𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐀�...

By -GIMMESUMFACE

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭" The story of a girl who's lifestyle 360's with... More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕

𝟏𝟓

19.7K 788 364
By -GIMMESUMFACE

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          "Where is everyone else? They late? Are they meeting us there..."

          The jet was very cozy and Maya definitely preferred it over commercial, but it was very quiet since they were the only two there, besides the flight attendants who came out every few minutes of course.

          She just wished Neem would be more open and spoke to her more since they were doing all these things together.

          "What do you mean 'everyone else'?"

          "Your friends? Family? Associates? I don't know." He laughed

          "Why would I invite them?" Maya looked at him sideways

          "I mean, you got this jet for a reason, right?"

          "Yeah, for me and you. Who said I was bringing other people?"

          Maya was confused, she was really hoping other people would come to take some stress off of her, but at the same time, she wanted to spend more alone time to try and get to know him a little better.

          "Soo this whole thing is only for us?" He shrugged

          "You wanted me to bring other people on our trip?"

          Our trip?

          "I meann, I thought it was like plannedd and you just invited me last minutee"

          "It was planned. Nothing was last minute"

          Maya shut up and sat back in her seat.

          "Would either of you like a glass of water? Champagne?" Said the flight attendant.

          "I'm good" He said, folding his arms and looking at Maya

          "I'll take some champagne" The flight attendant nodded and stepped away, leaving Neem and Maya back to their conversation.

          "Why is it just me and you though? I wouldn't care if you-"

          "Maya, stop talking bruh?" He shook his head, pulling out his phone

          "Excuse me?"

          "Can we just talk and chill? Like I'm tired of all these questions. I didn't bring you up here for that"

          The attendant came back and handed them both their drinks

          "If there's anything else I'll be back to check up on you guys in a little while."

          Maya folded her arms, looking him up and down.

          "What's wrong?"

          "Nun, I'm tired" Maya kicked her shoes off before taking a sip of her drink

          He stood up and walked off somewhere. Maya just leaned on her fist in her seat. She was about to recline it and try to sleep until Neem came back with a blanket in his hand.

          "C'mere" He sat back down in his seat.

          "How you gon get yourself a blanket and not get me one?"

          "Maya just get up" He grabbed her arm lightly, pulling her out of her seat and onto his lap straddling him.

          He opened up the blanket and put it over both of them. Maya was confused looking at him all weirdly.

          "Don't look at me like that. You was eye fucking me two minutes ago."

          "You know lying is a sin, right?" She mugged him.

          He was rubbing his hands all up and down her sides. Maya didn't say anything and just looked up at him.

          "Go to sleep. Thought you was tired." Maya's head was now on his shoulder.

          His hands slid further down her back. They were basically on her ass by now.

          As long as they didn't touch that coochie.

          Throughout the ride, Maya didn't wake up once. She didn't know if it was being on his lap, the motion of the jet, or what but she slept well. She didn't even realize she was sleeping on him after a while, which made it even better.

          Until all of a sudden, She woke up to being flung over someone's shoulder.

          "Nigga what the fuck-"

          Her eyes opened seeing she was over Neem's shoulder.

          "Put me the fuck down"

          "You didn't wanna get up like I aint woke you up three times so ian know what else to do"

          "Maybe wake me up again? The hell"

          "All of both of your luggage is in the car, We hope you enjoyed your flight. It was our pleasure."

          She could hear the sound of money being counted. Most likely he was giving it to the flight attendants.

          Maya realized their flight was over, meaning they were now in France.

          "Put me downnn, I'm not playing nigga"

          "Thank you Sir, we appreciate you once again. Enjoy your time in France"

          He began walking down the steps. She still couldn't see anything but his back and the ground

          The car door opened, and finally he helped her off of him and into the car. He even brought the same blanket they were in just in case she wanted to go back to sleep.

          "Another suburban? We ain't no important people"

          "Would you rather be with that nigga you was with last week who ain't even had a car, or you gon stop complaining?"

          Maya mentally cackled. Malakai was a joke compared to Neem

          "And you is important, don't say that"

          "No I'm not, I ain't no celebrity"

          "You is to me"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "And I better have my own room too"

          "Didn't I already say I was gonna do that?"

          They were in front of the door to the room they were staying at. Maya could already tell it was nice by the lobby and how helpful all the staff were with luggage and everything. It was like they didn't even have to do much but walk.

          "I'm jet lagged like you don't even get it" She pressed her fingers to her temple. She knew she was pretty rested, but being jet lagged was acting like she didn't even sleep today.

          He put the key card on the door and opened it. Maya's eyes instantly went forward to the view they had. Her jaw almost dropped.

          "Are you fucking serious?"

          The place was well-furnished and decorated. The view in front of them was beautiful, and she hadn't even got in the hallways to the rooms yet. This was much more than a hotel, and Maya knew that.

          "Nehemiahh, you didn't have to y'know"

          She went all the way down the hall to the last room opening the door. She already knew it was the master.

          "Oh yeah, this my shit, ion know what you doing" Her room had its own bathroom with a shower and Jacuzzi. And of course, a huge bed.

          Neem came in behind her watching her basically gawking at how nice everything was. He felt bad about how she probably was never with a nigga like him before. He knew by the way she reacted to everything she wasn't with no good niggas, and he wanted to show her that wasn't going to be the case with him.

          She worked so hard and already could provide everything for herself, so why shouldn't he help her out since he can?

          "I got this room Neem, already called it. You on your own. Get out"

          "I was gon give it to you anyway mama's" He laughed putting his arms around her waist and resting his hands on her butt. That was his new favorite thing to do now.

          "Imma take a bath, get out"

          "Why I'm getting kicked out?"

          "Cause this my shit" He walked out of the room, all Maya could do was think about how lucky she was to be here right now.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 267 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
31.9K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
55.6K 2K 21
"𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼. 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿." - 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐮
7.1K 351 16
(𝘯.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS