It's All Started With A Lie

Oleh _Shivani_1910

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... Lebih Banyak

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 7 Apologize
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!

1.6K 137 39
Oleh _Shivani_1910

Authors POV

After 10 days...

Arnav was getting ready to go to work when he received a call from Payal.

"Hello, Payal," Arnav said as he picked up the call.

"Arnav," Payal's panicked voice alerted all his nerves.

"What happened, Payal?" Arnav asked tensely.

"Arnav, That-Naina---," she hiccupped.

"What's it, Payal?"

"Come to our house immediately," she said, and the line went off.

He tried to call again, but her phone was switched off. He called Naina's and Pooja's number as well but they both are not picking up. His tension has no boundaries that his heart raced insanely.

He took the car keys and ran out in a panic not bothering to take his coat.

He drove to their area and stopped car at the entrance of their street as the whole street was filled with people.

He didn't understand what was happening there.

Just as he got down the car, a bunch of kids ran to him.

"Come, Jija ji," one of the girls came forward and held his hand and started walking, dragging him while all the kids followed them with giggles.

They walked through the crowd and reached Naina's house and there stood Naina on the road facing her back to him.

The kids left his hand and ran away. He slowly walked to her; his racing heart didn't calm down yet. It only calms down after confirming she is safe and sound.

"Butterfly?" he called as he put his hand on her shoulder slowly.

She turned around with a beautiful smile. He inspected her head to toe to confirm nothing happened to her. She is safe, wearing a white Anarkali and beautiful ornament called a smile on her lips.

"Are you alright? Why didn't you pick up my calls? And why Payal called me?" he tried to ask her in a slow voice.

"Happy Holi, Hero," she exclaimed and put color on his cheeks and flower petals started falling on them and he heard people roaring "Happy Holi."

He looked up and there stood Pooja & Ajay and Payal & Avi with flowers in their hands throwing on them. All of them are smiling but Arnav glared at them before shifting his gaze to Naina.

"You planned it?" he asked her dangerously low. His expression is telling her that he is mad.

"You think this is a joke? Do you know how worried I was?" he yelled.

"It was their plan. I already told them to not do it but-" she stuttered, unable to continue under his hard gaze.

"Sorry, Arnav," she said timidly.

"Don't pull this again," he remarked and pulled her into his embrace and kissed the top of her head, calming his racing heart in her warm embrace.

"Looks like the beast calmed down," Ajay commented.

"Your beast is nothing in front of our beauty," Avi chuckled.

"Don't call my brother a beast," Payal remarked and they all laughed.

"You put color on me and it's my time," Arnav said teasingly.

"But you don't have color with you," she raised her eyebrows challengingly.

"I do, babe," he smirked and she blinked nervously as his gaze was making her feel the things which are not appropriate to feel now.

He slowly bent down to her level and rubbed his cheek to her cheek resulting in his color on her cheek.

"Happy Holi, butterfly," he whispered sensually in her ear and goosebumps erupted on her whole body by his voice and butterflies started dancing in her stomach.

She put her hands on his chest and tried to push him but he held her hands in his as he spoke teasingly, "Why are you pushing me, honey"

Her gaze constantly is shifting from his eyes and lips.

"You can ask me if you want anything," he whispered observing her eyes.

"Anything?" she mumbled.

"Yeah, I can give you anything," he replied and at the same time an old song played from the radio from her owner's house, which made them smile.

Chukkalu themmana, thenchuku ranaa...
(I will even bring you stars if you ask me)

Chusthava na myna... chesthane em ayina...
(do you want to see it, I can do anything for you)

(An: It was an old Telugu song from 90's which stuck on my mind)

"Not the stars though," he said and she laughed.

"Can I go for a kiss," he asked looking straight into her eyes and she nodded.

Without wasting a single second, he pressed his lips on her soft lips while holding her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"You have to play that side, kids," their house owner aunty commented and sent the kids away from there.

"Hey, he went for a kiss in the middle of the road," Ajay chuckled.

"If he can kiss my sister then I can kiss his sister too," Avi muttered and grabbed Payal and slammed his lips on her, taking her off guard.

Pooja walked in from there as she didn't want to disturb their moment.

"Poojaaa," Ajay called like a child as he followed Pooja in.

"What?" Pooja asked with raised eyebrows.

"Kis---" he mumbled.

"What's it? Can you tell me audibly," she asked, facing him.

"I want to kiss you too," he stated seriously as he stood just before her.

"No," she replied, acting sassy.

"Why not?" he whined with a pout like a kid.

He can be a mature one in the office, he can control his staff but in front of her, he just acts like a kid.

She smiled looking at his pout and pecked it.

"That's not enough," he remarked as her lips left his.

"Aaha, which is enough then?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Allow me then I will show you," he said huskily as he pinned her to the wall.

"You were acting like a kid a few minutes ago," she muttered, struggling to breathe in his embrace.

"If you allow me then I can give you a kid on your own," he whispered against her lips and captured them in a passionate kiss.

.

.

.

After their kissing session, they played Holi with all the people in the street. They danced like crazy with Dj music and the sinful colours.

Their white dresses turned into rainbow colours as they played like unleashed peacocks. Now, His butterfly is really looking like a butterfly with so many colors.

"No, Nain," Payal shouted, putting her hands to cover her face as Naina threw colour on her face then Pooja threw a colour ball on Naina.

Naina ran after Pooja while Payal was running after Naina. The three forgot about everything playing with the colours, laughing wholeheartedly.

After so many days Naina is laughing like this. She was blaming herself again and again for all the things from all these days but now everything is settled, she is happy.

Arnav talked with his father and he denied saying that he didn't do anything. Even though he denied, Arnav warned him to not think about creating problems for any of them again.

"Finally," Ajay commented, wrapping his hand around Aarnav's shoulder and he smiled.

"They are looking like aliens," Avi chuckled, looking at the girls with all colours.

"They are adorable," Arnav remarked, fixing his gaze on the three girls who were laughing and pouring colours on each other.

The smile on the three men's faces is enough to tell that they are happy to see them happy.

Everyone is happy but only Avi got the double happiness as he can see his girl and sister, both of them happily enjoying themselves.

The three girls stopped fighting suddenly and talked something with mischievous grins and then the three disappeared in three different directions.

Before the men could think where they went, all of them were drenched in water. The three men looked up to see and there stood the girls with empty buckets and teasing grins.

"You," the three roared and ran for them.

That'show they enjoyed their Holi happily. Let's hope the festival colours may filltheir lives with so many colours.

***

Hello peeps ❣️

Did you like the update?? Tell me in comments 💬💖

Guys please answer these two questions for me, here most of the readers are my reugular readers who read my all stories, I guess so which female lead of mine you liked the most? right from Sanvi, Megha, Aadhya, Naina... Who is your favourite?

And, What do you like about my writing?

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts💕

Love you all ❤

💜💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1K 166 14
"Mujhe samjh nahi aa rahi ki kaha mar jau mein. " "Tum mujhe par mar sakte ho!" ".. Kya? " "Meine kuch bola?" 𓏲 ๋࣭ ࣪ ˖ 𝗥𝘂𝗵𝗶 𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 a sunshi...
38.7K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
550K 44.7K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...
171K 12K 55
Sunshine of My Life A pure hearted guy who is a huge buisness man. What will happen when he will fell for a mentally retarded girl? Peep in to know...