Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

By wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... More

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 21

1.3K 46 25
By wissam_wisso

I sighed,finally he is dead.he was really strong!He was using a whole forest to serve him. It's a genius trick.

"Are you ok?" I asked the slayers while checking them,some of them were badly injured,while others was only have broken bones.

"Thank you so much for saving us,Hahira sama" one of them said.

"Um ,no I am not a hashira,I am just a Mizunoto rank".I scratched the back of my head.

A girl said:"really?but you are so strong ,you have killed a kizuki!".

I smiled:" it's my duty,come on the kakushi will arrive soon,you will be fine!i will look around for any survivors".

Two slayers came with me, their injuries weren't very serious. We started walking and searching everywhere and looking for any one around the forest, we reached the edge of the forest and found no one but some corpses.we turned towards the forest to go back until I heard a voice screaming.

"HELP!HELP!Ughhhh".

"Omg!look up!!"one of them said

I looked up!my eyes wided!it was the same male slayer that I have found the first,he was hanging on the leg of a huge bird in the sky. Hey, that's not a bird. It's a demon.

That demon looked like a huge black bat! I could feel that it was powerful too! Oh my God, what is happening in this sinister place? I should save that boy first,I mustn't let him near the woods. The others are wounded. I have to lure him away. I looked at the two slayers:

"go now to the others,I will distract him,take every one and leave quickly!" They nodded and left

I yelled:"OI!YOU UGLY DEMON!I WILL KILL YOU!!".

He looked down:"eh! What a brave and clumsy girl!You will have the honor of dying because of the greatest lower moon five!". Again with moons! I had enough of them.

I used my ability to see the transparent world. This demon's weak point is not his neck.But his wings,what a strong demon,I am sure he killed a lot of slayers just like that!

He flew towards me with se still carrying the boy. He is very fast. I jumped from the tree with my sword.I took a long breath.

"Sun breathing,Seventh form: Beneficent Radiance!"

I spiraled into the air while performing a swirling slash upwards to strike the target. His wings.

I quickly cut his wings then His legs as well to free the boy. He fall down

The bat demon start screaming and shaking.

"AHHHHHH!WHAT WAS THAT!!I CAN'T REGENERATE!IAM DAYING!I AM DAYING!!!" Soon he faded away!. What a pain.....

"Hey!are you alright!I told you to go somewhere safe!".

He cough ,he was really tired:"I tired,*cough* but he caught me .A-Arigato A-AGain".

I sighed:"you don't have to,come on let's go"

I carried him and went inside the forest,The sun began to rise and the kakushi members arrived and started taking the injured.Well, I wasn't injured, but I went with them to check on them.

We arrived at the butterfly estate, where all the injured slayers are treated there. It is like a hospital for the corps.I went to a shower and clean my self,my clothes as well.then I rest a bit.

after a while I went to see others,i changed my clothes into the clean uniform,put my red haori and went towards the room.

They were all lying in bed. I was happy that they were all right. I was talking to them. Each one of them told me his story. The boy I met today was called Haru. He was a shy boy.

"Ano? Aren't you injured???" Three twin grils asked me.

I smiled :"no I am fine thank you".

"CAW,CAW,(y/n) san,You have been summoned by Kagaya sama.go immediately now!".

I was confused,Kagaya sama? He is the master of demons slayers coprs.Omg!

I quickly went outside,following the crow.until I reached into a beautiful place.There was a beautiful garden with a small waterfall. In front of it was a traditional Japanese house. I saw the same girl in the purple kimono from the final exam.

"Follow me". I nodded and followed her inside.I sat on the tatami floor waiting.

After a while a beautiful woman entered. She had white hair and flawless skin. Big violet eyes. She was wearing a beautiful kimono. She is an elegant lady. She was holding a man's hand.

He has light skin and black shoulder length hair. He has strang purple mark over his upper face.he is blind.

He wears a plain black kimono secured with a tan-colored braided obi over a white juban. His also wears a white, calf-length haori with a unique design of gradient flames of the colors purple and salmon pink rising from the hem up to the half of the sleeves.

I quickly got down on my knees,he is Oyakata sama.he sat in front of me with the woman. I didn't know what to say.if I didn't say anything I would be rude.

"Oyakata sama".I said without looking at him.

He smiled:"Good morning my child,the day is beautiful isn't".

I nodded. He has such a smooth and calm voice,I was relieved when I heard his voice.like I'm floating.

"You don't have to be shy my child,I am so happy to meet you (y/n) san.".I looked at him smiling lightly.

"I have heard a lot about you,and all good news,you have managed to kill two of the kizuki in one night,not only that,but you saved all my children in the great western forest.I am surprised.".

I smiled feeling embarrassed :"It's my duty Oyakata sama"

He smiled:"I know,you are incredible and strong slayer,even though you are A Mizunoto rank, and only a month has passed since you joined the demon slayers corps. However, you managed to accomplish a difficult task at the Hashira level.You are really special.I am happy to meet you.".

I smiled,I am happy too.

"That's why I promote you to the rank of Hashira".

I was surprised" M-Me? A hashira???".

He chuckled:" yes my child,you are really strong and talented,you are blessed girl,I think god likes you."

I was about to cry,everyone used to call me cursed.but here I am.

"My child,I welcome you as the new hashira here.but I want to ask you".

I was so excited,I wanted to jump! But no I should hold my self,I am in the presence of Oyakata sama.

"Yes Oyakata sama?".

"What breathing style you are using? So we could know what a hashira you are".

I smiled :"Sun breathing".

He and His wife looked shocked, Silence prevailed.. Oh my God, did I say something wrong?.

The woman looked at me:"you mean you are using the first breathing style ever? Are you a descendant of sun-breathers?"

I was confused:"no ma'am,I am not".

Kagays Sama looked at me for a while,then he smiled:"amazing,you are full of surprises (y/n) san,Not only are you strong, but you use the first and strongest breathing style of all.Whereas the other breathing style are derived from it.this is great news."

I looked at him,he was in a good mood,great,but I wonder if he is sick.

"Today (y/n) san, you are the sun Hashira" he said.

"A-Arigato Oyakata sama".I bowed.he is really respectful and calm.

"You are welcome here my child,tomorrow you will have a meeting with other hashira.you will know them soon".

After that(Y/n) bowed at him and left.

Kagaya smiled:"Amane,I am really happy today,after all this years we finally have someone mastered the sun breathing."

His wife looked at him:"but she is not a descendant of the sun -breathers. Not like Tokito san,then who trained her?".

He smiled softly:"one day we will know,she has the potential, But she felt a little sad,as if she was struggling with her feelings,I hope she will be fine.....".

I was really happy and excited!omg! I became a hashira! That's great,soon I will be able to reach my goal,I am going to follow the steps of Yoriichi sama.thank you Yoriichi sama !

Tomorrow,I should be prepared,I am going to meet the hashira them self, First impressions are very important, and then I suddenly remembered Sanemi. After all this time, I will see him again. I know that he hates me now and his reaction will not be friendly well,I have decided.I have a purpose in my life and I will not let it hold me back from it.

To be continued......

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶ when Oyakata sama saws (y/n) ,he sensed some sadness inside of her.

Yoriichi was watching (y/n) from above,he was really happy thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 10 41
Change. Something inevitable, yet scary. Something scary, yet pleasant. Something pleasant, yet painful. Something painful, yet beautiful. "But even...
3.2M 156K 49
β•°β‹―βž€ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
70.2K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π›πž π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 | slow...
40.2K 639 30
Giyuu has 2 simps one of them will take trying to get giyuu's love to the next level who will win his heart find out I the story . . . . . started i...