Skip Beat Next Stop King

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Uncle is very cute/ε€§ε”εΎˆθŒ Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net... More

Chapter 1 Target
Chapter 2 Kyoko
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Performance (1)
Chapter 5 Performance (2)
Chapter 6 Family background
Chapter 7 Off-Screen
Chapter 8 Opportunity
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Shooting
Chapter 12 The legend
Chapter 13 Veteran actors
Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga
Chapter 15 Charming
Chapter 16 First meeting
Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa
Chapter 18 Cocooning
Chapter 19 Bold
Chapter 20 Broker
Chapter 21 Departure
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Springside (1)
Chapter 24 Springside (2)
Chapter 25 Gift
Chapter 26 Anna Sui's Temptation
Chapter 27 I waited for
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Opposites
Chapter 30 The Gap
Chapter 31 Opponent
Chapter 32 Ratings
Chapter 33 Worth
Chapter 34 Fashion
Chapter 35 Encounter
Chapter 36 Toma Nakata
Chapter 37 Fire and Anger
Chapter 38 Glory
Chapter 39 Warring States Red
Chapter 40 Before the play
Chapter 41 In the play After
Chapter 42 After the drama
Chapter 43 Snow Kiss
Chapter 44 Shining Shining
Chapter 45 Him and her
Chapter 46 Name
Chapter 47: Fake show
Chapter 48 Really making
Chapter 49: Whose fault
Chapter 50 Apology
Chapter 51 Rooftop
Chapter 52 Fate
Chapter 53 Forest of Misty
Chapter 54 Yingxue
Chapter 55: The strong enemy
Chapter 56 The classic
Chapter 57 Advice
Chapter 58 Noble
Chapter 59 The master
Chapter 60 Confession
Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)
Chapter 62: Different
Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)
Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)
Chapter 65: Understanding
Chapter 66 Screenwriter
Chapter 67: Fate
Chapter 68 Men's Play
Chapter 69 Wine Red
Chapter 70 Wine Red (2) + Link

Chapter 9 Pre-show

143 2 0
By Kazuyuuki95

  NHK, Fuji, cherry tree.

  The three most influential and largest TV stations in Japan in the world.

  To use a classic saying to describe it, in this industry you lead today, but tomorrow you fall behind.

  In order to ensure their position as the leader in this industry, the three TV stations will launch their own big productions that will explode their ratings at the end of the year before the Spring Festival every year.

  Let’s not talk about Fuji TV and Sakura TV. As the destination of Hideichi Arimori this time, NHK did its best years ago.

  Taking advantage of Taiqing's launch of a long-planned and heavily invested costume drama, the directors and actors used in this drama are veteran actors with deep qualifications and outstanding acting skills.

  It's not that there are no young faces, but in front of these seniors who have been tempered for a long time and their acting skills have reached a peak, how dare they show off their little tricks and fame.

  What's more, it was Akira Kurosaki who was in charge of directing this time.

  This big director who was over 60 years old and put down the lead early, was invited out of the mountain by NHK for some reason this time. He is in charge of the full power affairs of the entire crew, so there is no need to say much, and the appointment and dismissal of each character is often just a matter of his words.

  Can't act well? It doesn't matter!

  He won't scold you, after all, he is too old to be angry. Needless to say nonsense, just stay with me wherever you are cool.

  From the beginning of the whole series to the present, in just over two months, more than 20 young actors who had no appearance and acting skills were removed by him.

 In the last episode, you lived quite well, didn't you? It doesn't matter. In the blink of an eye, you are either seriously ill, or you are sent to the battlefield to be shot to death by cold arrows.

  Ratings?

  Don't worry at all.

  Although the actors change quickly, those are just some inconspicuous small roles. The mainstay that is really reused by him and supports the skeleton of the entire drama of the era is the old qualifications he personally selected.

  Thirty-nine percent, forty-one percent is amazing? At the end of the year, 43% of the red and white song battle can't be surpassed? This is all a joke.

  As the plot of the whole TV series is getting more and more exciting, the ratings are soaring all the way.

  Forty-one, forty-two, forty-three, there are still more than ten episodes before the finale, this costume drama set in the Warring States Period, the ratings are even more than 100% against the sky Forty-seven, it has become the most jaw-dropping miracle in the Japanese entertainment industry since historical records.

  After changing back into his own clothes, Hideichi Arimori rushed to the door of the NHK studio before two o'clock in the afternoon in Takenori's car, recalling the various news he had just heard along the way.

  With his qualifications, he played a role in this widely watched drama as soon as he debuted. Both luck and tragedy.

  Not saying it's bad, it's really good.

