ALLURโตŠNG

Par nayeamore

โ˜…เผ„๐€๐ฅ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฆ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซเผ„โ˜… "So basically you have to do-" "Your so beautiful it hurts." "... Plus

Introduction!
i
ii
A/n
iii
iv
v
A/n
vi
vii
viii
ix
xi
xii
xiii
xiv

x

85 7 3
Par nayeamore

Can't you tell I've been posing this way alone for hours?

-posing in bondage, Japanese breakfast.

snookums 😘‼️‼️

Y/n

ALHAITHAMMM

Alhaitham

What is it?

Y/n

Nothing I just want to bother you

                                                       Alhaitham

                                                                     Ugh.

Y/n

Yk you like it snookums😘😘

                                                         Alhaitham

                                    Your wrong. It's revolting.

Y/n

Alhaitham stop lying to yourself challenge go‼️‼️

Alhaitham

Ugh.

Y/n

Alhaitham dictionary: um. Ugh. No. Shut up.

Alhaitham

Shut up.

Y/n

See

I know you so well babygirl 😘😘

Alhaitham

Is this how you cope with having no friends?

Y/n

Wdym

Alhaitham

Delusion.

Y/n

WHAT I HAVE FRIENDS 😡

Alhaitham

Name more than 4 people.

Y/n

Nilou, Layla, collei, Candace and um

Alhaitham

I'm waiting.

Y/n

MF BE PATIENT IM THINKING

I TOTALLY HAVE LIKE SO MANY BESTIES

UMMM HOLD ON

FINE YOU WIN. 🙁

Alhaitham

                                         That's what I thought.

Y/n

HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME

Alhaitham

Your opinions are awful.

Y/n

Then tell me yours, I could listen to you talk all day long 😍😘😘

Alhaitham

Alright.

Well, being delusional can be an incredibly frustrating and challenging experience. It's like living in a distorted reality where your thoughts, perceptions, and beliefs are detached from actuality. It can lead to misunderstandings, misinterpretations, and a constant battle between what you perceive and what is real.

Delusions can be incredibly isolating, making it difficult to connect with others or trust their intentions. It's as if you're trapped in your own mind, unable to escape the web of irrational thoughts and ideas. This constant state of confusion and mistrust can be emotionally draining and take a toll on one's overall well-being.

Moreover, being delusional can make it challenging to make rational decisions or navigate everyday situations. It's like wearing a pair of glasses with a distorted lens that skews your perception of the world. This can lead to poor judgment, impulsive actions, and strained relationships with those around you.

The most frustrating aspect of being delusional is the difficulty in recognizing that your thoughts and beliefs are not based in reality. It's like being convinced that your version of the truth is the only truth, despite evidence to the contrary. This can create a cycle of denial, making it even harder to seek help or accept support from others.

In summary, being delusional is a distressing experience that can leave individuals feeling trapped and disconnected from reality. It's important for those experiencing delusions to seek professional help and support to navigate through this challenging condition.

Y/n

Shut the duck up

Alhaitham

Your spelling mistakes are cute.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.6K 51 18
This is a sequel to Someone To Protect. Sesshomaru and Kagome made their promise to travel toward the tomorrow, but what lies beyond it exactly? Afte...
62.6K 1.6K 22
โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•— "๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ." Y/n is a Mondstadt citizen currently residing in Liyue to take...
3K 143 11
This story will be copy and pastes of one of the things that I do on tumblr, which is my late night headcannon series! So I have went back and ordere...
3.8K 65 10
so uhh this is my first story and its pretty much about mahito x reader so i hope you guys enjoy it and its my first story so its gonna be trash ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