Fate/Grand Order : Order of T...

Por Danialhardy

I don't know why I'm writing this story so yeah. Inspired by Fate DXD though it's more like that fanfiction s... Más

Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chaldea Database
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Edited At The End)
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Interlude 1

Chapter 2 (Edited)

1.2K 28 11
Por Danialhardy

All Works Goes to Their Own Makers As I Do Not Owned Any of These Characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene started where we left off with Ritsuka holding his sword below Mei chin who were surprised by the turn of event.

"So, would you mind telling me what are you doing right now?" He said as he is being cautious right now. "I've never seen a magecraft using electricity before, yet you immediately used it to kill me."

Mei looked at him for a moment before asked him something. "What gave it away? Was it that I saw through that concealment?" She slowly moved her other arm, hidden from his eyes, as she readied to launch another attack. "Or was it something else?"

She immediately swiped her arm that was covered with electricity slashing through his weapon before moving towards his neck but before she could react, a chain had wrapped around her arm preventing her to move any further.

"Wha-" "Impressive." Ritsuka praised her as he looked at the broken weapon before threw it away letting it dissipated into blue particles. "If it weren't for that killing intent, you might have a shot at killing me." More chain appeared as it wrapped itself around Mei chaining her down at the spot.

"But..." He snapped his finger causing the bed to repair itself as he sat on the fixed furniture. "It's unfortunate that the person who you wanted to kill is beyond your league."

'Looks like we're in a pinch.' In Mei mind, a voice can be heard talking to Mei right now. 'I didn't expects that he had prepared for an ambush.' She said feeling that it was not a normal chain.

'Yeah.' Mei responded to the voice. 'Not only that, but this chain's too real for it to be a Projection and I don't think that First Herrscher can create something that not a machinery.' She said as she tried to break the chain off but to no avail.

"So, tell me. Why would a noble from an old family goes to a school where you protected humanity?" He asked does not understand her way of thinking. "As far as I know, your family doesn't specialise in attack. It wouldn't make sense for that kind of family go to the frontline."

"And there's a matter about something." He pointed his finger at the middle of her chest. "I can sense some foreign thing inside your body that like a Magic Core."

In Ritsuka point of view, Mei can be seen being covered by some kind of aura that gave off lightning which he somehow slapped those that got near him away.

"Do you... have some high rank Phantasmal Beast as an ancestor?" He genuinely asked which caused her mouth to become slightly opened with one of her eyes twitched. "Seriously? How does your ancestor survive it? I mean, it must have-"

"Stop, stop, stop!" She shouted does not want to hear what Ritsuka wanted to say. "My family does not have any ties with any Phantasmal Beast whatsoever!" She said before looked away. "Well, maybe."

She admittedly does not know if she have some kind of foreign blood running through her vein. Hell, there was some sign that she was stronger than some named mages in terms of magic. And that does not include the lightning.

'Did one of my ancestor have a relationship with some Phantasmal or something?' 

She immediately shakes her head kicking out her thought. "First, I may or may not have another blood running through my vein, but that's beside the point! I have what you called a Herrscher Gem embedded in my body, which someone placed it inside my body."

Upon hearing that, Ritsuka went silence as he took in the story. "...Are you sure that you're not a Mixed-Blood?" 

"Why are you keep insisting that I am a Mixed-Blood anyway?!" She angrily shouted before the voice in her talked to her.

'Is it possible that he does that to make us frustrated and tell the truth?' She said to her.

'No.' Mei denies the possibility. 'He genuinely think that I am a Mixed-Blood.'

"So, what is a Herrscher? You insisted that you're being one so tell me what's that." He asked wanting to know more about the subject.

"..." She looked at him for a moment before looked away.

"You don't know, do you?"

"...Shut up." Was the only word that she let out confirming Ritsuka question.

Seeing this, Ritsuka closed his eyes before opening it which he looked around and saw that the surrounding area had changed into a different place that looked like the inside of an traditional Japanese mansion.

