My Cold Boss || KTH

De moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... Mais

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Hiding the truth?
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
❀️ THANK YOU ❀️
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Jealousy

1.8K 79 5
De moonpie__28

The door flew open, as I looked around.

Huh? Where's he?

Locking the door, I looked for him. He was no where to be found. Finally, I thought of one place that I left.

The balcony.

Tip toeing towards the balcony, I peeked through the glass doors. Noticing a familiar figure leaning on the balustrade.

I slowly opened the doors, and walked inside. Quietly standing near him, I looked at the view. He glanced at me, before looking at the starry sky again.

The city lights, the cool breeze and the sound of the rustling leaves, was so peaceful. Neither of us spoke a single word.

Staying quiet for a long time, I couldn't help myself to ask him the reason.

"Taehyung, what happened?"

Silence.

Sighing, I looked at the sky again.

"Why're you behaving like this, just because Jungkook gave me a chocolate?"

"It's not about chocolate Y/n..."

I paused and looked at him, who still stared at the view.

"Then what?"

He sighed in frustration, before pursing his lips into a thin line.

"It's just..."

He hesitated.

"Leave it"

Ugh.

"Fine, if you don't wanna tell me. I'm leaving."

I turned around, acting angry, just to see his reaction.

"Yah!"

He pulled my wrist, before slamming me against the glass balustrade. Staring into my eyes, he pulled a large milk chocolate from his coat.

My eyes widened in surprise and excitement at the same time. Handing it to me, I smiled and looked at him.

"Wait, how did y-"

"I bought it before your presentation. Because I knew it from the start, that you would do great anyways."

I stared at the floor, to hide my flustered face and red cheeks.

He really did that? For me?

I can't believe, he is the same Taehyung I met before...

"But still you ate Jungkook's chocolate, huh? That brat."

He whispered the last two words, which I still heard.

"Oh~ So, are you jealous? Huh?"

I hit him playfully on his chest, as I noticed his flustered face. He blinked multiple times, before looking away.

"What? N-No! Why would I?"

I bursted into laughter, before opening the chocolate.

"Whatever. Let's have something sweet, as we both worked hard and gave equal efforts in this project."

I broke a large piece of chocolate, and gestured it infront of his mouth. He chuckled lightly, before taking the piece in his hand and giving it to me.

"It goes to you first. You worked harder for this."

I stared at him blankly, as he shoved it into my mouth. It was so big, that half of the chocolate was out of my mouth.

Before I could take it out, he came dangerously closer to me and took a bite of it. That was the moment, when my heart stopped for a second. Smirking wildly, he backed off and devoured his chocolate.

I froze on the spot, as I was too stunned to speak.

Whaat just happened...

I chewed the rest of my chocolate, looking away. Just then, he snatched the bar from me, and broke a small piece.

"You fed me. Now, I'll feed you..."

Placing the little piece in between his front teeth, he signalled me to take a bite.

What.

Wtf.

No freaking way...

I shook my head vigorously, and laughed nervously.

"N-No it's okay! I already had a big piece.
It's too much sweet for today! Haha..."

His face turned serious, as he glared at me. My breath fastened, staring at his expressions.

"You gotta follow my orders Lee
Y/n..."

He signalled again, making my heart skip a beat. Taking a deep breath, I gathered all my courage. Gulping hard, I moved my face closer to his.

It's okay Y/n.

Just one bite and back off.

Our faces were inches closer, as I decided to slightly part my lips to take a bite. My eyes travelled to his plump lips, which held a little bar of chocolate in it.

Slowly taking a bite, my lips accidentally brushed his. I heard a deep breath, before colliding on him.

A gasp left my mouth, as he smashed his lips on mine, as his hand was wrapped around my waist tightly. As my lips were slightly parted, he took the chance to enter his tongue inside.

I stayed still, not being able to push him back, because I didn't wanted to. He deepened the kiss in no time, as his other hand forced my face closer to his.

I could taste him as well as the chocolate. I couldn't control myself, as his kisses were honestly irresistible. Wrapping my hands around his neck, I kissed him back roughly.

