Ephialtes ll KTH ll 18+

By ficneont

Genre : Mafia Romance His presence was killing her without even touching, Her heart went out of control when... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter -12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36 ll Last ll
Gratitude

Chapter-13

14.1K 773 123
By ficneont

Jieun opened her eyes slowly and felt her injured leg tied securely. Blinking slowly she saw the blurry figure who was in white suit. She clearly remembered what had happened to her and who did. "you got your consciousness back". The doctor asked softly, seeing Jieun blinking her eyes slowly. She was going to move while tightening her lips but the doctor stopped her. "please miss park, give rest to yourself for a while". He was so tender with her but comfort was nowhere she could feel. The fear in her was instilled that the moment she will feel peace....... taehyung will jump out of nowhere to haunt her.

"I've written all medicines and creams to apply on wound. You'll be alright by the time but make sure to not use this leg too much, for itching. I've written the medicine too". She stared at his name badge where Dr.kim seokjin was written. "Thank you". She replied shortly, falling her eyes down. There was doubt in her heart that the doctor could understand her situation but she didn't want to repeat the mistake. She was in Taehyung's mansion, he gets information about every single thing in that mansion and she was his only addictive possession. No chance he wouldn't have the information about her.

"I should take my leave, have a nice day". Seokjin passed her smile and she just responded with a slight nod looking down. Seokjin sighed internally at her condition. He was Taehyung's personal doctor who treats men who get injure on missions. Being a doctor, he was the only one there who was not as heartless as others. Not to forget, he was part of mafias too but watching an innocent in such a condition was making him feel guilty but money matters most in their life. He was getting a satisfying amount of salary working for taehyung so nothing more matters to him. Composing his heart, he decided to not think too much about that woman because it was taehyung's matter.

It wasn't looking revenge case, she was far from their bloody world and it was hard to believe taehyung brought her to torture her for messing with him. Her eyes scream she had never even hurt anyone in her life. Taehyung left everyone puzzled but taehyung himself didn't have a specific answer about jieun except her being his obsession. Seokjin glanced at her last time before leaving the room and she stayed staring at her leg. That mafia shoots her just because she attempted to get back her freedom. Shiver ran through her spin thinking how life will be with taehyung.

It would be hell without any doubt. She moved her head to the side and there was a window......... completely locked. Just then she heard the click sound of the door knob and as she turned her head to look. World stopped around her watching her tormentor.  She widened her eyes and avoided eye contact with him who smirked at her holding crutches in one hand and with the other, locked the door. "How's you are feeling?'' Her mouth was shut didn't know what to say and in a few moments. Taehyung was closer to her bed. He looked at her leg before looking at her and spoke with a slight smile which radiated only his evilness. "until you recover. You need these"

She didn't dare to spare a glance at him and he sat near her legs. "Sit back. I need to talk to you". He ordered her dominantly and she sat back with struggle. She slipped her hips back to support her back against the headboard and to make distance between her and taehyung but flinched suddenly as taehyung scooted near her. "Do you think I don't know your intentions''. She looked down slowly with a pounding heart and closed her eyes tight when he gripped her chin softly to lift her face up. "Look at me when I'm talking". All she did was give him a slight panic nod and he left her chin before sitting straight.

"will you dare to repeat your mistake". She shook her head immediately because this time she was sure. No matter if she wanted to leave him like an unknown part of her life but she was at the edge where she had to stay with him and had to accept that harsh truth. The woman found herself trapped between her deepest fears and her longing for freedom. Despite her desire to leave, fear bound her to the man she feared the most, forcing herself to accept staying with him. "Words Angel". Taehyung asked with raised brow and in no time she responded with words. "I w-will not repeat". "That's good for you, otherwise the next bullet will be in your head".

Her soul trembled hearing his calm threatening voice. He doesn't just threaten with his words but his eyes give deadly threats to the victim. He stared at her for a few moments before standing on his feets and looked down at her who slowly dropped her head down. His presence was killing her and soon she felt his footsteps getting away from her figure and in no time he was gone leaving her all alone. She sighed in relief but clenched the sheets tightly and inhaled shaky breath.

