She's Nothing

Od SiriusBlacks4lifer

Ayla Black returns to Hogwarts for her fifth year. This time everything changed. Later on, so does she... (Se... Viac

introduction
welcome to PAHT two
summer recap
it's a wrap for you baby
back at hell
he's the chosen one
screaming and fighting
fly through
im sorry in advance
bitchslap
eventful christmas
you drew stars around my scars
she's back
Nightmares
take my hand, take my whole life too
mess it up
wish you were sober
you and i
shower questions with ayla black
the other brother
only love can hurt like this
uncle reggie
success?
jealous boy, protective uncle
Summer
A promise?

you maniac

878 20 36
Od SiriusBlacks4lifer

Blaise sat Ayla and Viola down in the Great Hall and asked about their Christmas break.

"I know about the letter. What a dickhead." Blaise said. "But anything else interesting?"

"Go on, Ayla. tell him." Viola taunted.

"What? What happened?"

"I may or may not have hooked up with George Weasley." She said. Blaise's jaw dropped.

"Fuck off." He replied. He started laughing. "You did not!?"

"Oh shit." Viola said looking down the entrance.

"What?" Ayla asked looking to where Vi was staring. Mattheo and Pansy holding hands. Then she kissed him. "I'm dreaming. Someone tell me i'm dreaming."

M: Yeah no. This is the end of me

J: of all people, Pansy?

"I wish I could." V replied.

"They got together before the Slytherin Christmas party which was lit, by the way." Blaise stated completely not reading the room.

"I thought you got your letter after Christmas?" Viola questioned.

"I did." Ayla replied.

"Oh no. He- what the fuck?!" Blaise said as realisation hit him. "This prick keeps getting more and more messier every fucking day. What happened to him?"

"My guess is his dad." Vi answered.

"You know what, I don't care. I don't care." Ayla told herself and her friends who just nodded. "Out of everyone, he picked Pansy. That's karma enough."

"Facts." Blaise said.

"Pansy's got nothing on you." Viola stated. "I mean it's Pansy."

"Draco must be pissed." Ayla changed the subject.

"Nah. The man was relieved." Blaise said. Ayla looked at Vi who laughed.

"God, you know what, I actually feel somewhat sorry for him." Vi stated.

M: Nah bitch deserved it. He can suffer with Pansy

"I hate to agree." Blaise said. "Are you alright though?"

"Fine. My mother taught me a very important lesson on how boys are not worth your tears." Ayla replied. Hermione came rushing over.

"Did you just see that?!" She questioned. They nodded. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. All is fair." Ayla responded.

"Ayla, you don't have to lie, you know?" Viola reassured. "We are your friends. We won't judge you if you're hurt."

"But I'm not." Ayla replied. "I'm perfectly fine. Except major sleeping issues." Down the table was Adrien Pucey eavesdropping on their conversation. Hearing absolutely everything.

~

"Oi Mattheo!" Adrien called out. Mattheo stopped and turned around looking at him. Enzo and Theodore followed.

"What?" He asked.

"I just overheard Ayla telling Blaise and Viola she hooked up with that Weasley bloke over Christmas break." He said. His stomach dropped. "Just thought you should know."

"She what!?" Mattheo exclaimed in anger.

"Ayla? As in Ayla Black? As in Mattheo's Ayla?" Theodore questioned. Adrien nodded.

"To be fair, you did break up her, mate." Enzo reminded him. "And what about Pansy?"

"Fuck Pansy!"

"You already did." Theodore said. Mattheo and Enzo looked at him. "Too soon? Got it."

~

"FIGHT IN THE COURTYARD!!!" Some Gryffindor kid screamed into the Great Hall. Ayla looked at Blaise who smiled widely. The four of them got up and rushed to the courtyard. They noticed a crowd started to form. Ayla, Blaise, Viola and Hermione managed to weasel their way towards the front.

"Who is it?" Vi asked.

"Oh shit." Blaise commented as he looked over the crowd and saw George, Mattheo, Fred, Draco in the middle throwing punches left and right. Theo and Enzo tried pulling them apart but then Ron grabbed hold of Enzo and pulled him off his brother. "Oh shit!"

"What the fuck is going on?!" Ayla questioned as Blaise dragged her closer to the front. That's when she saw what was happening. Enzo and Ron started fighting each other which Ayla got Blaise to easily break apart. "What happened?"

"Adrien told Mattheo about you and George." Enzo answered. Ayla felt her stomach drop.