A woman that looked similar to him with the differences was that her hair is untied with her eyes is red rather than the black colour walked up behind him. "Do you find anything?" He asked which to his surprise, she shook her head in denial.

"No, I did not find anything regarding the Herrscher." She said before she shook her head once again. "No, it's not that I did not find anything but rather, I cannot access the record right now."

"What do you mean?" He asked does not understand what she meant by that. "Didn't it work last time we does it?"

"It did. But for some reason, whenever I try to find any information that unique to this world, I immediately got ejected from the record."

"So St. Freya existed back there, huh?" He said to her.

"Pretty much." She simply said to him. "Anyway, looks like we have to find out by ourselves." She sighed as she scratched her head. "I swear, this is the part that I don't like.

Ritsuka reopened his eyes which his surrounding changes back to his room. "But how can I find it without bein-" As he leaned back, Ritsuka felt something entering the school ground which caused him to stand up from the bed.

"What' wrong?" Mei asked seeing him suddenly stood up from his seat.

"Nothing. I just need to go and exterminates some rats." He said as he walked past her.

"So they found me, huh?" This caused Ritsuka to stop before turned around to look at her.

"What do you mean?" He said curious on what she meant by that. "You act like it's the end of you after this."

"Well, of course. Someone like me doesn't have the rights to live. Do you remember that catastrophe in that city?" She said to him.

"Well it is hard to forget if you were there during the incident. But why did yo-" "I was the one who caused it." His eyes widen in surprise as he stood there taking in the information.

"There's a law in the Clock Tower that reserved for someone like me. A precaution that created after the existence of the First Herrscher. 'Hunt those who had threaten the secret of the Moonlit World and get the gem out with any means necessary.'" She recited the word that she remembered from her time inside the Clock Tower.

"With the rumours about what happened to the Seal Designation, it's safe to say that my death is now certain."

Suddenly, the restraints around her dissolved into blue particle as she found herself able to move once more. 

"What do you feel when you cause the catastrophe?" Ritsuka asked as he leaned on the doorframe. "Depending on your answer, I might have to kill you here. And if you tried to escape, I will kill you immediately."

'My host.' The voice inside Mei called her. 'I think... you should say you're feeling during that time. I can't sense any ill intent from him.' She said telling her to tell Ritsuka the truth.

"I feel... I don't know." She admitted. "Some part of me scared that I would cause more death. And some... felt happy from seeing people suffer, even I feel it when I tried to kill you. I'm scared of that part. I'm scared that... I will become a monster that kill everyone."

After saying that, she saw him walking towards her while raising his hand. She then closed readied for the attack, but it never come.

"Eh?" She felt something on her head and saw Ritsuka patting her head with a calm manner.

"You said that you afraid that you became a monster, right?" He repeated her word to her. "I'm bad at giving advice, but you should not be afraid of it. That feelings is your Alter-Ego. Your other side."

"Just as this side is you, the monster side is also part of you. Never accept it and yet, never get rid of it. If you do that, then you'll become weaker or become the thing that you most afraid of. Understand?"

"Why?" She asked. "Why are you trying to help me?" She does not understand Ritsuka intention as her existence is currently dangerous to be left alive.

"'Why'?" He let out a smile. "Because all I see is a girl who scared right now, not the monster that destroyed the city."

"Now." He walked towards the door. "Shall we greet the intruder?" He said signalling her to follow him.

In the courtyard

We see a group of people entering the school ground while destroying the security camera to prevent them from being seen.

"The information says that the heiress is in this area. If we get to her first, we could destroy our competitor and become Anti-Entropy main supplier. On top of that, we could force the Association to give us some resources for the girl." A man said with a malicious motive.

"But didn't there was a news that the head got sent to prison because of tax fraud."
"Yeah. Doing this doesn't have any point at all. About the competitor, I mean."
"I still doing this because of her beauty."
"You really want to die, pervert?"

The man then screamed to shut all of the up. "SHUT UP, YOU LOT! Don't forget who're we dealing with! Even though the head got sent to prison, he's still a magus from an old bloodline!"

