πƒπŽπ‹πŽππˆπ€ | ʳᡃᡖʰᡃᡉˑ Λ£ ʳᡉ...

By _callmesa

/duh-loh-nee-uh/ β€’ n. the fear when people genuinely like you and you can't fathom why. thinking you aren't... More

author's note
ΰΌ’
𝕯olonia
──── act i
i. rise of the turles
ii. rise of the turtles pt. ii
[003]: turtle temper
[004]: new friend old enemy
[005]: i think his name is baxter stockman
[006]: metalhead
[007]: monkey brains
[008]: never say xever
[009]: the gauntlet
[010]: panic in the sewers
[011]: mousers attack!
xiii. i, monster
xiv. new girl in town
xv. the alien agenda
xvi. the pulverizer

xii. it came from the depths

148 7 3
By _callmesa

this chapter has been edited !
──────────────────────

"WHO WANTS TO TRY MY LATEST CREATION? we all love pizza. we all love milkshakes. so i combined them." michelangelo's voice echoed in the living room.

you and the boys had decided to stay there and relax for a while, ignoring the fourth brother when he had went to the other room with the excuse of having something 'special' to do.

you were set down on the floor with your back against the couch, leonardo on the sofa with his legs on your right, donatello on the other side working on his computer.

the click of the keyboard had been the only sound before mickey's interruption.

"okay, that could not be less appetizing." responded donatello as he looked into his brother's eyes.

"i call it a p-shake." michelangelo kept going ignoring his brother's comment, showing you a glass filled with the weird liquid.

donnie almost threw up at the sight, putting an hand on his mouth to stop himself from doing so "i stand correct..."

"you guys just have no sense of adventure." murmured michelangelo before moving the glass to his lips.

"no mickey-" you tried to stop him but it was already to late.

he had drank it.

he quickly spat it back into the glass, making you all groan in disgust.

"where did i go wrong?" he asked himself as he realized the failure of his creation.

before you could realise mickey was drinking everything again, making you all gag.

you loved michelangelo, with all your heart; he felt like a little brother to you but sometimes — well a lot of times — he did things like that that could made you rethink about your choice.

leonardo clicked on the remote putting on space heroes as you fidgeted with your fingers waiting for your friend.

your visions had finally quiet down and still no body knew about them, you could finally sleep a little more and relax not having to clear your head every second.

unknown to you raph had realized that you had been a little tensed lately and he had decided to ask you to have some alone time.

it had been too long since you had done something only the two of you and now that you had the possibility of going out you have definitely had to go together.

also you two had fought more in those months than in your whole life and you were both hundred percent sure that it was for the stress and all the weight on your shoulders.

"ya ready?" his voice ringed in your ears, you hadn't realized that you've had spaced out.

his feet where in front of you and you turned your head upwards to see him looking down at you with a small smile.

you hummed in agreement pushing your hands on the floor to get up, you dusted yourself a little as leo looked at the two of you.

"where're you guys going?" he asked sincerely curious, you didn't notice but his question made the other brothers focus on you two.

"out" replied raphael, his response was short but his tone wasn't bitter and you smiled at leo as you gave your own answer too.

"we need to clear our head a little and it's been some time since our last alone time" you let out a little embarrassed chuckle and leo's face became softer.

his head was full of different plans on how to make you end up together.

leo nodded looking back at the screen, raph noticed how he was about to say some comment that would've probably made him feel that strange nervousness again and he quickly talked over him.

"ya have to be the only person in the world who likes this show."

"no way. there are millions of spaceniks out there." responded leo with a smirk, understanding what his brother had just done.

raph took the remote from the leader's hand, changing channel and putting on the news.

you were about to turn around and go out before a woman appeared on the screen, her phrase catching your interest.

"i'm joan grody, with a sewer shocker. city workers attacked by mutants?" she started, you made a sound of confusion before the screen switched to an interview.

"it was like part man, part reptile, and all monster! it came out of nowhere and attacked me." said the poor worker, sounding completely terrified.

leo and donnie looked at their hotheaded brother but you ignored them, still looking at the screen.

