The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

78

1.2K 177 111
By laughingpearls

This update is dedicated to everyone whose name starts with letter "P"
...

Manik hands were still around my waist as he began sucking my upper lips. His minty breath fanned over my lips and I almost threw my head back with the intensity.

He removed one of his arm and kept it behind the back of my neck to balance my head. His fingers playing with my hair as continued his torture on my upper lips. The next minute he gave his attention to my lower lip as well. His warm mouth was taking huge flesh of my skin and sucking his best.

I tried to stand on my tiptoes to match his height but every alternate second I would land back on my feet. This only made our bodies rub against each other unintentionally. Manik groaned into my mouth every time my breasts rubbed against his chest.

This foreign feeling made me dizzy. I could no longer hold my legs and I stepped on his feet to stand on them and Manik welcomed my weight. I wanted to hang on to him and give all my weight to him but I didn't knew how to begin.

It was getting difficult to hold Manik as his shirt was unbuttoned and slipping away everytime I tried to hold it. He pulled out of the kiss and removed his shirt, throwing it somewhere far in the room.

The strong muscles flexed with his act and I saw his eyes darken looking at my swollen lips. The next second he clutched my throat and pulled me for a kiss while the other free arm yanked my hair causing my head to fall back and give him the access to kiss deeper.

If I was shy earlier I am even more shy now, as Manik was shirtless and there was nothing to hold except his bare skin. I tried my best not touch his bare skin but lost it as it was difficult to balance.

With a thudding heart I finally placed my cold palms over his bare chest and I felt him take sudden deep breath. My hands slowly snaked from his chest to the back of his neck and finally disappeared into his hair.

My breasts which were completely covered under the hoodie rubbed over his bare chest and I felt something hard poking my stomach.

"Nandini." His voice turned raspy and he lifted me from the ground.

His both palms were cupping my buttocks and he encouraged me to wrap my legs around his waist through his forearms.

Manik left my lips and trailed his kisses down my neck and stopped at the crook of it. His lips firmly pressed against my skin and later he opened them to suck it.

"Manik." I moaned and tightened my legs more around his waist pulling his bare skin closer to my bare thighs.

He balanced me on his forearm and trailed his free hand over my exposed legs. I curled my toes as his fingers moved from my knees and the upper thighs.

"Manik." My breath was irregular and I didn't understand what's happening.

His fingers slowly moved till my right buttock cheek clad with my panty. He drew a few patterns there before cupping it tight in his palm and kneading it.

"God! Your ass is so thick and it's my favourite." Manik groaned while getting lower to kiss my collar bones.

My entire body turned a shade of red hearing his words and experiencing his actions. This was too much torture in a single time for my innocent existence.

I hugged him tight breaking the contact of his lips on my collar bones and buried my face into the crook of his neck. I clutched his body with my arms around his broad shoulders and my legs around his narrow waist.

I was almost panting for air and I clutched onto him as if my life depended on him.

I want this to stop as well as continue. I am pretty much confused and I was feeling dizzy.

"Manik... I..." I tried to find words but was afraid on what to chose.

He rubbed my back with his huge palms and removed his palms from my ass. He used both of his arms to comfort me while pulling me closer to himself.

"Shh. It's okay." He whispered as he walked around the room still holding me like a baby.

Once I calmed down he carefully landed me back on my feet and we both went to the couch. Manik leaned his back on the hand rest of the couch and I leaned my back on his chest.

Thankfully, Manik put on his vest covering his chest which would not disturb the bandage. His bare arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him as he kept his chin over my head.

"Nandini." He called me ever so softly.

"Hmm." I replied making myself comfortable in his arms and closing my eyes. His chest was slightly rising and dropping as he was breathing creating a comfortable pattern.

"What is the meaning of marriage?"

It was a sudden question which I didn't expect it not from him or atleast not at this time. I tried move and face him but he did not allow me to move and locked me with his arms tight as if I will disappear if not for his arms.

"Just answer." He said against my hair.

I sighed and dropped back into his chest and pulled his arms more into me. I closed my eyes and recalled everything what I learned about marriage and smiled.

"Well, so many people told me different answers about marriage. My parents said, I will be married to a prince who will make me happy. Navya said, I have to throw the food on the groom's face in front of everyone so that I can be a princess forever. And my grandmother said, marriage is something which we must stay loyal irrespective of the rank we marry."

"Tell me your definition of marriage, Nandini. What do you think will happen after marriage? How will marrying someone change the lives?" He questioned.

