Rising from the Ash: The Tale...

By dolorfortis

In a kingdom where magic and mystery intertwine, a young and spirited fairy named Maleficent. As a child, her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter 5
About Author

Disclaimer

5 0 0
By dolorfortis

The following text is a work of fiction created for entertainment purposes. It is important to note that the story is not based on real events or individuals. Any similarities to actual people or situations are purely coincidental. The content presented in this text is purely imaginative and should not be regarded as factual or provide professional advice. Readers are encouraged to use their own judgment and discretion when interpreting the themes and ideas presented. The author assumes no responsibility for any consequences, loss, or inconvenience that may arise from the use or interpretation of the information contained in this text.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 57 58
Who would've thought a simple girl that grew up in the Enchanted Forest. Would end up needing to save the world. This story is about our main charact...
274 25 33
Caught in a web of deception and heartache, Kiran's life veers off course after a malicious prank and a crushing betrayal. Amidst the turmoil, a myst...
333 84 38
All her life, Ariana Lucade has always felt like she was different from everyone around her, though it never really bothered her. She was happy with...
159 18 17
In a realm where prejudice runs deep, Erzulie, an elf of royal lineage, navigates a life of privilege tinged with scorn. Hated for her race and furth...