"He have already escape from his prison! The only way to get him is to capture his daughter and threating him give himself up! After he shows himself, we will kill him!"

"I see, your plan is to use Mei as a bait to get your other target that is the head, and without him, it!s only the matter of time for the family to crumble." All of them heard a voice before saw Ritsuka with Mei behind him.

"Who are you?!" The man asked him before the person behind him spoke. "Father, look! That's the heiress! She's behind him!" He said making them to look at her.

The man expression them became happy as his target is right in front of him. "Hehehe, I don't know you are but thank you for making my job easier. That's remind me, who are you?" He asked Ritsuka wanting to know him more.

"My name is Fujimaru Ritsuka. Unfortunately, I will not allow you lay your hand onto her." He answered making all of them to be shocked before become mad at him.

"What do you mean?! Don't you see how valuable she is?! You'll become Anti-Entropy supplier if her family is out of the picture! Hand her over!" The man said in a mix of anger and confusion of Ritsuka behaviour.

'Who is he? From his name, his lineage shouldn't be old and he don't look like he's from the Clock Tower.' He thought trying to guess his identity.

"Unfortunately, I have no plan to give her to you. So begone." Ritsuka said making all of them become frustrated.

"Master, we should just force him to give her. There's only two of them and many of us." An albino man wearing a butler suit said to him.

"I have give you a chance to give her to me and walk away. But now you'll face the Yggdmillennia !" The man said with anger.

'Yggdmillennia? Isn't that the family who has many family merge together.' Ritsuka thought hearing that name. 'But they don't have many homunculus with them. That means they're confident to the point that they only bring less homunculus.'

"Kill him now!" The Yggdmillennia ordered the maid and butler causing them to bring out their weapon.

Ritsuka responded by simply lift his arm and snapping his fingers once again causing...

*Shunk* *Plorkk*

...two weapon suddenly impaled both of the assailant.

"W-What?! What's the meaning of this?!" The man shouted in shocked after seeing the death of the two and the disappearance of the weapon.

"Projection?!"
"There's no way that a Projection!"
"Projection couldn't even cut paper!"

"Hey, hey." Ritsuka called them out. "What was that about? Why did you sent two defects towards me?" He let out a smirk as he mocked them. "Is this all the Yggdmillennia can do? Pathetic. Even the Einzbern is better than you." 

This caused the head of the family to be angry at his comment. "What did you say?" He said holding in his anger not letting Ritsuka comment to enrage him.

"Are you deaf or something? I said that the Einzbern is better at making Homunculus than you. You lot are just playing with dirt."

"Umm, Ritsuka-san." Mei whispered to him. "Why are you provoking them?" She asked does not get the reason in the first place.

"The Yggdmillennia clan composed of many families under it. Seeing how the head react, he must be a Musik that became a head." He explained the reason for his provocation.

"I'll give you a chance to go away and forget about all of this. If you do that, maybe I'll spare you from your death." Ritsuka arrogantly said adding more fuels to the flame.

"You think that you're so powerful after just taking out some homunculus! Think again! Attack!" The head of the family ordered the homunculus in hiding to strike Ritsuka.

'I see. No wonder why there's little homunculus, some of them are hiding in the shadow. Unfortunately...' "You might wanted to step back." Ritsuka said as he raised both of his hand to the air confusing Mei on his action before ultimately decided to do what he asked.

"Freeze." The area around him froze as multiple ice spikes sprouted out of the frozen area killing all the approaching Homunculus.

"I-Impossible, ho-" "Die." He did not even finished talking when Ritsuka swiped his arm across as if he was slashing at something.

At the same time, the head of the Yggdmillennia family head had suddenly been separated from his body.

"AHH!!" All of them slipped back as they were afraid of him. "M-M-Monster!" One of them said as they saw Ritsuka as someone that is not a human.

"Since you didn't go away, all of you will die here." He let out his hand creating a knife on it before passed it to Mei. "Do you want to take it, Mei?"

"You... letting me to kill them?" She was confused by the offer as he could have just do it by himself.

"Consider this a test, I want to see if you capable to kill someone, to see if you are still afraid of becoming a monster. You can denies the offer if you want. I'm not the type that force someone to do something that they don't like."

"So, what will you choose?" Mei looked at the knife in front of her before looked at the family members that are still scared. She continued to do this before decided to take the knife from him.

"N-No. Get away from me!" One of the members saw her walking towards them as they backed away from her. "Please! Don't- ARGHHH!"

They screamed in agony as Mei stabbed the knife on their body near where the heart is. "To think that I was afraid of you." She twisted the knife which made the member to scream more loudly from it. "How pathetic." She immediately pulled the knife out and rotated it before slashing it towards their neck instantly decapitating them.

'Wait.' Ritsuka realised something. 'Something's wrong. There's barely any hesitation in her attack.' He took noted on her demeanour as he noticed that there are almost no hesitation in her attack.

'Hey, hey. Don't tell me...' He continued to watch as her saw Mei brutally killed the other member of the family one by one with them barely do anything as they were terrified by her, what surprised him the most was that she does it like a certain demon hunter family. 'She's a Nanaya?!'

"Gandr!" The last member fired a Scandinavian Curse which missed Mei who disappeared in front of them shocking them. "Wha-!"

They felt something was off as it took them some times to realise that their body got cut off into 17 pieces in an instant with Mei reappeared holding a blood-drenched knife in her hand.

"Return where you came from." Mei said with a dead eyes and a cold voice. "That is, if you can."

Life came back to her eyes as if she had woken up from a dream. "Huh? What happened?" Gone the look of a killer as it was replaced with confused looking girl as she looked around the area and saw the corpse she left behind.

"Did I-" "Mei! Are you alright?" She cut herself off when she saw Ritsuka being covered in blood that he hastily put on as he walked towards her.

"Ritsuka-san, did I..." Seeing how she was holding a bloody knife, she terrified that she had killed all of them with Ritsuka got attacked in the process.

"Man, you believed that you can kill all of them? Wake up, it's impossible for someone like you to do it." He said telling her a lie. "You didn't kill all of them. Well, you did try to approach one but you tripped yourself and accidentally stabbed me causing that knife to be drenched in my blood."

"Fortunately, even though I bleed so much, it's not enough to kill me." He immediately tried to stop Mei becoming worried by it. 'Well, it could not do that even if it did.' He internally said as even if so much blood came out of him, it is impossible for him to be killed by it.

"Anyway, you got too scared that you froze because of it." He continued telling the lie he created. "I can't blame you, though. Someone young like you are still innocent regarding this."

"But." He then changed the subject. "Why did you try to do it? I already said that you can deny it, and yet you still accept it. Why?" He questioned Mei reasoning behind her action.

"I don't know. As far as I remember, whenever I'm near certain people, I've got this urge... to kill them. Actually, I also have same urge to kill you." She explained to him.

"Yep, definitely Nanaya genes." He quietly said to himself as he slid his hand off his face so that Mei could not hear what he was talking about.

"Umm, Ritsuka-san." Mei had a worried look on her face. "What would happened to us? I mean, the others could have heard the commotion outside and go investigate." 

"Don't worry. This whole area is covered with a Bounded Field that prevented people from seeing what happened inside. Though, I only make is so that normal human and mages cannot see what's inside." He said causing Mei to sigh in relief.

"All right, I need to get rid of them. We couldn't let people knows about this, would we?" Suddenly, all of the Yggdmillennia disappeared as if they never there in the first place.

This day marks the end of Yggdmillennia Family.

"Phew. Now that's taken care of, I'm going to bed." He said before turning to Mei. "Also, starting tomorrow. You'll study magecraft under me and you don't have any say to this." He added making Mei to scream in shocked.

Next Morning

We see Kiana, Bronya, Himeko and surprisingly Theresa sitting on the table with a shocked expression on their face except for Bronya when they saw something unexpected.

"You put too little salt in there. Add some more to balance the flavour."
"Alright."
"Chop it more. You can improve the texture if the onion is a little smaller."
"Really? I will do it then."

