For now and forever

By Moonfairy28

"How dare you touch him?" she shouts at the girl standing in front of Abhimanyu. The girl frowns at her sudd... More

Introduction
~Aesthetic~
1.Them
2. Sweet Hearts
3. Agnihotri's
4. Ryan N Pakora
5.Sweet memories
6. Reason
7. Wedding Planning
8. Crush
9. Drunk
10. She Cheated
11. You, Me And Our Love
12. Why?
13. Scared
15. Make Me Yours
16. I Am Ready
17. Unexpected News
18. Scared Aaravi
19. Save My Baby
20. New Stone
21. Promise To His Little Surprise.
22. Finally Married
23. My Stupid Girl
24. Life Is Too Short
25. Calm Before A Storm
26. Cotton Candy
27. Broken
28. Nothing Is Alright
29. Stay Strong
30. His Beautiful Hate
31. Sunset
32. Welcome To Fatherhood
33. Pizza
34. Long Drive
35. Their Fairytale Moment
36. Hide You In My Heart
37. Mini Abhimanyu!
38. A Little Angel
39. Meeting Baby Agnihotri
Ryan And Aaruhi's Story๐Ÿ’œ
40. Her Little Bundle Of Strength
41. Parenthood
42. Naming Ceremony
43. It's Time
44. Don't be Scared
45. His Lioness
46. Always Be With You
47. Don't Leave Me, Please
48. Like His Mother
49. Wake Up Soon
50. Breakdown
51. End Of Sufferings
52. No More Tears
53. Vacation?
54. Little Third Wheel
55. Desire And Passion
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.1
Bonus 2.2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

14. A Ray Of Hope

9.9K 615 36
By Moonfairy28

SURPRISE UPDATE, READERSS!!

Enjoy!!!

*********************************

Aaravi slowly opened her eyes, feeling someone caressing her head. She blinked her eyes a few times to clear her view.
She smiled as her eyes fell on her mother sitting beside her.

Siya smile down at her daughter and kiss her forehead,
"Jag gaya mera bachcha" she said lovingly.

Aaravi nodded and hugged her waist hiding her face in her cute soft tummy.

"I love you, Ma," Aaravi whispered against her tummy.

Siya chuckled and caressed her back.

"I love you too, baby," hearing her mother's soft loving voice, she felt her eyes burning.

"What did the doctor say? Everything is good?" Siya asked after some time. Aaravi gulped and slowly looked at her mother who was looking tense and anxious.

"Ma…" as she said the door of her room opens and Ryan comes in.

He looked at Aaravi and smiled lightly coming near them. He looks at Siya and lightly kisses her head.
"How is my doll?" he asked, taking Aaravi's hand in his.

She gave him a weak smile and sat on the bed.
"When I have so many loving people around me so obviously I will be awesome," she said in a fake happy voice looking at his tired face as if he just returned from the office.

"Why are you looking so dull? Is there any problem? You went to the hospital today, how was your reports?" he asked, cupping her face, seeing her face dull. Fear is visible in his tone as he is worried for her.

Her breath stops for a second and she looks down. Thinking of his reaction after she would tell him about her reports when he is reacting and getting panic seeing her dull face.

Why does he have to love her so much? It may not be that hard if her family didn't love her this much.

She give him assuring smile and tell him,
"Everything is fine. I am good. My reports are normal, don't worry. I just woke up to see why it looked so dull. Stop worrying so much about me. Why do you all love me so much?" she says as she hugged him.

Siya smiles looking at her children. She thanks her Kanha ji all the time for blessing her and Ruhaan with such beautiful children.

"You are my little doll. How can I not be worried for my little baby? You are the best thing Ma and Dad gave me. I can't see you sad and hurt. It kills me, doll. Why would I not love my sweetest sister? She deserves all my love and affection," Aaravi felt tears in her eyes upon hearing his heartfelt words for her.

She hid her face in his chest, hugging him tightly. They may not have the same blood but the bond they share is much stronger than blood. Their souls are connected. He can feel her emotion just by looking at her face.

"What if something happened to me and I left you guys for-" Her sentence remains unfinished as he jerks away from hug and glares at her hard.
Siya felt her heart clench at that thought and she looked at Aaravi.

