ACT A FOOL | Minji x Haerin

deathkidlvl által

Catnipz is constantly in competition. Are they friends or enemies? Több

MOVE-IN DAY
ROOMMATES
FIRST CLASS
BAD MORNING
PROTECTIVE
CONFUSED
JEALOUS
CAN'T SAY NO
DANCE CLASS
MAJOR & MINOR
COMPLICATED
PEER PRESSURE
UNSURE
NIGHT TIME
ASK HER
CAT OR KANG SITTING
CATNIPZ BLOCKING
SLEEPOVER
WHAT THE HELL
SAME ENERGY
MESS
DENIAL
SHIFT
HEARTACHE
TOO LATE
THEM
IT'S ALRIGHT
FIRST DAY?
FIGHTING
PROBLEMS
IGNORE IT OR FIX IT
SHOULD WE?
NEW PLACE
SETTLED
WHAT?
NEVERMIND
BACK
FELINGS
PARTY
FIRST TIME
FUCK YOU
MISTAKE

FRENEMIES

843 55 18
deathkidlvl által

Narrator

Kid had gotten the feeling that Haerin and Minji were fighting about something and it was coming between their friendship.

Little did Kid know,

The girls didn't even consider each other friends.

But without even knowing, Kid actually helped them get become friends.

Sorta.

- Minji POV -

I was annoyed at Kid's actions.

First Kid calls me Haerin's girlfriend. Then they ditch us in an attempt to make us bond or something.

"I'm sorry about last night," Haerin suddenly pulled me out of my thoughts.

"I didn't mean to talk about you behind your back. I was just answering Hyein's question," Haerin explained as she looked down at her coffee cup.

The sad expression on her face was breaking my heart.

I wasn't actually planning on talking things out with Haerin like Kid wanted.... I just wanted... to protect her.

"I wasn't upset about that," I sighed out in defeat.

It seemed like Kid's little scheme was working.

"I was upset that you don't consider me your friend," I started to get in a low mood myself.

"Are we? You don't seem to like me very much," Haerin started to sniffle.

"No, no, no. Don't make her cry, you idiot!" I scolded myself.

I took a deep breath and decided to just let it all out on the table.

"It's not that I don't like you. It's just that....," I sighed, knowing I was about to sound like a complete jerk.

"You're good at everything I'm not, you're extremely pretty, you get good grades, you got this charm about you that has caused me endless auditions and competitions.... ugh... and... just when I thought I was done living in your shadow.... you end up going to the same performance arts school as me....!" I ended getting agitated towards the end of my explanation.

All I could see was Haerin start to giggle.

I took a deep breath to try to calm myself down, but it wasn't really working.

That's until Haerin said.... "I feel the exact same way about you."

Haerin finally decided to look up and meet my eyes, causing my breathing to slow down.

"I've always hated being in your shadow. You're everything I'm not. You're good with people, you speak like 4 languages, you're extremely gorgeous, you're good at everything, and it's like every time you walk into a room... everyone just stops and stares.... I've always hated you for it. I hardly had a shot at anything when you were in the room," Haerin explained herself...

But unlike me, Haerin was smiling the whole time.

"But all that jealousy and bad feelings went away on our first day here," Haerin eyes seemed to start sparkling a little.

It felt like I was even playing attention to what she was saying anything.

Her smile had me in some sort of trance.

"You were so nice to me, even though you didn't have to be. You bought me food and helped me get to my first class. I probably would have gotten lost and possibly starved, if it wasn't for you," Haerin gave me a cute smile.

I didn't realize that I was smiling myself, but quickly caught myself.

"I think after that, I didn't care about our past or our unspoken rivalry. I was just really happy that you were here with me," Haerin was making my heart flutter at this moment.

I could feel a smile start to creep up on my face again and cleared my throat as a cover up.

"Well," I sighed out.

"I think I've been trying to put my competitive nature aside too. I'm just having a harder time letting go of our rivalry," I tried to explain my recent behavior.

It seemed like Haerin could tell how annoyed and upset I was....

Even if I was doing my very best to hide it.

"But I think a littler healthy rivalry would do us some good at a school like this. Don't you think?" I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah," Haerin awkwardly giggled.

"So, what are we? Friends?" She followed up with a nervous smile.

"I don't think I'm there yet!" I laughed.

I was genuinely amused by Haerin awkward and cute behavior.

"Umm... okay," Haerin's smile seemed to drop.

"But we can be frenemies?" I suggested.

"Frenemies?" Haerin tilted her head in confusion.

It was always cute when she'd repeat things in English.

"I'll explain!" I giggled as I got up from the table.

"Come on, we're gonna be late for class," I extended my hand for Haerin to grab.

Haerin looked up at me for a second with her little confused cat eyes...

Then took my hand.

- Haerin POV -

Minji unnie walks to class holding hand, while she explained to me what a 'frenemy' was.

"Ahhhh, so kind of like you and me?" I asked as I started to understand the concept of a frenemy.

"Yes, exactly!" Minji cutely laughed.

"So, you're saying we're friends but also rivals?" I wanted to make sure I understood clearly.

"Yes!" Minji unnie kept giggling.

I don't know what she was giggling about, but she seemed amused the whole entire time she was explaining things to me.

Finally, we reached our first class of the day and found Kid seating in a seat towards the middle of the lecture hall.

Minji and I walked over to seat next to Kid, but Minji completely changed her mind when Kid asked.... "You two work things out?"

Unnie then suddenly started to drag me to the seats behind Kid, as I responded... "Yeah, we're friends now! Sorta!"

Kid turned to look at us a bit confused as we settled in our seat and stared us down for a bit.

"I think, I totally misunderstood the situation!" Kid suddenly chuckled awkwardly.

"I thought you two were dat-" Kid was about to say something else..

When someone suddenly came to smack them in the back of the head.

It was my classmate, Hanni.

She had Minji's classmate, Dani, and Hyein by her side too.

"Owww!!" Kid exclaimed.

"Ohh, you girls are in this class too!!" Dani suddenly got excited when she noticed me and Minji.

"What was that about?!" Kid started to bicker with Hanni.

"For ditching us this morning!" Hanni yelled.

"We were waiting for you at their dorm," Hyein suddenly talked to Kid too.

I was very surprised that Hanni knew Kid.

It seemed like they were all friends or something.

"Sorry, I got distracted!" Kid exclaimed while rubbing the back of their head.

"Okay, Class! Settle down, settle down!" The Professor suddenly walked into the classroom and everyone got quiet.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

11.3K 763 15
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
210K 17.1K 64
*FEATURED WATTPAD PICKS* If Alice Black had to describe Isaac Hanes using only nouns they would be beer, spaghetti, and pharmaceuticals. If she had...
31K 1.8K 50
Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Language, Etc*
58.6K 2.6K 32
haerin can "see" the future and tells danielle about her feelings for her, but its too late as she looses some of her memory to a basketball game and...