MHA/BNHA x Male reader: a man...

By FutaEnjoyer

Ever wondered what you'd do if you could stop time? Of course you have! Don't act like you've never been bore... More

Pilot Chapter when time became irrelevant
Chapter 2 Sticking it in crazy (18+)
Chapter 3 Seeing double

Chapter 1 wolf in heroes clothing (18+)

6K 69 11
By FutaEnjoyer

Tick

Tock

Tick

"So, you're really gonna do it?"

Tock

"They've got nothing on me so of course I'm gonna do it, nothing to be afraid of" Y/n responded, sitting on a bench with U.A high just few streets away it's big building clearly visible. Next to Y/n sat a pretty not so stable minded girl, Himiko Toga. "Look at you! You'll be a big time villain in no time at all!" Toga exclaimed with a grin, any other villain would've been mad Toga just practically yelled that out but Y/n couldn't have been less bothered. "You have no idea..." Y/n chuckled, looking down at his hands and with a blue glow a blue transparent clock floated by his palm. "With my quirk the future of me being the biggest villain could become right now..." Toga tilted her head with a curious look. "That's right... you haven't told me what quirk you have yet!" Y/n close his left hand and the clock disappeared with Y/n turning his head to look at Toga.

"Right, don't take it personally but it's my secret" Toga pouted at Y/n's response but her pouty face disappeared the moment Y/n squeezed her thigh. Toga bit her bottom lip with a lustful grin and a blush. "Oh~ it's alright~! You'll tell me when you want to~" Toga was about to lean in before Y/n stood up to his feet. "Great! I'll be on my way now, you go do your things" Y/n gave Toga a wave as he walked off, leaving her behind with a disappointed frown. "Heeyy! Momo!" Y/n called out, stopping Momo at the entrance to U.A. "Hi, Y/n!" Momo gave a slight wave and a smile to Y/n as he walked up to her, stopping just right in front of her. "Where's all your stuff?" Y/n asked only to receive a giggle from Momo followed by an embarrassed blush as she lightly scratched her cheek. "I uhmm... Don't... need to take the entrance exam..." "huh?" Y/n had the most "are you fucking kidding me?" face imaginable.

"That... was an option...?" Y/n had his hands in his pockets and they began to glow blue with the same transparent clock from earlier appearing on the back of his hands. "Well, I wouldn't say an option considering you need a recommendation for it!" Y/n's hands stopped glowing and he clicked his tongue. "Ah...." The reason Y/n didn't use his power to manipulate time in order to get the same deal as Momo was as simple as needing a recommendation which he could only really get from his dead father who Y/n wasn't keen on bringing back or major changes to the timeline that could vary in what he'd have to change and do in order to get a specific hero's recommendation, not to mention something like that would draw attention to him and his quirk and the hero recommending him would need to a give a good reason for the recommendation.

"Well, suppose I can manage without you" Y/n joked getting a giggle from Momo. "I'm sure you can!" Momo stated cheerfully with a smile and rubbed Y/n's arm. "I'll try my best, really, I will" Y/n continued to joke get another slight giggle before Momo turned to look at the U.A entrance. "We should probably start going inside" Y/n nodded and held his hand out towards the entrance. "Ladies first" "How kind" Y/n watched Momo walk through the entrance first with a smirk on his face. "Sometimes you don't need overpowered abilities get in" Y/n chuckled before starting to catch up with Momo. "Who the fu... not like me to talk to myself..." Y/n mumbled, looking up at the U.A building. "Well dad, here I am..." Y/n whispered to himself with the most villainous smirk ever which soon disappeared as he fully caught up with Momo.