"Will I ever be free from him"

_________________________

"Taehyung, are you sure you're not hiding anything?". Taehyung raised his eyes to stare at his dad's present in the living room. He knew his father was doubting him for staying outside more than before. The old man found something suspicious with his son. He was just scared for his son being still immature. He wasn't completely confident that his son was capable enough to make decisions well. "what do you mean". Taehyung asked while checking out the files to look normal and his father sighed. "if something is bothering you, you can share with me". 

As Taehyung gazed into his father's eyes, he felt the weight of his secret pressing down on his chest. He longed to confide to his father, to share the pleasure of his forbidden desire. But the fear of disappointment and the potential consequences held him back. It sounds like a complex situation for both the son and the father. The son felt torn between wanting to be honest with his father and protecting him from potential disappointment or worry. On the other hand, the father felt concerned for his son's well-being. "Nothing is bothering me". "Are you sure?". Taehyung nodded with a deep humm but his hands halted which were shuffling papers.

"Where are you staying these days during nights". His father sensed a bit of tension in Taehyung's body but the young man dogged it cleverly. "To know my opponent's secrets''. Saying it coldly, he stood up to go to his room, for some reason he had to stay in his mansion, not with Jieun when he wanted to go back badly. Revealing her to everyone could lead her life into danger and the danger could cause separation which he didn't want. He didn't tremble at the prospect of their separation, yet an indescribable ache gnawed at his heart. It wasn't a fear that gripped him, but a potent blend of obsession, longing, and selfishness that consumed his every thought. 

His father stayed unfazed gazing at him going to his room. He hoped his son was alright. He couldn't pressurize his thoughts more about taehyung because taehyung was an introverted person. Him being silent and not smiling was not unusual so it didn't force him to doubt taehyung deeply. 

______________________

Jieun stood up with the help of crutches. She didn't know how to walk with that but the maid helped her alot. She made great bonding with that head maid and jieun being the only and first woman whom Taehyung brought into the mansion caused the maid to take care of her carefully. Until now she guessed that something between jieun and taehyung wasn't some kind of revenge or something related to crime. Jieun managed to walk toward the window and looked around the mansion. The area was quiet and not crowded. Looked like it was the only mansion in that area

Her leg wasn't as hurt as before as seokjin checked her leg awhile ago. He had given her effective medicines as per Taehyung's strict order. She slowly travelled her eyes towards the balcony but her gaze turned gloomy seeing the glass door locked, even the window was completely locked. He had snatched her freedom completely. She just wanted to know her mistake and why she was going through that hell. It still felt like a dream that just in a blink her whole life turned upside down. Her eyes turned teary when she got the flashback of her cheerful past. Fate did so ugly to her

She couldn't brush off the sadness that lingered within her, like a heavy cloud casting a dark shadow over her memories. Each time she looked back at the joyful moments of her past, it only emphasized the stark contrast to her current state of sorrow. All she wished for was to avoid ever experiencing such a painful present again, to protect herself from the ugliness that now surrounded her. Her every drop was burning her heart. Her tears were falling with memories of past and present. She was trapped in a bittersweet abyss, caught between the sweet nostalgia of a cherished past that she longed to relive and the agonizing realization that the present was a relentless source of heartbreak. Each memory of joy became a painful reminder of what was lost, a haunting melody that echoed through her soul. 

Soon her silent tears turned onto soft weeping. She was so miserable in her situation. She was trapped badly where escape was nearly impossible. Releasing the crutches slowly. She slided against the wall and started crying badly, hiding her face behind her palms. "Umma!!!". Her heart bleeds with her cracked voice. She felt so vulnerable and alone. She felt lifeless who had no motive to live. There was no meaning of life for her. Just then the maid came to serve her dinner but her eyes widened seeing jieun on the floor crying badly. Without wasting a second, she ran towards the young woman and knelt down while checking her in panic.

She would be dead if something happens to jieun as her young master was so serious about her matter. She believed taehyung was in love with her but somewhere in her heart, she wasn't ready to trust because taehyung was a monster. He didn't know anything about love. All he knew was how to torture other person and she knew taehyung was the one who shoot jieun. He would never hurt her if she was his love. The relationship between her young master and that miserable woman was so complicated.

"Jieun, what happened dear. Did you fall". The older woman cupped Jieun's face while wiping her tears softly and asked her as softly as she could. "Tell me did you get hurt somewhere". Jieun looked at her stressed face and she didn't realize how and when that lady turned into her mother which was just her illusion. "Tell me jieun, Stop crying, look I'm here for you". The maid waited for jieun to answer but she just got silence in her but jieun's eyes were saying many things. Joy, agony, regret and loneliness. But she flinched as Jieun hugged her tight suddenly before bursting into tears on her chest.

