𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 7 became father unexpectedly
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
chapter 16 wedding shopping
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 53 brutal death
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 66 saving zhan
chapter 67 finally meet her
Epilogue..

chapter 44 drunk zhan

1.6K 111 14
By BanuD51

Third person pro.

Both and yibo came into yibo room sat on bed..

Breaking their hug zhan look at other side but not yibo he still feeling the suffocation in his chest he doesn't like when Darren came nearer to yibo when he saw they both dancing on stage he felt so heart broken then he remember what he has done at pub he literally draged yibo from there to here in front of everyone .

Then started to ashamed of himself he is not dare to face him now how can he behave this much Rickles in front of everyone what yibo was thinking now about him what everyone think about him, he is a CEO head of that company if he behaves like that to yibo in front of all his office staff members what kind of example he gives them he act like a abusive husband with his yibo why did he done that..... Thousands of thoughts going inside his head.

Yibo silently observing his husband he can clearly see the hurt and pain in his eyes he doesn't like he don't want look his husband like this in this situation...

Zhan ge......... Before yibo could say more...

I'm sorry....... Zhan said whispering tone.

Yibo just look at him with questioning gaze...

I should not behave like that with you in front of everyone in pub... He again told with same whispering voice.

With frowning face yibo hold zhan face with his both hands and make him turn towards him.

Zhan is trying to avoid his eye contact with him in embarrassment...

Zhan ge..... Please look in my eyes... Yibo whisper..

Then lifting his eyes he looks at yibo face in so much pain...

You don't need to say sorry to me zhan ge i know my zhan ge very well he is not like a abusive husband who can hurts there life partner.. He said looking into his eyes like he already read zhan mind.

Maybe I did any mistake that's offended you very much I'm not blaming you whatever happened before in the pub because you are my husband my zhan ge and i know that my zhan ge never do anything without any reason and i can't see you in pain, I don't want my zhan ge be sad..

zhan ge never hold any guilt in your heart whatever pain was there just throw it out, don't hide them zhan not anymore just opene up zhan ge your happy, your pain, your love whatever it is I'll hear you zhan ge I'll hear you... yibo said still holding zhan face in his hand and few tear drops roll down on his face.

More tears roll down from his after hearing yibo words he felt little bit happy in his heart...

You will hear me yibo but how long.... Zhan asked...

How long you wish you share your pain with me.......

How long you wish you share your happy with me.

How long you wish to share your every secret, to me that long I'll hear you zhan ge... I'll......

Then promise me...... Promise me..... That.... you will never leave me stay by my side and hear me whatever I say to you,........ everything that I want share with you... Zhan asked with hopefully .

When zhan himself asked him to stay his side he became more happy that he can't explain in word's.....a bright smile on his face I promise you zhan ge I'll never leave you and I'll hear everything whatever you say.... Yibo replied joining his pinki finger to zhan's pinki figure he premised him.

Then zhan suddenly hug him pulling the smaller body on his lap yibo startled because of these sudden action of zhan but then he also hug him back while having bright smile on him.

After hugging like that for long time they both break there hug and look at each other eyes both are feeling so weird sensation on there chest, zhan eyes traveling from his eyes, again fall on yibo lips which are looking so Aductive to unknown to he licked his own lips wetting them unconsciously yibo who is observing where zhan eyes stuck on him his face flushed with shyness he can feel the tingling sensation all over his body..

Then they both started bring their faces more close to each other then a soft kiss land on yibo lips when zhan lips lands on him he felt like something bursting out on his chest he felt so weird on his body they both started kiss each other clumsily but after some time it's become ruff kiss then suddenly zhan bite on yibo lower lip with stinging pain yibo yelped little then taking chance zhan push his tongue into his carnival and started explore him at every corner of his .

Yibo started became breathless because of zhan ruff kiss he tightly clucking zhan both sholder with his finger's digging into his flush and he tightly crossing his eyes with unexplained high body temperature of them....

After some time yibo started to hit on zhan chest with his fist make him to stop. Then zhan broke the kiss yibo started gasping like a fish to take breath other side zhan just look at him with pouty lips on him he clearly see the blood on his lips where bite few minutes ago with hungry eyes.

Do you like it....... Zhan asked whispering tone.

When he didn't get any response from him he felt little hurt thinking yibo don't like it..... He slowly started remove his hands on him turning his face other side.