"wasn't me." pointed raphael making you bite back a small laugh.

"take a look at this terrifying footage." said the woman before the screen changed again, this time showing a video made in the sewers.

your arms crossed on your chest almost as if you were trying to protect yourself from what would've come next.

"so some people think the sewers are dark and scary, but actually, it's a lot of-" a strange mutant alligator attacked the poor man making him scream "somebody help me!"

"are malicious mutants menacing manhattan? find out next on grody to the max." ended the woman.

"i got a bad feeling about this." commented donatello making you nod in agreement.

your hands moved up and down your own arms, giving you some sense of comfort in a subtle way.

"the last thing we want is some mutant causing trouble in the sewers." you heard leo say, you looked in front of you as you spaced out again, almost tuning our the voice of the others.

"or some news crew down here looking for him." added raphael.

"we've got to track this guy down and stop him ourselves." replied leonardo, their voices going left and right between your hears.

"wait, let's rewind this. think i saw a tunnel number." stopped them donatello.

suddenly you felt pain on your side and it made you return to reality.

raph was looking at you worried and you waved him off, pretending that it was nothing.

you looked at eachother as he tried to find the truth in your eyes, you felt unable to look away and for some seconds you remained like that.

until his brother finally talked.

"there, tunnel 281." the screen showed you the number of the tunnel,  the only clue that you had.

"looks like you're gonna need to post pone that hangout lovebirds" sing songed the terrapin making kissing noises

"shut up mickey!" shouted his brother

──────────────────────

running through the tunnels was something that you hadn't done for a while, too busy training and keeping the city safe to go wonder in the sewers.

still you remembered all to well the tunnel 281, and you figured someone else did as well.

in fact you and raph kept yourself away from one another, not even addressing each others.

the only sound being your steps.

the others noticed the new found tension between you two and leo and mickey wasted not time to talk with their brother.

"so... what happened with [name]?" leonardo sent an hard glare to the other turtle for his way of going straight to the point but mickey ignored him putting an arm around raphael's shoulder.

raph looked at them confused pushing the arm away from his body "what? nothing. what're ya talking about?"

leo and mickey looked at eachother even more confused as they couldn't understand if their brother was lying to them or if he was really that obvious.

"uh... you haven't even addressed each others since we have left home" made him notice leonardo.

they kept on walking as they talked, leo being at his brother's left while mickey was at his right.

raph rolled his eyes at leo's stubbornness and he replied with a grunt, "so?" he asked.

they repeated the word in disbelief before mickey talked again "dude you're always attached to the hip, is she mad at you or something?"

"what did you do this time?" questioned leo exasperated.

"woah woah, why do i have to be the one that has done something?" replied raphael sounding quite offended.

the three looked at each other for a moment before raph nodded "a'lright, but nothing happened" he responded, understanding what his brothers were trying to say.

"...today" he murmured under his breath loud enough only for him to hear, he moved his gaze up on you.

you were laughing at something donnie was telling you and raph's brain stopped at the sound, making him miss how you were radiating nervousness from every pore.

because while leo and mickey were doing their best with raphael, donnie was trying his best with you.

and even if it didn't looked like it, sometimes your metaphorical shell was harder to break then their real ones.

"nothing" you repeated to donatello for the third time.

"i don't believe you, not even in the slightest" he commented looking at you.

you huffed "well i miss the part where that's my problem" you responded.

"quoting spider-man will not let you go away with this" he chuckled at you as you sent him a glare, his laugh contagious enough to make you smile.

"listen i'm not saying it's 'nothing' but it isn't anything you guys need to know" you told him with a smirk.

he made a gasp, faking offense "after this i definitely need to know"

you laughed in his face at his seriousness "maybe another day" you finished before walking farther away, living him behind.

for some moments you were alone, and fleshes of that day came back to your mind, making your temperature rise.

you arrived at the tunnel, you looked up to read the number.

a small smile on your face as you heard the boys bickering behind you.

you walked inside and as you looked down, you noticed the footprints on the ground.

