Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 22

3.6K 109 161
By wissam_wisso

"CAW! CAW!you have been  summoned by Oyakata sama,A hashira meeting,CAW!!CAW"

All the Hashira received the call to attend the meeting. All of them gathered at the headquarters.

"Hello my comrades! I am happy to see all good!" Kyojuro exclaimed in his cheerful voice.

"Well hello Kyojuro san! So flamboyant like usel" Tengen said.

"Eh,what a beautiful day,I am so happy to see you all" Mitsuri admired.

"You Shinazugawa san,Iguro san,Gyomei san! Ohayo!" Said tengen.

The wind and serpent hashira nodded,Until Tomioka san entered which make them annoyed.

"That bastard " they both whispered.

Muichiro like always was staring at the clouds .

"So do you know why Oyakata-sama called us?" Asked Kyojuro.

"It's because an new hashira will join us today" they all turned around at Kocho shinobu.

"Kotcho san! It has been a while,how do you know?" Tengen asked.

"Well, yesterday some slayers came back from a mission in a forest.They were attacked by a kizuki, lower moon two,But a slayer managed to kill him".

"Eh!Kyaa!!!,I am so exciting to meet the new hashira" Mitsuri disclaimed.

Kyojuro grinned:"That's great,a new member!I hope we become a friend".

Kocho continued:"not only that,I also heard that that night he was able to kill another Kizuki quickly, a lower moon five. I heard the injured slayers talking about his strength and how he killed the Kizuki in a flash saving everyone. He looks really strong".

 Tengen grinned:"Ehhh! Killing Two kizuki in one night! This is flamboyant!!!!". All the hashira was surprised.

"It's really hard to kill one kizuki!and he managed to kill two!I really want to meet him!" Said Gyomei.

"Kocho san,have you meet him,and what breathing he uses?" Asked Obanai.

"Unfortunately no,when I asked the Butterfly girls about him,they said that he wasn't injured at all! I was surprised to hear that, and they tell me that he was just a mizunoto,and during the fight, the kizuki mistaked him as a hashira!".

All of them were shocked.

"Oi,what do you mean he was just a Mizunoto!this is impossible!mizunoto are so weak to kill a kizuki!,i will fight him to see his strength by my self." Sanemi said.

Obanai added:"You are right,it's hard to believe that, handling two kizuki in one night without any injuries,this is impossible".

"Eh!what kind of slayer he is! He must be really strong!This news is really amazing".Kojuro grinned.

"It's good that a strong slayer joined  us.The level of slayers had already fallen" Gomei said.

"Eh!I wonder how he looks like?is he cute or bad tempered like Sanemi san" Mitsui saif cheerfully.

"Let's hope he will be not like tomioka" said Sanemi.

Tomioka was standing alone,thinking about this new hashira and his ability. While Muichiro didn't bother to say anything.

"Muishiro san! Muishiro san! what do you think?" 

"i dont care. i will forget about him anyway"

Suddenly Kagaya Ubuyashiki entered,with two girls guiding him.all the hashira got down on their knees for respect.

Sanemi was the first one who greeted him:"Ohayogozaimasu Oyakata sama,I am praying for your good health and good luck".

"Ehh I wanted to say that!"said Mitsuri inside.

He smiled:"Arigato Sanemi,Ohayo my children,I am gald to see all,I am happy to see you together without missing any of you, today I have called you to meet a new hashira".

They were all excited to meet this Hashira.

"She is really a talented girl. Although a month has passed since she joined the Corps, she was able to defeat two Kizuki and save my children".

"So that slayer is a female!!!" They all said inside themselves.

"I am happy to introduce you, the Sun hashira,(y/n) san come in please".

When Sanemi heard (y/n)'s name,his body frozed,he was shocked,all the hashira looked up.

The (h/c) haired girl entered,wearing her red hoari and holding a Nichirin sword,her red mark was visible.

"What a strong aura!" Kyojuro felt that.

She stand in front of them,and keeled at her master.

"This is (y/n) (l/n) , the sun hashira, she is using the sun breathing style,the first and the strongest breath ever after all this years somone was able to mastered the sun breathing".

Sanemi froze,His eyes widened.he was trying to realize what's going o!!!!

