Skip Beat Next Stop King

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Uncle is very cute/大叔很萌 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net... More

Chapter 1 Target
Chapter 2 Kyoko
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Performance (1)
Chapter 5 Performance (2)
Chapter 6 Family background
Chapter 7 Off-Screen
Chapter 9 Pre-show
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Shooting
Chapter 12 The legend
Chapter 13 Veteran actors
Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga
Chapter 15 Charming
Chapter 16 First meeting
Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa
Chapter 18 Cocooning
Chapter 19 Bold
Chapter 20 Broker
Chapter 21 Departure
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Springside (1)
Chapter 24 Springside (2)
Chapter 25 Gift
Chapter 26 Anna Sui's Temptation
Chapter 27 I waited for
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Opposites
Chapter 30 The Gap
Chapter 31 Opponent
Chapter 32 Ratings
Chapter 33 Worth
Chapter 34 Fashion
Chapter 35 Encounter
Chapter 36 Toma Nakata
Chapter 37 Fire and Anger
Chapter 38 Glory
Chapter 39 Warring States Red
Chapter 40 Before the play
Chapter 41 In the play After
Chapter 42 After the drama
Chapter 43 Snow Kiss
Chapter 44 Shining Shining
Chapter 45 Him and her
Chapter 46 Name
Chapter 47: Fake show
Chapter 48 Really making
Chapter 49: Whose fault
Chapter 50 Apology
Chapter 51 Rooftop
Chapter 52 Fate
Chapter 53 Forest of Misty
Chapter 54 Yingxue
Chapter 55: The strong enemy
Chapter 56 The classic
Chapter 57 Advice
Chapter 58 Noble
Chapter 59 The master
Chapter 60 Confession
Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)
Chapter 62: Different
Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)
Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)
Chapter 65: Understanding
Chapter 66 Screenwriter
Chapter 67: Fate
Chapter 68 Men's Play
Chapter 69 Wine Red
Chapter 70 Wine Red (2) + Link

Chapter 8 Opportunity

166 4 0
By Kazuyuuki95

  Takada Raleigh, an eternal legend in the entertainment industry.

  The energy and meaning of this name, whether in Japan or abroad, are beyond the imagination of ordinary people.

  Founding LME single-handedly, turning this unknown small company into a leading large group in China in just a few decades, this ability and courage really have to be admired.

  His wrists reach the sky and his connections are extensive.

  It can be said that as long as it is related to the entertainment industry, there is nothing he cannot do. It's just that no one is perfect, he has many advantages, but also has many disadvantages.

  One of the most well-known problems is the one in front of me - cross-dressing!

  This habit of suddenly changing his attire anytime, anywhere on a whim every day is really unacceptable to those who know him.

  Just think about it, if your friends were with you, they were dressed normally a second ago, but in the blink of an eye they suddenly give you a cosplay transformation.

  What kind of zombies, mummies, vampires and so on are just trifles, and such unreasonable things as elephants and camels can be made by him.

  That kind of thrilling and dumbfounding scene really couldn't frighten him no matter how many hearts he had.

  "Fujibei, how is the layout of the room outside?"

  "My lord, please don't worry, we has already specially arranged for the manpower to decorate. I believe they should have completed all of them by this time."

   As if traveling through time and space to return to the room of the Warring States Period, Takenori Takeshi was wearing a neat suit and kept wiping the cold sweat from his forehead. The corners of the mouth twitched and the eyes were dull, kneeling in front of the low table, watching the speechless scenes that were unfolding not far away.

  The samurai uniform on his body, the knife hanging by his side, and the waiter who was kneeling behind him and tied his hair up into the sky...

  Please, my President Takarada! You called the little one over early in the morning, do you want me to see your current attire?

  It's not that I don't know how to appreciate it, it's that your changing style every day is too confusing. Why do the company's operating expenses remain high every quarter? And not because of your unique and legendary flaw.

  I don't know how to describe it, but the man who could only endure silently stuffed the wet handkerchief into his bosom, forced himself to pick up the teacup on the table in front of him without even looking at it, and drank it down with a flick of his wrist.

  The next second, 'Pfft! 'The sound came. Poor Takenori. Takenori square face was flushed red, coughing violently and spitting out what he just drank.

  "Cough cough cough! President...President, how could there be wine in the teacup?!"

  He was unwilling, wasn't he just careless? Why is it so negligent, and he was designed again. How many times is this today? Woohoo, why is his life so miserable? !

  "Mr. Takeshi, why did you call me just now? Also, are you dissatisfied with the banquet I prepared?

  "The reason for the violent reaction is simply to express admiration for your idea of ​​putting wine in your teacup."