"guys! check this out!" you called them with your eyes focused on the mud, almost as if you were scared that they could disappear.

they ran towards you and you felt them stop behind you before leo made a step further to come near you.

"what the heck made these footprints?" he asked rhetorically, already knowing that no one could give him the answer.

fight sound echoed in the distance and you all looked up, flesh of purple lights reflected in the tunnel, followed by robotic noises and animalistic grunts.

you walked slowly keeping yourselves against the wall to hide your bodies.

leo and donnie moved at the front and you stretched yourself to see in front of their shoulder.

and what you saw left you speechless.

a mutated alligator was fighting against the kraang, and it was winning.

"i never thought i'd feel sorry for the kraang." commented donatello as he observed the mutant rip the robot bodies in pieces, you slowly nodded in agreement.

after some moments the shooting quiet down a little, making you realise that the kraang had caught the mutant.

they were using some strange device to zap it, making it groan in pain.

"tell kraang in what place can be found the power cell that kraang wishes to find the place of." the robotic voice echoed.

you hated their voice, it sounded very metallic but it still felt like they were trying to sound as human as possible, almost as if they were making fun of you.

you watched as the alligator tried to free itself "never" he roared.

the kraang continued to torture him fraying to get an answer out of him and for some reasons you felt petrified, you had never saw the kraangs hurting someone like that.

"come on, we gotta help him." said mickey walking in front of you, only to point towards the mutant.

he took raph's arm trying to drag him towards the enemies, but he wouldn't budge.

"i think 'gotta' is a strong word." replied raph.

"mikey, we don't know anything about that guy. he could be way more dangerous than the kraang." leo tried to make his brother think.

you actually didn't know what to do, you couldn't trust that thing but it was also true that it was fighting against the kraang, your enemies.

"that gator dude needs our help. i can't wait around for you cowards." mickey's voice made your head shoot up in his direction.

"no." you said sternly, he ignored you as donnie tried to stop him too.

"do you know what you're getting into?" he asked to his brother.

michelangelo screamed 'booyakasha' as he jumped away into the fight.

you took out your sword looking at the others.

"the enemies of your enemies is your friend, right?" you smiled nervously.

raph rolled his eyes, trying to hide his smirk; he failed and you smiled to yourself happy that things were still the same between the two of you.

"let's go whack some pinatas." he added looking right into your eyes.

fighting the kraang had become easier with time, and you all held your ground looking out for eachother.

soon all the kraangs where down.

you dusted off yourself before looking over at the others for any major injury.

"so what do we do now?" asked donatelo catching his breath.

"we get out of here before more kraangdroids show up." leo's response was stern, not expecting any comments against the idea.

"we can't just leave him here. what if the kraang find him?" responded mickey as he took one last look at the mutant laying on the ground.

"well, what do you want to do? take him back to the lair?" asked leo rhetorically, the answer obvious to his mind.

but mickey had other plans.

he hugged the mutant as he looked at the four of you with puppy eyes.

"oh, no no." immediately denied leo "did- did you see what he did to those kraangdroids? we are not bringing that monster home with us."

"he's not a monster! he's a giant, kraang-crushing mutant alligator monster." you raised your eyebrow at michelangelo's speech "i said monster, didn't i?" he asked.

you confirmed his mistake to him.

"well, you know what i meant." spoke mickey.

"i thought you meant monster." teased raphael making you chuckle.

"fine. i'll bring him back myself." he immediately got up, starting to try and move the body.

he tried to drag it, to push it, and more.

but it was to heavy for him.

before you knew it you found yourself back into the lair, the unconscious mutant laying at the center of the living room.

"i can't believe we let him talk us into this." groaned raphael crossing his arms.

"his puppy eyes are pretty convincing" you responded copying his action.

"aww, look at him. he's so peaceful." commented michelangelo as he laid on top of the mutant.