  Although he had never doubted Takarada Raleigh's skills, but it was such a big scene as soon as he appeared on the stage, which more or less made him feel a little stage fright.

  It's not that I don't have confidence in my acting skills, it's because this situation is human nature.

  With no script and no idea what role he will play, how do you let him relax and laugh?

  "Mr. Mori, have you adjusted? We are ready to go in now."

  Takenori looked at the young man in front of him, and seeing that he seemed to have calmed down a lot, he patted his shoulder and nodded comfortingly smiled at him.

  As the head of the artist department of LME, he has also come from the role of agent step by step. He has no doubts about how much the company attaches importance to the young man in front of him, otherwise, how could he send him to lead him here.

  The quality of an agent and connections are no less than their own abilities to an artist. If an artist doesn't have a good manager, no matter how talented you are and how good your acting skills are, it's absolutely impossible to get ahead in this circle.

  Exhaling slowly, he tidied up his clothes, Takenori pulled the handle outside the studio door and pushed the door open with a 'crack' sound, and walked in with big strides one step ahead.

  "CUT!"

  As soon as he entered the door and greeted the staff in charge of patrolling the venue, a burst of hot curses amplified countless times by the loudspeaker came over.

  "Heisei-kun, how many times do you want me to teach you before you can understand?!"

  "Saki-kun, who played your mother, shed tears as soon as he said it. Do you think it's not difficult at all?! You are a son who hears his father's death , I won’t say anything if I can’t make a sad expression, don’t you feel a little bit when I face my mother’s grief-stricken tears?!”

       “Get out of here quickly, and think about it carefully!”

  The area is huge, separated In a studio built with several scenes, an old man with a height of 1.7 meters, white hair and a big beard held a speaker in his hand, and sprayed fiercely in the direction of the directly opposite room decorated with indoor effects.

  Just look at the background of the room layout, a middle-aged woman dressed in luxurious and luxurious silk and satin is touching up her makeup with the help of her assistant.

  On the other side, the adult man kneeling opposite her was stiff and sweating, letting the people a few meters away scold him. That expression, that scene, really made the people who saw it couldn't help but shed tears of sympathy.

  "Mr. Heisei! I'll give you another chance. If you still can't express that kind of complicated emotion next time, prepare to give it to me..." The old man didn't finish what to give him. He dropped the things in his hand, turned sideways and listened to the news brought by the assistant, turned around and said a sentence to the staff around him.

        After a fifteen-minute break, he picked up the script on the seat and walked towards the entrance. Walked in the direction of Hideichi Arimori, "Takenori, I heard that bastard Raleigh said that there is a newcomer in your company who wants me to help with training. What's the matter, is it the little guy behind you?"

  Akira Kurosaki, with a slightly fat body and a white beard, stood in front of Takenori, glanced at him briefly, and then turned his gaze to the young man standing beside him.

  "Director Kurosaki, you are right. This is the newcomer Hideichi Arimori whom our president asked you to teach."

       "Hideichi, why are you still standing there, why don't you hurry up and say hello to Director Kurosaki?!" said Takenori. These words have their own knowledge. First, he pointed out that this was a request from his own president, and then explained that the child was just a newcomer.

  It is unjustifiable for an old man to make a mistake, but it is justifiable for a newcomer to make a mistake.

  "Hello, Mr. Kurosaki, I am Hideichi Arimori, a newcomer from LME, please take care of me in the future." Hideichi Arimori, who has strict family education and has been honed in his life, naturally knows what to say in this situation. Respectful titles are naturally indispensable, and it is also a very important link to express one's identity and position.

  "Okay, okay."

  In the voice of asking for peace, Akira Kurosaki narrowed his eyes and raised his beard, waved his hand impatiently and continued.

  "You little guy has a good appearance, but I still have to talk about my ugly words first!"

  "Although I have a good personal relationship with that guy Raleigh, but don't let you relax during the filming. It's okay if you don't do it all over again. Twice and three times, but if you don’t get the hang of it no matter how much you teach, then get out of here with your tail between your legs."

  While talking, Akira Kurosaki threw the script in his hand on Hideichi Arimori.

  "For the sake of your president, I specially added a role for you in the play. You have to remember, to me that this role is optional! If you finish the role, I will naturally continue to use you. If you don't perform well... "

  "Your embarrassing appearance in this drama will definitely be cut off by me mercilessly before it is broadcast!"

         "Come on! Come over to a stylist and put on makeup for this kid. After twenty minutes, give it to him first."

  Audition!"

  Leaving this sentence behind, the old man waved his hand and called the stylist who was in charge of styling the whole play, gently pushed Arimori Hideichi on the other side, turned around without looking back, and walked in the direction of the scene that stopped just now ran over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...