They saw Ritsuka who wearing a hakama is helping Mei in the kitchen and the reason why they shock because she doesn't let people entering it whenever she's cooking. Kiana did that once and Mei threaten her that she'll never cook her food for a week.

"Fujimaru-san, I'm surprise that Mei allow you to enter the kitchen. From what I remember, she never let anyone entering it when she's cooking." Himeko said breaking the silence in the room.

"Right?! Did she threaten you to never cook food for you?!" Kiana added annoyed by the scene.

"I just ignored it and she suddenly let me enter the kitchen." He answered making all of them shocked by the answer.

"Mei-senpai! What did he actually do?!" Kiana asked the girl in the kitchen for explanation causing her to look at the girl.

"He actually did nothing. It just that he's giving off a..." She suddenly stop before turning away. "terrifying feeling when sitting on the couch." She finally said sweating at the experience.

'That was the most terrifying experience I've ever felt!' Mei thought remembering how cold the air was earlier. 'He's the last person I want to face!' The Herrscher of Thunder said agreeing with Mei.

"But, I'm surprise that Subject Ritsuka know how to cook. Subject looks like he only eat takeout." Bronya said making Ritsuka to look at the petite girl.

"I can cook but for some reason, my cooking is like gambling. I got 50% chances to either burned down the kitchen or successfully cooked a food." 

"Anyway, some student said that they all hear some loud noise last night." Theresa said making Mei to be shocked and asked Ritsuka something.

"Come to think of it, I did heard something last night." Kiana said remembering the noise with Bronya nodded in agreement.

"Didn't you say that you set up a Bounded Field last night?" She silently asked the magus.
"I did. But I also said that the field only prevented normal human and mages from hearing it. I didn't expects that there's more Mixed-Blood in here." He explained to her before turning towards Theresa.

"Really? Because I didn't heard anything. Did you guys hear something?" He asked the other only for them to denied it except Kiana, Theresa and Bronya.

"But the thing is that the people who said that has... certain characteristics. But I think it just some guard messing around." Theresa said before looking at Mei and Ritsuka in suspicious way.

'Ah, I forgot. Principal is a Mixed-Blood.' Mei thought before looking at Ritsuka who has a neutral look on his face.

"I'm surprise that the school got guard. Because if this school's teaching the girl to fight the Honkai, then the guard should be A-rank Valkyrie." He said making Theresa to look away in embarrassment.

"Eh? Ah. Yeah, they are." She meekly replied to Ritsuka who look at Mei before smelling something.

"Hey, the food is burning!" He shouted making all of them to look at it and saw the food is burning and immediately turning off the heat before trying to prevent the dorm caught in fire.

All of them saw the food become a black rock-like substance. "You know what, I think I'm not suitable to teach people on cooking. And maybe don't get distracted when cooking." He simply answered which everyone agree.

"It's a good thing that it's weekend. How about we go to a local food for today?" Theresa said which everyone agree with the decision.

"That's remind me, Mei-chan, Ritsuka-san. I need to talk to you two about something." She suddenly said which confused some of them but ultimately decided to ignore it.

The three then move to the corridor and close the door to prevent any information get out. "I'll be quick. Did the two of you killed the intruder?" She said making Ritsuka to blankly look at her.

All right, I think this is the most terrible chapter that I have ever write right now. Please comment for improvement as it is accepted.

Do you think this is an improvement? (Edited)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

87 0 29
Continuation of the Citizens Saga. Different people, different circumstances but with the same purpose. The story began with Adia and her misadventur...
13K 513 6
Quick Summary: Y/N reincarnates into the Fate universe with powers similar into that of Clive and Joshua from FF16. Basically, Y/N has the powers of...
150K 6.3K 45
Dazai x Isekaid OC "For Dazai-san, I can light the world up in flames, and you think I can't kill myself a second time?" Synopsis: Waking up in the w...
47K 1.5K 24
In a universe so vast and infinite, there's bound to be some anomalies out there somewhere. And you happen to have a lot of them. After all, they wer...