"that's because he's out cold." answered him leo, making you laugh.

donatello arrived into the room, chains in his hands.

"whoa, what are those for?" questioned mickey.

"we can't keep him here unless he's chained to something really big." explained donatello and you nodded in agreement.

"that is so wrong. he'a not going to hurt us. we're the ones who saved him." as soon as those words left the terrapin's mouth the mutant's eyes shot open.

"see? he's perfectly calm. i bet the first thing he's gonna do is thank-" before he could finish his phrase the mutant let out a roar.

"uh-oh." let out donatello.

"or maybe the second thing." added michelangelo, his voice shaking a little.

the alligator roared quickly grabbing donatello's face.

"get him off me! get him off me!" donatello muffled scream made mickey quickly get the chains from the ground.

"i'll help you, donnie!" he made the chains roll up around donatello's body, trying to pull him towards you.

"NOT LIKE THAT! NOT LIKE THAT! HELP ME!" kept on screaming donatello, as you heard something a little to similar to a crack.

suddenly you were flying across the room, you painfully hit the ground groaning in pain.

you opened your eyes meeting raphael under you, you chuckled embarrassed at you position but before you could move away he was quick to pick you up.

he got up, the mutant roaring behind you.

as leo ran towards the floor you used raphael's help to jump on the alligator head, you laid a punch on his eyes to distract him as leonardo zapped him.

the mutant fell and you with him, the difference was that you ended up on your feet.

"what is all this commotion?" your sensei's voice made you froze.

"sensei, mickey made us bring a mutant back to the lair, and it attacked us." was quick to explain raphael.

"it needs our help." slowly explained michelangelo

"it's a dangerous monster." talked back raphael.

"raphael. there is no monster more dangerous than a lack of compassion." scolded him master splinter, but before anyone could say anything else you used your feet to push against the mutant body.

even thought he was still unconscious he growled, showing his fangs "my mistake." added your sensei as he looked at you.

"we're doing to him what everyone else does to us, judging him by his looks." michelangelo kept on talking and at this you finally understood why he wanted to help this mutant so much.

because he could see himself in the alligator, and what mickey was doing was what he wanted the humans to do to him, see him for who he really was.

suddenly donatello got up from near you "and the fact that he had me" he rose his voice "BY THE FACE MIKEY!" he ended up screaming.

"but he was fighting the kraangs, master splinter." added immediately michelangelo "it's like you always say: the enemy of my enemy is my bro."

you laughed at your sensei confused expression and he had to suppress a smile of his own instead opting to ask more questions "that is not exactly what i said. but what's this about the kraang?"

"they were trying to force him to tell them where they could find some power cell." explained leonardo

"and he refused to tell?" asked master splinter.

"yeah. they were all like, 'zap, zap, zap' and he was all like, 'rawr, never!'" mickey copied the actions with his hands and the sound with his mouth.

"i see. you made a wise decision, michelangelo." your sensei's words made a confused hum come out of you.

"yes, i never thought i'd hear myself say that either." talked your sensei, answering your sound.

he crouched down, laying an hand on the mutant's chest "his scars run deep, but they protect a genuine heart. when he awakens, michelangelo, you must find a way to befriend him." he ordered to his son.

"no problemo." responded mickey.

"we need to learn what he knows about the kraang. in the meantime, you four try to find this power cell before the kraang can." spoke to you master splinter.

"but we're still chaining him up, right?" questioned donatello, wanting to be sure about his own safety.

"of course. i am compassionate, not insane." replayed your sensei.

──────────────────────

returning to the tunnel was less awkward this time.

probably because you had your mind more full, more worried, more distracted.

in fact, when the brothers were finally silent as they searched around for the power cell, your brain couldn't help but let some fleshes appear.

in fact you could not help but remember your giggle as you dragged him there, your laugh echoing just as much as he bullets had moments prior.

the noises of metal rattling woke you up from your trance, making you go back to dig into the trash.

