Pretty| jayklickin

Bởi forgotten_broken

I don't know what it is about you, but you make me feel alive Xem Thêm

Cast
01
02
03
04
06
O7
08
09

O5

360 9 2
Bởi forgotten_broken

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

"Baby what's taking so long" Justin yelled from nalla's room she was currently in the bathroom finishing getting ready. Justin was planning to take her on a date.

He wanted to ask her to be his girl he couldn't stand just being friends with her knowing how he felt about her!. They've only known each for two months & he was crazy about Ay'nalla.

Little did he know she felt the same way about him.

"Im almost done Justin" Nalla spoke. Rolling her eyes one thing she hates is to be rushed and he was definitely rushing her.

"You said that thirty minutes ago" Justin groaned poking his head in the bathroom getting a full look of what she had on. She definitely looked good Justin thought.

She had two pieces all white outfit on showing off every curve god blessed her with.

Justin would be lying if he said she didn't look good. Justin thought she looked amazing.

"You look good,this what's taking so long" he mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist putting his face in her neck inhaling her scent.

Ny rolled her eyes applying her lip gloss rubbing her lips together popping them. She took one last look at herself before she tried unwrapping jay's arms. "Ok Justin let go"

"No I'm comfortable"he mumbled."Boy if you don't let me go" ny yelled becoming annoyed with him.

Justin looked In The mirror seeing Ay'nalla face she had a annoyed look on her face he instantly turned he around so they were face to face sliding his hands down to her thighs picking her up putting her on the sink she wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him closer until there lips connected.

Catching Justin off guard she slide her tongue in his mouth taking control as there tongues danced together. the kiss started to become more intense. Justin pulled away from the kiss only to start kissing and sucking on her neck leaving love bites hearing a few whimpers from ny. Ny slowly pulled him closer until she felt his boner right on her area she started slowing grinding on his hard dick.

Justin had Finally pulled away he didn't wanna go to far with ny. If he had sex with her he wanted it to be special. He always said she deserves to be treated like royalty. Personally he wanted to give her the world.

Pecking her lips one last time he grabbed her hand leading them out the bathroom ny slide her sandals on grabbing her bag. Her and Justin double checked if they had everything then said there goodbye to everyone in the house.

ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

"You okay" Justin ask.

"Yes" he could tell ny wasn't comfortable honestly this was her first date she was just a little nervous.

"You trust me" he said grabbing hands she nodded avoiding eye contact that was it for him.

"Ay'nalla look at me" ny lifted her head up giving Justin her full attention" I got you, you don't have to be nervous " the look in his big brown eyes ny knew he's was be honest with her. he never gave her a reason to second guess his loyalty to her.

He's been about her since he met her & always go be about her.

"It's my first date" she said honestly.

"I can tell" she smiled rolling her eyes"shut up" she playfully hit his shoulder.

"Mmcht I'm just saying left me be your first everything" Justin's said hyping himself up" I'm where it's at" he mumbled licking his lips.

"Is that so" she smiled

" I can show you better then I can tell you" he spoke eyeing her down. He really love that outfit on her.

"So make me yours then" spoke matching his energy.

"I will"

"So talk to me" Justin said taking a sip of his water

"Pooh—-yes mamas" Justin had her lost she couldn't get her words out especially the way he was looking at her.

"I love what you did with our date " ny admit it definitely was nice candle lit n all they were on a balcony looking over the city just the two of them. With slow r&b music playing softly in the back.

"Thank you, it's all for you pretty" Justin said licking his lips.

By now Ay'nalla had butterflies she couldn't believe he really liked her. Justin really did what he said. He promised her a candle light dinner over the city and he did just that.

Ay'nalla and Justin were eating there food having small conversations. The hold time ny couldn't keep her eyes off of Justin she couldn't get over how attached she was to him. He was so handsome, so special she Never wanted to let him go he was Hers now. he doesn't even know what he's started.

ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Ny played with the ring on her finger as her and justin pulled up to his house Justin finally asked her to be his girlfriend.

Justin laid everything out on the table about his life and what he dose & how he feels about her Justin couldn't keep brushing off what he dose if he's going to be with her if there going to be together they had to start with being honest first he didn't want her worrying about what he was doing or where he was at cause some nights became long nights.

Ny had a few things she'd done in the past thats she wasn't proud of.

So was she to judge him.

Justin got out the car opening the door for her grabbing her hand leading them to his house she'd never been inside his house she only sat in the car while he'd go in and grabbed something.

Justin lead them all the way into the house until they got to his room right when they were about to walk in someone called his name making them both stop and look. It was Mel's.

"Jay were all down stairs chil—— you must be Ay'nalla" Mel's said moving Justin out the way.

"Yes and you must be Melonie" Mel's nodded hugging ny.

"Come on my mom wants to meet you the boys been talking about you all day" ny eyes got big meeting his mom wasn't something she wanted to do just yet and why were they talking about her.

"Wait Mel's let us put our stuff down, tell 'em will be down in 10 minutes" ny somewhat felt some weight was lifted off her shoulders.

"Okay see y'all in a few" she said walking off" don't take to long I wanna chill with my sister" she yell skipping down the hallway.

Justin shook his head while ny had a smile on her face he already knew they were going to get most of his time with her tonight. Dealing with they already liked her because of the things he'd Already told them about her. One thing for sure Justin was go tell the world how special she was to him.

********

ny watched from the side line as Justin and his siblings argued over a who was to go next. Ny enjoyed sitting on the side. Cause there uno game was becoming intense by the second.

"UNO BITCH" dd yelled slamming a draw four card on the table at this point he en won five games now. pretty much had everyone thinking he was cheating. which he was.

"Mmcht nigga you cheating I'm done playing" notti yelled getting up from the table.

"Just mad cause I was beating y'all ass" dd said with a smirk on his face.

"Boy you cheating and ny was helping" notti yelled becoming mad cause ny did indeed help him cheat but that was only one game or two outta the five.

"I helped one game y'all kept doing him dirty had the boy draw twenty card" ny laughed shaking up with dd.

"Mhm let's go smoke y'all done blew a nigga" j star said getting up from the table.

All the boys got up going outside leaving melz and there mom with ny. She indeed was definitely going to follow the boys but was going stay back for a little small talk with them first.

"My son talks about you so much" Monique said taking a sip of her drink. " girl what you do to him" ny and melz laughed

"I haven't done anything to him, if anything I tried to ignore him when I first met him" ny admit she did try to avoid him it only made him keep coming back the more she pushed him away. Until she finally caved in.

"How'd that go" they all looked at each other before busting out laughing.

"I don't know how to explain it" she paused " but he makes me so happy I've had a lot bad days then good" ny said knowing she was still suffering at night something she planned to never let justin know. If she could keep it from him.

"I'm happy he found someone like you" Mel's admitted pouring her and ny a shot.

"Me too you make my son real happy" Monique nodded walking around the table hugging ny.

"Come on let's go see what they doing" melz said grabbing ny's hand walking out the door they went out.

Ny could really get used to this she never really had family like that beside Carmen and E they're all shes got now she has Justin & his family. Now all is left is her MOM.

*********

Im going to end this book soon 🤷🏾‍♀️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

95.5K 2K 37
"𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦"
40.8K 1K 22
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two long distance best friends are in love with each other "𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 �...
88.6K 1.3K 25
' welcome to deathrow bitch '.
283K 3.5K 97
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ♡