Skip Beat Next Stop King

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: Uncle is very cute/ๅคงๅ”ๅพˆ่Œ Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 99 Chapter Raw link: https://czbooks.net... More

Chapter 1 Target
Chapter 2 Kyoko
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Performance (1)
Chapter 5 Performance (2)
Chapter 6 Family background
Chapter 8 Opportunity
Chapter 9 Pre-show
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Shooting
Chapter 12 The legend
Chapter 13 Veteran actors
Chapter 14 Ren Tsuruga
Chapter 15 Charming
Chapter 16 First meeting
Chapter 17 Sho Fuwa
Chapter 18 Cocooning
Chapter 19 Bold
Chapter 20 Broker
Chapter 21 Departure
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 Springside (1)
Chapter 24 Springside (2)
Chapter 25 Gift
Chapter 26 Anna Sui's Temptation
Chapter 27 I waited for
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Opposites
Chapter 30 The Gap
Chapter 31 Opponent
Chapter 32 Ratings
Chapter 33 Worth
Chapter 34 Fashion
Chapter 35 Encounter
Chapter 36 Toma Nakata
Chapter 37 Fire and Anger
Chapter 38 Glory
Chapter 39 Warring States Red
Chapter 40 Before the play
Chapter 41 In the play After
Chapter 42 After the drama
Chapter 43 Snow Kiss
Chapter 44 Shining Shining
Chapter 45 Him and her
Chapter 46 Name
Chapter 47: Fake show
Chapter 48 Really making
Chapter 49: Whose fault
Chapter 50 Apology
Chapter 51 Rooftop
Chapter 52 Fate
Chapter 53 Forest of Misty
Chapter 54 Yingxue
Chapter 55: The strong enemy
Chapter 56 The classic
Chapter 57 Advice
Chapter 58 Noble
Chapter 59 The master
Chapter 60 Confession
Chapter 61 I Want to Cry Without Tears (Complete)
Chapter 62: Different
Chapter 63: Sharing the same bed (1)
Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)
Chapter 65: Understanding
Chapter 66 Screenwriter
Chapter 67: Fate
Chapter 68 Men's Play
Chapter 69 Wine Red
Chapter 70 Wine Red (2) + Link

Chapter 7 Off-Screen

201 3 0
By Kazuyuuki95

  Company, family, company.

  In just three days after the selection meeting, LME signed an artist contract with Hideichi Arimori at an inhuman speed. For five years, the club draws 40%, and the remaining 60% is owned by individuals.

  Is it rich? It's simply too rich.

  You should know that when a newcomer joins an economic company, the share ratio of the first contract is usually seven to three, and the company seven to three. Looking at the picture in front of me again, I wonder if the LME is too optimistic about him and wants to put a long line to catch big fish. It was due to other things that he came up with such an amazing contract.

  Well, for whatever reason, Hideichi Mori didn't care too much about these things to be honest.

  He has no shortage of money, and the reason why he appears here is entirely to pursue his dream, to fulfill his long-cherished wish.

  Sitting alone in the dressing room, boredly flipping through the magazines circulated within the company.

  He is very boring. It has been two hours since he went out at ten o'clock in the morning, and the person who told him to wait here still hasn't come. Although he didn't wait and there was really nothing to do, but it was a bit uncomfortable for him to stay here by himself, so boring and stupid.

  The staff apologized and apologized, and he wasn't mad at anyone, just like this...

  '哢哩! 'A sound came.

  Just as he was complaining secretly in his heart, there was a sudden sound of opening the door of the house. Immediately afterwards, the door that was closed a second ago was opened and pushed away from the outside in the blink of an eye.

  "Ah, you must be Mori-chan that Darling mentioned a few days ago?"

  Little, Mori-chan? !

  Arimori Arimori twitched when he heard this address, and looked helplessly at the woman who walked into the room with a lot of things in her hands and closed the door again.

  She has a fluffy head, medium-length golden curly hair, and her height is less than 1.6 meters by visual inspection. It's really worrying to see her small body walking around with so many things in her hands.

  "Jellie Woods?"

  "Haha, that's me."

  The woman holding something in her hand was almost two heads shorter than Hideichi Arimori, walked to the table, put down the things in her hand, and looked at the boy on the seat carefully. It took a while before continuing.

  "So Darling already told you my name? That's just right! Let's hurry up and get started."

  Start? start what? !

  Arimori Hideichi, who was not sure about the situation, just wanted to ask, when there was a soft swipe, a large white area appeared in his sight, and the wide snow-white cloth was wrapped around his neck by the woman in the blink of an eye.