"OKAY!!!" A loud voice boomed through the speakers alerting every student there or startling them but Y/n was just mostly annoyed. Y/n looked around completely ignoring the advice the guy on the speakers was giving as he examined the students. "Invisibility quirk... she... he... they... naked...?" Y/n raised a brow before humming and moving on to examine the other students. "Green haired boy... timid... nothing impressive..." Y/n mumbled until his eyes landed on Ochako Uraraka. "Hm... cute..." Ochako noticed Y/n looking at her and with a nervous yet kind smile gave him a wave. Y/n waved back and the gates to the exam opened with every student rushing in. "Okay... How do I wanna go about this...?" Y/n quietly asked himself as he calmly walked into the exam area with robots sprinkled just about everywhere.

Momo stood seemingly calmly as she watched a giant tv monitoring the entrance exam with her was All Might, a few teachers and a second student that got in via recommendatio. Though Momo appeared calm inside she was worried that Y/n wouldn't be able to pass through the exam especially since she had no clue what Y/n's quirk was. The door to the otherwise dark opened with a white haired man wearing a suit and tie minus the blazer and the tie itself looked like it was about to come off. The only person in the room that looked more tired than the newcomer was Aizawa. "Ryuji... nice of you to show up..." Aizawa spoke tiredly getting a shrug from the now named, Ryuji. "I was just having a quick smoke" Ryuji responded, staring uninterested at the giant monitor. "Ah... Y/n's made it huh?" All Might and Momo turned to look at Ryuji. "You know him?" All Might asked and Ryuji shrugged. "Kind of..."

"Hm... you know this is a perfect opportunity to test my powers..." Y/n mumbled as he walked through the destroyed makeshift city, stopping in front of a group of robots. "And to fake my quirk" The robots charged at Y/n who simply lifted the palm of his hand and in front of it appeared a blue portal. Suddenly, out of the blue portal shot a cannon ball that tore through the robot's. Y/n's blue portal was in fact a portal through time and not just to the past or future. Y/n ran through robot after robot opening portal after portal unleashing someone else's attack or just a straight up fired weapon at the robots. Missiles, cannon balls, beams, flames and so on. A group of particularly large robots jumped down at Y/n from the ruins of surrounding buildings. "Y/n!" Momo shouted and quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment as the room turned to stare at her except for Ryuji. "He's fine"

Y/n snapped his fingers and meeting the robots midway was yet another portal. "IT'S OVER, KAKADEKU! STOP THIS ATTACK OR YOUR PLANET WILL BE DESTROYED!" "DAMN YOU, BAKUGETA!" A man resembling Bakugo and Deku were battle torn as they both charged their own beam attacks, Bakugeta's was purple and Kakadeku's was blue. "GALICK GUUUUN!!!" "DETROIT KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA!!" Y/n's time portal appeared in front of Bakugeta's attack and as it flew through the portal it also tore through the robots leaving nothing behind as the robots were seemingly completely erased. Y/n opened a second portal that the purple attack flew into, sending it back to it's own timeline.

BOOM!

Y/n turned his head to see the zero point robot being sent back a good few feet with a caved in face and the same timid green haired boy Y/n had seen earlier. "Huh... not so timid..." The green haired boy yelled as he fell, Y/n lost sight of him thanks to ruins blocking the view. Y/n shrugged and calmly walked over to where the boy fell to see him floating by a puking girl. "Uuh... not so cute..." the green haired boy turned to Y/n and chuckled nervously. "H-hi there...! Names Midoriya! Izuku Midor-" Izuku's introduction was interrupted when the colossal robot he had just punched in the face continued moving. "Uh-oh..." The vomit girl muttered, grabbing Izuku before trying to run. "We need to go!" She ran but stopped when noticing Y/n wasn't following. "What are you doing!?" Y/n stepped in front of the colossal robot and lifted his hands before throwing them to the side as if opening the giant time portal that appeared above the colossal bot.

"-ssei! Hope you like the taste of the fucking sun!" A figure eerily similar to Y/n shouted before unleashing a big golden attack which was mostly absorbed by Y/n's time portal, bringing the powerful attack down on the colossal robot before a second portal opened to take the attack elsewhere in the timeline. "You dodged it...?" The figure muttered after the portal closed, having been hidden by the attack. The colossal robot was no more and Y/n let out a tired sigh. "I need some rest..." Y/n spoke tiredly, stumbling back and almost falling over. "Ah!" Vomit girl yelled, thinking Y/n was gonna fall and hit his head and so did Momo, getting her second set of stares. Luckily Y/n was able to get his footing and continue on out of the exam. Y/n walked out of the nurse's office with an awkward smile and as he got away from the door his expression completely changed.