"i don't suppose this is a power cell." spoke raphael as he held something round in his hand.

you did a big step near him to take a good look at his hand, only to realize that it was tomato soup.

your smile faded just as quick as it had appeared.

"quit goofing around, raph." scolded him donatello, raphael smirked as he threw the container behind him.

it didn't make a metal sound and you turned around, only then you really focused on the 'pool' at the center of the room.

"hold on a second." started leonardo as the water bubbled "if an alligator wanted to hide something, where would he put it?" he asked.

"i'm thinking underwater. alligators love to drag their prey to the bottom of swam-" raph got quickly annoyed and as donatello kept on spiking he understood that the only solution was pushing him into the water.

donatello let out a scream that was cut out by splashing sounds.

leonardo thanked his brother with a smirk.

"don't mention it." responded raphael with a smirk.

donatello's head came up from under the surface of the water "hey, this pool is deeper than it looks. it keeps going." he commented.

"well, sounds like we should-" before your leader could register it raphael was knocking him inside the 'pool' smirking at his fall.

"way ahead of-" this time, before raph could finish his phrase, you used your body to collide against his effectively pushing him into the water.

he screamed just like his brothers did before him, only this time he caught your arm dragging you down with him.

laughs echoed around the tunnels as you splashed water at the brother's face.

"not fair!" you shouted smiling.

──────────────────────

you swam with the brothers for some time, more than you had thought.

you tried to be faster then them so that whenever you had to breath they wouldn't have needed to stop — not that they minded waiting for you.

when you finally came out to the other side you used both your hands to push your body out.

you took a look at your drenched clothes, hugging yourself to warm your body.

raphael noticed your wet clothes too and he shook himself, getting rid of all the water on his body.

"sometimes it's good to be a turtle." he smirked, before you could realize it a piece of metal flew trough the air, ending up on the wall.

and raph was there, without his head,

"RAPH" you screamed with the two brothers.

his face came out from his shoulder "and sometimes it's good to be a short turtle." he added as he realized how close he was to really losing its head

you let out a big breath of relief as you let an hand lay on your chest.

more noises could be heard.

more pieces of roof falling could be seen.

it looked like everything was about to fall down.

"this place is booby-trapped!" shouted donatello.

"RUN!" ordered leo.

and you didn't need to hear it twice.

you ran as fast as you could, almost falling a couple of times.

you could feel the wind near your face every time you missed a bobby trap only for some centimeters.

you could hear the metalli whoosh of things flying around.

you kept on running until finally, you found a big writing in front of you 'get out!' it said.

was it another booby trap?

it wasn't like you had much more options.

you four threw yourselves threw the door, effectively getting out from that place.

in front of you there was nothing, except for a wall.

before you could talk donatello was up on his feet touching the bricks, hoping to find something

and he did, the wall opened showing you a small container with a strange crystal inside.

"this thing's putting out some power." he took out his tools, pushing them near the pink-glowing container.

you tried to warn him, you really did, but before the words left your mouth he was already getting zapped, his body flaying across the room.

"why am i the one that always has to touch the weird kraang stuff?" he screamed, his body black thanks to the ash.

"cause you are the genius" you tried smiling nervously.

he looked at you unamused.

even thought he had rhetorically asked that, he was the one that took it in his hands, taking it back home.

"any idea what they would use it for?" asked leonardo as you walked back home.

"with the right components, it could power almost anything flashlight, blaster cannon, city on the moon." donnie answered and you whistled at the last part.

"why would the gator even want this thing?" questioned your leader.

"let's bring it back home and ask him." proposed raphael, as you all stopped in front of the water.

"great, but who's gonna carry it through the water?" donatello's question was sincere and you all looked at him as the answer was obvious.

you smiled innocently as he looked into your eyes

he let out a desperate groan.

"i'm sure it'll be fine." leonardo laid an hand on his brother shoulder "but you go first, okay"

donnie raised his foot as he whimpered, and as he took all the time in the world to touch the surface your anxiety was getting the best of you.

raphael grabbed his brother's body, shaking it around and scaring him even more.

donnie yelped scared as raphael laughed.