"Umma!!, Please don't leave me, everyone hurts me, I can't live without you". The maid gulped, staring at white wall in bumm. "I hate everyone. Please stay with me". She begged like a child snuggling her face into her chest and being a mother. The maid couldn't hold her back and her hand travelled on her head caressing her hair softly before she whispered in her soft voice. "I'm always with you. I will be with you my child". Jieun continued to cry on her chest and the maid didn't stop her. She realized after seeing her condition that she wasn't with Taehyung willingly. Something bad had happened to her which traumatized her brutally. She felt helpless not to ask Jieun about her because the consequences Will be worse.

"i-i hate him, h-he killed hoshi, i hate him, he is a monster". She continued to complain, thinking the maid was her mother and the maid was sure. Taehyung had disturbed her mentally. And after looking at her. She felt pity on the poor girl who was bearing all without any fault. "Everything will be fine" . The elder woman could only console Jieun, which she was doing very well. Jieun was feeling the actual warmth of her mother. After so long, she felt the comfort which could fade the darkness on her mind and heart. She actually forgot everything in her arms. She wanted time to stop there forever so she couldn't have to get away from her mother. "I-i don't want to live with this devil"

Maid kept quiet but continued to caress her head to calm her down which worked. She released her sorrow tears which she held from so long. She felt light complaining about everything to the woman without any fear but her calmness didn't last long when the door got open slowly making a creak sound. Jieun parted away and the maid looked back and her heart skipped a beat looking at Taehyung standing at the doorway placing his palm on the door wall. Jieun's eyes turned wide looking at her nightmare and Shiver ran down her spine watching the ferocious smirk forming on his lips. She slowly travelled her eyes at the old woman in front of her and realized she wasn't her mother whom she opened her heart to.

"I'm a monster?". Her breath hitched as he asked with raised brow but felt like he was enjoying her fear of him. Maid was too scared for Jieun as maybe taehyung had heard everything. "Out". He ordered firmly and the maid closed her eyes tight before looking at Jieun helplessly. Without saying she stood up but felt a grip on her dress and when she looked down. It was Jieun who shook her head slowly looking up at her with her pleading eyes. She gulped feeling a lump in her throat. She could see clear fear in Jieun's eyes. She was seeing the glimpse of a little scared child in her who was scared to be alone. Taehyung gazed at both ladies but everything was alright whatever she said.

But she wanted someone other than him, it triggered him badly which he himself was unable to understand. He clenched his jaws gawking at her and controlled himself hard. "I said out". Controlling her tears. That woman removed Jieun's hand softly and her sobs turned more loud when the maid walked away looking down and her soul startled when the door got closed. She crawled back, attaching her back against the wall when Taehyung came closer to her with his predator steps. Gasp escaped her lips and she moved her face to the side when Taehyung kneeled down. "You have to live with this devil, angel". She fisted her palms on the floor and closed her eyes tight when Taehyung gripped her chin making her to face him.

Her whole body was trembling in fear. Even with those closed eyes. He could see the deep fear in her which he loved a lot. Her fear attracts him most. He enjoyed every moment of her fear. her heart was pumping in her chest insanely and his manly redolence was making her mind blurry. She wasn't able to predict what was going to happen with her but she was sure about one thing that he wouldn't spare her..........she regretted saying everything but only if she knew, her words didn't trigger him the way her action did.

Her only mistake was, she trusted someone else, she dared to feel safe around someone else. She dared to hope for protection from someone else. Taehyung observed every Inch of her face and leaned closer to her face where their nose grazed with each other making her stiff in her place due to an intense closeness and her body turned numb when he rasped against her lips.

"You'll accept me as your only one tonight................I promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.4K 34
{Slow update} Mafia Au If you want to know the story then you have to read it. It contains: Mature themes Rape Abuse Murder And many others. Read at...
143K 1.5K 8
In the dark night there is a girl who is running or we can say taking fast steps on the lonely road while tears are flowing down from her eyes . when...
87.5K 2.4K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.4M 41.6K 38
Highest Rank: #1 in Dark Romance It's hard to remember what life was like before the green-eyed devil waltzed into my life and set my soul on fire...