"Step 1's done... now to just wait for the results..." Y/n mumbled as he was making his way out of the U.A building only to stop when noticing Ryuji approaching him in the hall. "Y/n! Long time no see! You've grown up" Y/n and Ryuji stopped a few feet away from each other both with a blank and cold look on their faces. "Ryuji..." "fuck... Ryuji... hero name... Null" Y/n smiled but Ryuji didn't return it. "Shame about your dad... or so I'd say if I wasn't so close with your mother..." Y/n raised a brow with a frown. "Is that why you're here?" Y/n briefly waved his hand in front of his face and leaned forward. "See? We share no resemblance!" Ryuji seemed the furthest from amused and sighed. "I'm not here because of that! Just wanted to check up on you because I'm sure your father's death hit hard... though probably not as hard as he himself did"

Y/n's frown only grew and the two stared at each other in silence. "He may not seem like much but... Ryuji... that fuck was supposed to be in America... hngh... he's an even  bigger threat than All Might... mostly because my quirk works on All Might... Ryuji however... he has two quirks if I remember correctly... a quirk that allows him to turn any blunt force trauma into power making any hit that isn't from a sharp object practically have no effect... but that's not the problem here... his second quirk is.." "So! How you been?" Ryuji asked and Y/n gave a shrug in response. "I'm good I suppose, you?" "Doesn't matter" Ryuji quickly responded, leaving the two in silence again. "Quirk nullification... rather immunity but he can turn off one person's quirk at a time... the other immunity half is just passive and works on unlimited amount of quirks so it doesn't matter how much you throw at him... though the immunity only works on quirks like mind control, healing quirks and of course... mine"

"Well this is awkward" Ryuji broke the silence and sighed, walking past Y/n. "You've got a real beautiful girlfriend by the way, atleast your dad gave you his good taste since you clearly didn't inherit his quirk" Ryuji stated loud enough for Y/n to hear whilst making his way down the hall. "I also put down a recommendation for you!" Y/n turned to look at Ryuji who stopped to look at him. "That... was because I fucked your mom" Y/n grit his teeth and Ryuji continued on his way with his hands in his pockets. "Don't much care for my mom but... he put down a recommendation for me...? No... I've showed off my so called quirk... receiving a recommendation now is fine and to be honest... Just cherry on top" Y/n scoffed and made his way out of the U.A, seeing Momo outside waiting for him.

"You did amazing! I also heard that one of the teachers was putting down a recommendation for you!" Momo exclaimed excitedly with a smile. Y/n chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah! I heard the same thing! And you seem... really happy about that" Momo stopped her excitement and blushed in embarrassment. "I-! Well-! Uhm... It's just! Of course I'm happy! This all but guarantees you're getting into U.A!" Y/n nodded and thought back to what Ryuji said before smirking and getting closer to Momo. "Y/n...?" Momo looked at Y/n confused and slightly leaned back as Y/n approached, blushing even more than she already was as Y/n was inches away with Momo staying still and placing her hands on Y/n's shoulders. "Why don't we celebrate a little~?" Momo gulped and smiled weakly.

"Mhm~! Mmhm~" Y/n and Momo laid in Momo's bed making out whilst Y/n felt up and down Momo's body, making sure to have his hand examine and grope every last curve Momo has especially her tits and ass. Y/n pushed Momo from her side onto her back before getting on top of her. "Mhm~" Pushing his tongue into Momo's mouth she and Y/n started to tongue wrestle with their lips firmly pressed together and Y/n starting to remove Momo's clothes. The two separated with a string of saliva connecting their lips which was quickly broken as the two wasted no time in getting undressed. Momo's tits flopped free out of her bra. "NNNGH~!" Momo clutched and bit her sheets with her fat juicy ass in the air, muffling her moans as Y/n pounded her tight wet pussy. "Fuck...~" Y/n groaned, thrusting in and out of Momo whilst holding onto her hip with one hand while the other either spanked or squeezed Momo's ass.