  "I'm Jille Woods, known as the witch in the beauty industry."

  "Although your condition is good enough, in the next five minutes, I will hide another face on you, Appear in front of the eyes of the world through make-up guidance."

  ...

  LME is the largest and strongest brokerage company in Japan, and the number of employees under it is naturally not comparable to that of ordinary companies.

  Every morning from 8:30 to 12:00, after a busy morning, these people can finally breathe a sigh of relief and take advantage of lunch time to take a good rest.

  Although working here is highly paid and enviable, the ubiquitous pressure is not something ordinary people can bear. They belong to the logistics and help the artists under the company to handle various affairs. But you have to know that when it comes to hard work, they are definitely not much easier than artists.

  Tired is very tiring, but no matter how hard it is for the high salary, I must persevere and endure it. It's just... Is there really no other benefit to working in such a big company besides economic considerations?

  That's not always the case.

  In addition to money, male employees can often see seductive beauties. What about female employees? Needless to say, a beautiful boy, the most important thing is gossip, gossip!

  Three women in one drama, in LME, a brokerage company with constant news, it is really impossible for those who are not to be brought up and talked about.

  "Hee hee, Sachiko"

  It was finally her turn to eat after changing the guard. The woman smiled and leaned on the shoulder of her companion, and she collapsed on the other's body as if her bones had been pulled out.

  "I heard that one of the candidates you brought a few days ago was really picked by the president. I hate it, what are you doing looking at me? Why don't you hurry up and tell me everything you know honestly."

  "...Miyo, you are really..."

  "Ah——!"

  "Sachiko! Sachiko!! Look, look! You're so handsome, so handsome!"

  Sighing to himself .The helpless Sachiko of this friend was just about to start explaining the things she had done in the past few days. Who knew that the high-heeled shoes that were walking on the smooth marble floor and making the sound of 'Kata Kata' slipped suddenly amidst the screams that suddenly sounded in her ears, almost causing her to fall to the ground.

  Damn it, why can't this guy grow up? ! He has been taking her with him for half a year, why is he still as frizzy and startled as when he first came here.

  What's so good about a handsome guy? The most indispensable thing in LME is beautiful things.

  Supporting her knees and stabilizing her figure, Sachiko, who was about to question her immediately, raised her head and saw a shocking scene that made people stand still on the spot.

  The person walking out from the side was wearing a dark blue samurai uniform.

  The clothes on the upper body and the hakama on the lower body are obviously very simple, so how come there is an indescribable charm when they are worn on him?

  At this moment, although he didn't have any armor attached to his body, the aura surrounding him was so astonishing. Cold and decisive, looking at him from such a long distance, I can't help but get goosebumps on my skin layer after layer, and I can imagine the feeling if I stay by his side.

  The two weapons hanging around his waist, the long black hair tied around his forehead from the front to the back of his head is a bit long, but the rhythm that hangs in his hair and flutters with his steps is so attractive people.

  Heroic!

  Although he doesn't look very old, the aura around him and the power he has walked along the way have shocked everyone. He is just like a warrior who traveled through time and space and just retired from the battlefield.

  "...Mori, Mori-kun?"

  "Ah! It's—so handsome!"

  Miyo held her heart in her hands, her eyes had already formed a heart shape. After staring at the boy and leaving the stunned mortals all the way away, he shouted loudly and looked away.

  "Sachiko, Sachiko! Did you see it just now?! Although he was a little far away and couldn't see his face clearly, but the aura exuding from his body is really attractive!"

      "I've decided! Whether he is us or not as an artist in the company, I will be his fan, support him for the rest of his life, and support him to the end!"

  Well, she had already made a decision without even knowing who the other party was. It seems that this woman, who is determined to pursue stars to the end, will be busy in the future.

  Wearing the clothes on his back, Arimori Hideichi walked upstairs to the office under the guidance of Jillie Woods. He didn't even know that he already had his first supporter.

  What is he thinking now?

  you still need to ask! ?

  Of course, I can't wait to kill Takarada Raleigh, the president of LME, 10,000 times!

  His uncle, not everyone is as eager to perform as he is, okay? If there is something to ask him to go and just say no, why did he send a stylist over to make him look like this?

  Samurai, right?

  test, right?

  If he sees that guy later, he can't say one, two, three. If he does not avenge this revenge, he is absolutely right that it is not Hideichi Arimori.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...