"not funny!" scolded donatello.

in response raph pushed him into the water.

you waited some seconds, looking at the water bubbling, but thankfully nothing happened.

you let out a breath of relief "thank go-"

no need to say that he had pushed you too.

──────────────────────

you got back to the lair quick.

when your head came out of the water you met mickey's big smile and you couldn't do nothing less than copying his expression "hi mickey"

"hey, guys. leatherhead is totally off the chain." said happily michelangelo.

your eyes opened wide as you looked at mickey.

"you mean you set him free?" asked incredulous raphael.

"what? no. 'off the chain' means he's cool." responded mickey.

you all let out sigh of relieves.

"and that's why i set him free."  added michelangelo looking to his right

you quickly turned your head in that direction, meeting the mutant figure as he stand tall on his feet.

you had the impression that he was smiling at you and as mickey waved at him you tried to be as friendly as possible.

the corners of your mouth turned upwards as you slowly moved your own hand up, waving it.

"you let that maniac loose? maybe you forgot that he grabbed me by the face. so I'll remind you. he grabbed me...BY THE FACE!" screamed donatello at his brother, slowly getting more in his face.

you grabbed the end of the purple bandana as you huffed, before you pulled his head back towards you.

"relax. you've been hurt worse since." talked raphael, and you found yourself agreeing with him.

why was donatello so pressed about his face?

"mikey, you shouldn't have unchained him. what if he goes berserk?" suddenly spoke leonardo, and at his rational question you were momentarily reminded why he was the leader.

"he's not going to go berserk" mickey moved towards his new friend "he's totally mellow." he petted the alligator snouts

the four of you looked at the other mutant, before you pushed your leader towards the alligator.

"okay. so, leatherhead" chuckled leonardo.

"cool name between!" you gave mickey a thumbs up and he smiled widely at that.

"about the kraang"  the name of the robots left leonardo's mouth before michelangelo could even register it.

leatherhead's eyes changed to white and he was back to the start, a raging animal without control.

he roared the kraang name as he moved around, trying to hit you.

"dude, chill! chill!" michelangelo went back to pet him "what were you thinking?" he shouted to his brother.

"you said he was mellow!" answered leonardo.

"i didn't know you were going to ask him about the you-know-who." replayed michelangelo.

"okay, what should I do?" asked leonardo meeting your  eyes, you shrugged back in response.

"i don't know, maybe start with an icebreaker, like, 'how was your day?'" responded michelangelo.

"fine." sighed your leader, you followed him with your eyes as he got up, trying to talk to the mutant again "leatherhead. how was your day?"

"it started out awful." admitted the mutant.

michelangelo nodded along his words "yeah, you were attacked by the kraang."

"kraang!" roared leatherhead, his eyes white again.

"mickey!" you scolded him.

he did a step back when he met your hard glare "my bad." he murmured.

he jumped onto the alligator's back and you watched as he tried to calm his new friend. "whoa, buddy! cleansing breaths! cleansing breaths. cleansing breaths. you know you're in a safe place now, right?"

"yes." growled softly in response leatherhead.

"my brothers just want to ask you a few questions. do you think you can handle that?" asked quietly mickey as he kept on petting his snouts

the alligator inhaled deeply "yes."

michelangelo turned to look at you "okay. now, what is it that you guys wanted to ask?" he asked slowly.

you three turned towards donatello and it took him a moment to realize what you guys wanted.

"okay." he stepped forward, his hands going into his bag "w- w- we just want to know what this is." he took out the power cell.

and that was a trigger too, the alligator's eyes turned white once again as he roared into your faces "thief!"

he quickly got up, his hand grabbing donatello's head as he growled.

