a smalltown romance || a da...

By theidiotmhafan-235

hawks has just moved to a new town for his mothers work and meets dabi but ut will take awhile for dabi to gi... More

chapter one: the new kid
chapter 2: lunch and a friday hangout session
chapter three: swimming and a movie
chapter 4: a friendly hangout
chapter 5: will he find out?
chapter seven: keigo chases after me
chapter 8: secret love
chapter nine: dealing with the past
chapter ten: coming out just like the secret of shiggy's boyfriend
chapter eleven: that was the past this is the present

chapter 6: the truth comes out

6 0 0
By theidiotmhafan-235

dabi's pov"
i didnt even let him finish the question, i just jumped forward and hugged him, he was my only emotional support system and i needed to hug someone, even if it was the reason why i was crying.

after a couple seconds i felt a pair of arms wrap around me protectively and a head land apon my own, that may have relaxed me a little bit but it still didnt stop me from crying my already bloody eyes out, it ran down mt face and stained the birds yellow jacket red.

the only thing i do know is i eventualy passed out from exaustion in keigo's arms and he held me until i wake up wich might be the best thing that's ever gonna happen to me unless i date kei witch i dont think'll happen anytime soon. when i fianlly woke up i saw the very worryed expression of one keigo takami, i very much understood why he would be concerned but he didnt have to stay with me the entire time, not that i was complaining but still i didnt want to be a burden.

as soon as i started blinking my eyes to reajust them and i finally could see again i heard a voice talk.

keigo......

"are you okay!!? you ran out of the party, what happenned, what hurt you!!!??" he talk yelled.

when he said that i just snapped, all the anger i had bublling up inside me exploded in to me yelling at keigo.

"YOU! you are what hurt me, it hurt so much to see you kissing someone else!!!!" i screamed my voice full of hurt and hatred "but why!?" keigo yelled back "why would you care who i made out with!?" after i heard that i snapped agsin like twigs under an ax " BECAUSE, I WISH THAT WAS ME!!!!???" i yelled, new tears now rolling down my face.

i let out a sob as i realized what i said, as soon as i comprehended what i said i started to run, run from everything in life, all my problems, and by problem i meant my love for keigo takami......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
87.4K 3.1K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...