"Fuck."

"Yeah, we're gossiping in private places now." Blaise commented.

"Shut up, Blaise." Ayla said. "Ron, can you help with this?" He nodded.

"Yeah. I'll get Fred and George." He said rushing over to his brothers.

"You two get Mattheo and Draco." Ayla said to Blaise and Enzo. They ended up breaking up the fights and splitting them up.

"What the fuck?!" Viola exclaimed. "You were the ones fighting?"

"Ayla, control your snakepit!!" Fred yelled.

"Don't yell at her, you prick!" Blaise screamed back.

"Blaise, stop it." She said.

"Don't be surprised when she replaces with a fucking Gryffindor, Blaise." Mattheo spoke.

"You broke up with her?!" George exclaimed.

"This doesn't concern you, Weasley!"

"Ok, can you two just stop?" Ayla asked. "For fuck sake." Then Pansy barged through the crowd and ran to Mattheo.

"Mattheo, baby, are you ok?" She asked. Ayla clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes. She reached to touch his face but he moved her hand away.

M: Ayla punch her again. Please

B: That I fully agree to

"Don't fucking touch me." He said. He saw Ayla's face and noticed the jealousy on her face.

"Oh, hi Ayla." She said putting her arm around Mattheo's torso.

"Pansy." She replied.

"Thank for letting me borrow Mattheo. He's really helpful."

"Does she want me to hit her or what?" She muttered to Blaise.

"I give you full permission." He murmured back.

"Don't talk about me like I'm not here." Pansy remarked.

"Pansy, I talk about you behind your back and to your face. Don't be surprised."

"Pansy, don't start another fight." Viola said walking towards her two friends. "We all know you won't win."

"How does it feel to be Ayla's little bitch, Blaise?" Pansy questioned.

"Oh, it's great." He replied with a smile. "How does it feel to be Mattheo's?" Ayla and Vi laughed. Pansy was too embarrassed to answer.

"First time, you've ever shut your mouth." Viola commented. "That's a surprise."

"Shut the fuck up, Viola."

"Don't speak to her like that." Ayla defended her friend. "Who do you think you are?"

"Pansy Parkinson, nice to meet you."

"Jesus, Pansy, stop being embarrassing." Hermione said.

"Mind your business, mudblood!"

"You're throwing your bullshit at my friends so this is my business." The crowd gasped. Hermione Granger just swore. Ayla and Blaise stared at her shocked.

"Damn. Ayla, we are terrible influences." Blaise said. Ayla nodded.

"Agreed." Ayla replied.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Granger, before I make you shut up." Pansy threatened. Ayla laughed.

"Oh, now that's embarrassing."

"I'm not afraid of you, Ayla."

M: BAHAHAHA WHAT LIES

B: I dare her to do something

J: kick her ass, Ayla

"That's a stupid thing to say." Blaise commented.

"What bullshit." Vi said.

"I could kick her ass if i wanted to." Pansy said defending herself.

"Go on then." Ayla replied. "If you think you're all that, then do it."

"Ayla, don't." Draco warned. The crowd cheered for a fight. Pansy walked up to Ayla and got up in her face.

"You really think you're scary? Trust me, Ayla, you're not." She said.

"You think that did something? Did you want me to doubt my self-worth and make me think i'm weak?" Ayla questioned. "Because, trust me, Pansy, we both know this isn't going to end well because you're nothing but a little bitch."

"Is this because of Mattheo?" Pansy asked. "Are you really that jealous because when he came to me, begging me, to get with him?"

B: this little bitch

J: oh just fucking hit her already

"Not my fault, you weren't a good enough girlfriend." Ayla's blood boiled. She clenched her fist.

M: oh fuck no! She did not

"This what gets you on?" Ayla asked Mattheo. He just looked at her. "This bitch? Adorable. Really, she is. You're like a little puppy. Just less cute."

"I am very cute, thank you very much!"

"Yeah, as cute as a cockroach."

"You- you- you're a bitch!!"

"I know."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

353 18 9
MAJOR CHANGES IN CH. 1-6 Hermione Granger has been irrefutably changed by the war. Followed by her pack, she returns to Hogwarts for her 8th year. Sh...
4K 37 22
Catherine Collins has returned for her fifth year at Hogwarts. After the tragic ending to last year, the Slytherin Princess is put under even more of...
919K 41.8K 176
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
223 1 17
Natalie is Finally back at Hogwarts for her Second year. Little did she know things would get a little more interesting.