"oh, come on!" donnie scream was muffled "this is not my day!" he added as he tried to free himself by hitting the mutant's arm.

leonardo took out his katanas and you and raphael copied actions bringing out your own weapons.

leonardo tried to hit leatherhead but he could only lend an hit before he was pushed on his back.

you grunted as you jumped on the alligator's head, your feet on his snout.

he closed his mouth thanks to you but to free himself he threw donnie against raphael, pushing them both on the ground.

you watched the power cell as it fell on the ground.

and before you could react you were hitting the wall on the other side of the room.

you held your back as you tried to got up, a groan of pain leaving your mouth.

you watched as raphael kicked the container to the side, before jumping onto the mutant's back when he was distracted.

you took it as your clue and you pushed yourself forward, hitting the alligator's leg with the back of your sword.

he lost his balance and raphael was able to threw the power cell away one more time before leatherhead crushed him with his full body weight.

leonardo and donatello tried to free him but the mutant was strong and he hit them back.

you ran to raphael's side, leaning your hands on his cheeks as you watched him grunt in pain.

"leatherhead, relax! it's okay!" tried michelangelo "no! put that down!" you quickly turned around at that.

you thought that mickey would've been able to calm him like the other times, but that was not the case.

the turtle was pushed against the wall and you called his name as he screamed "whoa!"

leatherhead roared in his face.

"stop! get away from my son." your sensei's voice was precise and strong.

he had an angered expression that you had never seen before, a hint of fear behind his eyes.

leatherhead gave him the same response, a roar.

he tried to attack master splinter but you knew the outcome of the fight.

that's why you turned back to the matter in your hands, raphael.

you gave him little slaps on his cheek as he slowly blinked, trying to understand what was really happening.

"you good?" you asked as you cupped his cheeks, his eyes wide as he took in the image in front of him.

you.

"y-yeah" he tried to murmur before clearing his throat "yeah." he repeated.

"good" you smiled.

as the last roar who heard your focus moved to the alligator as he ran out of your lair, probably going back to his own cave.

you left raphael on the ground, giving him some more seconds to get up.

"are you all right?" asked your sensei as he ran towards his sons.

"yeah. yeah, we're okay." replied leonardo.

and as he looked into your eyes you knew that he was answering you too.

you helped donatello get up, letting him lean on your side as he held his head.

"where is michelangelo?" questioned master splinter.

it was then that you noticed the absence of the fourth brother, you were sure you had seen him right near you moments before.

"you don't think he went after leatherhead, do you?" asked donatello.

lea orso was fast with his response "no. only an idiot would-" when he met your eyes again the answer was obvious "oh, boy."

──────────────────────

following michelangelo was pretty easy.

he had a really big alligator in front of him, and he kept on calling his name not caring about hiding.

they entered an abandoned wagon and that's when their voice lowered.

it wasn't like you cared about their conversation anyway.

leonardo wanted to come up with some strange plan to enter that small hideout but raphael had an other idea.

and that was enter, and protect his brother.

so that's what you did.

but you didn't expect leatherhead's backstory to be that touching.

he explained to you all the torture they made him went trough, all the pain he had to bare.

he told you about his human boy, the one that raised him when he was just a baby, and the cruelty of that boy's parents.

it was six months before when he finally escaped, but not without stealing something really important from the kraangs, the power cell.

"what did they use it for?" asked donatello.

"it powers the portal. without it, no kraang can enter or leave this dimension." explained leather head "i swore to keep it from them and spare this world from their evil, even at the cost of my own life."

you looked up at him with big eyes, he was just a traumatized soul that didn't deserved anything that happened to him.

he was good, and he protected your world, even thought there wasn't any reasons for him to do so.

you smiled softly, trying to bring him some form of comfort.

suddenly you heard something power up, and the wagon shook "give to kraang the power cell that kraang has come to demand that you give to kraang."

"it's the kraang!" screamed michelangelo.