Yibo who is gasping for air controlling his heart beats which are increased rapid fire he hold zhan face again make him turn towards him he went close to him leaving his breath over his face I like it...... I like it very much..... Please kiss me one more time he asked in whispering tone.

Without wasting one more second zhan again started to attack on yibo lips he is holding him tightly one hand on his waist and another hand holding his hair clucking them tightly yibo also holding zhan tightly surrounding his both over his neck both of them busy devouring each other lips they are exploring one another carnival with full of passion no one is indent brake the kiss now they both are became very busy in eating each other lips while liking and biting after kissing each other for how long that God knows zhan grip on yibo became loose and also stop kissing him when yibo observe it that zhan was not kissing him anymore he break the kiss and look the person who is already sleeping peacefully...

Yibo holding the sleeping figure tightly prevent him fall and get hit by anything he make him lay properly on his bed putting his head over pillow then getting up from his lap he adjust his legs and help him to keep over the bed straight then he looks at the sleeping figure some time a smile over his face then he hit slightly on his chest then scolds him.

Saying how can you do these to your husband how can you sleep in between our kiss you mean.... Saying he again hit him then cover his face with embarrassment, his total face already became red like tomato thinking about their kiss...

Then getting up from the bed he went inside the bathroom getting fresh up he wears his night wear and came out from there looking at sleeping figure one more time he went out from his room and go into the zhan's bedroom taking deep sigh... Looking over the all bedroom... I nerve thought I'll look this room in these conditions... He thought..

Then shaking his head he went near to the wardrobe crossing over the glass pieces carefully he took one night pyjama for zhan and came back to his room then sitting over the bed he helped sleeping figure change the clothes he first thought that he can make zhan wear his own clothes but compare to zhan yibo is little shorter and slim in physical personality... So, yibo clothes never fit on zhan....

At first he felt hesitate to remove zhan clothes on him but thinking that it is compulsory to remove those clothes because zhan can't sleep in those clothes whole night and he can clearly get the intense alcohol smell over them and after all yibo is his husband and he had rights on him thinking.

Then he started to removing the party wear clothes on him one by one yibo observe the zhan's upper body zhan have broad shoulders and fit and fine body with no abbs on him like film star's.... He is looking so sexy with that perfect body...

Unconsciously yibo started move his finger's on zhan upper body slowly then after some time he came to reality then hitting over his head he cursed himself saying what are you doing you idiot he scolded himself then shaking his head he started change his clothes fastly without looking at his naked body...

After finished changing the clothes he bring those clothes to washing machine throwing them inside it he went back to the bed lay down next to the sleeping person holding him tightly then again he lifting his head looks at the sleeping figure then he observe zhan is smiling in his sleep what he was dreaming about in his sleep..... He thought then maybe he was dreaming about our kiss which happened few minutes ago...

He again thought then cover his face with embarrassment his total face became red like tomato with this embarrassment and his heart beets also get increase by rapid level... After controlling himself he keeps his head over another chest and clucking the side person tightly he closed his eyes drowned into his dream land....

Next day morning the birds chirping sound can be heard from the window and the morning sunlight also over the sleeping person through window.

Zhan was the first one who woke up from his sleep opening his eyes he look at the ceiling then adjusting his view one more time he clearly saw the ceiling and his surroundings then he got that it is not his room then he remember the previous night events he became embarrassed by thinking it.

Then he try to get up from there but before that he felt the weight on him looks down he saw the person who is sleeping peacefully over him he can't able to see his face which is buried over his chest he try to remove yibo from him but it's became impossible for him whenever he try to remove his grip from him yibo will clings more over him clutching him tightly with no option zhan lay down like that only taking long breath.

then he again started to think about night events how can he did like that to yibo....? And why...? He thought what is this feeling he murdered unconsciously..

Love........ A reply came from the person who is sleeping on him.

Hi guys the next chapter is updated hope you guys like it..

Please vote and comment below...

Totally 1877 words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.8K 35
Xiao Zhan, a seasoned thirty-six-year-old, and Wang Yibo, a tender eighteen-year-old, their fates collide in a gamble against time, resulting in an u...
107K 7K 18
Xiao Zhan has been working for his father's company for over three years now. He's been dreaming of being able to take over the position of CEO in th...
16K 1K 9
Wang Yibo, 26 years old a normal office worker, living his life perfectly with his small cute family, about 3 year old son and a lovely wife. But unf...
154K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...