Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

40.

2.8K 288 86
By LostJams2

Update for getting 50k views.... I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for loving this book 💖

AUTHOR'S POV

After that phone call from hyunsik Jungkook and Jimin reached Jeon mansion. Jimin tried to tell alpha many times that he is the one who gave birth to Yeona but Jungkook didn't let him talk thinking Jimin was just feeling insecure about the news of Yeona's real omega parent.

Jungkook went to his study room and Jimin followed him.

"Boss we got this photo from one of the beta who was present at the company that day. He has randomly clicked those picture but it shows only the back of a male who was carrying a little princess." Hyunsik informed and Jungkook sent him back for investigation.

Jimin had enough of it. He really wanted to tell Jungkook he doesn't need to search for anyone and he is in front of him but alpha wasn't paying any attention to his attempt. Soon Yeona entered the study room and went to hug Jimin. Jimin got an idea

"Jungkook don't you think that me and Yeona are just the same. Cute and the sweetest. " Jimin said giving a hint.

"No way. Don't live in imagination. There is no way you can birth to someone as lovely as my pup. You're too clumsy." Jungkook said without even looking out of his documents which he just received from hyunsik.

" That's it. Go and find everything on your own now. I won't tell you I am Yeona's appa ever. " Jimin thought in anger taking Yeona with him.

"Let's go. Today I will sleep with Yeona. We won't let your dad come inside the room." Jimin said and of course Yeona agreed happily making Jungkook shocked.

Next day

Jimin was in his cabin when he got a call from the police station that they got some information about the mastermind behind his kidnapping. He saw Jungkook already waiting for him at the entrance.

Jimin entered the police station with Jungkook. The police officer wanted details of that day when Jimin was kidnapped. Jimin told Jungkook to wait outside and went to the investigation room. He answered all the questions of the police officer.

According to the situation and Jimin's details there were two suspicious people who could do this. One was the model Gong Bin and the second was obviously Tzuyu.

Tzuyu got news that the police are investigating her and it won't be long time till they find out it was her who was behind that incident. After she was kicked out of Jeon corporation her parents also didn't spare her any glance. Because of her their family business was collapsing. Everyone knew she betrayed Jeon corporation and no one wanted to invest in their family business.

So her dad was already angry with her when she refused to marry one of his friend's sons. She has never respected her parents and never cared about them even though they loved her a lot. So now her parents decided to send her outside the country. But she wasn't going to let that happen. When she got news that Jimin was going to get married to Jungkook then she was even more furious.

She called hyunsik telling him that she knew something about Yeona's real Omega parent. Jungkook called her to the Jeon corporation to confirm it.

"The boss is waiting for you inside." Hyunsik informed opening the office door.

"So what do you know about Yeona's omega parent?" Jungkook asked straight forwardly.

"I know about him cause I have seen him lurking around Jeon mansion once. And when I caught him he told me that he misses Yeona. That's why he came to see her. I need money and if you give me that I will tell you who he is and where he lives." Tzuyu said. Jungkook knew Tzuyu desperately needed money cause he has already did background check on her before calling her here.

"Do you really think I will believe you? Bring him in front of me and then I will believe you." Jungkook said giving Tzuyu some time to bring that person after telling her to go back.

"Boss are we really going to trust her?" Hyunsik asked.

"If she is saying the truth then I don't mind giving her as much as money she wants. But if she lied or it's just another scheme of her then I will make sure she will never be able to show her face to anyone again. Send someone behind her to keep an eye on her. " Jungkook told hyunsik who followed all his orders.

Tzuyu went back to her house. She saw that servants have already packed her things. She knew she has a very little time and she needs money before she go out of the country. She made sure no one was listening her and dialed a number.

"Tomorrow do whatever I told you. Exactly the same" Tzuyu said to that unknown person on the call and cut the call.

Next day

Jimin went to pick up Yeona from her kindergarten. Yeona ran towards him excitedly. Before Jimin can pick her up someone pushed him aside and started running after picking Yeona. Soon bodyguards who were with Jimin surrounded that unknown person but didn't do anything to him since Yeona was still in his hold.

"Yeona my pup... I missed you so much. I am your real appa. Look at me." That unknown person said and kissed Yeona's cheek who was terrified. Jimin was boiling in anger seeing scared face of his pup.

"Who the fuck are you? What do you want? I will give you whatever you want leave my pup." Jimin said controlling his anger since he didn't want to scare Yeona even more.

"No she is my pup. I won't leave her. Call Jeon Jungkook. I want to talk to him." That unknown person said looking towards Jimin and Jimin was shocked seeing his face. If anyone saw him from long distance then he looks somewhat similar to Jimin at first glance. But if you see carefully he was different.

If Jimin didn't get that DNA reports he would have really believed him that Yeona maybe that unknown omega's pup but now he knew the truth. But he decided to calm himself for the sake of Yeona who was still looking scared. Jimin told guards to call Jungkook and they reached Jeon mansion soon.

Yeona was still with that unknown omega who refused to let her go hugging her tightly saying how much he missed his pup. Jimin wanted to choke here right there but he controlled himself.