"quick, barricade the doors!" ordered leonardo.

you threw yourself at the door, raphael and mickey with you.

you used all your force to close the metal doors but they were already inside.

as leonardo and donatello protected the power cell you kept on pushing.

you opened your eyes, you needed something to help you close that door.

you noticed the seat in front of you and you moved your seat no it, using the muscles on your legs to push against the metal.

you groaned in pain as you felt the kraang from the other side.

you gritted your teeth as you have one last push.

and with the help of the turtles it was finally closed.

you fell to the ground, letting your head lean on raphael's shoulder, ignoring the robot's part under your back.

michelangelo let put a breath of relief as nothing could be heard.

but while for him the silence was something good you could feel the negative sensation on your guts, telling you that it was exactly the opposite.

chainsaws broke trough the metal, cutting the walls of the wagon.

and as leonardo started to think of a plan the kraangs bodies started to work again.

it didn't mattered that they had been cut, that they were only a head or a hand, they were trying to get to you in every way.

you felt a pair of arms and legs hug you, keeping you on the floor, you jumped up on your feet before letting yourself fall on your back, the kraang's parts broiling under your body.

some aliens from outside gripped leo's head, trying to drag him outside the window.

you used your sword to cut their arms off freeing leonardo from them.

"we're surrounded." shouted raphael as you all tried to keep your ground.

"we'll never hold them off." added michelangelo as he tried to keep the door closed.

"we gotta get out of here. donnie, can you get this subway car running?" asked leonardo to his genius brother.

"this track is dead. there's no electricity." explained donatello.

"what about the power cell? can you use that?" questioned leo as you kicked more kraangs out of the wagon.

"i might be able to hook it up to the motor, but i'll need time." answered donnie.

you noticed a kraang hand trying to reach his face and you cut it off with your sword.

"i will buy you time." you heard leatherhead behind you.

he gave the power cell to michelangelo before he walked out the wagon, the kraangs looking up at him.

and even thought their robot faces don't really have much emotions you swore that you had saw fear in their pink eyes.

"donnie, we're running out of time." shouted leonardo as he watched the alligator fight against the aliens.

"i'm working as fast as i can!" screamed back donatello, the anxiety evident in his tone.

you turned around, watching work with different caves.

you felt an hand caught your left arm, then another catching your right shoulder, two hands on your face.

your sword fall to the ground as they hardly gripped your wrist.

you used all your force to bite the metal on their arms, by except for the pain in your mouth nothing changed.

you groaned trying to free yourself but you failed.

a ninja star hit one of the hands, and your arm was free.

you quickly grabbed the knife on your thighs, using it to free yourself.

leonardo threw a small glance at you making you understand that the ninja star had been his.

"donnie, will you hurry up?" begged raphael as he tried to keep the door closed.

donatello didn't answer his brother, instead opting to push his tongue out of the mouth as he focused on the power cell.

"donatello" you screamed angry as your knife cut trough a kraang neck.

"i got it!" he shouted back.

the power cell flashed a bright light before it charged the wagon.

it went at an inhuman speed, you could see the pressure of the air breaking the windows.

you and the boys fell against the wall, it went to fast for you to stay on your feet.

you screamed in terror as you and mickey hugged each others, his own screams ringing trough your ears.

michelangelo's hands gripped your biceps tightly but it was the last or you worries.

"donnie" you called in fear, the turtle threw himself on the lever, gripping it to help him stay up.

he pulled it, the wagon finally coming to an alt.

your eyes widened as you watched the buildings trough the broken windows.

michelangelo opened the door and you pushed raphael to the sid.

you wanted to see where you were, how you were — when you were?

"where the heck are we?" asked leonardo, you heard the dogs barking in the distance but you didn't have the answer.

a grey image in front of you, pollution, factories, black smoke.

"according to my calculations..." donatello sniffed the air "sewage plant?

"wow. it's as beautiful as they say." added mickey with a surprised tone.

but you couldn't find the 'beautiful' in what you were seeing.

──────────────────────

a/n:
6625 words !!
finally baaaaack
i hope you like this chapter babes :)
i've went back and edited the firsts chapters so they should be a little better.
from this chapter on i hope my writing has improved enough that i don't have to come back and correct anything anymore <33
ily all so much thank you for keeping on leaving stars and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...