FORCED MARRIAGE| by hobiqvn

By hobiqvn

"This is the only priceless thing I have to Impress my girl, don't you dare to touch it" he muttered to let L... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
Chapter_15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (final)

CHAPTER 09

417 17 0
By hobiqvn

“And still if I don’t want to come to the stage? Then?” she asked while stepping back and flipping her gown backwards from the right side, he walked forward as she was stepping backwards, and as soon as she faced the other side than Taehyung he held her left hand from the elbow side to flip her into his arms. 

She rolled to his arms and he bent from his left side and moved his hands under her both legs from the side and carried her into his arms, while she was holding a flower bouquet as the brides normally do. 

She balanced her by stretching her left arm into his neck and the right hand holding the bouquet, she was staring onto his face straight not blinking for a second. They went out of the room and Taehyung Carried her to the stage, while he was walking in between those two rows of guests, everyone stood up seeing him taking her like this into the wedding hall. 

He landed her safely at the stage and she moved to her place, he walked up on the stage and placed himself where he was before. Everyone there started talking, they are so cute, he is so much in love with her, yeah true he really loves her alot, she is looking very pretty, god help them be happy for the rest of their life together. 

y/n stood up their still while looking down on the floor, and Taehyung stood still while his eyes not separating from y/n, any voice cannot break the gaze from her of his, “Miss kang Y/n, do you take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?” the priest interrupted with a beautiful question of life. 

Y/n was not replying anything but just staring at the floor, ajumma standing behind her whispered, “sai, I DO” listening to this she again stayed silent and didn’t replied anything, after another whisper she spoke, “I do” this time the whispering voice is of Taehyung. 

He whispered while bending a little towards her, say, I do with a soft smile on his face and showing her his and her parents' pic secretly. He succeeded in doing it as he knows that she loves her parents a lot and he also loves her and his parents a lot.

The priest again Interrupted while he was admiring her with the same beautiful question, “Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you take Miss. Kang Y/n as your lawful wife, to have and hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?” The priest stopped and looked at him. 

Without any break of breath and hesitation looking straight onto her hazels while she was now looking at him, “yes, I do” the priest spoke, “Now let us humbly invoke God’s blessing upon the bride and groom, that in kindness he may favor with his help those whom he has bestowed the sacrament of matrimony.” he stopped to take a breath and again spoke, “In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss!” he said and turned his back to Jesus and left them to have a kiss. 

People there were standing still and were seeing them kissing, he signaled her to come closer and held her right hand with his left hand and snatched her closer to himself. He lifted her veil. She was doing her eyes bigger to signal him and trying to remember him about the contract. But he signaled her to drop the bouquet down, and hold him back, he put his both hands on each side of the view of kiss. So people don’t see them kissing. 

He just whispered while in the position of the kiss, “I remember about the contract.” She passionately holds him tight as to show people that they are kissing. But they cannot see the view as Taehyung had already blocked it with both of his hands. 

They stopped and separated themselves, and were blessed by everyone present there, and everyone was happy seeing them getting married and happy with each other except one person. 

The person was standing just beside Taehyung’s mom and dad and backing Jungkook and Jimin, only Taehyung can see everything behind his smiling face right now, he spotted him behind his mom and dad, taehyung asked Y/n to just tuck in her hand into his hand and they are now walking towards Taehyung’s parents. 

Taehyung stopped at the point where his parents were standing, and he was now with his wife, y/n was smiling to her in laws, and getting blessing from each of them, Taehyung whispered in his dad’s ear, “appa lets just dine 4 of us together, i don’t want any other person on our table when it’s lunch time.” His dad just shook head as he knew the thing Taehyung said has always been correct and he does as per his direction. 

He didn’t questioned back at the same time, the lunch time is almost there, so everyone is going to the area where the arrangements for lunch made, Taehyung asked his mom, to lunch with the newly wedded couple in the separate room as just to keep his family away from that spoiled brat. 

He is trying to protect his family from his cousin named Lee Jong Suk, he is totally a brat, and taehyung knows everything going on in his mind with just reading his face. He now doesn't want to take any risk on his family and so he is asking for this all separate. 

Lee Jong Suk is Taehyung’s cousin, they both had lived together since the day they were born, but never ever they had tried to be good with each other. Lee always wants things Taehyung has, and this time Taehyung can see clearly on his face that he is here not for the wedding but for his wife. 