I shrugged and smiled more still closing my eyes. "My definition of marriage is being with you forever and ever. We can feed each other food, pull each other's hairs, pull pranks with comfort, wear new clothes and appreciate each other, stay in each other's arms without any disturbance. No body will question our actions as we will have a solid answer. We are married." I finished with a huge grin.

He kissed the back of my head. "But those things won't happen with me as I am not a Prince, Nandini. I am a Boss."

I frowned.

"What is your definition of marriage, Manik?"

He did not speak for a complete minute. "Exhausting. Death. Curse."

I immediately turned to face him freeing myself from his arms. It was easier this time as Manik was lost while giving his answers. His eyebrows were knitted together and his lips were upside down.

I touched his cheeks with my hands and stared at him. "Why do you think like that, Manik?"

He turned his face away from mine. I tried to pull his face but he was stubborn and didn't move. So, I sat on his stomach and tried to pull his face to my side.

"That's not my lap." He said immediately the moment my butt landed on his stomach. He moved me a little back and now I am sitting on his thighs.

Not his lap? Then where did I sit?

As I was lost in thoughts, Manik cupped my cheeks and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "You are so innocent and precious, Nandini."

I pouted.

He won't be answering me anything. I came out of his lap and pressed my back to his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I wish it was you instead of Harshad. It would be so easy for us to get married if our parents arranged it for us both." I spoke with my whole heart.

"Our lives do not depend on past promises Nandini. We must decide what's best for that moment." He replied.

"But still, it would be nice to have our own connection. Like we are betrothed when we were young, we met accidentally and will have our happily ever after. It would be like a fairy tale." I clapped with excitement.

Manik did not speak anything for the next few minutes. He must have fallen asleep while speaking to me. I gently moved against the rhythm of our bodies and let myself fall asleep.

"I have something to tell you, Nandini." His voice startled me. I thought he was asleep? Was he thinking all this time? "But first I have to hear something from you."

He turned me by my arms and made me sit in his lap once again. We are now facing each other.

"What?" I questioned.

"You haven't responded to my confession. Do you love me?" He questioned with a serious face.

Ofcourse, yes! I am crazy for you. I love you. And only you!

"Yeah!" I whispered so soft that even I couldn't hear it.

"That won't work, Nandini. I need words. I want to hear from your sweet, innocent mouth." He said looking at my lips.

I looked at my fingers in my lap. "I already said it to you when you were unwell in the headquarters."

"Really? That's a news to me. What else did you say while I was unconscious?" His smirk was back on his face.

"A lot, Manik. A lot. I told you my every plan of escaping the headquarters and bringing down that bullock cart. You were my solace as I was about to go mad being caged." I said animatedly.

"Well, I am honoured that you have confessed while I am unconscious. Since, I have not heard it, I want to hear it now."

"You know it." I slightly pushed his arm.

"I don't know. I need be sure if I you are truly interested in being with me or you are being manipulated by me. I want to know your real feelings, Nandini. Tell me." He paused. "Please."

He was never this desperate to listen and I felt it odd. I leaned further into him and cupped his cheeks. "Manik, you are the most important person in my life. You are my prince. I....I...."

I couldn't finish those magical words as I felt shyness creeping up. What's wrong with me? I speak all the crap and all of a sudden I am speechless.

I removed my palms from his cheeks and covered my face feeling embarrassed.

Manik pulled me into his chest and hugged me tight. "That's enough. It's all I wanted to hear. I can't believe My Nandini Murthy will be addressing me as My Manik."

Oh! If only he knew it. I have been chanting this matra from a long time. My Manik. My Prince. My Mafia Boss.

"Now tell me." I said burying my face more into his chest.

The grip on my waist tightened and I could sense his breathing getting heavier.

"It was me. You were promised for me to marry."

...

How is the update?

Woah! That's a twist. Nandini was promised for Manik.

Why did Manik hide this truth?

What should Nandini do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 350 2
MaNan One Shot~ "His love for her is like a fire, burning hot with embers, only for her, He looks at her as if he wants to devour her, touches her a...
1.1M 49.8K 47
manan + dark story.. . 18+ ( mature content) .. Lust to true love .. its a story how innocent Angel changes monster Glimpse Manik - wo girl kon hai...
302K 23.1K 20
~A possessive love story~ Nandini Murthy, she is the bad boy's girl. Manik Malhotra, he is the good girl's choice. Two love sick teenagers. People j...
4.2K 112 30
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...