  "How can ordinary people come up with such an idea full of infinite surprises. The villain's admiration for you is simply like Fuji. The snow on the top of the mountain will never melt."

  Bite the bullet, say these words that even feel disgusting to yourself. Takenori  really had no other choice but to secretly smile in his heart and blame himself for being unlucky.

  Who made the guy opposite him his boss? Doing what he likes and winking are also things that a subordinate has to pay attention to.

  "My lord, do you have any orders for me to come over today?"

  "Mr. Takenori, as a subject I have entrusted with a heavy responsibility, you can't be so irritable. After sitting for a while, you can't bear your temper? What's the matter?How can it be, the person you and I are waiting for hasn't come yet."

  Takarada Raleigh raised his right leg while talking, put his arm on his knee, and touched the two mustaches on his lips. The appearance of the old god is really annoying.

  Hearing such an answer, what can a subordinate say? Of course nothing can be said! Now that the boss has already spoken, no matter how boring he is, he must wait.

  Fortunately, God is pitiful, and the waiting time is not too long.

  Just because Takenori was fidgeting and felt that he was going to be unable to hold on, there was a slamming sound at the entrance of the room where the door was changed to a Japanese-style sliding door, and there was a sound of footsteps coming from far to near.

  "Darling, I have dressed up Mori-chan according to your request, come and see if you are satisfied or not." In the delicate female voice, a bright and petite figure rushed into the ancient palace so abruptly.

   In a lively room.

  Jieli Woods rushed in all the way, quickly rushed to Takarada Raleigh's side and jumped forward, curled up in the other's wide and warm arms like a kitten.

  "Darling, I did as you asked. No matter what the result is, you have to reward me." I can't stand it anymore, he really can't stand it anymore! Takenori Takeshi couldn't bear it anymore and turned his head, gritted his teeth and turned his gaze to the other side.

  You ask him why?

  You do not know?

  Those two men and women over there who are sticking together like honey and oil are really a pair of old man and old lady!

  My president, please spare my eyes, please?

  Your granddaughter is almost ten years old and still doing this, you can stand it but we can't stand it!

  And that Jellie Woods, who is about the same age as you, doesn't you think it's scary with that young face, which is obviously against the law of nature?

  Like? How can it be normal to like it? ! Obviously hiding here...

  Turning his gaze to the side, a certain man who was complaining happily in his heart suddenly paused, and his gaze, which had been wandering aimlessly before, could no longer move after touching the figure who had just walked into the room slowly.

  He just kept staring at each other, staring at him as he walked by, slowly stood in the middle of the room step by step, and sat down on the seat under the signal of their BOSS, only then did he hear the sudden voice of inquiry in his ear. He woke up.

  "Mr.Takenori, mr. Takenori?"

  "My lord, did you call me just now?"

  Hearing this question, Takarada Raleigh looked at the bewildered expression on the man's face, and put his finger on his chin After rubbing against it for a while, a meaningful smile appeared on his face.

  "Mr. Takenori, judging from your reaction, you must be very satisfied with Mori current attire, right?"

  Satisfied? Where is he satisfied? ! Obviously very, very satisfied!

  In his heart, the evaluation of this young man is obviously high enough, why does he still seem to underestimate him?

  In just a few meetings, every meeting can bring him different surprises. With such a performance, it is no wonder that this child has such strong confidence in his future.

  "Do you know the big production of NHK's Taiwan celebration this year?"

  "You are asking about the "Warring States" that started broadcasting years ago and is about to end while filming?"

  "Yes, it is that drama."

  Takada Raleigh When talking about business, he immediately returned to a rigorous and capable style, and it was not at all obvious that this person would be a playful and troublesome person.

  He looked at his subordinates, then at the young man who was sitting on the other side and continued to speak.

  "Through my personal relationship, I added a small role to Mori in this drama. Before three o'clock in the afternoon, you take this child to NHK and let Kurosaki have a look."

       "As for success or failure, what can he do?One step, it's not something you and I can worry about."

  After saying these words, he didn't care about other people's reactions, and just locked his eyes on Arimori Hideichi body.

  After discovering that the child was stunned when he heard the news, it didn't take long for his entire body to vibrate with vigor, and he responded with firm eyes and a grateful smile.

 Only then did he nod in satisfaction, rejoicing in his heart that his decision was right, and also looking forward to what this kid who was given high hopes by the company could do.

  Arimori, what will happen to your future? This first step is crucial.

  As long as you take this step well, what awaits you ahead will be a smoothness that LME will do its best to praise and other artists will never envy for a lifetime!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...