I Hate You So Much That I Lov...

Bởi YUMIFROMISSACWHY

A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happen... Xem Thêm

Author's note :]
Chapter 1- The Pastor And The Quiet Church
Chapter 2- The Not So Scary Imp
Chapter 3- The Flashback
Chapter 4- Something About Him Is Stopping Me
Chapter 5 -- Horrible Acting
Chapter 6- Holy Water And Coffee
Chapter 7- You Have To Kill
Chapter 8- Thank You, You're Welcome
Chapter 9- Pancakes And Coffee
Chapter 10- Tricia Tucker
Chapter 11- I Would Never Be With Him
A Little Note From The Author
Chapter 12- Accidental Cuddling
Chapter 13- He Has A Soft Spot Some Times
Chapter 14- Guinea Pig Food And Pokémon Bandaid
Chapter 15- It's Gonna Be Okay
Chapter 16- Brunette Boy And Craigy Poo
Chapter 17- I Want More Moments Like This
Chapter 18- Falling Asleep On The Couch
Chapter 19- Can He Stay Please?!
Chapter 20- I'm Sorry
Chapter 21- Just One Small compliment 
Chapter 22- You Like Space?!
Chapter 23- I Love You
AUTHOR'S NOTEEE/I'M BACKKK
Chapter 24- You think I'm that kind of demon?!
Chapter 25- I Don't Care Fight Me Bitch!
Chapter 26- WHAT ARE YOU?!
Chapter 27- I love you too
Chapter 28- Please Wake Up..
Chapter 29- Who Should I Thank?
Chapter 30- You Are Always Welcomed Here
AUTHOR'S NOTE/PLEASE READ
Chapter 31- The Gang's All Here!
Chapter 32- The New Student
Chapter 33- Marsh V.S Tucker
Chapter 34- Cupcakes/Believe Me!
Chapter 35- Jealouse Boy
Chapter 36- YOU'RE IN LOVE
Chapter 37- Blondes Night Out!
Chapter 39- Passed Relationship
Chapter 40- Lover Boys
Chapter 41- Let's Go To Hell!
Chapter 42- Bored, Lazy Boys
AUTHOR'S NOTE (I'M NOT DEAD)
Chapter 43- A Imp And A Pastor
Chapter 44- Little Baker
Chapter 45- A Lover's Quarrel 
Ermmm Author Note
Chapter 46- Don't Go Through What I've Been Through
Very Very Late Christmas Special!
Author note: i swear im weiting.
Chapter 47- My Eyes Are Messing With Me
Chapter 48- This Is Wrong!.
Chapter 49- Those Words.

Chapter 38- Stealing A Phone From A Devil's Home

427 15 55
Bởi YUMIFROMISSACWHY

(Idk who drew this but credits to them)

Craig's pov

Me and Tweek were walking, well more like sprinting to his home to steal back his phone. Basically Bebe kept asking why the imp didn't have his phone so he begged me to help him get it back from his room and I agreed so I don't have to hear his whiny voice anymore. Tweek stopped in front of magenta colored house, which I'm guessing is his. He quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the side of the house. "That's my bedroom window" He pointed at the window with badge colored curtains, I nodded at him as I pull out a bag of Cheez Itz, "Alright give me a lift Craig!"
"You have wings, go fly to your own window"

"Oh ya you're right! Thanks asshole!" I gave the surprising excited imp a thumbs up as I saw him dash up into the sky.
I munch on my snack as I wait for him, it shouldn't take him long.

Tweek's pov

I plopped right onto my bed after I pushed open my window, I quickly get up as I search for my phone. I don't quite remember where I last put it but it's gotta be here somewhere. I looked through my drawers and my desk but found nothing then I went over to my bed and lift up my pillow and there it was my beloved phone! I grabbed my phone and it's charger, before I put them in some Fanny pack Craig told me to use I searched for my fidget spinners. Once I found two of them I shoved the stuff I needed and very much missed in the bag. I went to fix my bag so my parents wouldn't expect anything but I jumped when I heard someone walking down the hallway.

*Muffled* "Richard are you in Tweek's room again?" I half ass did my bed before jumping out the window, completely forgetting how to fly.

Craig's pov

I leaned against the Tweak's resistance as I waited for the imp to come back, I kinda want bagel bites right now.

*SMACK*

I look down with widened eyes and saw Tweek face planted into the snow, "HOLY SHIT, YOU GOOD?" All I heard was muffled groans, I softly kicked the helpless body by me before picking him up and throwing him over my shoulders. As I was running home it felt like a whole ass work out, this bitch is fat as fuck. "Did you get your phone and a charger?"
"Yersg" I laughed a little at his horrible pronunciation but I can't really blame him he jumped out his window just moments ago. "1 ælsœ gœt mÿ f1g3t ßp1n3rš"
"I don't know how I understood all of that, you were practically speaking a whole different language!" I heard the imp giggle at the fact bro was speaking hieroglyphics.
(my pookie bear literally types like this so much that I've mastered how to read horrible typing)

~~~~~~~

I lay Tweek down on my bed as he mumbles something, "Charge my phone please"
"Was I gonna do that anyway dumbass" I threw the covers over the imp then I walked over to my desk to plug in his phone. After I put his phone on the charger I walked over to the bed; I climbed In quickly wrapping my arms around the imp's waist, I pulled him closer to me so I could nuzzle my face into his hair. "Stop it. I'm trying to sleep.."
"Yes sir" I quietly chuckled at the imp's attitude, "Tweek I need to tell you something really important.."
"What?"

"...um"

"SPIT IT OUT IM TIRED"

"You have like 3 branches in your hair"

"WELL GET IT OUT IDIOT!" I burst out in laughter as Tweek aggressively shook his head to get the branches out of his bird nest of hair.

(Sorry this chapter was kinda poo poo but I promise the next one is totally better, it's gonna blow your socks off)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.6K 356 28
The Tweaks had to move again and Tweek just hoped this was finally gonna be home. This is a journey through Tweek's school year, while Craig just did...
27.1K 1.2K 31
"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him. "I'm n...
9.9K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
6.9K 182 18
Craig had been in love with Tweek for months. He'd tried to tell him how he really felt, but Tweek couldn't understand him and still saw Craig as his...