Living a double life | Spence...

By lostbeanchild

Living a double life | Heather Jones leads 2 very different lives that are kept separated from each other, us... More

𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19

17

7 2 0
By lostbeanchild

Summer of 2002:

Evelyn slowly opened her eyes, blinking in the dim light that filtered into the room through heavy curtains. For a moment, she had no idea where she was. Everything felt unfamiliar and disorienting. The last thing she remembered was a blinding car's headlights before the world turned dark.

As her vision cleared, she realized she was lying on an ornate bed, her body feeling heavy and lethargic. Panic began to creep in as she tried to sit up, but a searing pain shot through her leg, and she gasped. Her gaze moved to the room around her, taking in the luxurious furnishings, and the elegant decor.

Evelyn's heart raced as she stumbled through the unfamiliar house, her pain temporarily forgotten in the rush of adrenaline. She had found herself in a situation she couldn't comprehend. In the dimly lit room, the portrait on the wall was a stark contrast to her own confusion.

Frantic and desperate, she had managed to find a room with valuable-looking jewelry. In her hasty attempt to steal something to help her escape, she had knocked a silver tray to the ground. The clatter had alerted the residents of the house.

The wife's piercing scream still echoed in Evelyn's ears as she made her escape. She knew she needed to get out of there, away from these people. Her leg throbbed with every step, but fear propelled her forward. She couldn't understand how she had ended up in this strange place, and the urgency to escape consumed her thoughts.

As Evelyn dashed through the hallway, she heard the husband coming after her. It was a pursuit she couldn't outrun, and panic clawed at her chest. She needed a place to hide, to buy herself some time.

🪐

As Spencer stood before Evelyn's dressing table, his reflection in the mirror looking back at him, he couldn't shake the nagging doubt that had been festering in the back of his mind. He took a deep breath and then walked over to where Evelyn's discarded shirt lay crumpled on the floor.

🪐

Spencer's hands slid down Evelyn. Everything was so sudden, hot kisses were beginning to trail down Evelyn's neck, goosebumps followed and she unconsciously rolled her hips against him. She gripped his neck, digging delicate patterns into his skin. 

He crawled onto the bed, lying her down gently onto her back underneath him. He slid her underwear off and he went to kiss her before lowering himself down. Evelyn's eyes rolled back in bliss, she felt the suction of moisture between them as he entered her. 

"Fuck,"  Evelyn says as he bottomed out inside of her, getting as deep as possible. 

Spencer then starts thrusting into her. His hand roamed over her body, massaging her breasts and pinching at her nipples.

"I miss this," Spencer says as he continues to pick up his pace and starts thrusting into her. 

"Hmm...Spence," Evelyn says and she gripped the sheets tight in her palms. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he continued thrusting into her. 

Spencer then grabs a fistful of her hair, pulling back lightly to give him room to suck at her throat. The sloppy wet sounds coming from where they're connected, push him to his release. 

🪐

Spencer's fingertips brushed lightly across Evelyn's face, his touch tender as he traced her features. It was an intimate moment, one filled with unspoken emotions. Evelyn's eyes met his, and she reached out, capturing his hand with a sudden urgency. 

"What's wrong?" Spencer asks her. 

"I had a dream," I tell him. 

What did you dream of?" Spencer asks her. 

"Just a dream. But why are you up so early?" I ask him. 

"You're the one who woke up late," Spencer tells her. 

"What time is it?" I ask him. 

"It's 8.55 a.m.," Spencer tells her. 

"What!" I say. "I need to take Ameilia to school." 

"I'll take her," Spencer tells her. "What made you oversleep, by the way?" 

"Ever since I came back home, I've been so sleepy," I tell him. "I guess I'm finally feeling relaxed." 

"You've been through a lot," Spencer tells her. 

"But it feels like nothing happened. Since nothing has changed." I told him and sat up. 

"Oh, right. I got you a little something. I forgot to give you yesterday. To celebrate you getting out of the hospital." Spencer says. 

"Oh, what is it?" I ask him. 

"I couldn't find your bracelet. I asked forensics but they didn't find it. This isn't as nice as what you had before, but I hope you like it." Spencer tells her. 

"I love it," I tell him. 

"Make sure not to lose this one," Spencer tells her. 

"Now there's something that's changed. Right?" I ask him and he smiles at me. "Oh, right. About my lock to the basement of my workshop. It was broken."

"I broke it," Spencer tells his wife. "Didn't I tell you?" 

"No, you didn't," I tell him. 