"Think before you speak," he angrily yells but then calms himself. Looking at her scared face, he sighs and cups her face.

"Don't talk like this. You have a long life to enjoy," he softly said, patting her head. She nodded looking down in fear.

"Ryan, go change your clothes,dear" Siya interrupts them, feeling the seriousness in the room.

Ryan removed his hand from Aaravi and nodded at his mother with a tight smile.

He stood up to go out but he stopped near the doorstep and looked at Aaravi.

"Send me your report, Doll," he told her.

She stared at him and hesitatingly nodded her head.

"Aaravi, don't talk like this. You know na you are our life. I can't imagine my life without you and Ryan. You both are very precious to me and you Dad," Siya said, kissing her head a few times to calm her heart.

Aaravi nodded at her, seeing her teary eyes.
"I won't, " she whispered in a heavy voice.

"Go wash your face and come down for dinner. I made your dishes today," Aaravi smiled at her and nodded.

"Thank god, everything is good. But you should take care of yourself. Don't overwork, princess, okay," Raghav tells her sweetly as everyone is having breakfast.

Aaravi gave him a quick smile and nodded her head.

"Aaravi, finish your milk after dinner. Now I have to keep my eyes on you and don't worry Papa, I will only make green vegetables from tomorrow. The kids nowadays are eating garbage," Kritika said and glared at the twins, Aaravi and her husband.

"Why are you glaring at me, Kriti," Vivaan asked, giving her a nervous look.

"Because you are the one who spoiled them by ordering junk food every other day," she scolded him. Vivaan gasped dramatically at her.

"Don't lie, biwi," he told her dramatically.

Everyone chuckled at them. Kritika rolls her eyes at him.

"You are the reason they are addicted to fast food,"

Kritika gave him a horrified look.

"Don't act okay,.. everyone knows how you used to torture me for giving you oily and spicy food when you were pregnant. That's the reason these monkeys turned out to be hungry like you. And with them my Princess also become like them,"
Aaravi chuckled looking at Kritika's face.

Ryan bites his lips to stop himself from laughing. While others shook their heads at their bickering like kids.

"You meant to say I eat like a pig," she asked him angrily.

"I don't say that. I just said our sons eat like you. If you think they eat like pigs then.. "

"Maaa!! See you son…" Kritika whines to Pallavi.

"Vi…stop bothering her," Pallavi scolds him.

"I didn't say anything. She herself called pi…" Kritika looks furious now and places the jug loudly near his plate and she goes inside the kitchen angrily.

Vivaan frowns at her behavior and looks at everyone whispering,
"Is she pregnant by chance?" his eyes widened in shock.

Raghav and Pallavi roll their eyes, ignoring his drama. Ruhaan and Ryan choked on their breath hearing him while Siya silently chuckled looking at his scared face.

Aaravi giggled loudly earning a fake glare from Vihaan.

"What?? Really!! OMGGG!! Yayyyy!!" the twins shout happily looking excited.

"Kabir we will have a little sibling. I am so excited!!!" Kris exclaims happily as his eyes are shining bright. Kabir nodded quickly while grinning.

"Boys, it's nothing like this. Don't get your hopes too high," Siya told them, feeling bad for bursting their bubble.

Their faces instantly fell but seeing Siya's beautiful smile they smiled at her and went back to eating.

"How shameless you are, Vivaan. You didn't even come after me to coax me. I hate you," Kritika shouted from the kitchen, making him run to the kitchen in fear.

"I love you kittu. I was just teasing you.."

Everyone is laughing hearing him persuading angry Kritika.

Aaravi was getting ready to meet Abhimanyu. She doesn't know if she should tell him or not about her. She just wanted to see him and hugged him tightly. She was feeling so heavy and suffocated. She just wanted to run away from them. She doesn't want to face cruel reality.

Her phone started ringing, she picked up the call.

"Hello," she greeted as if it was an unknown number.

"Hello, am I talking to Miss. Aaravi Roy," a lady asked her.

"Yes,"

"Ma'am ,, you have an appointment with Dr. Ishaan Khurana today at noon," She stated in a formal tone.

Aaravi frowned for a second as she hadn't fixed her appointment yet.