As soon they reached Jeon mansion Jimin saw Jungkook waiting in the living room. His face was hard like stone with no emotions. His gaze on that unknown omeag hardened seeing his pup with her.

"Mr. Park we found out that his name is Kang Hajoon. " Hyunsik informed Jimin.

"Hajoon why did you come here?. I told you I will take you to Mr. Jeon." Tzuyu's voice grabbed everyone attention who has just entered Jeon mansion.

When she told Jimin about that sketch in drawer she had already searched about Hajoon. She was determined to make Jimin believe in whatever she said. Now when she saw Jimin's sad expression she smirked internally. She knew if Jimin keeps thinking he is just substitute for Yeona's real omega parent then he won't be able to marry Jungkook happily and that's what she wanted. But only if she knew!

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked in anger to Hajoon. When Tzuyu told Hajoon whom they were going to deceive he wasn't ready for it but when he thought about money he will get he decided to do this.

"I just want my pup. No one else. I sent her to you because I couldn't afford to keep her with me that time but I am fine now. So I want my pup back." Hajoon said trying to gain courage even though he was shaking internally by alpha's piercing gaze and heavy pheromones of anger.

"Keep dreaming. I will never give you my pup. And what proof do you have that you're Yeona's real appa?" Jungkook nearly screamed making Hajoon gulp.

"I-i have proof." Hajoon said throwing a DNA report towards Jungkook.

"Do you really think I will believe this report? I can make such 1000 fake reports. Yeona is my pup. You're not going to take her away at any cost." Jungkook said.

"Fine then give me 2 million won. I have given birth to your pup after all. Give me money and I will go from here forever. I will never show my face to you or Yeona again." Hajoon said finally making the Jungkook smirk. He knew Hajoon was going to demand money from him. 2 million won wasn't a big amount for someone like Jungkook but he wasn't going to give it that easily.

"Hyunsik sent the report for checking and found out if it's real or fake?" Jungkook said to his secretary and Hajoon's face paled. He wasn't going to go back without money after taking such a big risk.

"You're just trying to waste my time. You don't want to pay me. I know 2 million won is not a big amount for you. I will call the media right away if you didn't give me money. You're are going to get married right? I will also see how will you face media if this news go out then? How will Yeona face media?" Hajoon said taking out his phone.

Jungkook stopped hyunsik. Nothing was more important than his pup. Even though Jungkook was not ready to believe Hajoon but he has no other choice for now. But if Jungkook gives him money then he will disappear and he will never be able to know anything about Hajoon.

Jimin took the DNA report from hyunsik and read it. Then he threw it on the ground glaring at Hajoon.

"Do you really think you can demand money from my finance with this fake report? If you gave birth to Yeona then tell me what was the name of hospital?" Jimin asked.

"......" Hajoon didn't know what to answer since Tzuyu didn't tell him anything about it.

"Was it United hospital?" Jimin asked again.

"Yes it was united hospital." Hajoon said but then realised that there was no such hospital in Seoul.

"I-it was city hospital."

"Okay then do you know Yeona's blood group is different from Jungkook cause it matches with his omega parent. So tell me what's your blood group?" Jimin aksed again making Hajoon gulp in fear who looked at Tzuyu.

Jimin realised that whenever Jimin ask any question to Hajoon he first galnces at Tzuyu making him realise that it was Tzuyu who planned it all.

"Was it A positive?" Jimin said.

"Yes it's A positive. Just like my pup." Hajoon said. He wasn't able to handle Jimin's questions. He didn't know what to say anymore.

"False. Yeona's blood group isn't A positive. You're lying. When the first time you saw Jungkook today you were acting weird. If means that you haven't even met him before then how can you sleep with him. You're not Yeona's real omega parent. " Jimin declared.

Tzuyu couldn't believe her ears. How can Jimin be so confident about Jungkook? If it was some other Omega then he would have demanded answers from Jungkook but Jimin was looking too confident.

"I don't care what you say. But Yeona is my pup. You are just saying it because you're jealous of me." Hajoon said in anger.

"Really?! Me and jealous of you?" Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

"Yeona is not your pup cause I have a proof for it. It's because I am Yeona's real omega parent. Yeona is my pup." Jimin said with confidence. Now everyone was frozen on their own place. Not only Tzuyu and Hajoon but also Jungkook was freezed by the revelation.

Jimin took the opportunity and slowly went near Hajoon getting Yeona from his hold. Hajoon was too stunned to understand what just happened. But when he ran towards Jimin to get back Yeona Jungkook yanked his hand making him fall down on the floor.

"Appa is here okay? No need to worry now. I won't let anything happen to you." Jimin said hugging Yeona who suddenly started crying hugging Jimin back tightly. She felt like she could finally breathe. Now Jungkook was enraged seeing his pup's condition.

"Jungkook I didn't know Hajoon was lying. I thought he was saying truth..." Tzuyu said looking at Jungkook who was fuming in anger.

"What!? No Tzuyu was the one who told me to pretend like your pup's appa. I swear I have nothing to do with it." Hajoon said begging to Jungkook. Soon some police officers entered Jeon mansion.