Soon, I didn't realize I was being picked up by him. He carried me inside the room effortlessly, without breaking the kiss. It turned out a freaking make out session.

Throwing me on the bed, he hovered above me, kissing me again.

I don't know, what was right at this moment, or who he was. Right now, I just wanted him.

My breath loosened slowly, as I stared into his eyes. He pulled away, before placing kisses on my jawline, then travelling towards my collarbone.

Quiet moans escaped my lips, as he bit my skin. Pulling his hair, I brought his face infront of mine. Both of us were panting heavily, staring into each other's orbs.

His messed up hair, ruffled shirt, veiny hands, dreamy eyes, swollen lips, sharp jawline, and the sweat dripping down his forehead drove me crazy in every ways.

His eyes were truly beautiful...

Yes. His eyes...

I've seen them before...

Somewhere...

I remember, that I used to be fond of those eyes, that they belonged to me...

Damn.

My head started spinning crazily, as my eyes began shutting.

"T-Taehyung..."

I whispered. Before hearing him call my name multiple times, my eyes shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YAH!"

My body jerked up, as I sat upright. My forehead was covered in sweat, and my heart beat was racing against my chest. I glanced around the dark room in embarrassment.

Wtf was this dream!?

I was panting heavily, before I heard a someone shuffling besides me.

"W-What happened?"

Taehyung woke up, as he rubbed his eyes. My eyes widened, as I looked away in embarrassment, hiding my red face.

I'm so dumb.

"N-Nothing. Just a dream..."

"Have some water..."

He sat upright, before switching on the table lamp. I adjusted my vision, as I saw him clearly now. He poured a glass of water and handed it to me. Gulping it down quickly, it tasted a bit sweet.

My eyes travelled to his attire.

Wait, what?

He was wearing a pyjama, and not a shirt. I looked at myself, to see me in the same dress. Being confused af, I bit my lower lip sleepishly.

"What's the time?"

He grabbed his phone, before flashing it infront of my eyes.

9.00 pm.

"Wait, we arrived around 8.30 right?"

"Yeah."

"So..."

He rolled his eyes, before taking my glass and placing it on the table.

"Miss Y/n, you slept the moment you came in the room. I heard you screaming my name, but I was inside the freaking bathroom. And when I came outside, you were snoring like a pig already!"

He chuckled sarcastically, making me sigh loudly.

So...that was all a dream?

The chocolate, the balcony, the kiss...?

"Taehyung, did you bought me a chocolate?"

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, before he burst out into laughter.

Is he crazy?

"What? You expect me to bring you a chocolate, after Jungkook gave you one, huh?"

Wait.

So it was really a dream...

"What did you dream of? Chocolate?"

"Yeah..."

He laughed again. I glanced around the room, to find no traces of chocolate anywhere.

"You're really tired. I bought you food too. See? But you slept."

He pointed besides me, as a white parcel was kept on the table.

"Oh, thanks. But I think I'll eat it tomorrow..."

"Okay. You better have some sleep, or else you'll dream of chocolates again!"

He giggled, as I hit his shoulders playfully.

"Shut up!"

Blush crept up my cheeks, remembering the dream again. He pulled his blanket and gestured me to come inside. Shyly, I got inside, as he pulled me towards him.

Throwing my leg on his, I drifted off to sleep again.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

391K 15.4K 52
ᴹᡃⁱⁿ ᡐᡃˑᡉ Λ‘α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ ⁻ ᴷⁱᡐ α΅€α΅ƒα΅‰Κ°ΚΈα΅˜βΏα΅ ᴹᡃⁱⁿ ᢠᡉᡐᡃˑᡉ Λ‘α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ ⁻ ᴸᡉᡉ ΚΈ/α΄Ί ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
71.7K 3.2K 59
π‘»π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆........ π‘»π’‰π’†π’š 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’˜π’“π’Šπ’•π’•π’†π’ π’Šπ’ 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑫𝒆�...
116K 4.7K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
12.3K 866 44
She ran through the corridor and barged into the room without knocking, gaining his attention. "Why?" Her voice broke as she was trying hard not to c...