed the first round have I?" I ask, sitting on the end, which just so happens to be next to Aaron. "You haven't, it was Reid's turn to go get the drinks." JJ looks in Reids direction, who rolls his eyes, taking Ophelia with him. "Those two have become inseparable." Derek remarks, we all look at the two of them.

Reid has his arm around Ophelia's waist, rubbing her side. "They seem happy." I remark. Looking back at everyone. They return moments later, a platter of shots and cocktails. "Ohh Raspberry vodka, I'm calling dibs." I grabs the shot, noticing hotch grabbing the same one next to it. "It's still your favourite." He whispers in my ear. I say something back to him. "It's only been two months."
"Two months changes alot."

I down the shot, so does Aaron. And another, and another. We've downed at least 5 shots by this point, the buzz feeling was immaculate. "Next one's on me guys." Jason goes to get drinks, JJ goes to help him get the drinks. Some girls have been eyeing up Derek for the past 20 minutes. "Go dance with those girls Derek please, I need them to stop stairing in our direction." Ophelia points out, we look in the direction of the 2 women glaring. They suddenly walk up to us. "You, come with me." She points at Derek, he raises his hands in the air. "I'm needed."

The other starts trying to talk to Aaron. "And what's your name handsome." She sits next to him. I look at her in disgust, maybe even a little hint of jealousy. Aaron clocks my reaction and turns to the girl. "Aaron, Aaron Hotcher." He takes out his hand, she shakes it. He's cold towards her, which brings a smile to my face. "Delilah, come dance with me." She tries grabbing his arm. He moves it away. "I'm sorry but I promised my girlfriend over here I would, you take care now Delilah." He grabs my hand, leaving the girls mouth wide open.

"And just to let you know, his dick is massive, and my god does he fuck me good with it." I say to her just before going onto the dance floor with Aaron.

I place his hands on my hips and move to the music. "I'm getting a sense of Deja-vu here." He chuckles, I can bearly hear him over the music. "Maybe it should end the same too." He finishes. I look up at him. "We do need to pick up where we left off." We're in a crowd so no one can see us, I grab his crotch slightly. Before returning my hand back to its original spot. The groan I receive from the subtle touch is devine. "Careful now Alyvia, don't start something you can't finish." He whispers against my ear, his hands now cupping my ass.

"You and I both know I can finish." Our faces are mere inches apart, I can feel his breath on my skin, lighting a fire inside me. "That tiny little skirt has been driving me crazy all night." He plays with the hem of my dress. "Good, it'll get you exactly where I want you." I respond. This is a dangerous game the two of us are playing. Not only is he my boss, but he's old enough to be dating my mother. Well, if my mother liked younger guys. "And where exactly do you want me Alyvia." He says, almost as a growl.

"Everywhere, anywhere." My hands trail his body as I'm still swaying to the music. "Can I tell you where I want you Alyvia, I remember how pretty you looked on your knees, so how about we start there." He places a small kiss on my neck. I'm not going down that easy. "How about we compromise, you looked even better on your knees, let's start there." We look at eachother, I feel like the whole room has disappeared. "We're getting out of here. I'll leave first, you after." I simply nod and head back to the table where Gideon has brought back more drinks.

"I think I'm gonna head home." Aaron says through the music. He gets up and leaves, I down another two shots and about 10 minutes after Aaron left I speak up. "I gotta go guys, see you Monday." I hug the girls, the last one being Ophelia. "Go sleep with our boss babe." She says loud enough so that only I can hear. "Only if you have fun with Spencer." She winks at me and I exit the club, seeing Aaron standing right outside.

"Let's get you home and out of this fucking dress."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
14.6K 252 17
A boss and his own agent who has her own secrets to guard? She knows that not only is her boss off limits but he wouldn't want a damned soul like her...
7.7K 162 14
[ONGOING] "Amelia. I need you. To tell me. To stop.." When Aaron Hotchner the unit chief of the behavioral analysis unit of the fbi is forced to add...