"Can you please tell me who fixed my appointment on my behalf,"

"Ma'am,  it's Dr. Sudha Sachdev,"
Aaravi sighs and closes her eyes.

"Can I postpone my appointment to tomorrow," Aaravi asked her politely.

"Sorry ma'am but after today Dr. Ishaan won't be available for the next two weeks,"

"Hmm…okay," Aaravi got into deep thought. She has to go meet Abhimanyu.

"Ma'am, are you coming for your appointment," the lady asked.

"Yeah…," Aarohi hesitantly said. And hang up the call.

She looked at the time to see it was already 11 a.m.

Now what should I do? She can't tell Abhimanyu about the delay or he would ask where she is going and why.

"Ma'am you can go now," Aaravi nodded. Standing in front of the doctor's door, she sighed loudly and opened the door slowly.

"Please come in," comes the very polite and gentle voice of a man, seeing her standing near the door.

Aaravi looked at the really handsome and cute man, with a muscular body, sitting on the rotating chair.

He gave her a charming smile and asked her to sit on the visiting chair.

  She sat in front of him and gave him a quick smile.

"Quite a beautiful patience I got today," he said to lighten her mood as she looked dull.

She smiles at him not wanting to look rude.

"So what brings you here?" he asked her, looking at her face.

She just forwards her reports and scans.

"Miss Aaravi, …" he smiled, reading her name.

"Beautiful name," he softly said and then read her reports.

Suddenly his calm expression turned serious. He read her reports with a concentration, looking totally different from a few minutes ago.

Aaravi just stared at him nervously while playing with her scarf.

After thoroughly analyzing her reports for a good 20 minutes, he finally looks up and stares at her.

His serious expression turns to gentle looking nervousness, he smiles at her trying to make her feel better.

"You okay?" he asked softly.

She nodded like a kid.

"Miss Aaravi, I won't lie to you. As you know you have a tumor in your brain behind your left ear as you can see in your scans. I would have suggest surgery but your blood tests are not good. You are not as healthy as you seem from the outside because your immune system is weak and vulnerable to diseases. Your body is really weak and it can't take such a big surgery which will create problems during and after the surgery. I am putting you on medication for some time to see how your body will react,.. " she is just looking at him with her lifeless eyes which are slightly glossy.

"It's good that you found out about it soon before it turned more serious,," he looked up from the notepad where he wrote something.

He sighs, seeing her glossy eyes and places his entwined hand on the table.

"I know this is very hard for you but you have to hold yourself together. You need yourself the most during these times. It is not the disease that makes a person sick and lifeless but his or her thoughts. Don't think too much. You will be healthy soon. You can trust me. I am good, doctor," Aaravi lightly chuckled at his last sentence.

"I am sure you are," she said in a low voice.

"And about your symptoms, they will be there but if you feel too much pain or nausea, for that I already write the medicine. For now, follow these and have lots of healthy food. In your next visit, we will do your few more tests, okay?" He explained everything to her.

She nodded and took her file from the table.

"You can ask anything you want to me," She shakes her head as she has nothing to ask.

"Thank you," she thanked him and stood to go.

"Don't thank me, just take care of yourself, beautiful patient," he said, smiling at her.

"Hmm," she hummed and turned to go outside.

But she stopped in her way and looked at him,
"Doctor,.."

He looked up and frowned slightly.
"Yes?"

"Will I make it?" she asked with so much hope in her eyes.

Seeing her so hopeless yet hopeful, Ishaan felt something inside him.

He smiled at her, showing a dimple on his right cheek.

"You will, I will make sure of it," His words gave her a little hope, which she needed the most.

She turned and went out with a little ray of hope in her heart.

*********************************

Thank you so much for reading.

How is the chapter, beautiful?

We have new character!!!😁😎.
What do guys think about him?

Is he a villain or a Good wisher? Any idea🤔.

Let's see.

And and..

Don't forget to VOTE and your precious COMMENTS are always welcome.

See you guys soon.

Till then
Take care 🥰

Bye Bye

Lots of love❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.6K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
169K 5.7K 24
"I love her. I know my Priya will come back to me. My Piya-" "She is married" Irfan's words felt like a stab in my heart. As he stated the fact, it f...
588K 33.8K 50
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 1-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
173K 15.6K 16
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...