Lee started to stalk Y/n from the moment he got to know that Taehyung’s marriage is fixed with a girl named Y/n, he extracted her every minor to minor Information but he just didn’t find out that she didn't want to marry Taehyung. 

The car broken by y/n was of Lee, he came to take her off and way too far from the place and torture her a lot, but she rescued herself at the moment. 

As soon as she saw Lee she was shocked as what is this stranger doing in the wedding, as she shocked she moved her hands downwards to separate her hand from Taehyung, Taehyung already understood the thing going on in her mind by just her movement and didn’t even looked at her as they were meeting guests.

So he let her move her hand down from his arm to his wrist and as soon as her hand reached his palm he holded her hand, intervening both of their fingers tightly. He was smiling at the guests and bent leftwards to his wife, and whispered, “I will tell you everything once we reach our home, for now just smile like a happy couple married just now” she was shocked after listening to this from Taehyung as she never ask him about anything and nor he had looked at her to see her actions or reactions.

She just followed as he said and smiled at the guests, soon everyone started to leave the church, Taehyung and Y/n again went to the wedding spot and people and children there started to click pictures with them. Y/n was just enjoying clicking pictures with kids.

Soon the main family was about to leave the church, the newly wedded couple again went to get the blessing from the father and then they left the church.

With keeping in mind of his family's safety Taehyung went to the house with the same car as his parents and jungkook and jimin left to their houses from the church only, then when Kim Family reached the house at the mid afternoon, Jungkook and Jimin again appeared at the house. 

Jungkook and Jimin held their sister in law's hands and made her sit in the queen crowned chair placed at the very center of the sofa set and just beside it the king crowned chair was placed, they settled those two chairs at the opposite sides and placed a table between those two chairs. 

They pulled Taehyung  to the king crowned chair and made him sit there, Y/N was staring straight into his dark brown orbs and he was retorting the same with her hazels. They put a blind folds on each of their eyes and Jungkook asked y/n to hold Taehyung’s appa’s hand and Jimin asked Taehyung to hold his mom’s hand. He pulled Taehyung’s mother and father beside them before blind folding them.

Jungkook and Jimin pulled Taehyung’s parents aside from the area and Taehyung accidentally held Y/n’s hand and the same goes with Y/n, now Jungkook further said, “now kiss mom and dad on their cheeks after all you can feel the cheeks” he teased too. 

Jimin powered his demand up while cheering Jungkook’s statement, Taehyung pulled the woman closer to her without holding the waist as how can he do that with his mom, so he just pulled the woman towards him and leaned to put a soft kiss on his mother’s cheeks, while y/n is also doing the same with Taehyung’s father, so at the same moment they both turned themselves to kiss the parents.

But ended up kissing on each other's lips, they both got shocked due to this and felt ashamed as how can children kiss their parents on lips when they are grown up, they immediately removed their blindfolds and found each other in front. 

Jungkook and Jimin smiled wide at the moment and Taehyung’s parents blushed, Both the cousins are continuously teasing the newly married couple and doing all these mischievous things. It is already evening. 

“Sister in-law, what do you like to eat for dinner?” jungkook asked while holding his phone in his hand, he is ordering food from the restaurant to dine in the house, “ohh, jungkook, she is not hungry for food but for something else” Jimin teased his sister in-law while she was enjoying both of them’s company with her. 

“Ohh shut up, Jiminaa, sister in-law, tell me what would you like to eat?” Jungkook stopped Jimin from teasing both of them anymore and asked a serious question. Before she could reply to anything Taehyung spoke, “Ramayon for both of us” Jimiin again teased this time Taehyung is his target, he said, “you know her very well, haaaaaan, how did this happen? When did this happen?” 

Jungkook again stopped him from teasing while saying, “ohh please, how can you say that, they are a couple and they know everything about each other” he ordered the food and the food soon arrived. 

They both sat at the dining table and the valet served the food to all of them, while everyone was sitting and talking happily on the dining table. They all had food and everyone was headed to their own rooms. 

Taehyung and Y/n headed to the room and closed their room as soon as they reach in, he was caging her in his arms while still at the door, her back is colliding the door and his hands are balancing to cage her there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
290K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
217K 6.1K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
172K 9.6K 42
[ONGOING] Taehyung never imagined that marrying a complete stranger to save his company would be the easy part. But life had a surprising twist in s...