Quiet girl-NottiOsama FanFict...

De Desi2lit

A nottiosama fanfiction Is she as quiet as they say she is? Mai multe

CHARACTERS/PROLOGUE
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ž๐๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐“๐–๐Žโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐ˆ๐—โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐“๐„๐ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐Ÿ
4k
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (MINI)
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐Ž๐๐„,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐“๐–๐Ž,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ (mini,filler)
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ!

๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ,๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

777 15 19
De Desi2lit

SEASON 2 EP 16

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟑,𝟐𝟑
📍TALLAHASSEE,FLORIDA
       3:45

IT had been weeks since notti and kehlani spoke, she was doing her and he was doing him. She was currently smoking in her cousins room- a habit she had picked up a lot. " Lani! Come here" Her auntie- Yvette spoke. " coming" she spoke. Kehlani sighed standing up from the bed. She had been with her Cousins and auntie after the whole Notti incident.

"Yes ma'am?" She walked into the kitchen seeing her grandmother making chicken. "Soo Lani ya mama want you back home now it's been..well about to be 4 weeks" Yvette told her. "Okay..." Lani huffed she truthfully did not at all want to go back. She had cut everyone off the whole world she disabled her instagram. As well as not posting on TikTok.

She ignored everyone's calls but since she was going back to sugarhill she reactivated her instagram seeing it flood with dms, and comments. "Lwani" a tiny voice spoke  she smiled turning around to reveal her little cousin Sameria. "Meri!" Lani held her arms out as the two year old ran towards her.

👣#NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED 👣

SAMERIA AMOUR MEEKS
#3
@Sameriaamourr (managed by KENZIE )
"Me not want ywu to lweave lwani"

"Baby you wanna go live?" Lani set up her phone " ywes pwease" Sameria smiled. Lani pressed the live icon seeing  thosands of people join she smiled looking at Meri "say hey baby" she held the girls arms. "Hello" Meri smiled waving.

"Go get ya brother and sista!" Lani told Meri as her little tiny feet ran into the other room

💕#NEW CHARACTERS UNLOCKED💕

TYLER AND KENZIE MEEKS
18 and 19
@Luhtyler ; @Kenziemeeks

September 3,23
📍Reyes residence

"Yoo notti Lani on live with luh Tyler and Kenzie!" Dd came into his brothers room "forreal" Notti kicked his lips clicking on instagram thinking his brother was lying. He wasn't. He hesitated to click on it for a minute yet he did he missed Lani so bad. He found out she was drugged but when he tried to apologize she disabled her ig and blocked everyone.

"Hey guys!" Kenzie smiled. "Yoo Y'all" Tyler held up his blunt. "Lemme hit it" Lani stuck her hand out. "When she start smoking" notti mumbled to his self. Tyler handed Lani the blunt as she read the comments "am I single? Yeah" she rubbed her arm a little hurt. "I miss my baby!!" Notti whined.

"Naa y'all she miss that notti Osama nigga!" Tyler laughed Lani elbowed him in his stomach "nigga shut up!".  He started ticking her "nahh the fuck I tell you bout hitting me kehlani". " okay..okay...okay!!!" She laughed as the comments went crazy shipping them. Tyler finally stopped as they both looked at the comments.

Notti felt his heart break seeing the comments he couldn't imagine Lani with anyone but him . Kehlani and Tyler's face scrunched up "ewwww... this ma cousin!" Tyler spoke as kehlani gagged and Kenzie laughed. Notti felt a sense of relief "when I'm going back to sugarhill? Mmtch, in  two days bro!" Kehlani rolled her eyes.

Notti felt happy lil he had a second chance to make this right with her. "WE DONT WANT HER TO GO BROO!" Kenzie huffed. "I do" Tyler bucked at kehlani which made her playfully smack him. Tyler quickly got up as kehlani ran into the hallway all around the house. Kenzie followed them with the phone.

They ran around the house a good 6 times Tyler had forgotten that kehlani did track which made her run really fast. "Okay Ty I'm sorry" kehlani sat down not outta breath. As Tyler huffed trying to catch his breath "how..the..fuck...you..not...tired" he said in between breaths. She laughed as the live ended.

Notti had a mission to get his girl back with anything it takes even if that means taking her from someone. Call him Mr.stealyabitch!

Igh guys Ch 16 I'm tryna get these out faster but please bare with me! This one a lil shorter than usual but it's not a mini its basically here to catch y'all up on what's been going on so🤷🏽‍♀️ thoughts and opinions or ideas y'all want to see?

Oh! And other thing they not getting right back together like they been doing it's gonna take some timee and the dramaaaa! Oh my y'all wouldn't guess what I got planned😁

Okay bye now

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

48.9K 1.4K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
62.6K 622 23
"i couldn't stay a day without you so why are you not doing the same?" this will be a smut kinda if you don't like it DON'T READT
13.5K 214 23
โ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™จ.โž ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ค ๐™‡๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๏ฟฝ...