"Ms. Tzuyu we found out that you're behind the kidnapping incident of Mr. Park. You have to come with us. " police officer said. Tzuyu realised she was done. She didn't even have time or money to go out of country now.

"Add charges of kidnapping of my pup and blackmailing me also. " Jungkook said in anger and told police to take both Tzuyu and Hajoon with them.

After finishing the whole thing Jungkook come inside the living room and found Jimin scenting Yeona lovingly who has now calmed down.

"Appa will protect you my pup. Nothing like this will happen again." Jimin said making Yeona drink some water who drank it like a good pup and sit in Jimin's lap hugging him. She was still shaken by today's incident. Jungkook went towards them and then alpha realised what Jimin just declared a minute ago.

"You're so brave. For a second even I thought you are saying the truth. You really fooled Hajoon and saved Yeona." Jungkook said smiling and ruffling Jimin's hair making Omega's eyes widen in disbelief.

Jimin has summoned a lot of courage to confess the truth and this alpha thinks that he was just lying to fool Tzuyu?

"No Jungkook I am saying the truth. I am really Yeona's real appa. " Jimin said again but Jungkook just chuckled.

"Of course you're Yeona's appa. You love her a lot. She is lucky to have you even though you didn't give birth to her." Jungkook said taking Yeona from Jimin and went towards her room.

"This arrogant alpha!! He never listens to anyone. Does he really think Yeona would be this lovely if it's wasn't for my genes?" Jimin thought glaring at the back of alpha after following them to Yeona's room. After some time Yeona fell asleep and Jimin called Jungkook to his study room.

"Don't you think that you're are forgetting something?" Jimin aksed glaring at alpha who was standing in front of him like a child getting scolded by his teacher.

"What?"

"Seriously? Are you sure you didn't have any omega in your life before?" Jimin aksed again. Jungkook then picked Jimin making him sit on his lap looking at him lovingly.

"No. You're are the first."

"Ohh really then who is it?" Jimin aksed after getting the sketch from his drawer and telling him all the things Tzuyu told him about.

"I don't remember who is it?"

"Are you really lying to me now? If you don't know him then what is his sketch doing in your drawer?" Jimin said now with tears in his eyes.

"Hey why are you crying? Baby listen stop being jealous. It was the sketch of one crazy Omega who wanted to marry me. It was years before. I don't even remember him now. And barely contracted him. You're the only one I love. I don't even know how this sketch ended up in that drawer" Jungkook explained.

"Fine but you better don't lie to me ever again. I am going to sleep with Yeona so you're alone today. " Jimin said after the explanation and get back to his pup after giving Jungkook a good night kiss.

Next morning

Jungkook woke up late cause he couldn't sleep peacefully last night. He felt like he can't sleep without Jimin anymore. He was used to sleep alone since his parents death but now he realised that he really can't sleep without his omega.

He took a bath and went towards Yeona's room but it was empty. So he thought that maybe they were in Jimin's room. So checked omega's room and realised it was also empty. He was just going back then his eyes fell on Jimin's diary. He remembered last time when he read his dairy it was full of Jungkook's complain. He thought it must've been changed now.

He eagerly opened the date when he proposed Jimin.

"How dare that alpha so this with me? He come prepared after wearing good clothes and I was in office clothes. I bet he's jealous of my beauty that's why he didn't tell me to dress up so he can look better than me. "

Jungkook wanted to tear that page in anger but he didn't. How can Jimin write something like this? Did he even know how much Jungkook prepared for that proposal? He didn't even write how romantic that proposal was! The only thing he care about is his clothes.

Then Jungkook opened the page when they went to their first official date.

"I am so happy today that I am going on a date with my boyfriend. We are going to watch some movie. I mean what else can I even expect from such a stony hearted boyfriend?"

Jungkook thought if only Jimin didn't sleep that day he would have known what a romantic date really is!

The more Jungkook read the more angry he got. He can't believe that his finance have complained about every single thing he did! Jungkook threw the dairy back on the table in anger and one envelope slipped out of it.

Jungkook opened the envelope and he was shocked by reading it. So Yeona is really Jimin's pup? He wasn't joking yesterday!

A/N :

Will Jungkook get angry at Jimin for hiding the truth?

Vote goal : 175....
Please complete the vote goal for the next update.

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 726 12
"Get away from me!!!" ~jimin "You're a fucking liar jimin!!!" ~jungkook ⛔OMEGAVERSE ⛔ALPHA×OMEGA ⛔ALPHA JUNGKOOK ⛔HIGHSCHOOL AU ⛔JIKOOK ⛔CROSS DRESSI...
312K 7.3K 82
you make me shiver with the fire you got.... this thing we started, i don't want it to stop. ...
49.1K 3.9K 44
Collection of Chimmy's Jikook Social Media/ Twitter AUS: This will have a combination of images and written parts as with any other social media form...
46.6K 3.6K 30
❝𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦❞ ✰In this story where Jeon jungkook left his castle like mansion and came here in simple yet safe appartment near college...