"Oh, JJ was looking to buy a baby walker for her friend. So I thought of giving her what Ameilia used to use. I  didn't know where the key was and you were in the hospital at that time." Spencer explains. 

"I see. Wasn't the basement dirty?" I ask him. 

"You'd clean it up already," Spencer tells me. 

🪐

Spencer walked into the government building with a sense of determination. He had a specific purpose in mind, and he needed to retrieve some important documents regarding Evelyn's family history. He approached the receptionist's desk, where a friendly lady sat, ready to assist him.

"Good morning, sir. How can I help you today?" The receptionist asks Spencer. 

"Hi, erm...I need my wife's family relation certificate." Spencer tells the receptionist. 

"Do you need you need one copy?" The lady asks him and he nods his head. 

Once Spencer had gotten the certification, he went to his car and sat down to look through the document. "Evelyn Martinez has lived as Heather Jones for at least 14 years. Evelyn Martinez's parents have actively cooperated with her. Why?" Spencer thought to himself. 

Suddenly his phone had a notification and there was a news video of Sean Martinez's accomplice's voice. Spencer clicked on the video and....listened to the audio. 

"Lady. Don't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong. You're not the only one who saw me. I saw you too. You drive a red compact car." The voice says in a deep fake voice in order to not get recognised.  

🪐

"I heard the witness doesn't remember the culprit's face." The reporter says. 

"It was very late at night. And her face was covered with his hat, so it was hard to see what she looked like. " Jana tells the reporter who is interviewing her. "The witness was driving under the influence, so she didn't want to call the car insurance company. And because of the incident, the culprit asked the witness for her number. Right after that, a woman suddenly opened the back of the car door, scaring the witness. The culprit immediately came out of the car and dragged her back into the car, saying that her wife is drunk."

"And that woman is none other than Lily Williams, right?" The reporter asks Jana. 

"Yes, that's right." Jana tells the reporter. 

"After that, the witness goes to the nearest police station and files a report." The reporter says. 

"The police checked that license plate number...and investigate Evelyn Martinez. And that's when they checked Sean Martinez alibi. That's where Evelyn Martinez, his daughter, comes into the picture. She stated that he was watching a late-night movie...with her father at the night of the incident. And she handed in the two movie tickets as evidence." Jana says. 

"On the other hand, the witness' statement lost credibility, due to the fact that she was drunk that night." The reporter says. 

"And funny enough, the police report...eventually led to the witness getting her license revoked." Jana says. 

"But in just 2 weeks, something unexpected happens." The reporter says. 

"Yes, that's right. Sean Martinez unexpectedly committed suicide. And during the investigation, the police found the victims' thumbnails and belongings...including Lily Williams being held hostage inside Sean Martinez workshop. And just like that, the serial killer case in that area became a cold case as soon as it got exposed to the world. And right after that, Evelyn Martinez ran away after having murdered the village foreman. What if the police took into consideration...that Evelyn Martinez could've been an accomplice when Lily Williams got kidnapped? And what's even more disappointing is...that the police didn't do much until Evelyn Martinez became the suspect of a murder case. Only then, did the police keep going to see the witness. However, by then...she was being threatened by the accomplice. The witness retracted all of her statements. The police were in a pickle. Rather than admit negligence during the investigation, they choose to bury it." Jana finishes off.

"Let's hear the voice one more time." The reporter says. 

🪐

Elijah who was at the convenience store, stopped in his tracks as he heard the news talking about his dad and his sister. Panic set in, and he instinctively moved to leave the store, desperate to make sense of the chaos unfolding in his family.

However, in his haste, he collided with someone, the impact causing a bottle of red liquid to crash to the floor. As the contents spilled, Elijah's mind played tricks on him, transforming the harmless drink into a pool of blood. The vivid imagery triggered a haunting flashback, bringing back memories of a darker time when he was involved in a murder.

Caught in the grip of his past, Elijah snapped back to reality, realizing the spilled drink was harmless. He quickly apologized to the person he bumped into, the sense of urgency pushing him to continue his escape from the store. 

A/n: Yeah, so I wrote my first smut scene. Erm....how was it bad? Good? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.1K 66
Celia Clairmont is called back to her hometown after tragedy strikes, only to discover that her family is being targeted when she arrives. With the c...
135K 3.2K 29
【 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 】 ❝ 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖤𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖤𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌...
625K 15.9K 33
꒰ 🏹 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 dr. spencer reid attempts to do everything in his power to distance himself from the new...
17K 993 10
in which a criminal is brought in for an interview after getting arrested. she's the key for cracking a case the fbi had been working on for years. b...