Is this (y/n)!impossible!No!!!,I'm dreaming now!! This must be a fucking nightmare!!! (Y/n) (l/n)!!! It's her!  It's her!!!the same (e/c) eyes!the same features!that long (h/c) hair!It's her!!!

Wait! what did Oyakata sama said?  !(y/n) the sun Hashira! (Y/n) has become a demon Slayer!!!No!No! This is impossible!!!impossible!!!!

He looked at her,with a wide eyes full of rage!she was looking at them with a blanck expression,then she smiled gently .

" I am (y/n) (l/n) ,nice to meet you all".(y/n) was calm.

Mitsuri:"ehh kawai!! She looks so cute!I will be her friend".

Kyojuro:"Oyakata Sama!you mean this girl uses the sun breathing!this is impressive!"

Tengen:"she isn't flamboyant as I thought".

Kocho:"she looks nice!!I liked her".

Muichiro:"sun breathing,is she my realtive??I don't know,I will forget anyway!".

Tomioka with wided eyes:"it's her!".

Gyomei:"Such a strong aura,no wonder how did you maneged to kill two kizuki".

Onanai didn't say anything,he was just observing her,she is really powerful,but what's with her mark?

Suddenly Sanemi stood, he gritted his teeth,He was extremely furious.the last one that he wants to meet was (y/n), and now she is here!

His aura became even more terrifying. He was about to explode.he Looked at her with a dead look.

"Oi!What's the meaning of this!!!!!"

he clenched his fist, quickly jumping about to hit her,before he could do anything, she disappeared.

"Nani!!!"

He turned around to see her,she was sitting in his place next to Iguro,with the same gentil smile.like she just got teleported.she was fast enough to avoid him.

she still has the same soft smile.not like she was going to be attacked.all the hashira was shocked about his reaction.

"!that was fast!even Sanemi couldn't touch her at all" thought Iguro.

"Shinazugawa san! What's are you doing?" Gyomei asked.

All the hashira were shocked!

He ignored him and looked at (y/n).

"OI!YOU!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!" He screamed.

She didn't ever flinch or look at him, she was just staring somewhere else,she was ignoring him .

All the hashira were shocked about his sudden behaviour.  Instead of identifying himself, he attacked her!  What prompted him to do this!,

"Shinazugawa san! What makes you attack her !!!It's illegal to attack each other" Kyojuro Said

"SHUT UP !!!!YOU !YOU PATHETIC GIRL! I WILL CRUSH YOU !!!!" ,

(Y/n) didn't even look at him.

Oyakata hold his hand"Sanemi,calm down,it's illegal for slayers to attack each other,especially a hashira,I command you now to respect (y/n) san.".

Sanemi was really angry! he gritted his teeth,He was about to scream and destroy all the place,but he hold him self,not in front Oyakata sama.

Oyakata continued:"Sanemi,I want to discuss something with you,you may leave now."

"And for you my children,try to be more cooperative. I look forward to your achievements in order to save humanity.".

They all said:"hai".

He smiled:"Arigato my children,I will leave now,(y/n) san,welcome here".

She nodded:"thank you Oyakata sama".then he left.

The rest of the hashira was looking at her.trying to study her.she looked at them smiling.this made Sanemi furious. But he couldn't do anything he left them and went outside,he will make sure that (y/n) is going to explain!

To be continued....

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶ all the hashira were excited to know more about (y/n).

▶ Kagaya Uboyashiki  sensed that something had happened with (y/n) and Sanemi.

▶ Tengen was upset because (y/n) wasn't flamboyant according to his standers.

▶ Mitusri wants to be friend with (y/n).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.7K 43
F! y/n x Kimetsu No Yaiba x The Promised Neverland ... Y/n L/n is a Kinoe ranked demon slayer of exceptional skill and swordsmanship. Although her ra...
11.2K 316 22
THIS STORY IS ALSO ON QUOTEV. Updates will be delayed a bit on here due to different formatting. I post on Quotev first! (Genya x fem! Black! Reader...
118K 4K 17
Being a demon slayer, especially taking the position of a Wind Hashira. Shinazugawa Sanemi knew the dangers of him not being able to return home some...
27.2K 592 24
ON HIATUS ๐Ÿซถ - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...