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP

"AH~!" Y/n grabbed Momo's hair and pulled on it, forcing her to release her muffled moans. "Y-Y/N~!! AAH~! M-My parents~! AH~! They'll heaaAAAH~!" Momo bit her bottom lip but released it and continued to moan. Y/n leaned down and pulled on Momo's hair more until their cheeks were pressed together. "Then let them hear~" Y/n grinned before letting go of Momo's hair. "AH~! AH~!" Momo gasped when she was suddenly pulled by Y/n, the two changing positions so that Momo's thick ass was sat on Y/n's lap. "You know what to do~" Y/n stated and Momo got into a slightly better position with her hands on the bed Momo sat on her knees and moved back and forth lifting herself up and then bringing herself down on Y/n's cock. "AH~!! MMHM~! AH~!" Y/n sat back with a grin, enjoying the sight of Momo fucking herself on his cock.

Y/n grabbed Momo's ass cheek and kept his hand on it, occasionally squeezing or spanking it.
PLAP PLAP PLAP SPANK PLAP SPANK
"AAH~! AHH~! AH~!" Momo's tits swung back and forth in sync with her riding of Y/n's cock. After a bit more of riding Y/n again made the choice to switch position and pushed Momo down flat onto her stomach, her big tits pressed against her bed as Y/n put his body weight on top of her. Momo was sandwiched between her bed and Y/n who rested the bottom half of his face on Momo's head whilst his hips slammed down into Momo. This position allowed Y/n's hips to fully feel Momo's fat ass whenever he slammed down into her, this came with the downside of Momo's face being buried in her pillow muffling her beautiful loud moans. Y/n moved his head so that it was resting above Momo's shoulder with her lifting her head as much as possible.

"Aah~!!" Momo's and Y/n's cheeks were pressed together as Y/n started to speed up, Momo grit her teeth and her toes curled whilst she tightly clutched the bed sheets judging by the look of it she was nearing an orgasm and Y/n speeding up more with his grit teeth and clutching of the sheets signaled he wasn't far behind either. "Ngh~" Y/n grunted, kissing Momo deeply before slamming into her one more time and pushing in as deep as he possibly could. The made out while cumming together though it was more Y/n kissing Momo and Momo moaning into Y/n's mouth with his tongue in her mouth. Momo lifted her arm and gently grabbed the back of Y/n's head, the two stayed in that position and made out for a good while with saliva dripping out the corner of Momo's mouth and down her chin.

Y/n sat at the edge of Momo's bed with Momo herself having gone to take a shower. Y/n looked at the bed and noticed a massive wet stain on it most likely a combination of his and Momo cum. "Welp..." Y/n snapped his fingers and was engulfed in a blue light after the light dissipated the sweat on his body was gone and looked as if he hadn't just emptied his balls in one round into Momo. Y/n sat in silence for a good few minutes before wiping his face with his left hand and groaning. "Shit... hello conscious.... Wasn't asking for you..." Y/n looked at Momo's room's clock and watched it tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Beep

"Is he gonna be alright?"

Beep

Tick

Beep

"That fight with All for one really took it out of him..."
Beep
"Ay! Wake up you bastard! We still have a score to settle!"

Beep Beep Beep!

Tock

Beep Beep Beep!
"KACCHAN! Don't shake him like that!"
Beep Beep!
Beep

Tick

Beep

"He'll be fine, have some faith in Y/n...."

Beep

Tock

-end of chapter-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
69.2K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
52.7K 1.3K 27
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ โ™ก (Y/N), an innocent boy judged by the people around him at schoo...
794K 25.9K 42
โœฟโ€ Completed! โ€โœฟ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...