RWBY Cast React to Multiverse...

By TetekGedeYuri

A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the sam... More

Characters "Bleeding Effect" Info
Prologue
Date A Live - Part 1 (April 10)
Date A Live - Part 2 (Close Re-encounter)
Date A Live - Part 3 (Sword That Splits the Sky)
Intermission 1
Log Horizon - Part 1 (The Apocalypse)
Log Horizon - Part 2 (The Battle of Loka)
Log Horizon - Part 3 (The Depths of Palm)
Persona 4 - Part 1 (You're myself, I'm yourself)
Persona 4 - Part 2 (The Contractor's Key)
Persona 4 - Part 3 (We are friends, aren't we?)
Announcement 1
Valvrave the Liberator - Part 1 (The Revolutionary Transfer Student)
Valvrave the Liberator - Part 2 (Beyond 666)
Valvrave the Liberator - Part 3 (L-Elf's Propechy)
Intermission 2
.hack//G.U. Trilogy - Part 1 (Rebirth)
.hack//G.U. Trilogy - Part 2 (Reminisce)
.hack//G.U. Trilogy - Part 3 (Redemption)
Fuuto PI - Part 1 (Beware of t / The Man Who Loved a Witch)
Fuuto PI - Part 2 (Beware of t / The Culprit Is Right There)
Fuuto PI - Part 3 (Beware of t / The Masked Defender)
Code Geass - Part 1 (The Day a New Demon was Born)
Code Geass - Part 2 (The White Knight Awakens)
Code Geass - Part 3 (The False Classmate)
Intermission 3 - Part 1
Intermission 3 - Part 2
Announcement 3
C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 1 (Complication)
C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 2 (Coincidence)
C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 3 (Conspiracy)

Announcement 2

1.1K 18 184
By TetekGedeYuri

Hello guys, thank you for whoever reading my reaction story and keep waiting it patiently as well continue reading it.

Now, I have something to announce you.

1. Would you want any RWBY female characters to be reincarnated as the anime girls in any anime they watch? However! They shouldn't be the anime protagonist potential love interest/love interest. For example, they can't be any Spirit in DAL. You can also saw another example with Nora as Akiko in the Fuuto PI's chapters.

So, who would you want them to be?

2. Would you want the other Arc's family, such as Jaune's uncle/auntie/cousins/grandparents to come to the theater too? If so, please comment!

3. I already listed some of the anime I will write to as the react. However! Remember this list of orders wasn't mean to be which anime would be reacted on the next chapter. Here it is the list will be:

- Code Geass

- Angel Beats

- Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress

- Fate/Zero

- Rising of the Shield Hero

- Sword Art Online

- Highschool DxD (Yeah, still unsure of it... this will be in the most harder choice I will think of)

- Chivarly of a Failed Knight

- Re:Creators (This maybe will be the first time Jaune and the others won't get any superpower-like abilities)

Maybe those are the ones I remembered? Sorry for me having a pea-sized brain lol. Please remind me if I forgot about something. And for update, you have to be super extra patient since it will takes a long time, and no... it won't be too long like Hiatus x Hiatus so you don't have to be worry about if this story would ended up like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 249 14
Jaune arc. A kid that have different story that he create. Sometimes he is a hero, a villain, a normal boy, a hunter, a police, a wizard, or a knight...
89K 1.5K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
94.4K 943 34
imagine the many universes of our beloved blonde knight, jaune arc, watched by the many characters of RWBY. (this was in my head for a while, so why...
4.7K 138 20
The land of remnant With four different countries within it. There is Atlas, mistral, Vacuo and vail. On the verge of war the royals make one last c...